PDA

View Full Version : Up to 6,000 ST's now

CallumLaidlaw
01-06-2015, 12:49 PM
And 700 are new.
As per LD's email today -

Thank you again for your support throughout the 14/15 season, the first of hopefully many for myself and Alan. We may have fallen in the final sprint for promotion but I can assure you that we have the bit between our teeth and work has already begun to prepare for next season.

The reaction of the supporters at the end of the game against Rangers was overwhelming. It’s probably the first time Alan, a lot of the players and I have truly experienced such a loud and emotional Sunshine on Leith, and I can tell you it definitely lifted the spirits despite the end result.

We got back to work the next day with a renewed determination to get our club back to where we belong. Winning the league is our ambition for next season, and we are looking to build a squad that will give us the best opportunity of doing this.

We are delighted that David and Fraser have signed up for next season. David is our new club captain and will lead the team on and off the pitch, and we’re confident Fraser will build on his promising start here. It’s a sign of intent that we want to hold on to our best talent, and we’ll be looking to add to it over the course of the summer.

We want to do our business early and have the majority of the squad in place for the start of pre-season, and to do this we need your support. The revenue generated from season tickets, the share issue and through Hibernian Supporters Limited allows us to invest in our playing squad with greater certainty.

We know you are one of the 6,000 who have purchased already, and we really appreciate your commitment. Over 700 of those are new season ticket holders for 15/16; a great sign that supporters are coming back and getting behind Alan and the team. We want more though. If we can get the rest of the current season ticket holders who haven’t renewed back on board, as well as getting a few more new supporters to sign up, we’ll be in a strong position.

With the renewal deadline coming up on Monday 8 June, get in touch with the supporters you normally go with to make sure they have renewed, or speak to your other Hibee friends and family about coming back to Easter Road on a regular basis. A collective effort across the fanbase to grow the number of season ticket holders will make a significant difference.

To help supporters manage the cost of a season ticket we are opening a new payment plan window, giving fans the opportunity to spread the cost over four months. Click HERE for more information on the payment plan.

I genuinely believe we are all involved in something very special here, and we want and need as many Hibees with us as possible. You’ve signed up already-now let’s get more on board.

Have a great summer and we look forward to having you back at Easter Road next season.

Yours in Sport,

Leeann

Steve20
01-06-2015, 12:57 PM
That was quite a good read. The bit about wanting to to do our business early and have the majority of the squad for the start of pre-season is good to hear.

Ozyhibby
Much better communication from Hibs these days. 6000 is impressive, a couple of decent signings and I can see that figure go to 8000.

CB_NO3
Superb effort IMO considering the consequences. Will be the 5th most in Scotland regardless.

Gatecrasher
01-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Got this email as well, no bad going do far. Hopefully the payment plan convinces some more.

Baldy Foghorn
Hope we can attract more to sign up, seem to be getting things correct off the field, hope fans continue to back the Club

Stokesy's on fire
Glad people are buying up!

We must turn out in big numbers all season!

jacomo
01-06-2015, 02:51 PM
That was quite a good read. The bit about wanting to to do our business early and have the majority of the squad for the start of pre-season is good to hear.

I got it as well, thought it was a really good email.

Keith_M
01-06-2015, 03:00 PM
I heard a rumour, though I can't be sure if it's true, that the biggest increase in new STs has been in the Blackpool area. Apparently, some former B&B owner bought one for himself and then very generously starting buying them for all his mates.

If you know this guy, it's worth asking him if he might buy one for you as well.

:wink:

Smartie
01-06-2015, 03:03 PM
I'm probably Hibs' worst nightmare in that I often "wait and see" before renewing (even though I always do).

The spark last season was Scott Allan signing - that said to me that we mean business and that season ticket was the best value one we've had for a while.

Today is the day that gets me to renew again. The combination of being able to pay over 4 months, getting Fyvie to sign up for 2 years plus signing Keatings (the type of player we've been crying out for) has convinced me to make a move again. And they are just the start of it.

Also, it's good to hear that so many others have already stumped up.

blackpoolhibs
01-06-2015, 03:20 PM
I heard a rumour, though I can't be sure if it's true, that the biggest increase in new STs has been in the Blackpool area. Apparently, some former B&B owner bought one for himself and then very generously starting buying them for all his mates.

If you know this guy, it's worth asking him if he might buy one for you as well.

:wink:

You nearly had me until then. :greengrin

Keith_M
01-06-2015, 03:22 PM
You nearly had me until then. :greengrin

Damnit!

:greengrin

Onion
01-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Great email.

I'm one of the 700 but didn't get the email, and starting to feel unloved :dummytit:. In fact, I've not had any comms from Hibs since I bought my ST in April.

PatHead
01-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Great email.

I'm one of the 700 but didn't get the email, and starting to feel unloved :dummytit:. In fact, I've not had any comms from Hibs since I bought my ST in April.

I didn't get an email from LD when I rejoined but got one today. Spam?

Onion
01-06-2015, 03:39 PM

Not unless she's also lost 3 stone and calls herself Venus Woman :tee hee:

CraigHibee
01-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Glad people are buying up!

We must turn out in big numbers all season!

absolutely mate, we need a good backing to help fund the signings we will make, i'm pleased we are getting business done early and i think we will see another couple of new faces come in as well :aok:

green day
01-06-2015, 06:47 PM

Exactly the same for me, got it this morning. Says a lot IMO that almost 12% of Seasons are new & returners like us.

I still have a mate who says we were failures last season and its unacceptable we are in this division for 2 years. So there are still lots and lots to come back yet.

A great winning season will see them all return (I hope).

Jonnyboy
01-06-2015, 06:58 PM
I'm working hard on getting my mate to buy one. He lapsed several years ago but I've persuaded him to come along in the season just ended and he's enjoyed what he's seen, so fingers crossed :aok:

liamh2202
01-06-2015, 07:21 PM
I'm not getting any of the emails. I. Feel well out the loop grrrrr

My_Wife_Camille
01-06-2015, 08:23 PM
I was worried that sales would slow down/dry up after a promising start after the Huns game but after today's news I know of 2 people who have renewed and one more who is going to! Excellent stuff!

matty_f
01-06-2015, 08:44 PM
The more people renew the more likely we'll go up.

Sir David Gray
01-06-2015, 09:06 PM
The fact is, the people running the club right now are worth giving your support to and the players are worth watching.

If people are able to afford a season ticket but are swithering about whether to buy one, I would urge them to get one as soon as possible.

matty_f
01-06-2015, 09:12 PM
The fact is, the people running the club right now are worth giving your support to and the players are worth watching.

If people are able to afford a season ticket but are swithering about whether to buy one, I would urge them to get one as soon as possible.

:top marks

Borderhibbie76
01-06-2015, 09:36 PM

This 100%...if u can afford to buy an ST and sign up tp HSL...back Stubbs and Dempster to take us back to where we belong. ..

QMU-1875
01-06-2015, 10:10 PM
After all the positivity today I went and bought mine. Delighted. Would love us to make a real push on here to get more and more on board, I reckon the fact tynie was nearly full most weeks played a big part in their rise last year. We need that level of support regardless of whether they came crawling out the wood work due to the financial problems. We have at last got a team worth our support who are giving us back what we put in. Hibs.net counter thread perhaps to push the numbers up and see where we are?

MON THE HIBEES, Cant wait for next season!!!!:thumbsup::gwa:

Nutmegged
01-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Damn you Hibs, so predictable but I can't help get excited!

Said around September time we'd notnget promoted but go on a great run and be considered "unlucky" and with us being the favourites to win the League this year it will be enough to entice fans back, ok, we wont be favourites as Sevco will be classed as that come Matchday One and the honest truth being I didn't exoect them to do two seasons in this League either, but the Hibs stuff was a stick on and once again I'm hooked

Onion
02-06-2015, 06:54 AM

:agree: Proves it doesn't take much to persuade fans to support their team. We have some stability, a decent manager, announced decent signings early on, and talking positively for the season ahead. Refreshing change.

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:05 AM
I would love to buy a ST but due to family reasons I can't. After working shifts for nearly 18 years I finally get most Sats off but defo going to try and make more games (walk ups) this coming season. Managed about 9 home and a few away.

Jealous TBH but not worth upsetting folk if I got one.

Ronniekirk
02-06-2015, 07:20 AM
I would love to buy a ST but due to family reasons I can't. After working shifts for nearly 18 years I finally get most Sats off but defo going to try and make more games (walk ups) this coming season. Managed about 9 home and a few away.

Jealous TBH but not worth upsetting folk if I got one.

Thank goodness I am passed that stage ,one of the benefits of getting older Aldo ,think me and my son wiill respond to the call given recent flurry of transfer and resigning activity .We owe it to the new regime who have in a relatively short time span turned this Club around and given us something to be proud of again

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:22 AM
Thank goodness I am passed that stage ,one of the benefits of getting older Aldo ,think me and my son wiill respond to the call given recent flurry of transfer and resigning activity .We owe it to the new regime who have in a relatively short time span turn red this Club around and given us something to be proud of again

We are sort of making up for lost time tbh Ronnie. Missed so many family events in that 18 year period. It's not going to stop me going to games I just can't justify a ST at this moment in time.

Alex Trager
02-06-2015, 07:31 AM
We are sort of making up for lost time tbh Ronnie. Missed so many family events in that 18 year period. It's not going to stop me going to games I just can't justify a ST at this moment in time.

Maybe shares is a better option?

Obviously it just seems to me that that is the case. Not saying that is what you should do or anything just that it seems a good choice given your predicament.

Hibees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronniekirk
02-06-2015, 07:33 AM

Been there as well ,you can only do what you can do as Family is important .Took the day off yesterday and me and my daughter went Munro bagging Horrendous weather but precious time spent doing something we have in common .All the years I spend working long hours to get promotion etc was at expense of spending quality time with the kids ,so nice to make up for some of that now.

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Maybe shares is a better option? Obviously it just seems to me that that is the case. Not saying that is what you should do or anything just that it seems a good choice given your predicament. Hibees Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spookily enough I have been looking into that.

Will not stop me going to games just be walk up on the day!

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Been there as well ,you can only do what you can do as Family is important .Took the day off yesterday and me and my daughter went Munro bagging Horrendous weather but precious time spent doing something we have in common .All the years I spend working long hours to get promotion etc was at expense of spending quality time with the kids ,so nice to make up for some of that now.

Indeed Ronnie. At 11 and coming up 6 I feel I have missed loads so yeah family is very important. Unfortunately eldest daughter doesn't like football (for now) but will just have to 'mix it up' and hopefully manage a few more games this coming season!

Ronniekirk
02-06-2015, 07:42 AM
Indeed Ronnie. At 11 and coming up 6 I feel I have missed loads so yeah family is very important. Unfortunately eldest daughter doesn't like football (for now) but will just have to 'mix it up' and hopefully manage a few more games this coming season!
Mine are 27 and. 26 my son was born on the same day we signed Andy goram ,got to the hospita
late as wanted to see who the signing was Thankfully didn't miss the birthMy daughter goes to important games but didn't always so there is time yet .

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Mine are 27 and. 26 jay son was born on the same day we signed Andy goram ,got to the hospita late as wanted to see who the signing was Thankfully didn't miss the birthMy daughter goes to important games but didn't always so there is time yet .

Ha lucky man. I'm just grateful I'm in a position now to be home every night and at weekends.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2015, 07:45 AM
Nice to wake up to the Ronnie and Aldo show😄

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:50 AM
Nice to wake up to the Ronnie and Aldo showdde04

Na na!! Feeling left oot Billy. ;-)

Billy Whizz
02-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Na na!! Feeling left oot Billy. ;-)

Aye

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:53 AM
Aye

Sorry will involve you next time fella!! 😃

Ronniekirk
02-06-2015, 08:03 AM
Aye

You were too busy on yon other thread talking about your jambo mates and their view on why keatings and others got bumped is for singing after they won the leaugue :wink:

Keith_M
02-06-2015, 09:15 AM
You were too busy on yon other thread talking about your jambo mates and their view on why keatings and others got bumped is for singing after they won the leaugue :wink:

He has Jambo Mates?

That's disgusting. Burn the Witch!!

NAE NOOKIE
02-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Got the E Mail this morning. Just another indication of how hard the club are working and once again there's no patronising rubbish to go with it as far as the ST campaign goes, just a well put together advert.

It was nice that LD mentioned the end of the play off game too. I don't think I have seen anything like that either, with the applause starting a good few minutes before the final whistle ..... a sure sign that there is more of a bond between this team and us.

This is a club worthy of our support :aok:

GreenCastle
02-06-2015, 10:17 AM
I would urge anyone who is sitting on the fence to get back to ER next season.

This season has been a much more enjoyable experience at ER and it's been good watching a team which the fans feel more connected with.

What I do find frustrating is that we should be around the 10k + mark for season tickets but the last few years missed opportunities have seriously cost us fans and revenue.

The fans have been amazing through these bad times and many other clubs crowds would have dropped further.

Would be interested to see the figures for season ticket holders over the last 10 years.

Billy Whizz
02-06-2015, 10:18 AM

Ronnie, this is Edinburgh, Hibs and hearts fans mix well, unlike the west😄

Teo10
02-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Renewing tomorrow.

It feels weird having such a good feeling and buzz going about the club just now. Something I have never witnessed in all my years supporting Hibs! :gwa::thumbsup:

Smartie
02-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Renewing tomorrow.

It feels weird having such a good feeling and buzz going about the club just now. Something I have never witnessed in all my years supporting Hibs! :gwa::thumbsup:

I remember when we signed Kevin McAllister I felt like this. We already had a decent team and we were signing the best player from a team in the same league who had looked good every time we'd played them.

This is the most positive I think I've been since then, although I got strangely worked up when we signed Stephen Glass.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 10:54 AM
We have an opportunity to give Stubbs the means to go and build a team that can challenge for the title and attract crowds to Easter Road. He's already done a good job on a small(ish) budget, I think we should give him the opportunity to show what he can do with better players.

We want the club to hold on to it's best talent - we have seen stories of Rangers (and Celtc) sniffing around Scott Allan, we can give Stubbs the money to keep Scott Allan and build a team around him.

Season ticket sales and HSL subs all go straight to Stubbs. STF and Petrie don't touch it, it's all cash to build the team.

We can get the team we want, we can keep the players we want to keep, IF we give the club the means to do it.

I'd encourage anyone that hasn't signed up to HSL or bought a season ticket to do so if it's at all possible. Every subscription and every season ticket is significant, and every one makes us stronger.

alexhibs
02-06-2015, 11:56 AM
I live down south so not feasible to buy season ticket however I do try to get to as many games as I can. I do contribute evety month to HSL so I certainly feel like I do my bit.:flag:

matty_f
02-06-2015, 12:01 PM
I live down south so not feasible to buy season ticket however I do try to get to as many games as I can. I do contribute evety month to HSL so I certainly feel like I do my bit.:flag:

:agree: You definitely do mate.

PatHead
02-06-2015, 12:50 PM
Getting season tickets and HSL means the club can go after their targets with confidence.

Getting guys in early also means we are getting our first choice targets and not getting knocked back whilst players sign with competitors. We then aren't relying on our 3rd and 4th choices for a position. Shows how impressive the new set up is. This should show in the team next year

patlowe
02-06-2015, 01:05 PM
It would be interesting IMO to see some sort of detailed analysis of how days like yesterday affect ST sales both in the short and longer term, not just this week but in years gone by. For example, is there an immediate spike after the signing of a high profile player? To what extent and for how long? How significant are specific achievements such as Cup (league cup in our case!) wins or European qualification in terms of actual numbers? It would maybe be a bit 'Moneyball' and there's no exact science but it would surely assist in planning ahead and in justifying certain decisions. Maybe it's something the club already does behind the scenes...

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 01:59 PM
I have FINALLY been able to change my shifts so will have every Saturday afternoon off. Now trying too talk the Mrs into spending £560 for season tickets for myself and my daughter. Will need to look at the finances tonight but it just might be do-able!!! Fingers crossed!!! :greengrin

PatHead
02-06-2015, 02:13 PM
I have FINALLY been able to change my shifts so will have every Saturday afternoon off. Now trying too talk the Mrs into spending £560 for season tickets for myself and my daughter. Will need to look at the finances tonight but it just might be do-able!!! Fingers crossed!!! :greengrin

If budget is an issue you would be much cheaper in the Famous Five lower - adult £335 and child either £25 or £85 depending on age.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tickets/season

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2015, 02:20 PM

If budget is an issue you would be much cheaper in the Famous Five lower - adult £335 and child either £25 or £85 depending on age.

:agree: And remember you can currently spread the cost of the season ticket over 4 months.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 02:27 PM
“We are able to do this in no small part because of the contributions made by HSL. The £100,000 contributed so far and the certainty of another £150,000 over the next 12 months have made a real difference in my being able to commit expenditure on players.

"Supporters have asked for evidence of the impact they can directly have on our Club and this is tangible evidence of that impact.”

Great effort from the HSL members and season ticket holders!!

Mikey09
02-06-2015, 02:38 PM

:agree: And remember you can currently spread the cost of the season ticket over 4 months.

Thanks. Will go over the figures tonight. Would love to get back watching Hibs regularly. :aok:

lyonhibs
02-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Renewing tomorrow.

Eh? What sort of a Jonny come lately are you??

Many's the Derby (and indeed more or less every big game at ER) I had to queue for waaaay in advance under Mowbray. The same ideas as now, young manager, emphasis on keeping the ball on the deck, still prone to massive Hib-isms and shooting ourselves in the foot but for the most part a decent wedge more good than bad.

But all in the top flight. Next season :pray:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
02-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Renewing mine on Friday!

Fife-Hibee
02-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Im also renewing, just trying to get another couple on board first :)

Nevi_SOL
02-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Im also renewing, just trying to get another couple on board first :)

same as myself

HibsNutter
02-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Imagine the latest activity could trigger a few hundred more sales, come on people get them bought if financially viable! :flag:

Johnny Clash
02-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Imagine the latest activity could trigger a few hundred more sales, come on people get them bought if financially viable! :flag:

Three more getting renewed on Friday!

GGTTH

Gatecrasher
02-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Great to see so many folk planning on renewing!

mglancy23
02-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Just renewed, was on the fence as I can't make all the games but been happy with the signings so renewed.

Jonnyboy
02-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Just renewed, was on the fence as I can't make all the games but been happy with the signings so renewed.

Well done, that man :aok:

CorrieHibs
02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
My mate and I have decided to get season tickets as well. We never renewed last season for obvious reasons. We have bought in to the new regime. Just think Leanne and Stubbs are doing a terrific job and truly believe we are going places. Even got another 1 of my mates to get one who has always just went to a few games a season. Really looking forward to the season to begin.

Bobby's Cinema
02-06-2015, 07:16 PM
You would think the final total will surely be up on last year :aok:. I also plan on renewing after 2years as a walk up

Soldiersteve
02-06-2015, 09:18 PM

Like you there is no way I can make all the games next season. I don't care; I'm buying into the current "feel good factor" and will buy a ST next month when in Edinburgh. (Unless they are sold out :wink: )
GGTTH