Ozyhibby
01-06-2015, 09:17 AM
http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/phone/news.html

HSL helps fund Fyvie deal

linlithgowhibbie
01-06-2015, 09:44 AM

I'm contributing, if you can financially please think about doing so, it all helps

Ozyhibby
01-06-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm contributing, if you can financially please think about doing so, it all helps

Absolutely, the money is going straight to the playing budget. Dig deep if you can folks.

PatHead
01-06-2015, 10:13 AM
Just signed up for £18.75 per month. Took minutes.

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

Full set now season ticket, shares and HSL.

Know it isn't much but every little helps! If that and other contributions help get a player so much the better.

CallumLaidlaw
01-06-2015, 10:17 AM

Its not letting me read that. Could someone copy and paste please.

PatHead
01-06-2015, 10:24 AM
HE’S OURS
Hibernian Supporters Limited make a major contribution to next season with the announcement that our Club has signed Fraser Fyvie on a 2 year deal.
This important signing has happened because of our supporters and members who have contributed to HSL.
Leeann Dempster said: “This signing demonstrates our commitment to providing Alan with the resources he needs to continue the development of his squad for the coming campaign.
“We are able to do this in no small part because of the contributions made by HSL. The £100,000 contributed so far and the certainty of another £150,000 over the next 12 months have made a real difference in my being able to commit expenditure on players. Supporters have asked for evidence of the impact they can directly have on our Club and this is tangible evidence of that impact.”
Kenny MacAskill, Chair of HSL stated: “This signing reaffirms our role at HSL and the role of supporters generally. Our aim is simple – raise funds, buy shares and help support Leeann and Alan develop our Club. If there has ever been a time to join the evolution it is now. The greater certainty of funding we can provide then the better the Club we will have. This signing proves that there is a direct link between what we do at HSL and a better future for our Club.”
The message is clear. The more we raise the more can be provided to Alan to develop and build his squad for the coming season. Next season’s campaign will be equally as tough as this season with both Rangers and St Mirren in the same league which is already competitive with the likes of Falkirk and Queen of the South.
The earlier we can help fund our sporting ambition the better our team will be.
Join today.
Jun 1st, 2015 (http://hiberniansupporters.tumblr.com/post/120429300851/hes-ours-hibernian-supporters-limited-make-a)

bigwheel
01-06-2015, 10:33 AM
HE’S OURS
Hibernian Supporters Limited make a major contribution to next season with the announcement that our Club has signed Fraser Fyvie on a 2 year deal.
This important signing has happened because of our supporters and members who have contributed to HSL.
Leeann Dempster said: “This signing demonstrates our commitment to providing Alan with the resources he needs to continue the development of his squad for the coming campaign.
“We are able to do this in no small part because of the contributions made by HSL. The £100,000 contributed so far and the certainty of another £150,000 over the next 12 months have made a real difference in my being able to commit expenditure on players. Supporters have asked for evidence of the impact they can directly have on our Club and this is tangible evidence of that impact.”
Kenny MacAskill, Chair of HSL stated: “This signing reaffirms our role at HSL and the role of supporters generally. Our aim is simple – raise funds, buy shares and help support Leeann and Alan develop our Club. If there has ever been a time to join the evolution it is now. The greater certainty of funding we can provide then the better the Club we will have. This signing proves that there is a direct link between what we do at HSL and a better future for our Club.”
The message is clear. The more we raise the more can be provided to Alan to develop and build his squad for the coming season. Next season’s campaign will be equally as tough as this season with both Rangers and St Mirren in the same league which is already competitive with the likes of Falkirk and Queen of the South.
Join today.
Jun 1st, 2015 (http://hiberniansupporters.tumblr.com/post/120429300851/hes-ours-hibernian-supporters-limited-make-a)

With clarity like that, it's hard for the critics to suggest that HSL does not give direct value to the playing side of our club!. Superb support from the fans - let's keep up the great activity...

Leithenhibby
01-06-2015, 10:34 AM

Possibly, David Gray's deal too. I'm sure the Hibs fans can now see what a difference the funds from HSL are making. :agree:

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html

Bad Martini
01-06-2015, 11:07 AM
HE’S OURS
Join today.

Delighted I coughed for this. Simple. Let the doubters and naysayers say fek all.

GGTTH.

ENDOF

worcesterhibby
01-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Finally been persuaded to join up..just set up the direct Debt, I'm now officially a member of HSL. :thumbsup:

IanM
01-06-2015, 11:15 AM
Finally been persuaded to join up..just set up the direct Debt, I'm now officially a member of HSL. :thumbsup:

well done :aok:

I've been paying my £18.75 for a few months now which means I own Fyvie :greengrin you can have the next one

CraigHibee
01-06-2015, 11:46 AM
delighted with this, many folk who hadn't invested and were a bit sceptical will have a 2nd thought now, i'm glad to be playing my part :aok:

worcesterhibby
01-06-2015, 11:46 AM

I've been paying my £18.75 for a few months now which means I own Fyvie :greengrin you can have the next one

More than happy with that deal if it's Fontaine or Stevenson :greengrin

Eyrie
01-06-2015, 06:11 PM

I'm claiming Gray in that case, and not on HP either :greengrin

Pretty Boy
01-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Paying £18.75 a month. It's money I can afford, I'm going into it with my eyes wide open and I'm happy to help the club with an additional wee bit on top of my ST.

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their cash but supporters and a supporters group now own a decent percentage of the club and that will continue to grow. It's money the club can use to fund football which is what we are all about and today's deals prove the club is serious about pushing on imo.

brog
01-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Paying £18.75 a month. It's money I can afford, I'm going into it with my eyes wide open and I'm happy to help the club with an additional wee bit on top of my ST.

Far be it for me to tell anyone how to spend their cash but supporters and a supporters group now own a decent percentage of the club and that will continue to grow. It's money the club can use to fund football which is what we are all about and today's deals prove the club is serious about pushing on imo.

I agree 100%, I just joined up with a one off payment. Like you I don't think it's my place to tell anyone how to spend their cash but perhaps if it's thought of as buying Hibs a pint every week, then some folks may realise joining HSL & being a part of our club is attainable.
PS, I'm in London, pints are a fortune! :wink:

Hedlund12
02-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Just signed up. I've been meaning to do it for weeks but didn't get around to it. All of the positives coming out of the club just now have given me the kick up the bum I needed!

lucky
02-06-2015, 08:56 AM
It just shows what can be achieved by pulling resources. It's a shame that so many bought into the lies & smears at the launch of this. I pay £18.75 a month. But you can pay as little as £10. This is a great opportunity for Hibs fans to directly support Alan Stubbs's playing budget.

For those Petrie haters evey share HSL own is another closer to when Petrie is out of our club.

If you are a HSL member supply them with your mates contact numbers and let HSL try and sign them up

Come on you know it makes sense.

Delboy4
02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Reading this thread for the first time guys...

Does anybody know roughly how many HSL members are on board?

I was was thinking of joining up if it can help us buying players or keeping Scotty Allan etc...

Say we had 1000 paying £18.75pm that would be the equivalent of paying two players £2k per week with a wee bit left over.

GGTTH

green day
02-06-2015, 10:54 AM
It just shows what can be achieved by pulling resources. It's a shame that so many bought into the lies & smears at the launch of this. I pay £18.75 a month. But you can pay as little as £10. This is a great opportunity for Hibs fans to directly support Alan Stubbs's playing budget.

For those Petrie haters evey share HSL own is another closer to when Petrie is out of our club.

If you are a HSL member supply them with your mates contact numbers and let HSL try and sign them up

Come on you know it makes sense.

I got the HSL email last night and gave them two mates details. One of whom looks like signing up!

Sadly, the other is still in the "no going back til rod leaves" camp

calumhibee1
02-06-2015, 10:59 AM
How do you sign up?

adhibs
02-06-2015, 11:16 AM
How do you sign up?

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/donate.html?devicelock=desktop

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Sadly, the other is still in the "no going back til rod leaves" camp

There are people on here who claim those fans don't exist.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 11:38 AM
There are people on here who claim those fans don't exist.

I've never seen anyone claim that those people don't exist. I think there aren't as many as is made out, but there are definitely some out there. :confused:

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 11:43 AM
I've never seen anyone claim that those people don't exist. I think there aren't as many as is made out, but there are definitely some out there. :confused:

There are a lot of missing fans though and that's the most common reason I hear from people who used to attend.
Don't know the exact figures but our average gate must be down a couple of thousand on previous seasons.
There is lots going right at the club just now, it would be nice to take this one last excuse away from those absent.

matty_f
02-06-2015, 11:44 AM
There are a lot of missing fans though and that's the most common reason I hear from people who used to attend.
Don't know the exact figures but our average gate must be down a couple of thousand on previous seasons.
There is lots going right at the club just now, it would be nice to take this one last excuse away from those absent.

It would be nice, and one of the easiest ways to move on Rod Petrie is to buy shares and sign up to HSL! Another great reason to do it!

Gerard
02-06-2015, 12:06 PM
It would be nice, and one of the easiest ways to move on Rod Petrie is to buy shares and sign up to HSL! Another great reason to do it!

:wink::top marks:top marks:top marks

Viva_Palmeiras
02-06-2015, 05:25 PM
I think all things considered this has been pretty successful.

To out this into perspective at its height Club86 was pulling in £100k - the accountants can do the arithmetic for the net present value in today's terms. But that was a great, high benchmark IMO.

Jonnyboy
02-06-2015, 05:43 PM

Not doubting that's what you hear Ozy, but still can't get my head round fans stopping watching the team because RP is still in situ. I can't imagine any individual preventing me from watching Hibs!

Incidentally, before anyone jumps on this, I too would like RP to depart but am wondering if his presence is pretty incidental now, given the signings and the launches of a share issue and HSL together with the other good work being undertaken by the board these days

Baldy Foghorn
02-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Not doubting that's what you hear Ozy, but still can't get my head round fans stopping watching the team because RP is still in situ. I can't imagine any individual preventing me from watching Hibs!

Incidentally, before anyone jumps on this, I too would like RP to depart but am wondering if his presence is pretty incidental now, given the signings and the launches of a share issue and HSL together with the other good work being undertaken by the board these days

:top marks

3pm
02-06-2015, 05:55 PM

What I don't get about the Rod protesters is if he is such an influence, do we not credit him for the improvement over the last year?!

No - cos we all know Leeann Dempster is running the show!

superfurryhibby
02-06-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm all for HSL having an impact, this is a crunch time and the fans are showing how committed they are, total respect:not worth

With regard to Petrie GTF. Can the first 10% of the shares not be used to buy him out? Save a good bit on the salary too

Baldy Foghorn
02-06-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm all for HSL having an impact, this is a crunch time and the fans are showing how committed they are, total respect:not worth

With regard to Petrie GTF. Can the first 10% of the shares not be used to buy him out? Save a good bit on the salary too

STF still owns the Club, until we get to 51%, RP is going nowhere...

Kavinho
02-06-2015, 06:16 PM
Non salaried too is he not?

Greencore
02-06-2015, 06:18 PM
Just signed up.

Pretty Boy
02-06-2015, 06:18 PM

Well said J.

Sums up my thoughts.

micksoo
02-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Just increased my monthly contribution GGTTH

CropleyWasGod
02-06-2015, 06:27 PM

He doesn't get a salary. And he doesn't have 10% of the club's shares.

emerald green
02-06-2015, 06:30 PM

Don't doubt that's what you're hearing, but I don't think it's the main reason, and definitely not the only reason either, for fans no longer attending Hibs matches.

I believe it's due to a variety of reasons IMHO, but mainly the gradual decline of the team over perhaps the last 5/6 seasons (not including last season). Poor results and performances - we all know what two of those were in particular - culminating in relegation in the most gut wrenching manner has caused a lot of damage.

The people running the club now (not Rod Petrie) are doing a great job in repairing that damage and deserve all the supporters help. Some however may simply never return. Once someone gets out of the habit of attending matches and finds something else to do instead, it may be too late to get some of them back.

I don't know what else Hibs, as a club, can do to get these lapsed "supporters" back other than the obvious. Win promotion and get a winning team in the Premier league then attendances will increase.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 06:46 PM
You are all correct and there are many reasons people have stopped coming, results on the pitch and the appalling way the club was run before Leeann arrived being the main ones.
However, his presence gives people the excuse they feel they need.
Even if he resigned tomorrow I doubt they would return because they will no longer be in the habit of coming to games. Trust in the club will take a long time to rebuild for a lot of fans.
For some of us that process is under way with the work Leeann is doing now but for some people that process cannot even begin until he is away. It is symbolic for some.
Just to be clear, he does not stop me attending.
There are still a couple of thousand people not attending games that used to. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything should be done to bring them back. Getting rid of Petrie would be a big first step.

Bighoose
02-06-2015, 07:00 PM
Just signed up.

Baldy Foghorn
02-06-2015, 07:02 PM
You are all correct and there are many reasons people have stopped coming, results on the pitch and the appalling way the club was run before Leeann arrived being the main ones.
However, his presence gives people the excuse they feel they need.
Even if he resigned tomorrow I doubt they would return because they will no longer be in the habit of coming to games. Trust in the club will take a long time to rebuild for a lot of fans.
For some of us that process is under way with the work Leeann is doing now but for some people that process cannot even begin until he is away. It is symbolic for some.
Just to be clear, he does not stop me attending.
There are still a couple of thousand people not attending games that used to. Everything, and I mean absolutely everything should be done to bring them back. Getting rid of Petrie would be a big first step.

What if they don't want to come back..?

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Petrie is to blame for the position we are in now, and the reason why some fans no longer feel the need to go every week. Its a lot easier to stop than it is to get the enthusiasm back and start attending again.

LD and Stubbs might be doing a fantastic job, but it's still all down to teflon that they need to do even more. And he's still wandering around the place like a big ****in sheite, one you have trod on but not noticed.

Yet wherever you go you can smell sheite.

soupy
02-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Aye

superfurryhibby
02-06-2015, 07:40 PM
He doesn't get a salary. And he doesn't have 10% of the club's shares.

That should make it easier to get rid of him.

I think there are a fair number of fans who would be encouraged to invest in the HSL if they knew that Rod was no longer associated with Hibs. Our gain, The SFA's loss.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 07:43 PM
What if they don't want to come back..?

Why would they not want to? If they have previously enjoyed coming along to watch Hibs then I think we should at least try and convince them to come back. If they don't want to after that then at least we can say we have tried everything. Until Petrie has gone, we can't say that.

Ozyhibby
02-06-2015, 07:44 PM
That should make it easier to get rid of him.

I think there are a fair number of fans who would be encouraged to invest in the HSL if they knew that Rod was no longer associated with Hibs. Our gain, The SFA's loss.

Probably the SFA's gain as well.

Leithenhibby
03-06-2015, 09:00 AM
How do you sign up?

Nice one, Sir.

This will take all of two minutes :wink:

berwickhibee
03-06-2015, 09:11 AM
been paying my £18.75 for a few months now,easy to set up.

and excellent communication,with an email reminding you that you are about to pay.

trying to get 1 or 2 mates to sign up,if you can afford even £10 a month do it,it will make you feel good about yourself,well I did anyways:thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
03-06-2015, 09:44 AM
I signed up with kaimendhibs at the start. Great feeling to be part of this fantastic club.

kaimendhibs
03-06-2015, 06:57 PM
I signed up with kaimendhibs at the start. Great feeling to be part of this fantastic club.

It's a no brainier. If you can afford it, look at the difference in signing policy already

Gerard
03-06-2015, 07:27 PM
bump:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees:hibees

matty_f
04-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Here's my blog on the impact of HSL and why I think folk should sign up: http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-statement-of-intent.html

Leithenhibby
04-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Matty Fairnie has posted his latest Blog :wink:

Must Read - http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-statement-of-intent.html?spref=tw

Leithenhibby
04-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Here's my blog on the impact of HSL and why I think folk should sign up: http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-statement-of-intent.html

Quick on the draw :wink:

matty_f
04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Quick on the draw :wink:

Thanks for sharing though!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Peanut Shaz
04-06-2015, 10:54 PM
The good news this week has encouraged me to sign up. Just done it. Season ticket renewed as well. I feel we are on the start of a new era in our history. Two or three years from now we'll be back where we belong.

Nando™
05-06-2015, 12:02 AM
That's me signed up. Tenner a month until I get this short ST payment plan oot the road.

Onwards, Hibees :flag:

Hamish
05-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Had a small query for HSL earlier this week. Jim Adie got back to me apologising for the delay, saying they have been inundated. Certainly looks as if, after a slowish start, things are picking up.

lyonhibs
05-06-2015, 08:05 AM
From my lofty position atop the Swiss Alps (not really) I'm going to make some contribution to Hibs/a Hibs related "thing" this year, just deciding which one.

Question: If one is a HSL contributor (one-time or monthly) and nothing else, is there any level of priority/loyalty points awarded to you, or is it just money into Hibs and HSL membership full stop?

If so, seems odd as - IIRC - KfK members pay their monies (£150, less than the recommended annual HSL contribution of £225) and get a place in the queue for big game tickets before general sale (but after ST holders etc obviously). Does that remain the case?

I couldn't see a KfK homepage directly online, only the very laudable Leith Links initiative (to which I would also consider donating, irrespective of whether donators there get any level of ticket priority, which I assume they do not)

Who's gonna get my money? :greengrin

FranckSuzy
05-06-2015, 08:52 AM
From my lofty position atop the Swiss Alps (not really) I'm going to make some contribution to Hibs/a Hibs related "thing" this year, just deciding which one.

Question: If one is a HSL contributor (one-time or monthly) and nothing else, is there any level of priority/loyalty points awarded to you, or is it just money into Hibs and HSL membership full stop?

If so, seems odd as - IIRC - KfK members pay their monies (£150, less than the recommended annual HSL contribution of £225) and get a place in the queue for big game tickets before general sale (but after ST holders etc obviously). Does that remain the case?

I couldn't see a KfK homepage directly online, only the very laudable Leith Links initiative (to which I would also consider donating, irrespective of whether donators there get any level of ticket priority, which I assume they do not)

No, as it was being abused by some unfortunately :rolleyes:

You're right about there being nothing online about KfK but Hibs advised me only this week that there is to be a relaunch of the scheme in the near future :thumbsup:

I actually suggested to HSL board members, at the St Pat's AGM, that one way of increasing membership may be to give loyalty points to those who contribute. LD advised they were still tweaking the system but they were certainly looking at it.

Obviously I am biased towards Leith Links/KfK but, IMHO, the beauty of the scheme is, that whilst you will not get a certificate or be invited to an AGM, you are contributing to the future of our support, helping a child attend games who wouldn't be able to normally AND directly influencing the transfer kitty AS has access to :aok:

lyonhibs
05-06-2015, 09:00 AM
No, as it was being abused by some unfortunately :rolleyes:

You're right about there being nothing online about KfK but Hibs advised me only this week that there is to be a relaunch of the scheme in the near future :thumbsup:

I actually suggested to HSL board members, at the St Pat's AGM, that one way of increasing membership may be to give loyalty points to those who contribute. LD advised they were still tweaking the system but they were certainl ylooking at it.

Obviously I am biased towards Leith Links/KfK but, IMHO, the beauty of the scheme is, that whilst you will not get a certificate or be invited to an AGM, you are contributing to the future of our support, helping a child attend games who wouldn't be able to normally AND directly influencing the transfer kitty AS has access to :aok:

I'd say that - if it can be set-up and monitored effectively at Hibs' end - that's a no-brainer. And shame on the bampots that abused the previous KfK priority level - ********s, but we are a broad church I guess.

With KfK, it can be a one-off thing right? I'm not a fan of monthly things for the simple reason that I sign up for them and, as I know from bitter experience, forget almost immediately, meaning in about 2 years I'll suddenly realise the reason I'm broke is that I've been running umpteen monthy contributions like a numpty.

I'd sooner donate a larger wedge one-time, get a thank you e-mail and a warm fuzzy feeling and be done with it (until the next time I'm feeling generous :greengrin)

If you could share full KfK bank details including IBAN and BIC code via PM, I'd definitely consider making a donation :agree:

FranckSuzy
05-06-2015, 09:21 AM
I'd say that - if it can be set-up and monitored effectively at Hibs' end - that's a no-brainer. And shame on the bampots that abused the previous KfK priority level - ********s, but we are a broad church I guess.

With KfK, it can be a one-off thing right? I'm not a fan of monthly things for the simple reason that I sign up for them and, as I know from bitter experience, forget almost immediately, meaning in about 2 years I'll suddenly realise the reason I'm broke is that I've been running umpteen monthy contributions like a numpty.

I'd sooner donate a larger wedge one-time, get a thank you e-mail and a warm fuzzy feeling and be done with it (until the next time I'm feeling generous :greengrin)

If you could share full KfK bank details including IBAN and BIC code via PM, I'd definitely consider making a donation :agree:

Absolutely. £75 buys one KfK ST outright but any donation is welcome as it will be pooled with ALL the others :greengrin I know what you mean about DD's etc but if you would rather, £6.25 per month also pays for a KfK ST (in case anyone else is interested :wink:).

Thank you, I will send you a PM with the bank details shortly :aok:

Leithenhibby
05-06-2015, 10:43 AM
For those that may have missed this Blog from our very own, Matty Fairnie :wink:

http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-statement-of-intent.html?spref=tw

PatHead
05-06-2015, 10:43 AM

Was speaking to Frank Dougan about that very subject this week. Ex Pats were discussed with HibsTV and fans who back schemes such as HSL, have shares, attend away games etc. It is something they are looking into after the Ibrox issues.

Leithenhibby
06-06-2015, 01:09 PM
Thanks for sharing though!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's no problem Mr.

It's good to have such positive news after all the headwinds us poor Hibby's have had to endure :aok:

http://hibscomebackison.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/a-statement-of-intent.html?spref=tw

EHZERO7
13-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Signed up. :flag: