PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

Unseen work
11-06-2015, 04:33 PM
With seeing lee Erwin get a big move down to Leeds do you think this will encourage jase to go or perhaps stay?

Lee Erwin is a tremendous talent but only performed for the last half of the season and scored 6.

Jase scored a barreload, fair enough in a lower league.

Personally I think lee Erwin took the right move, Leeds is a massive club and he's probably went from about 500pw to about 5000pw. And if it doesn't work out worst case scenario is he will probably end up back in the spl.

ancient hibee
11-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Jason is contracted to Hibs.

Alex Trager
11-06-2015, 04:37 PM
With seeing lee Erwin get a big move down to Leeds do you think this will encourage jase to go or perhaps stay?

Lee Erwin is a tremendous talent but only performed for the last half of the season and scored 6.

Jase scored a barreload, fair enough in a lower league.

Personally I think lee Erwin took the right move, Leeds is a massive club and he's probably went from about 500pw to about 5000pw. And if it doesn't work out worst case scenario is he will probably end up back in the spl.

The best move is to get away from these isles if the chance arises IMO.

English football has the cash but lacks quality that European leagues have.

On the subject of jase.
He's ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Salt N Sauzee
11-06-2015, 06:46 PM
Jason won't want to go mainly because it'll mean him parting ways with his beloved Flame Gang.

Edinburgh Green
11-06-2015, 07:17 PM
Can't see the connection you're trying to make? Why would another player, from another team, from another league, moving clubs have any bearing on Jason Cummings :confused:

sleeping giant
11-06-2015, 08:17 PM
Jason won't want to go mainly because it'll mean him parting ways with his beloved Flame Gang.

And you know this yeah ?

Pretty Boy
11-06-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm mystified as to why anyone would see Leeds as a good career move. Massive club but a total basket case. If this Erwin guy is that good (I literally had no idea who he was until this thread) then he must have had, or been able to expect better options.

JC is a good player and will develop but he's not ready for the English Championship yet. I'd hope he has the sense to stay at Hibs at least another season or 2.

Unseen work
11-06-2015, 08:48 PM
I'm mystified as to why anyone would see Leeds as a good career move. Massive club but a total basket case. If this Erwin guy is that good (I literally had no idea who he was until this thread) then he must have had, or been able to expect better options.

JC is a good player and will develop but he's not ready for the English Championship yet. I'd hope he has the sense to stay at Hibs at least another season or 2.

Got to admit I think Leeds is a good move, a team with a lot of youngsters showing great potential, good stadium and a massive fan base.

Agree regarding Cummings in that he's not good enough to play English championship yet. But if it was me and I was at hibs and a championship team came in for me I would jump at the chance, the opportunity of developing yourself and who knows maybe doing well and getting a bigger move plus a lot more money. If it doesn't work out you would most likely come back to the spl like fyvie Allan and so many more have done

.Sean.
11-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Leeds is a fantastic, proper club and he'd have been crazy not to take their offer. Got a mate who follows Well who rates him massively, all the best to the guy.

Sean1875
12-06-2015, 02:36 AM
The best move is to get away from these isles if the chance arises IMO.

English football has the cash but lacks quality that European leagues have.

On the subject of jase.
He's ours

definitely. Ryan Gauld had the right idea

Bay Area Hibees
12-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Wouldn't begrudge any player for leaving us for bigger stage.
Reality is many players only have 8-10 years at top. Goes by quickly and its chance to make serious cash.
That said JC doesn't seem ready for ECL, players can lose confidence and momentum pretty quickly and careers fizzle out.

Thecat23
12-06-2015, 05:31 AM
Leeds is a fantastic, proper club and he'd have been crazy not to take their offer. Got a mate who follows Well who rates him massively, all the best to the guy.

Leeds are a gang who have been run very badly for years! I wouldn't call them a "proper club." Maybe things will change for them in the future!

blackpoolhibs
12-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Its funny how Leeds are suddenly a club folk think are so terrific Scottish players would be stupid not signing for them, yet on the other hand if we have the audacity to spend a penny more than we can afford we might turn into Leeds United?

On another note, i drove past their ground a few weeks ago, and what a bloody mess that is. Lego and perspex, that ground needs flattened and started all over again.

Alex Trager
12-06-2015, 08:02 AM
definitely. Ryan Gauld had the right idea

Very much.
It can only benefit our game also

worcesterhibby
12-06-2015, 08:18 AM
Leeds as a club is a laughing stock.