PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Allan

Unseen work
10-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Those of you that have seen him play alot;

How good is he and do u think we can expect to see him alot this season?

Most things I have heard is positive

Billy Whizz
10-06-2015, 11:44 AM

Lot of potential, I'd stick him on loan for another 3 months though

StarMan10
10-06-2015, 12:10 PM
I think that the fact that a club like Dunfermline came in for him and put him in their starting 11 for the duration of his loan spell speaks volumes of the talent/potential he has. Unfortunately he couldn't grab a goal but he was playing in a team that was struggling at the time.

CallumLaidlaw
10-06-2015, 12:53 PM
I think that the fact that a club like Dunfermline came in for him and put him in their starting 11 for the duration of his loan spell speaks volumes of the talent/potential he has. Unfortunately he couldn't grab a goal but he was playing in a team that was struggling at the time.

:agree: From speaking to some Pars fans, he looked lively in first couple of games but looked poor after that. Probably a case of being brought down to their level. They said he had good movement for a big lad.

Mikey09
10-06-2015, 01:24 PM

Watched the development squad a good few times and I really like him. Big, physical player who puts himself about. Gets in front of defenders and holds the ball in well. Hard worker as well who scores his fair share. Definitely things he can work on but he's plenty time for that. Personally I would like to see Stubbs drip feed him into the team this season as he would, in my opinion, be able to hold his own against the likes of Alloa, Morton etc. but it would be hard as we have 4 very good centre forwards in front of him. :thumbsup: