PDA

View Full Version : Boyle....

Number69
04-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Someone posted on his Facebook asking if he had signed for us and had heard it was a 2 year deal... Boyle has liked the post but said nothing...anyone know what's happening?

Danderhall Hibs
04-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Hi mate. There's a Facebook page that usually quite good for transfer news like this.

CallumLaidlaw
04-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Would be interesting to know who has dealt with his recovery from injury. Apparently he's still in Edinburgh anyway, as was seen yesterday.

Hopefully he has signed. Having the options of him & Carmichael will be important in some games. Still think we need someone wide left tho.

J-C
04-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Would be interesting to know who has dealt with his recovery from injury. Apparently he's still in Edinburgh anyway, as was seen yesterday.

Hopefully he has signed. Having the options of him & Carmichael will be important in some games. Still think we need someone wide left tho.

Pretty sure the commentators at the QOS v Rangers mentioned that Carmichael is adept at playing central as well as wide right, could he be the AM we need to link up play.

Big_Franck
04-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Pretty sure the commentators at the QOS v Rangers mentioned that Carmichael is adept at playing central as well as wide right, could he be the AM we need to link up play.

Whenever I seen Carmichael play he seemed to spend a lot of his time in between the two sitting QOS central midfielders and the forwards, and didn't spend much time out wide at all. He used to move inside and leave the right wing for Kidd to bomb up and down. He's not an out and out winger from what i've seen.

On Boyle, I'd be delighted if we got him signed up. He was becoming an important player for us before his injury.

silverhibee
04-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Hi mate. There's a Facebook page that usually quite good for transfer news like this.

You got a link.

J-C
04-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Whenever I seen Carmichael play he seemed to spend a lot of his time in between the two sitting QOS central midfielders and the forwards, and didn't spend much time out wide at all. He used to move inside and leave the right wing for Kidd to bomb up and down. He's not an out and out winger from what i've seen.

On Boyle, I'd be delighted if we got him signed up. He was becoming an important player for us before his injury.

That's what I was saying, against Rangers he played wide but I think due to injuries, we've been saying we need an out and out attack minded central midfielder to get forward and link up with the forwards, people on here seem to think he's a wide player but played central most of the time with QOS, and scored a few goals too.

Mathias Jack
04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
You got a link.

Here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/682116121809885/

OR if you've not got Facebook, this was posted on Tuesday

"Right guys apologies, I know your all dying for information. I'm working today and very hard for me to update you when on shift, those that know what I do well hopefully understand...... Anyway here's the latest.
Carmichael has completed a physical and officially signed.... Awaiting the announcement either any time now or in morning.
Stevenson had signed a 2 year extension and should be announced shortly.
Fontaine has an offer which he's discussing with his family, but the club expects him to sign any day.
I also believe Martin Boyle has an offer which he's expected to sign.
Talks are ongoing with Scott Allan on a one year extension.
Expect an announcement on a keeper shortly also...."

bongo'd
04-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Here it is https://www.facebook.com/groups/682116121809885/

OR if you've not got Facebook, this was posted on Tuesday

"Right guys apologies, I know your all dying for information. I'm working today and very hard for me to update you when on shift, those that know what I do well hopefully understand...... Anyway here's the latest.
Carmichael has completed a physical and officially signed.... Awaiting the announcement either any time now or in morning.
Stevenson had signed a 2 year extension and should be announced shortly.
Fontaine has an offer which he's discussing with his family, but the club expects him to sign any day.
I also believe Martin Boyle has an offer which he's expected to sign.
Talks are ongoing with Scott Allan on a one year extension.
Expect an announcement on a keeper shortly also...."

Wow. If that all comes to fruition then the Missus is in for a treat that evening :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

ancient hibee
04-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Wow. If that all comes to fruition then the Missus is in for a treat that evening :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

You mean you're going out?

FranckSuzy
04-06-2015, 06:34 PM

:tee hee:

Thecat23
04-06-2015, 06:38 PM

😂

Not In The Know
04-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Scott Allan was in the departure lounge at Glasgow airport this morning so don't expect any news about him in the next 2 weeks

The_Horde
04-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Scott Allan was in the departure lounge at Glasgow airport this morning so don't expect any news about him in the next 2 weeks

You mean Rangers are selling him already?

bingo70
04-06-2015, 06:56 PM

He's away to the champions league final with Andy Holliday (think it's Andy, used to play for Bradford).

He tweeted it last night.

.Sean.
04-06-2015, 06:59 PM
It's certainly still a possibility but he's not signed yet.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-06-2015, 09:28 PM
He's away to the champions league final with Andy Holliday (think it's Andy, used to play for Bradford).

BREAKING RUMOUR:

Scott Allan flies out for talks with Barcelona

Unseen work
04-06-2015, 09:30 PM
Been told he is 100% coming.

From a friend who is close mates with him.

Good buisness and was playing brilliant towards the end of the season.

scoopyboy
05-06-2015, 06:58 AM

Lewis Stevenson was in the med at Paul Hanlon's stag do when his contract got announced.

It's another Hibs myth on here that you sign a contract just minutes before the club actually announce it.

MB62
05-06-2015, 08:22 AM
Lewis Stevenson was in the med at Paul Hanlon's stag do when his contract got announced.

It's another Hibs myth on here that you sign a contract just minutes before the club actually announce it.

Well that's what I always believed and was told as such by a very good source from the North Pole (although I really only ever see him once a year, just before the January transfer window opens :wink: :greengrin )

scoopyboy
05-06-2015, 09:07 AM
Well that's what I always believed and was told as such by a very good source from the North Pole (although I really only ever see him once a year, just before the January transfer window opens :wink: :greengrin )

That boy has a lot to answer for!!!!

Hibs90
05-06-2015, 09:28 AM
apparently there's a two year deal for Boyle however he isn't fit enough to pass the medical so are waiting till that for him to officially sign.

JimBHibees
05-06-2015, 09:38 AM

Halliday used to play for Livi.

Sounds like a cool trip.