View Full Version : We should do this

lord bunberry
14-06-2015, 10:16 PM
http://youtu.be/7Qi3ESINO9c
Or this
https://www.facebook.com/awaydayfootball/videos/911719878874179/

The_Horde
14-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Seems yammish. No thanks. Allez au is good enough for me.

LaMotta
14-06-2015, 10:36 PM
Seems yammish. No thanks. Allez au is good enough for me.

Getting bored of that need some new songs!

The_Horde
14-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Getting bored of that need some new songs!

Need more - good - songs. More unique songs.

LaMotta
14-06-2015, 10:41 PM

Agreed!

My_Wife_Camille
14-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Agreed. Mind when our fans used come up with songs like "Rob Jones, he's Indestructible" and "he's here, he's there he's every ****ing where".

Now we get treated to half heard pish like

Lewis Stevenson, Lewis Stevenson, Lewis Stevenson, Stevenson, Stevenson ohhhhhhh

or

David, David Gray, David, David Gray

or

El Alagoo Alagoo Alagiu, El Alagoo Alagoo Alagiu, El Alagoo Alagoo Alagui, El Alagui.

or my personal favourite; JAMES MCPAKE, JAMES MCPAKE.

The creativity coming from the stands has been missing for years, much like it has been on the pitch. I won't be back until something is done.

The_Horde
14-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Agreed. Mind when our fans used come up with songs like "Rob Jones, he's Indestructible" and "he's here, he's there he's every ****ing where".

Lewis Stevenson, Lewis Stevenson, Lewis Stevenson, Stevenson, Stevenson ohhhhhhh

or

or

El Alagoo Alagoo Alagiu, El Alagoo Alagoo Alagiu, El Alagoo Alagoo Alagui, El Alagui.

The creativity coming from the stands has been missing for years, much like it has been on the pitch. I won't be back until something is done.

If it goes well with a drumbeat who cares about invention?

My_Wife_Camille
14-06-2015, 10:52 PM
drumbeat? Try death march

The_Horde
14-06-2015, 10:57 PM

What you say is true though. And before anyone starts saying why haven't you tried, if you're not in a certain section of the ground you're not allowed to sing these days. Believe me I've tried on a few occasions. Grim times for Easter Road.

My_Wife_Camille
14-06-2015, 11:05 PM
What you say is true though. And before anyone starts saying why haven't you tried, if you're not in a certain section of the ground you're not allowed to sing these days. Believe me I've tried on a few occasions. Grim times for Easter Road.
:agree: At times I feel like even a New Orleans funeral band would liven things up in the echoey dustbowl formerly known as the singing section

HibsNutter
14-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Our fans need to stop 1. trying to hard to come up with new songs and 2. trying to use other teams' with different lyrics. The best ones come spontaneously.

ManBearPig
15-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that Tottenham thing is a bit ****

Ringothedog
15-06-2015, 06:28 AM
:agree: At times I feel like even a New Orleans funeral band would liven things up in the echoey dustbowl formerly known as the singing section

And what do you do to enhance the atmosphere ? and what are your incredible ideas which you are obviously keeping to yourself that would improve the atmosphere ?

Viva_Palmeiras
15-06-2015, 07:05 AM

or

or

There's been many a golden nugget on here over the years lots of virtual talent that doesn't translate through for some reason.

My fave -

"All we hear is Vladimir Ga-ga..." Etc.

But then I would say that ;)

My_Wife_Camille
15-06-2015, 07:47 AM
And what do you do to enhance the atmosphere ? and what are your incredible ideas which you are obviously keeping to yourself that would improve the atmosphere ?
I've tried everything. Zipping my fila zip up right to the top, wearing cheap primark plimsoles, cutting holes in my hoodie and sticking goggles in them. I even got Oasis lyrics tattooed on my back but no matter what I try the atmosphere is still the same