PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: NEW PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE FOR SEASON TICKETS

RSS Bot
01-06-2015, 11:10 AM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5472)

stuart62
01-06-2015, 11:17 AM
Well done Hibs, more good news, hopefully get a good response from the fans who normally wait till just before the season starts and be able to get the money in now to boost the squad

Oscar T Grouch
01-06-2015, 11:25 AM
Short of getting Messi on loan, I don't see what else the club can do to get punters back onto their STs. I hope this announcement gets a few more to reconsider purchasing a ST for next year. For years we've been treated pretty badly by the club and petrie. Things have changed and you'd be blind not to see it. We have a top CEO, we have a head coach with a good footballing brain on him, we have a scouting structure second to non in Scotland, we have a good staff structure at the club and we have all the infrastructure other teams will be paying through the nose for in the coming years. All we need is Hibees to come back through the turnstiles and support the club. We are heading on an upwards spiral, and the pace of that ascent will be dictated by the number of fans coming through the gates and supporting the club financially. If you've no bought one yet, get your name down and maybe we can sign another couple of gems for the title winning season ahead :thumbsup:

:flag::flag::flag:

PatHead
01-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Good to see this. Anything that helps bring in fans on a regular basis.

Nando™
01-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Perfect, I missed the initial payment plan so will be jumping on this one.

Cammy
01-06-2015, 12:48 PM
I will be renewing using this too. I noticed there is an admin fee of £13.30, does anyone know if this is per ST or in total. I'll be renewing 3, 1 adult and 2 kids. If it's per ST then that would increase the kids ST by 54% each and total admin fee for all 3 of £39.90. Hopefully it will be 1 admin fee though.

flash
01-06-2015, 01:08 PM
I will be renewing using this too. I noticed there is an admin fee of £13.30, does anyone know if this is per ST or in total. I'll be renewing 3, 1 adult and 2 kids. If it's per ST then that would increase the kids ST by 54% each and total admin fee for all 3 of £39.90. Hopefully it will be 1 admin fee though.
Would you be better to pay yours in instalment and buy the kids up front?

Baldy Foghorn
01-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Great to see the Club giving this option, after some missed the deadline for the other payment plan scheme.......

matty_f
01-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Great to see the Club giving this option, after some missed the deadline for the other payment plan scheme.......

Totally agree mate, loving that they've come out and said the target is to win the league.

That, coupled with some good signing news early doors, must be seen as showing ambition and hopefully encourages people to get on board with a season ticket.

Baldy Foghorn
01-06-2015, 01:21 PM
Totally agree mate, loving that they've come out and said the target is to win the league.

That, coupled with some good signing news early doors, must be seen as showing ambition and hopefully encourages people to get on board with a season ticket.

:agree::agree:

Fyvie, Gray and Keatings so far, with more to come.......Exciting times

pontius pilate
01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know how much a disabled season ticket costs in the west upper?

Cammy
01-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Would you be better to pay yours in instalment and buy the kids up front?

Yeah, I will do if there are 3 fees, but if only 1 fee I may as well use the payment option.

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know how much a disabled season ticket costs in the west upper?

Is there such a thing in the West Upper?

murray26
01-06-2015, 04:20 PM
I'll be buying a season ticket for the first time in 4 years.. Very impressed with the way things are going at the moment.. Well done all involved..

Albanian Hibs
01-06-2015, 04:38 PM

Yes

Beefster
01-06-2015, 05:47 PM

You can get a disabled ST anywhere in the stadium AFAIK.

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2015, 05:56 PM
You can get a disabled ST anywhere in the stadium AFAIK.

Okay cheers I never realised that, for some reason I was under the impression it was only for certain areas, but when I think about it that would amount to discrimination so makes sense available in all areas.

emerald green
01-06-2015, 06:05 PM
The Hibs board seem to me to be doing everything they possibly can to improve the playing squad to get our club out of this league.

They can't do it without the supporters playing their part. It's not possible nor practical for everyone who is "Hibs minded" to buy a season ticket. But for those that can, it's time to make that commitment.

givescotlandfreedom
01-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Okay cheers I never realised that, for some reason I was under the impression it was only for certain areas, but when I think about it that would amount to discrimination so makes sense available in all areas.

There are lifts to the upper tiers of stands to make it possible.

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2015, 06:08 PM
There are lifts to the upper tiers of stands to make it possible.

Not everyone who qualifies for a disabled ticket has mobility issues though so that was never my train of thought.

pontius pilate
01-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Not everyone who qualifies for a disabled ticket has mobility issues though so that was never my train of thought.

As is the case with someone I know who is keen to get one but would like to be with people he knows. Hence the price check I will phone the ticket office tomorrow