PDA

View Full Version : Hibs transfer thread (Last Day Update - Anier / Feruz (both loan) in, None out)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Diclonius
01-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Now that we've got a couple signings in and out so far, time to start a thread for all transfer business.

Transfers in:
Henri Anier, 1 year loan (striker, Dundee United)
Marvin Bartley, 2 year contract (midfielder, Leyton Orient)
Martin Boyle, 2 year contract (winger, Dundee)
Dan Carmichael, 2 year contract (winger, Queen of the South)
Islam Feruz, 1 year loan (striker, Chelsea)
Liam Henderson, 1 year loan (midfielder, Celtic)
Jamie Insall, 3 year contract (striker, Stourbridge)
James Keatings, 2 year contract (striker, Hearts)
Dylan McGeouch, 3 year contract (midfielder, Celtic)
John McGinn, 4 year contract (midfielder, St Mirren)
Darren McGregor, 2 year contract (defender, Rangers)
Mark Oxley, 2 year contract (goalkeeper, Hull)
Antonio Reguero, 1 year contract (goalkeeper, Ross County)

New contracts:
Liam Fontaine, 2 years
Fraser Fyvie, 2 years
David Gray, 2 years
Lewis Stevenson, 2 years

Transfers out:
Lewis Allan, loan (Forfar)
Scott Allan (Celtic)
Callum Booth (Partick)
Tomas Cerny (Partick)
Liam Craig (St Johnstone)
Franck Dja Djedje (Al Shahania)
Conner Duthie, loan (Spartans)
Alex Harris, loan (Queen of the South)
Kleton Perntreou (Crystal Palace)
Scott Robertson (Botosani)

hfc rd
01-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Have Allan, Fontaine and Stevenson been offered new contracts? Also what's the situation with McGeouch? Last I heard was that he was out of contract with Celtic and looking at the players that play in his position at Darkheid, it looks very unlikely he'll be giving an opportunity to play.

Green Fish
01-06-2015, 03:49 PM
I think I've read elsewhere but had texts today from jambos claiming they are on trail of Forster, is he still under contract?

Matty_Jack04
01-06-2015, 04:02 PM
I think I've read elsewhere but had texts today from jambos claiming they are on trail of Forster, is he still under contract?

Under contract until next summer, fee required unless stubbsy allows him to go which id be very surprised about

AlbertK86
01-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Cannae see Forster leaving

Only right footed centre back we've got

The ****bags may want h but don't see it happening

Think he will develop into an excellent player for us if he can steer clear of injuries

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 05:19 PM
BREAKING RUMOUR:
James Keatings may not be the only Ex-Hearts player to join Hibs with Fans News understanding Adam Eckersley is in talks over a contract!!

From that Hibernian transfer news on facebook

Keith_M
01-06-2015, 05:25 PM
BREAKING RUMOUR:
James Keatings may not be the only Ex-Hearts player to join Hibs with Fans News understanding Adam Eckersley is in talks over a contract!!

What the Hεll is a 'Breaking Rumour'?

IanM
01-06-2015, 05:27 PM
What the H€ll is a 'Breaking Rumour'?

Think it means he's fabricating to get likes

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-06-2015, 05:30 PM
BREAKING RUMOUR:

Please no... He's gash.

BoomtownHibees
01-06-2015, 05:32 PM
BREAKING RUMOUR:

Claiming to be lifted from the PM board on here

Aldo
01-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Hope not cos he's utter pish!! Eckersley that is.

Matty_Jack04
01-06-2015, 05:37 PM
That man child on Twitter pretending to be Romanov tweeted something about another 'crossing the divide' I just thought it was more Scott Allan fantasies, I'd take eckersley i thought he was a solid full back for them

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 05:41 PM
What the Hεll is a 'Breaking Rumour'?

Exactly what I was wondering

Newcastlehibby
01-06-2015, 05:53 PM
It is the beginning of a rumour. Simples!

CockneyRebel
01-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Hope not cos he's utter pish!! Eckersley that is.

Only seen him in the last derby game and wasn't impressed to be honest - looked pretty ordinary IMO.

Aldo
01-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Only seen him in the last derby game and wasn't impresses to be honest - looked pretty ordinary IMO.

Very very poor mans Lewis Stevenson IMHO.

I can't see this happening tbh.

Maybe it's another Yam. Holt??

Libby Hibby
01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Eckersley is a solid, hard as nails LB and would be a good addition. As much as it would hurt some on here but Lewis is replaceable. Don't get me wrong, i like lewis but I feel he genuinely has to play out his skin in each game not to be deemed poor...Eckersley may give us something different...Good pals with Gray also

Andy74
01-06-2015, 06:01 PM
I'd take Eckersley. Seemed pretty solid and certainly liked a tackle.

liamh2202
01-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Haha Jason Holt would be the icing on the cake 🎂

Aldo
01-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Eckersley is a solid, hard as nails LB and would be a good addition. As much as it would hurt some on here but Lewis is replaceable. Don't get me wrong, i like lewis but I feel he genuinely has to play out his skin in each game not to be deemed poor...Eckersley may give us something different...Good pals with Gray also

I'll admit I'm one of Lewis's biggest fan but to say he plays out his skin every week to play well is a bit far fetched.

He just shows his commitment every game and plays like its his last every game. If we could replace him with better quality without breaking the bank then Stubbs should go for it. Everyone is replaceable IMHO!

liamh2202
01-06-2015, 06:07 PM
I'll admit I'm one of Lewis's biggest fan but to say he plays out his skin every week to play well is a bit far fetched.

He just shows his commitment every game and plays like its his last every game. If we could replace him with better quality without breaking the bank then Stubbs should go for it. Everyone is replaceable IMHO!

Totally agree 👍 .. Ekersley is a big step backwards imo

itslegaltender
01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Think Eckersley would be a decent signing, we need cover on the left and a natural left full back is something we dont have.

Thecat23
01-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Just been told Dundee Utd are interested in Jason. Not saying he will go but guy who told me works in media up there. Will wait and see!

liamh2202
01-06-2015, 07:04 PM
I think hibs could do worse than sit Jason and other youngsters down with fletch.. Let him tell them how waiting that extra year or two helped him get his big moves

Borderhibbie76
01-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Just been told Dundee Utd are interested in Jason. Not saying he will go but guy who told me works in media up there. Will wait and see!

He is under contract for 2 more years...no way Utd could afford the fee Hibs would demand IMO...

Thecat23
01-06-2015, 07:12 PM
He is under contract for 2 more years...no way Utd could afford the fee Hibs would demand IMO...

Only way I'd see this happening is they use the money they got from selling their players to Celtic. Otherwise I agree!

Just passing on what I've been told. May come to nothing.

Green Fish
01-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Only way I'd see this happening is they use the money they got from selling their players to Celtic. Otherwise I agree!

A utd supporting mate tells me that chairman wants out but has big loans to pay before he can do so. Unbelievably there are questions about stability of their future financially. My mate doubts utd will pay a fee for any signing.

PeterboroHibee
01-06-2015, 07:29 PM

I dont doubt their interest, but as the poster above said, I cant imagine them meeting any valuation we have on him, especially with him tied down on a 2 year deal.

Thecat23
01-06-2015, 07:30 PM
A utd supporting mate tells me that chairman wants out but has big loans to pay before he can do so. Unbelievably there are questions about stability of their future financially. My mate doubts utd will pay a fee for any signing.

It's prob rubbish then mate. I'll ask more but all I got was Utd were looking at him.

Libby Hibby
01-06-2015, 07:36 PM
Forster to Hearts?

cabbageandribs1875
01-06-2015, 07:40 PM

if he has big loans to pay then surely he would be silly building up even more debt by investing in a Australian club that's just went in to administration http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/21/dundee-united-chairman-newcastle-jets-takeove :dunno:

“Whether or not I pursue opportunities in Australia, I clearly have a major emotional tie here ... I want to make it clear that my priority first and foremost is to Dundee United as chairman and a supporter of the club.”

BoltonHibernian
01-06-2015, 07:40 PM
Not a huge fan of Stevenson but thought Eckersley was honking when I saw him this season.

liamh2202
01-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Not a huge fan of Stevenson but thought Eckersley was honking when I saw him this season.

Yup so did I.. Amazing how opinions differ on here.. (not saying mine is Right and if he joins he will get my full backing)

BoltonHibernian
01-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Yup so did I.. Amazing how opinions differ on here.. (not saying mine is Right and if he joins he will get my full backing)

Completely agree.

Ronniekirk
01-06-2015, 07:47 PM
Forster to Hearts?

Been mentioned on another thread With Fontaine not resigned I can't see Foster being allowed to go anywhere unless we have a replacement lined up We were struggling for Defenders towards the end of the season and Gray has been sidelined a lot so we need a quality defender that can cover a few positions Think when Stubbs had to bring him back in he found out how good a player he could be and he is still young

essexhibee
01-06-2015, 07:48 PM
Fail to see how Eckersely is at all an improvement on Stevenson so wouldnt understand signing him if this was true.

bingo70
01-06-2015, 07:58 PM
I think the eckersley rumour has grown arms and legs from a poster on the pm board asking if anyone had heard anything.

Fwiw Stevenson has done well this season as a wing back but I'd like us to start playing with conventional defensive full backs and have wingers ahead of them to do the attacking, in previous seasons Stevenson has been suspect playing in that position, if Stubbs is on the look out for a no frills, solid full back I'll be quite happy.

Steve20
01-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Forster to Hearts?

We are already short on central defenders, so don't see us letting another one go.

brog
01-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Forster to Hearts?

Yams will not pay a fee for anyone, that rules Forster out.

Borderhibbie76
01-06-2015, 08:06 PM
It's prob rubbish then mate. I'll ask more but all I got was Utd were looking at him.

As always appreciate ur info TC...they may well be lookingbut doubt they would meet Hibs valuation

Borderhibbie76
01-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Been mentioned on another thread With Fontaine not resigned I can't see Foster being allowed to go anywhere unless we have a replacement lined up We were struggling for Defenders towards the end of the season and Gray has been sidelined a lot so we need a quality defender that can cover a few positions Think when Stubbs had to bring him back in he found out how good a player he could be and he is still young

If rumours are to be believed Fontaine has signed a 2 year deal?? Tho still dont see Forster being allowedto leave

McIntosh
01-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Andy Halliday is out of contract are Bradford, at 23, he's the kind of player I suspect we will be considering.

dmc1875
01-06-2015, 08:14 PM
The Hibs Paige facebook group just posted Fontaines extension to be announced shortly anyone else heard this?

Stuarty27
01-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Andy Halliday is out of contract are Bradford, at 23, he's the kind of player I suspect we will be considering.

Halliday defo has the pace we need anyway.

Very good pals with Scott Allan, could see a potential in this one

McIntosh
01-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Halliday defo has the pace we need anyway.

Very good pals with Scott Allan, could see a potential in this one Pace seems to be a priority. I think him or someone like him may well happen.

bingo70
01-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Pace seems to be a priority. I think this one may happen.

Why's he been binned by Bradford?

Is there any suggestion we're actually after him or is it just putting two and two together?

Nevi_SOL
01-06-2015, 08:19 PM

Scott Allan on his A-Z on YouTube says Andy is his best friend in football. So could be a possibility

McIntosh
01-06-2015, 08:21 PM
Why's he been binned by Bradford?

Is there any suggestion we're actually after him or is it just putting two and two together? His contract is up - according to the press he wants to come home to Scotland. When he signed I suspect it was to get first team experience - http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/andy-halliday-leaves-boro-signs-8498815

Hibeesmad
01-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Daniel Carmichael?

hibee1875
01-06-2015, 08:26 PM
His contract is up - according to the press he wants to come home to Scotland.

His agent (also Allan's) was at ibrox the other day. Not sure who else he represents.

McIntosh
01-06-2015, 08:30 PM
His agent (also Allan's) was at ibrox the other day. Not sure who else he represents. There may be something in this. He seems a capable player - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlfvUSjYFzA Go to 1.46

hibee1875
His agent (also Allan's) was at ibrox the other day. Not sure who else he represents.

Source -

NadeAteMyLunch!
My yam mate, who to be fair is the most sensible out of the yams I know, really rates Eckersley and says he would be pretty gutted if he signed for us. I personally only remember him for his comical own goal at Parkhead and his retrospective red against us. My mate has a good eye for a player though and definitely rates him. I would say there is zero chance of Cummings moving to DUFC. We would want about £500,000 for him(not that we would be looking to sell him). DUFC won't pay any transfer fee for anyone I don't think.
We'd be mad to sell Forster to Hearts. Hopefully that's just nonsense as well

Hibeesmad

John Sutton and Lee McCulloch

Benny Brazil
01-06-2015, 08:31 PM
I think the eckersley rumour has grown arms and legs from a poster on the pm board asking if anyone had heard anything.

Fwiw Stevenson has done well this season as a wing back but I'd like us to start playing with conventional defensive full backs and have wingers ahead of them to do the attacking, in previous seasons Stevenson has been suspect playing in that position, if Stubbs is on the look out for a no frills, solid full back I'll be quite happy.

Think it began to grew arms and legs due to that Gillies guy then posting what I had asked as a "breaking rumour" on his facebook page.

bingo70
01-06-2015, 08:34 PM
My yam mate, who to be fair is the most sensible out of the yams I know, really rates Eckersley and says he would be pretty gutted if he signed for us. I personally only remember him for his comical own goal at Parkhead and his retrospective red against us. My mate has a good eye for a player though and definitely rates him. I would say there is zero chance of Cummings moving to DUFC. We would want about £500,000 for him(not that we would be looking to sell him). DUFC won't pay any transfer fee for anyone I don't think.
We'd be mad to sell Forster to Hearts. Hopefully that's just nonsense as well

I've got a couple of hearts supporting mates as well and they say the same, they really like him and Dissapointed they've not signed him up again.

McIntosh
01-06-2015, 08:36 PM
John Sutton and Lee McCulloch Would sign Jason Holt in a second - very good player in my opinion. The agents will be touting them. I can't see Holt or Halliday going to Ibrox - I suspect Rangers will want or need a spectacular signing but I may well be wrong.

WeeRussell
01-06-2015, 08:40 PM
I've got a couple of hearts supporting mates as well and they say the same, they really like him and Dissapointed they've not signed him up again.

Funny - as my mate (Jambo) reacted similarly when I suggested he was pish. They'll have seen more of him than us right enough... but they're also Jambos.

As per - I'll trust Stubbs' judgement and back whoever he brings in.

Scott Allan staying put would make the transfer window for me though. :gwa:

Winston Ingram
01-06-2015, 08:41 PM

Obviously didn't see much of Lewis either last season:wink:

Kaiserclem
01-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Wen Exkersley and Keatings were announced as leaving Hearts some time back, all Hearts fans I know (more than 15 sadly) were not happy and still rate both of these guys. Exkersley would bring us a bit of bite as he is a bit of a hard b*****d and can at least give us a difference by crossing a decent ball from the left. Can play left midfield also and seeing as we have let Craig go we need left footed players. I would take him. Hearing also Carmichael from QOS linked with us.

no news on McGeouch?

hibee1875
01-06-2015, 08:46 PM
Rumours keatings eckersley and holt were chucked due to their part in the "f*** the Rangers" pub chants after they won the league

Libby Hibby
01-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Daniel Carmichael?

Great wee player, very nippy

Billy Whizz
01-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Rumours keatings eckersley and holt were chucked due to their part in the "f*** the Rangers" pub chants after they won the league

Not rumours, fact. The only one they've kept on are Jamle Walker, for financial reasons, and they'd sell him tomorrow if they could!

scoopyboy
01-06-2015, 08:49 PM

Would Holt not have been down at Sheffield.

Billy Whizz
01-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Would Holt not have been down at Sheffield.

Think he meant Walker

green day
01-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Keatings has walker and eckersley sitting either side of him on his twitter photo.

TowerHibs
01-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Carmichael apparently had medical today.

Christ, good going and shows what a state we were in last ear if true. Still reckon one or 2 main guys will leave though

J-C
01-06-2015, 09:53 PM
With Carmichael being a winger/AM does this see the end of Harris and Stanton and the rumours of them either on loan or away may be true.

Or may be seen as a natural replacement for McGeouch, he too was a small statured tricky player.

Eyrie
01-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Assuming both Stevenson and Fontaine stay and we can get Boyle signed up, then we're making swift progress.

Still need another central midfielder (McGeouch?), someone for the Matty Jack role and two keepers. Hopefully someone can comment on whether Dunsmore, Crane and Martin are ready to step up and provide cover.

Libby Hibby
01-06-2015, 10:47 PM
I'd take Sibbald from Falkirk in a heartbeat if he was available...cracking player.

Nutmegged
01-06-2015, 11:05 PM
I'd take Sibbald from Falkirk in a heartbeat if he was available...cracking player.

For me he was the second best player in the Championship this Season behind Scotty Allan, unbelievable talent, type of player I'd like to see ua go for and if not us then Dundee Utd or Aberdeen, would be great to see talent like that stay in Scotland for a while

AL-Qaholik
01-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Any goalkeeper rumours doing the rounds? We need two...

Cod Boy
01-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Any goalkeeper rumours doing the rounds? We need two...

Not a rumour but would anybody take the ex hearts keeper Kello.
Been released by St Mirren.

madhatter
01-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Sibbald from Falkirk would be a great acquisition and Carmichael looked good against Rangers. Tricky player but perhaps lacked a bit of fitness.

S4uzee
01-06-2015, 11:23 PM
Not rumours, fact. The only one they've kept on are Jamle Walker, for financial reasons, and they'd sell him tomorrow if they could!
How do you know this, just wondering?

ManBearPig
01-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Where is the foundation for the Carmichael rumour. Not that I am complaining! Although it's really defence and goalies that have to be next addressed

Nutmegged
01-06-2015, 11:27 PM
Where is the foundation for the Carmichael rumour. Not that I am complaining! Although it's really defence and goalies that have to be next addressed

Think AgentScotland on Twitter said back in December we were looking at him with a view to signing him in the Summer and its just grew arms and legs from there

ManBearPig
01-06-2015, 11:44 PM
Think AgentScotland on Twitter said back in December we were looking at him with a view to signing him in the Summer and its just grew arms and legs from there

It would make sense I know a few QOS fans who think he is away.

Brooster
02-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Holt.

bingo70
02-06-2015, 04:58 AM
Holt.

Do you think this could be a goer then?

Mr White
02-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Holt.

The jambo or the doonhammer?

bingo70
02-06-2015, 06:11 AM
The jambo or the doonhammer?

The qots one has joined Dundee.

Mr White
02-06-2015, 06:12 AM
The qots one has joined Dundee.

Cheers. Missed that one.

bigwheel
02-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Sibbald from Falkirk would be a great acquisition and Carmichael looked good against Rangers. Tricky player but perhaps lacked a bit of fitness.

Sibbald plays the same position as Allan...no need for both - he is a good player though...

Brooster
02-06-2015, 06:15 AM
Do you think this could be a goer then?

Done deal seemingly.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 06:40 AM
HSL posted on Facebook that there's another signing today. Refresh button at the ready, folks!

flash
02-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Carmichael today for my cash.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2015, 07:18 AM
How do you know this, just wondering?

This is what my Jambo pals told me, other than that, no idea

ElginHibbie
02-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Cerny signs for Partick

Salt N Sauzee
02-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Cerny signs for Partick

Not sure why we didn't sign him up. Decent Keeper.

California-Hibs
02-06-2015, 08:15 AM
Cerny signs for Partick

Really surprised with this one! Decent keeper and we were all pretty happy when he arrived. Didn't play a single game, would have thought Stubbs could have resigned him to be #1 next season. Maybe we have better lined up? It's a strange one.

Golden Bear
02-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Not sure why we didn't sign him up. Decent Keeper.

Hopefully not, but it could be a case that he fancied playing in the league above and maybe Partick were in a position to offer him more money.

:dunno:

ElginHibbie
02-06-2015, 08:24 AM
Really surprised with this one! Decent keeper and we were all pretty happy when he arrived. Didn't play a single game, would have thought Stubbs could have resigned him to be #1 next season. Maybe we have better lined up? It's a strange one.

Agree it is a strange one overall, but today's signing could be a keeper!

RCNG
02-06-2015, 08:28 AM
HSL posted on Facebook that there's another signing today. Refresh button at the ready, folks!

Was in not meant to come across as 'you the reader'? I.e sign up today?

HibeeMassive
02-06-2015, 08:33 AM

Although I didn't see him personally, I read and heard a few people saying he looked a bit shaky in the U20/Dev team matches.

Could have just been lack of game time of course if that is true, as he certainly looked a decent goalie before, but if thats true then could be that we just didn't think he was going to be the answer :dunno:

J-C
02-06-2015, 08:34 AM

If he could shift a bang average keeper from the no.1 spot, maybe there's a reason we never extended his contract.

Andy74
02-06-2015, 08:35 AM

We had a number one when he arrived and there was no real need to change it.

It's been a few years since he had a good spell here and reports from the under 20s games seemed to suggest he's wasn't as great as was being suggested.

I'd have thought if we wanted him we would have signed him before Partick.

I'm sure we will have a couple of decent keepers in before we start.

Diclonius
02-06-2015, 08:41 AM
I guess if Cerny had impressed in reverses and training we would have offered him a new contract. Guess he didn't.

Leith_Hibee
02-06-2015, 08:50 AM
I watched the vast majority of U20's home games last season. I was keen to see Cerny in action as I was happy when we signed him. My view was that he was quick, agile but some of his decision making left a little to be desired. There were quite a few mix ups between him and defenders and his handling wasn't the best. I was disappointed as I though he was a very shrewd signing at the time but not better than Oxley in my opinion.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 08:57 AM
If he could shift a bang average keeper from the no.1 spot, maybe there's a reason we never extended his contract.

Exactly. He had 6 months to impress Stubbs Ann has not taken his chance.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 09:04 AM

Stubbs had a great chance to see him and make up his mind, he never broke into our first team so I reckon Cerny is maybe better in our minds than he is in reality.

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Fans news on facebook saying there is another signing imminent this morning!

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Fans news on facebook saying there is another signing imminent this morning!

He's basing that on the HSL tweet from earlier this morning I would imagine

Stevie Reid
02-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Holt has a better scoring record than I thought, and is smaller than I thought: -

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=59568

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 09:23 AM

Fair enough, don't use Twitter a lot so haven't seen it.

Andy74
02-06-2015, 09:25 AM

Have Hibs advised the other shareholders in advance too?? 😉

southern hibby
02-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Spoke to a Jambo last night in the taxi and he was fuming about Hibs new signing and especially as we got him for nothing. I mentioned to him that I had a customer in earlier that said Hibs were in talks with Holt. Well watching him vent off was something to behold.
I never knew how much these 2 players are highly regarded by the inbreds, this makes me think the talk about Allen and/ or Foster going to them is just there way of trying to get one over us because from my little paying customer we have definitely pulled one over them.
Can I just add I make all heartz fans pay at the start of the journey and not afterwards this way I'm guaranteed payment lol
GGTTH

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 09:34 AM
People mentioning they think it is Danny Carmichael from Queens.

brog
02-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Have Hibs advised the other shareholders in advance too?? 

Yep, I had 3 separate calls from Leanne & i suspect the other one ( will you accept a reverse charge call Sir? ) may have been from Rod!! Seriously, HSL may be having a bit fun, I signed up last night so I could possibly be the new signing ( for HSL that is ). I suspect & hope not but anything that's positive publicity for the club & helps promote HSL is fine with me, ( & I suspect you Andy :wink: ).

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-06-2015, 09:50 AM
People mentioning they think it is Danny Carmichael from Queens.

It is :agree:

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 09:56 AM

Excellent news mate!

Paloschi
02-06-2015, 09:58 AM

How do you know? Wonder if this will impact on Boyle signing.

I was informed Jason Holt this morning... maybe both will sign!

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 10:16 AM

Is this confirmed?!

GreenCastle
02-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Carmichael to Hibs and Reilly to the yams - both from QOS.

Brightside
02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Carmichael to Hibs and Reilly to the yams - both from QOS.

Yeh - just been told the same via a local reporter.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Is this confirmed?!

Not yet, soon will be though :-)

andrew70
02-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Yeh - just been told the same via a local reporter.

I am happy with that. Carmichael is QOTS best player and Reilly is a decent player but will he replace Keatings adaqautely and will he handle the step up?

Keatings was 11 goals from 33 with 6 assists

Reilly was 14 in 38 with 7 assists.

Carmichael got 15 assists in 40 games.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 10:33 AM
I am happy with that. Carmichael is QOTS best player and Reilly is a decent player but will he replace Keatings adaqautely and will he handle the step up?

Keatings didn't start most of those games although he was playing in a better team.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 10:34 AM

Is Carmichael fast?

andrew70
02-06-2015, 10:35 AM
Hearings didn't start most of those games although he was playing in a better team.

True, which makes his figures look a lot better given many of his goals came off the bench

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 10:36 AM

One important factor in those stats is the time on the pitch Keatings got. Reilly played nearly every game whereas according to my yam mate Keatings came nowhere near that.

GreenCastle
02-06-2015, 10:37 AM
Is Carmichael fast?

He's a right winger - pretty quick.

Smartie
02-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Is Carmichael fast?

I'd say his main attribute/ playing style is that he is tricky.

I don't think he has blinding pace but enough to be able to beat a man.

I've been impressed by him every time I've seen him and I think that he would be a cracking signing - just what we need.

Kato
02-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Can I just add I make all heartz fans pay at the start of the journey and not afterwards this way I'm guaranteed payment lol
GGTTH

What? No debt forgiveness?

scoopyboy
02-06-2015, 10:46 AM
Slightly off topic but if we are getting Danny Carmichael, Hearts are getting Gavin Reilly and Dundee have already got Holt then QOTS have lost their three best players.

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Slightly off topic but if we are getting Danny Carmichael, Hearts are getting Gavin Reilly and Dundee have already got Holt then QOTS have lost their three best players.

They've lost mcshane to Ross County too

Aldo
02-06-2015, 10:51 AM

Have dundee not signed the QOTS keeper Clark as well??

Would say QOTS may struggle to replace those players with a similar quality?

SeanWilson
02-06-2015, 10:53 AM
hibs website currently down.... crashed from a massive signing announcement? :greengrin

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 10:53 AM
I'd say his main attribute/ playing style is that he is tricky.

I don't think he has blinding pace but enough to be able to beat a man.

I've been impressed by him every time I've seen him and I think that he would be a cracking signing - just what we need.

Agree with this. His delivery into the penalty area is top notch.

muzzando
02-06-2015, 11:08 AM
Definitely looks like Queens will be a lot weaker next season if the rumours are true as their next best performer apart from the ones that are leaving was Lyle and he won't repeat the season he's just had, season of his life IMO

Gordy M
02-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Hibs fb page just posted a HB message to Dje Dje saying they were looking forward to him playing next season....looks like he is staying??

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Hibs fb page just posted a HB message to Dje Dje saying they were looking forward to him playing next season....looks like he is staying??

Not convinced by him at all.

E10 Rifle
02-06-2015, 11:26 AM

Agree - plus what else are they going to say to him, it's his birthday after all!

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 11:26 AM

Hope he does stay. I think it's taking him a wee while to settle but hopefully we can see the best of him next season. I like him.

WillowbraeHibby
02-06-2015, 11:27 AM

Would agree... Needs to severely up his game if staying.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 11:27 AM

I think they would have to say that. Can't see him being here next season.

hibsforeurope
02-06-2015, 11:32 AM

Was he not signed on an 18 month contract in Jan/Feb?

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Was he not signed on an 18 month contract in Jan/Feb?

:agree:

green.and.white
02-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Agree - plus what else are they going to say to him, it's his birthday after all!

The club didn't want a Yaya Toure situation on its hands :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
02-06-2015, 11:38 AM

Was in not meant to come across as 'you the reader'? I.e sign up today?

I’d pish myself if that was the case. Matthew would look a right clown!

matty_f
02-06-2015, 11:39 AM
I’d pish myself if that was the case. Matthew would look a right clown!

That's not how I read it, but it's hardly hang your head in shame territory!

Danderhall Hibs
02-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Anyone else heard we're in for the Partick keeper Scully? He's been on loan at Dunfermline - fans' POTY last season.

renato
02-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Anyone else heard we're in for the Partick keeper Scully? He's been on loan at Dunfermline - fans' POTY last season.

Hope so. The lad had a stormer against us in the friendly a year back...

hibee92
02-06-2015, 11:54 AM

IIRC he was absolutely outstanding in the friendly at the start of the season?

southern hibby
02-06-2015, 11:57 AM
[QUOTE=Kato;4390110]What? No debt forgiveness?[/QUOTE

No never I will never ever let them forget either

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 11:59 AM

Is that Ryan Scully?? Or someone else? If it's Ryan then he would be another excellent signing.. :aok:

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 12:00 PM

Hope so. The lad had a stormer against us in the friendly a year back...

IIRC he was absolutely outstanding in the friendly at the start of the season?

He had a stormer against us. That's one game. Dunfermline went on to concede 48 goals last season.

Smartie
02-06-2015, 12:03 PM
He had a stormer against us. That's one game. Dunfermline went on to concede 48 goals last season.

But if he was their fans POTY then surely that would suggest that (in the view of the fans anyway) their defensive issues lay further forward than their goalkeeper?

I liked Oxley but always got the feeling we lost a lot of goals for the number of chances created against us. Maybe those 48 goals came from bucket loads of chances because their keeper did so well?

andrew70
02-06-2015, 12:09 PM

38 goals conceded in the 33 league matches he played with 12 clean sheets in those games.

He conceded 5 to Stranraer and 4 to Morton but other than that his stats look reasonable enough.

Danderhall Hibs
02-06-2015, 12:13 PM
38 goals conceded in the 33 league matches he played with 12 clean sheets in those games.

He conceded 5 to Stranraer and 4 to Morton but other than that his stats look reasonable enough.
The team conceded those goals and the team kept those clean sheets.

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 12:13 PM
But if he was their fans POTY then surely that would suggest that (in the view of the fans anyway) their defensive issues lay further forward than their goalkeeper?

I liked Oxley but always got the feeling we lost a lot of goals for the number of chances created against us. Maybe those 48 goals came from bucket loads of chances because their keeper did so well?

To be honest I think we should aim higher. A decent keeper has been our downfall for years now.

renato
02-06-2015, 12:14 PM

Yep. That added to a POTY award from their fans tells us a fair bit about his ability. Added to the fact he pulled out some wonder saves vs us suggests he has that in his locker too...

renato
02-06-2015, 12:15 PM
To be honest I think we should aim higher. A decent keeper has been our downfall for years now.

i would imagine he'd been seen as a backup keeper for us, with aim of development and good competition for a number 1?

MrRobot
02-06-2015, 12:19 PM
How many games has Dje Dje started and played?

Seems we are writing him off after what seems very little playing time.

S4uzee
02-06-2015, 12:20 PM
How many games has Dje Dje started and played?

Seems we are writing him off after what seems very little playing time.
I agree, think he has something to offer

hfc rd
02-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Has this new signing been announced yet?

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Has this new signing been announced yet?

Hee haw.

Iain G
02-06-2015, 12:57 PM
Hee haw.

Not good enough from Hibs today, I expect a signing every day this week, the club have really let us, the fans, down after getting our hopes and dreams up yesterday, typical Hibs.... :greengrin

McIntosh
02-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Matt Gilks anyone?

BoltonHibernian
02-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Not good enough from Hibs today, I expect a signing every day this week, the club have really let us, the fans, down after getting our hopes and dreams up yesterday, typical Hibs.... :greengrin

Ive not been able to do any work all day because im waiting on the news. Mon Hibs.

JimBHibees
02-06-2015, 01:01 PM

I wouldnt say it was our downfall this season. Goal scoring and being able to defend better in the biggest games were IMO.

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Matt Gilks anyone?Would be nice.

Oscar T Grouch
02-06-2015, 01:08 PM
Matt Gilks anyone?

Got a year on his contract with Burnley. Decent keeper though, I would expect him to be too expensive.

Hibeesmad
02-06-2015, 01:09 PM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-close-in-on-queens-winger-danny-carmichael-1-3790172

Hibs close to signing Carmichael

Iain G
02-06-2015, 01:12 PM
http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-keeper-tomas-cerny-signs-for-partick-thistle-1-3789916

Cerny off to Partick...

Big_Franck
02-06-2015, 01:16 PM
http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-close-in-on-queens-winger-danny-carmichael-1-3790172

Hibs close to signing Carmichael

Whenever i've watched QOS he's been the player that stood out most for me, not that any of their players looked anything special mind. Good touch, quite quick and goes past players easily at times.

However the more I seen him the more he seemed to be similar to a lot of our players last year in that the final pass/shot was rarely good enough. Decent wee player but wouldn't solve our problems from last year IMO.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 01:19 PM
Whenever i've watched QOS he's been the player that stood out most for me, not that any of their players looked anything special mind. Good touch, quite quick and goes past players easily at times.

However the more I seen him the more he seemed to be similar to a lot of our players last year in that the final pass/shot was rarely good enough. Decent wee player but wouldn't solve our problems from last year IMO.

15 assists suggests that his final ball was not too bad?

Ken
02-06-2015, 01:20 PM

15 assists from 40 games
To compare him, Scott Allan had 17 assists from 40 games

Looks good enough to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamish
02-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Scott Robertson off to St. Johnstone according to a poster on Facebook page.

Paloschi
02-06-2015, 01:28 PM
From Andy Gilles on FB - does anyone know where he gets all this info? Does he have sources around the club or is it nonsense? How would he know all this?

'Carmichael has completed a physical and officially signed.... Awaiting the announcement either any time now or in morning.

Stevenson had signed a 2 year extension and should be announced shortly.

Fontaine has an offer which he's discussing with his family, but the club expects him to sign any day.

I also believe Martin Boyle has an offer which needs expected to sign.

Talks are ongoing with Scott Allan on a one year extension.

Expect an announcement on a keeper shortly also....'

Peevemor
02-06-2015, 01:32 PM
From Andy Gilles on FB - does anyone know where he gets all this info?

A little birdie told him (in his bush at East Mains).

MyJo
02-06-2015, 01:33 PM
From Andy Gilles on FB - does anyone know where he gets all this info? Does he have sources around the club or is it nonsense? How would he know all this?

'Carmichael has completed a physical and officially signed.... Awaiting the announcement either any time now or in morning.

Stevenson had signed a 2 year extension and should be announced shortly.

Fontaine has an offer which he's discussing with his family, but the club expects him to sign any day.

I also believe Martin Boyle has an offer which needs expected to sign.

Talks are ongoing with Scott Allan on a one year extension.

Expect an announcement on a keeper shortly also....'

If even half of that information is correct that would be outstanding

Big_Franck
02-06-2015, 01:37 PM
15 assists suggests that his final ball was not too bad?

No idea how many assists he got, but in the games I seen his final ball wasn't great.

What we were crying out for last season was a midfielder who can get a good number of goals. Danny Carmichael scored 1 goal in season 2013/14 and 1 goal in 2014/15.

Our problem last year was that we had a lot of possession, played some nice stuff but were not nearly clinical enough. I don't think this player is the answer to that.

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 01:41 PM
A little birdie told him (in his bush at East Mains).

Thrush? Very nasty!

silverhibee
02-06-2015, 01:43 PM

Should have went for Bain when i scouted him. :greengrin

The_Exile
02-06-2015, 01:44 PM
Stubbs has spoken about scouting specific attributes and attitudes of players, so don't be surprised to see us sign someone who's played as a winger but who might be deployed in a more central role if the scouting and coaching team think he has the attributes and potential to be a success there.

scoopyboy
02-06-2015, 01:44 PM
If even half of that information is correct that would be outstanding

Nothing on there that hasn't been posted by members on here in the PM forum.

All he is doing is lifting it from .net and maybe adding a wee bit.

Surprised he's not added the bit about Lewis getting a testimonial.......... tick/tock......

Paloschi
02-06-2015, 01:47 PM

Surprised he's not added the bit about Lewis getting a testimonial.......... tick/tock......

That is disappointing. Everyone on that Hibs Transfer News page are taking it all as gospel and thanking him for finding out the info! Just wanted to know if he was indeed 'in the know'

I'll stick to trusting posters in this forum instead.

Ken
02-06-2015, 01:50 PM

Exactly this....reliable poster like Scoopy and TheCat posted 90% of that info in the last week or so and he's just reworded it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
02-06-2015, 01:50 PM
That is disappointing. Everyone on that Hibs Transfer News page are taking it all as gospel and thanking him for finding out the info! Just wanted to know if he was indeed 'in the know'

I'll stick to trusting posters in this forum instead.

Andy Giles, stealing info and claiming it as his own since 2013.

Aldo
02-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Nothing on there that hasn't been posted by members on here in the PM forum. All he is doing is lifting it from .net and maybe adding a wee bit. Surprised he's not added the bit about Lewis getting a testimonial.......... tick/tock......

Yip!

It's been happening since the FB page opened.

Thing is there are folk hanging on his every word actually think he's ITK!

Kato
02-06-2015, 01:55 PM
Yip!

Well he is ITK if he's passing on gossip that others don't know about.

jacomo
02-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Stubbs has spoken about scouting specific attributes and attitudes of players, so don't be surprised to see us sign someone who's played as a winger but who might be deployed in a more central role if the scouting and coaching team think he has the attributes and potential to be a success there.

True, although signing a winger and playing him as a winger might be an idea!

:greengrin

Brightside
02-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Andy Giles, stealing info and claiming it as his own since 2013.

He really is a weird fellow.

Northern Hibby
02-06-2015, 01:58 PM
I get my Hibernian Fix from what ever source I can, phones on Facebook so I get updates, who cares who knew 1st or who is ITK, in fact if it's on the PM board why you not sharing with us Plebs if Andy is picking up from here then surly all he's doing is sharing with a wider audience?? :dunno:

JJP
Carmichael confirmed on Hibs twitter:gwa:

Hibeesmad
Danny Carmichael done deal! Official website

ElginHibbie
Carmichael official http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5475

kaimendhibs
02-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Yaaaas

Aldo
02-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Well he is ITK if he's passing on gossip that others don't know about.

Aye other folks info not his own taken right from the PM board!

Mathias Jack
02-06-2015, 02:03 PM

Carmichael signed...em, you were saying? :greengrin

Jamesconnolly
02-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Yip!

Might know more than folk think lol proved right again

JeMeSouviens
02-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Carmichael official http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5475

Looks like the slope is back too. Happy days. :wink:

Aldo
02-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Might know more than folk think lol proved right again

Read my previous posts. Regurgitation of what's posted on the OM board and on FB wishin minutes.

GreenArmyyy!
Who cares people do really get their knickers in a twist about who is or isn't in the know. So what if Andy's info isn't first hand. It is generally quick and a lot easier to find than trawling through threads on here. All I care about is finding out what is going on at my club as quickly as possible, not fussed who or where the info comes from.

Brightside
I get my Hibernian Fix from what ever source I can, phones on Facebook so I get updates, who cares who knew 1st or who is ITK, in fact if it's on the PM board why you not sharing with us Plebs if Andy is picking up from here then surly all he's doing is sharing with a wider audience?? :dunno:

We've done this a million times. He's an attention seeker.

Libby Hibby
02-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Great signing, really excited about this guy...Keep them coming Hibs

HibbyAndy
02-06-2015, 02:08 PM

I dinnae get why everyone gets all humpty about it, I couldnae care where i read the breaking news first.

Brightside
02-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Looks like the slope is back too. Happy days. :wink:

That gets my design OCD in a strop. How could they use that as the pic.

Kato
02-06-2015, 02:09 PM

How does the "info" belong to anyone in particular? Is it copyrighted to this board/posters? Why would anyone care?

Any info at all posted on here comes from someone else.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 02:11 PM

Just playing Devil's Advocate, but there's been rumours posted on the facebook page that haven't been on here first, that have then been posted on here.

What's the difference?

Aldo
02-06-2015, 02:20 PM
I'll wind my opinionated neck in then!

Thecat23
02-06-2015, 02:24 PM
I don't think we are finished either. Another 2 this week anyone??

Aldo
02-06-2015, 02:25 PM

Would be happy with that!

Northern Hibby
02-06-2015, 02:27 PM
We've done this a million times. He's an attention seeker.

So how do people ITK get their information, if their sisters hairdresser talks to a WAGS mate, is it their info or are they just telling us for attention, plagiarism / research only so many ways you can say "Dan Carmichael is signing" Andy saw gap in the Hibernian information market filled it WTF has he done wrong.

The Only time I have ever been ITK, I couldn't wait to get on here, I'm 48 FFS :embarrass, keeping it in was killing me,

but we don't talk about it now :hide:

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2015, 02:30 PM

a goalie and a midfielder? Dunno who either would be tho

Brightside
02-06-2015, 02:30 PM
So how do people ITK get their information, if their sisters hairdresser talks to a WAGS mate, is it their info or are they just telling us for attention, plagiarism / research only so many ways you can say "Dan Carmichael is signing" Andy saw gap in the Hibernian information market filled it WTF has he done wrong.

The Only time I have ever been ITK, I couldn't wait to get on here, I'm 48 FFS :embarrass, keeping it in was killing me,

but we don't talk about it now :hide:

Did he not ask for cash from his "followers" in order to sponsor players? Who knows - each to their own - I was blocked a long time ago.

Brightside
02-06-2015, 02:31 PM

2 goalies signing this week. Championship england for the main one. according to my sauces.

The_Exile
02-06-2015, 02:32 PM
True, although signing a winger and playing him as a winger might be an idea!

:greengrin

Tell that to Arsene and Thierry :greengrin

Thecat23
02-06-2015, 02:32 PM
Did he not take a bundle of cash of his "followers" in order to sponsor players? Who knows - each to their own - I was blocked a long time ago.

Get Ryan Hardy on the case! 😁

Steve20
02-06-2015, 02:33 PM

We need a keeper, a defender if Fontaine doesn't sign and are short in midfield. So we definitely won't be finished.

Pleased with the two new additions in the past two days and pleased we're doing our business early.

Thecat23
02-06-2015, 02:34 PM
2 goalies signing this week. Championship england for the main one. according to my sauces.

Keeper and Another midfielder I've heard.

Diclonius
Last season on this thread I (whilst dissatisfied with our usual signing policy) kept giving routine updates on how many players we had signed, compared to Hearts and Rangers. As we all know, Hearts getting players in early and getting a good head start was one of the primary reasons they did so well, whilst our usual "wait till the last day and bring in a couple loans" approach meant we got off to a very slow start which would prove to be our downfall.

What's interesting is at this stage last season, Hearts had signed 0 (zero) players. We have already signed two.

If progress continues then this is a massive step in the right direction and a complete change of attitude that's been required at this club for years. I am delighted. :agree:

Hermit Crab

Id take McDonald from Falkirk to be honest.

GreenArmyyy!
Did he not take a bundle of cash of his "followers" in order to sponsor players? Who knows - each to their own - I was blocked a long time ago.

Yes he did and continues to do, runs competitions etc on the site. I actually won one of them because I donated £20 towards the sponsorship. That meant I got to go along to the sponsors evenings and spend two or three hours mingling with our players. Best £20 I've ever spent. I don't get what the problem is with that? It is all going to our club at the end of the day.

Thecat23
02-06-2015, 02:35 PM
We need a keeper, a defender if Fontaine doesn't sign and are short in midfield. So we definitely won't be finished.

Pleased with the two new additions in the past two days and pleased we're doing our business early.

I still have a feeling Fontaine won't be announced until the away top comes out! Purely a marketing ploy.

Steve20
02-06-2015, 02:36 PM
I still have a feeling Fontaine won't be announced until the away top comes out! Purely a marketing ploy.

Seems fair enough.

Diclonius
02-06-2015, 02:36 PM

If only to break his pact with the devil that he clearly signed in order to defy the laws of physics every time he plays us..

silverhibee
02-06-2015, 02:37 PM

Me/Andy pays £10 to steal these snippets of the PM board, so get your tenner out and start a facebook page and hey presto, your ITK :aok:

Northern Hibby
02-06-2015, 02:38 PM

not wanting to get into a tit for tat thing cause I like .net but "take" is a bit steep, was the money for the Lewis Stevenson flag taken from posters on here or did they give it?

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 02:39 PM

It would kill me to sign him but would get over it. Cracking goalkeeper, loves to beat us though.

silverhibee
02-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Who cares people do really get their knickers in a twist about who is or isn't in the know. So what if Andy's info isn't first hand. It is generally quick and a lot easier to find than trawling through threads on here. All I care about is finding out what is going on at my club as quickly as possible, not fussed who or where the info comes from.

Hi GA.

Join the PM board, only £10 and you help keep this site running.

Andy.

HibeeMackenzie
02-06-2015, 02:47 PM

Oxley as the championship one?

hfc rd
02-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Been a great start to the window. Hopefully a couple more players are signed and contract extensions for Fontaine, Stevenson, Allan and a permanent deal for McGeouch. We'll have a squad ready to go for the title.

GGTTH

Wellbankhibby
02-06-2015, 02:49 PM

So would I Cant stand ****bo players but he is away from them now. Yes he usually plays a storm against us but imo would be a great signing for us.

lyonhibs
02-06-2015, 02:52 PM

If he could replicate his sporadic other-worldly form when playing against us into regular form playing for us, I'd be delighted with that.

I suspect it would be more on the side of not claiming any crosses and consistently patting the ball back out into the danger area from relatively simple shots à la Scottish Cup Final.

He's not that great a keeper and I would trust Stubbs, with a bit more time this pre-season to find better.

Hibeesmad
02-06-2015, 02:53 PM

Colin Doyle who has just been released by Birmingham maybe, would be a great addition

jacomo
02-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Tell that to Arsene and Thierry :greengrin

2 players in 1 that guy, seemed capable of playing CF and left winger at the same time. All time great.

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Hi GA.

Join the PM board, only £10 and you help keep this site running.

Andy.

Probably will do that tonight. How do I go about it?

woodyhfc4892
02-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Seems like McGeough is in Ibiza just now so can't see him being signed any time soon if he does sign

Just Alf
02-06-2015, 03:41 PM
fair enough sharing stuff, why claim it as some sort of exclusive when you could simply name check where ever the info comes from? ..... Sometimes it's .net, the bounce etc and other times it might be a forum linked to the "losing" club.... What's the deal in trying to be the "big man"? :confused:

GreenCastle
02-06-2015, 03:47 PM
So..squad could be looking like..

2 gks to be announced

Gray
Watson (1 year deal)
Hanlon
Forster
Hopefully Fontaine (please!!!!)
Stevenson ( extension )
Another left back

A defensive midfielder to replace Robertson
Allan (1 year remaining plus 1 year extension)
Fyvie
Plus ideally another creative player / goal scoring midfielder

Carmichael
Another wide player ( Boyle ?)

Cummings
Malonga
Dje Dje
Farid
Keatings

Handling (used in home strip photo shoot) ? Stanton ?

Iain G
02-06-2015, 03:54 PM
So..squad could be looking like..

2 gks to be announced

Gray
Watson (1 year deal)
Hanlon
Forster
Hopefully Fontaine (please!!!!)
Stevenson ( extension )
Another left back

A defensive midfielder to replace Robertson
Allan (1 year remaining plus 1 year extension)
Fyvie
Plus ideally another creative player / goal scoring midfielder

Carmichael
Another wide player ( Boyle ?)

Cummings
Malonga
Dje Dje
Farid
Keatings

Handling released / Stanton ?

Wee bit light in central midfield even if Robertson goes...

HappyHanlon
02-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Don't care where the rumours come from. People getting awfy precious.

The important thing for me is that we're making in roads to signing players just over a week since the season finished. That's superb.

Beefster
02-06-2015, 04:02 PM
I enjoy reading the rumours

My sources tell me that Elvis is living on the moon with Hitler and Lord Lucan.

Monts
02-06-2015, 04:04 PM
I don't think there's too many that are precious about being seen to be in the know. But often in the case of the pm board, it's posted there to keep it lower profile but also give those that contribute to this site a little reward. It's bad form to take that info and spread it to all and sundry. All IMHO of course.

Cod Boy
02-06-2015, 04:10 PM

Kilmarnock for him i think

keep the faith
02-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Don't care where the rumours come from. People getting awfy precious.

The important thing for me is that we're making in roads to signing players just over a week since the season finished. That's superb.

I think the thing I find annoying is that the stuff pinched off here is reposted under "I'm hearing.." or "my sources tell me ..." Or the toecurling "breaking rumour.." banner.

All sounds a bit more dramatic that the rather more truthful "I just read on hibs net..."

hibees 7062
02-06-2015, 04:11 PM
a goalie and a midfielder? Dunno who either would be tho

Matt Gilks :wink:

hfc rd
02-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Wee bit light in central midfield even if Robertson goes...

Agree. What happened to the Jason Holt rumour? Or was that just to wind the yams up even more after taking James Keatings from them. ;)

Danderhall Hibs
02-06-2015, 04:27 PM
I think the thing I find annoying is that the stuff pinched off here is reposted under "I'm hearing.." or "my sources tell me ..." Or the toecurling "breaking rumour.." banner.

All sounds a bit more dramatic that the rather more truthful "I just read on hibs net..."

It sounds dramatic on here as well though?

Aldo
02-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Matt Gilks :wink:

???? Still under contract H7062??

keep the faith
02-06-2015, 04:33 PM
It sounds dramatic on here as well though?

Haha. You are right there too!!

hibees 7062
02-06-2015, 04:58 PM
???? Still under contract H7062??

So was Keatings :wink:

Aldo
02-06-2015, 05:00 PM
So was Keatings :wink:

He was however released!! Hopefully comes to fruition (not doubting you) quality keeper but surely outwith our wage structure??

silverhibee
02-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Probably will do that tonight. How do I go about it?

PM a admin. :aok:

BoltonHibee
02-06-2015, 05:27 PM
He was however released!! Hopefully comes to fruition (not doubting you) quality keeper but surely outwith our wage structure??

You'd be surprised

Aldo
02-06-2015, 05:27 PM
You'd be surprised

Hopefully I am BH!! ;-)

EVENTUALLY
02-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Kilmarnock for him i think

USA more likely I've heard.

Greencore
02-06-2015, 06:27 PM
So who are we signing tomorrow ?