PDA

View Full Version : Hibee tots

Mark79
20-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Anyone had their kids along to this? Taking my 3 year old girl along to htc tomorrow for this to see if she has an interest in footie.

Chances are she is already better than me.

Sammy7nil
20-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Anyone had their kids along to this? Taking my 3 year old girl along to htc tomorrow for this to see if she has an interest in footie.

Chances are she is already better than me.

I plan go take my grandson along. as soo.as he is 2. I would be interested in learning how your daughter gets onand the age spread of the kids.

bingo70
20-06-2015, 09:02 PM
It's good.

With kids that age they can't do too much to keep their attention so it's mostly running around various stations kicking a ball about, it can seem a but chaotic but you'd expect that.

My 2 year old boy loves it most weeks but if he's had a bad nights sleep or not feeling 100% then it's a bit of a waste. I can see why most football courses start for 3 year olds but we've just signed up for another session so I'd definitely recommend it as long as you're expectations aren't too high, if that makes sense.

Mark79
20-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Cheers for feedback bingo. She is down to go tomorrow and next Sunday (signed her up for the last 2 sessions after a tweet offering it during week).

Ps not to worried about the chaos. My daughter is crazy so will fit right in. Got her practicing the hibees chants too.

hibbymick
20-06-2015, 10:45 PM
I honestly couldnt see my wee yin taking to this yet. Shes 3 next month and only wants to sit on the baw.