PDA

View Full Version : Now that the season is over..

IanM
01-06-2015, 04:34 AM
What's everyone going to do to fill in the time before pre season starts?

Missing the football already but think I'm gonna concentrate on getting some of this 'Christmas' weight off for the Ibiza trip and start my driving lessons.

is there anything 'Hibs' related happening this summer?

Leithwalk
01-06-2015, 04:48 AM
Open day at ER on June 21 - part of Leith Festival, I think

Gatecrasher
01-06-2015, 05:47 AM
The ladies team are in a cup final on Wednesday it's being streamed live on YouTube, I'm giving that a go.

Mikeystewart
01-06-2015, 07:09 AM
Open day at ER on June 21 - part of Leith Festival, I think

Got a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronniekirk
01-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Already shed a stone so a few more pounds and will be down to target of 12 Stone then need to stay at that which is the hard bit .Aim to do 20 munros or corbetts. Over the summer Doing Ben Lomond today which will be my third .Going to get a personal trainer to work on my core as the older you get that's where its hardest to tone up Should be waist 32 in a few weeks .
Got stuck into the Garden at weekend as well thattakes up a lot of time

going to see Patti Smith on 9 th June doing the wholeof her Land Album The Priestess of Poetic Punk. Jesus died for for somebody's sins but not mine ,aim to take in a few concerts and be more cultural ,trying different plays and go to Glasgow Film a Theatre more .Plan a holiday is a must as well
That apart just look out for hibs news and Signings and take in a pre Season game ,as last year was first year I didn't go to one after being relegated ,it took a while to get my love of the game back . But my Hibs Mojo is Defo back ,its now down to the Board and Stubbs and his back room staff to keep it going ,and it may be more difficult this term to unearth those few gems like Gray and Fontaine and an on form scoring Malonga and the Mercurial Allan ,but if we keep them ,and add similar the garden will be rosy .

w pilton hibby
01-06-2015, 09:05 AM
Already shed a stone so a few more pounds and will be down to target of 12 Stone then need to stay at that which is the hard bit .Aim to do 20 munros or corbetts. Over the summer Doing Ben Lomond today which will be my third .Going to get a personal trainer to work on my core as the older you get that's where its hardest to tone up Should be waist 32 in a few weeks .
Got stuck into the Garden at weekend as well thattakes up a lot of time

going to see Patti Smith on 9 th June doing the wholeof her Land Album The Priestess of Poetic Punk. Jesus died for for somebody's sins but not mine ,aim to take in a few concerts and be more cultural ,trying different plays and go to Glasgow Film a Theatre more .Plan a holiday is a must as well
That apart just look out for hibs news and Signings and take in a pre Season game ,as last year was first year I didn't go to one after being relegated ,it took a while to get my love of the game back . But my Hibs Mojo is Defo back ,its now down to the Board and Stubbs and his back room staff to keep it going ,and it may be more difficult this term to unearth those few gems like Gray and Fontaine and an on form scoring Malonga and the Mercurial Allan ,but if we keep them ,and add similar the garden will be rosy .

..... and breathe

Keith_M
01-06-2015, 09:38 AM
I want to get this 'Beach Body' first......

.....and as soon as I can find her, we're off to Marbella for a fortnight

:thumbsup:

Oscar T Grouch
01-06-2015, 09:45 AM
I've got tickets for ACDC and flaming lips this summer. It'll take the edge off nae football👍🏻

J-C
01-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Next thing up for me is the Foo Fighters gig at Murrayfield on the 23rd June, fingers crossed for a sunny day on the lash.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-06-2015, 10:28 AM
What's everyone going to do to fill in the time before pre season starts?

Actually relax on stress-free Saturday afternoons!

shezer
01-06-2015, 10:32 AM
Cork City FC are in Europe.(don't know who we have yet) That's at least one away trip.

Bristolhibby
03-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Off to Dublin next week for the Ireland v Scotland game.

Couple of Airshows in July, Yeovilton Air Day and the Royal International Air Tattoo.

Hopefully attending a hibs pre season down South (read somewhere that a Marathon Bet friendly v Fulham is on the cards down in Laandan).

Family holiday to the Il de Rey in August, meeting some friends down there. (But by then, the season will be in full swing).

J

GreenArmyyy!
03-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Off to London on Friday for a long weekend. Will catch the Champions league final on Saturday to give me my fix though!

Edina Erin
03-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Junior Cup Final on Sunday and Emirates Cup with my son at end July.

jacomo
03-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Off to Dublin next week for the Ireland v Scotland game.

Couple of Airshows in July, Yeovilton Air Day and the Royal International Air Tattoo.

Hopefully attending a hibs pre season down South (read somewhere that a Marathon Bet friendly v Fulham is on the cards down in Laandan).

Family holiday to the Il de Rey in August, meeting some friends down there. (But by then, the season will be in full swing).

J

Sounds great. Anyone know when pre-season fixtures will be confirmed?

Bristolhibby
03-06-2015, 11:52 AM
Sounds great. Anyone know when pre-season fixtures will be confirmed?

When they are confirmed I guess. I read the Fulham rumor on the TAMB, so dont quote me. But after going to the Friendly v Nigeria last year at Craven Cottage, I cant wait to go back. A cracking wee ground.

J

heretoday
03-06-2015, 12:00 PM
I switch to following Andy Murray's progress which is a pastime at least as stressful as following Hibs.

Rest of the time I lie in a darkened room and contemplate what might have been.

dangermouse
03-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Next thing up for me is the Foo Fighters gig at Murrayfield on the 23rd June, fingers crossed for a sunny day on the lash.

Me to.

GreenLake
03-06-2015, 12:16 PM
LA Galaxy games keep me going over the summer until Hibs start playing again

Sean1875
03-06-2015, 12:27 PM
frustratingly the A-League over here finished a couple weeks ago too.. would have been nice to have had football all year round! might have to go to places I've never dared go before and start following Aussie rules...

Smartie
03-06-2015, 01:00 PM
I'm spending the summer frenziedly bashing the "refresh" button whilst on hibs.net so I can keep up to date with all of our transfer dealings.

I'm dreading the start of the season coming round when we actually have to start playing bloody football again.

Haymaker
03-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Will probably watch the Womens World cup. Mainly because of the lovely Alex Morgan will be playing. :angelic: :blushie:

jacomo
03-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Will probably watch the Womens World cup. Mainly because of the lovely Alex Morgan will be playing. :angelic: :blushie:

Hiya Sepp! :wink:

Tbf, plenty of women seem to choose their football allegiance based on which player they think is fit, and no one screams 'sexist!'

Haymaker
03-06-2015, 02:28 PM
Hiya Sepp! :wink:

Tbf, plenty of women seem to choose their football allegiance based on which player they think is fit, and no one screams 'sexist!'

Having lived in the US I can claim a vague sort of allegiance to them. And she is actually quite a decent footballer. She also happens to be absolutely gorgeous. FACT.