PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: GIRLS ONLY SUMMER FOOTBALL CAMP AT HTC

RSS Bot
10-06-2015, 10:30 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5494)

NAE NOOKIE
10-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Its good to see Hibs doing stuff like this. I've been watching the women's world cup and there are some tremendous players and some really good football being played. Though I've not seen all the games it has to be said that England have been the least technical team I have seen and they didn't move the ball very well unlike the USA, Brazil, Australia, Japan etc.

I sincerely hope if we are going to coach girls we look at the example of these countries and not the 'all heart and no skill' approach the English appear to favour.

Brightside
10-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Its good to see Hibs doing stuff like this. I've been watching the women's world cup and there are some tremendous players and some really good football being played. Though I've not seen all the games it has to be said that England have been the least technical team I have seen and they didn't move the ball very well unlike the USA, Brazil, Australia, Japan etc.

I sincerely hope if we are going to coach girls we look at the example of these countries and not the 'all heart and no skill' approach the English appear to favour.

tbf this is more of an early kickers thing just to encourage them to take part. If they are good enough they should be playing in mixed teams until 11\13s.