PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Dobbie

KeithTheHibby
12-06-2015, 06:39 AM
I notice he has been released from Crystal Palace.

It is time to bring the Dobster back to his spiritual home? It gets my support.:aok::aok:

LancsHibs
12-06-2015, 06:57 AM

It is time to bring the Dobster back to his spiritual home? It gets my support.:aok::aok:

He was on loan at Fleetwood last year, hardly got a look in and when he did play he contributed very little! He is finished, at that level anyway.
He was a great player 2-3 seasons ago when he was at Blackpool but we currently have better so no thanks from me. Having said that his ability could carry him through at Scottish Championship level, just not with us.

jacomo
12-06-2015, 07:22 AM

Absolute no brainer for me.

:wink:

Cod Boy
12-06-2015, 08:50 AM
He was on loan at Fleetwood last year, hardly got a look in and when he did play he contributed very little! He is finished, at that level anyway.
He was a great player 2-3 seasons ago when he was at Blackpool but we currently have better so no thanks from me. Having said that his ability could carry him through at Scottish Championship level, just not with us.

The Fleetwood fans that I know said he was rubbish and didn't look intrested.

LancsHibs
12-06-2015, 09:01 AM
The Fleetwood fans that I know said he was rubbish and didn't look intrested.

As a sporadic attender at Highbury last season I would have to agree

CockneyRebel
12-06-2015, 09:40 AM

As I have posted before - all my Palace pals say he is past it, that's why he has been out on loan for nearly two years. I don't remember him doing much when he was here before so I can't see you're so keen. We have better guys than him already and IMO it would be a HUGE backward step.

snooky
12-06-2015, 09:44 AM
As I have posted before - all my Palace pals say he is past it, that's why he has been out on loan for nearly two years. I don't remember him doing much when he was here before so I can't see you're so keen. We have better guys than him already and IMO it would be a HUGE backward step.

Dobbie on gardening leave? (Well, kinda :wink:)

SlickShoes
12-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Bring him home, none of our current strikers are worth a look compared to Dobbie.