PDA

View Full Version : A vile Rangers creature.

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 09:51 PM
One of the most disgusting posts I have ever seen. Don't want to tar them all with the same brush because I would like to think even the worst of them don't agree with this sort of crap but we really do have some horrible people in our society. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/31/a2eedacba7d3561243b996e823e18bc1.jpg

McIntosh
31-05-2015, 09:54 PM
They do have a unique brand of fan!!!

Sergey
31-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Try again - link doesn't work...

...but are you sure we haven;t already seen the image?

CyberSauzee
31-05-2015, 10:00 PM
Try this

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 10:02 PM
Try this

That actually defies belief.

O'Rourke3
31-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Oh dear

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Try this

That's the one. Absolutely incredible that somebody could write that.

Sergey
31-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Try this

Sickening

He's not related to O'Murphy, thankfully!

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 10:07 PM
That's the one. Absolutely incredible that somebody could write that.

:agree: What kind of sick mind must you have to think that posting something like that is even remotely acceptable?

hibees 7062
31-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Horrible vile individual . Email that to the Sun

Salt N Sauzee
31-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Laddie's getting absolute pelters on Twitter right now.

What an erse

cabbageandribs1875
31-05-2015, 10:13 PM
no decent human being types something so sub-human like that, the author of that actually needs some pity and some serious mental health support, quite worrying and dangerous things obviously going on his evil mind...

Carheenlea
31-05-2015, 10:15 PM
The individual behind that will most likely be a brainless oaf seeking attention with an offensive tweet.

Salt N Sauzee
31-05-2015, 10:23 PM
https://twitter.com/markd7460/status/605103366948020224

Another ridiculous one from presumably a Celtic Fan.

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 10:24 PM

Unbelievable, there are no words.....

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 10:26 PM

I really despair at humanity sometimes.

emerald green
31-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Try this

Both of these sickos are clearly not right in the head. Can action not be taken against these individuals? Beyond the pale.

anon1875
31-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Look if you don't want to be offended don't look on the internet. To be honest if someone pushed me in the back like that I would probably crack them back so I can see where Moshni is coming from, still though a professional footballer should know better and he should of shaken the boys hand as well. I live just outside Glasgow and all the manky mob in my work were all laughing and joking last week so work is going to be sweet tomorrow!

S4uzee
31-05-2015, 11:15 PM
Despite it being disgusting, why do people get worked up about what these complete morons say, they're just doing it to get attention. Pathetic

SaulGoodman
31-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Look if you don't want to be offended don't look on the internet. To be honest if someone pushed me in the back like that I would probably crack them back so I can see where Moshni is coming from, still though a professional footballer should know better and he should of shaken the boys hand as well. I live just outside Glasgow and all the manky mob in my work were all laughing and joking last week so work is going to be sweet tomorrow!

What does Moshni have to do with this?

emerald green
31-05-2015, 11:36 PM

What a load of s****. How do you think the families of the late Phil O'Donnel and Lee Rigby would feel if they read that stuff? You can be sure they would be much more than offended.

Aldo
01-06-2015, 07:02 AM

So what your saying is that it's ok to post that sort of stuff but if you don't want to be offended don't go on the Internet. What an opening statement! WOW!

Those who posted that are the lowest of the low and deserve everything that's coming their way but you my friend really need to engage your brain before you type. Some statement!

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2015, 07:10 AM

WTF! Is it your work?

J-C
01-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Despite all this vile hatred the media et al still want these 2 vile companies representing Scotland :confused:

Stokesy's on fire
01-06-2015, 08:45 AM
What a horrible thing to say! He won't get off with that the old bill will be knocking on his door for that

Geo_1875
01-06-2015, 08:57 AM
What a horrible thing to say! He won't get off with that the old bill will be knocking on his door for that

I agree that both comments are tasteless and nasty but I doubt either of them fall into the criminal category.

GreenArmyyy!
01-06-2015, 08:58 AM

Unfortunately as horrible and disgusting as they are they probably don't break any laws. Should get banned from Twitter though.

Mikey09
01-06-2015, 10:00 AM

Sorry... That is complete bollocks. That's like saying if you don't like bullying just ignore it. Social media is THE biggest tool (apart from the tweeter we are discussing) for people to pedal hate and disgust and offend decent folks. Why should we just ignore it?? This tit deserves a wee appearance in the court for this inexcusably offensive remark. Until WE change our attitude of "Ach, that's the internet for you," idiots like him will continue with there "banter" as I've also heard this kind of thing described as. Sorry, it's just to easy to turn a blind eye to this kind of hatred...

fatbloke
01-06-2015, 11:47 AM
9 retweets 1 favourite jeezo. What a ridiculous piece of nonsense.:confused:

Jim44
01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
from FF -

I have read all sorts of pysh in a variety of threads that he didn't act in a manner befitting the jersey.
That this player was a disgrace in his behaviour.
That in that one moment he disgraced our club.

Already we can see the narrative being prepared in the media and the spin being thrown deliberately and with much manipulation by every Rangers hating voice in Scotland.

I can expect the latter, but it is the former that really disgusts me.

We all saw what happened.
A Rangers player walking off the park quite disconsolate, and showing no aggression and in fact oblivious even to the person behind him, was for no justifiable reason subjected to a physical attack on his person from behind and with no warning.

He reacted in an instance and defended himself.
He defended himself rather ably and with some instant and effective aplomb.

Immediately he was then subjected to a group attack and battered from all quarters from something not unlike the disgusting gang attacks so usually condemned in the red top press.
Perhaps something we have come to associate with the most craven and unmanly attacks of all.

Worse the initial provocateur of the incident used this itself to mount a second cowardly assault upon the victim (That is Mohsni for those not keeping up).

Now it was an unseemly moment at the end of a disappointing game for Rangers.
It came at the exact instant when the Motherwell players could be expected to be overwhelmed by euphoria and their opponents Rangers most definitely weakened by abject despair.

Understandably Mohsni wanted to get off the park and back to the dressing room, his body language the moment before the assault is clear testimony to that fact.

Yet despite all of this and despite the very fundamental historical dignity that once anchored Scottish common sense in the right of a man to defend himself against unprovoked aggression, the narrative being forced upon the Scottish public as we speak is that this was a matter of a Rangers player out of control.

I never defend anyone disgracing the club, but I certainly will always stop short of condemning any person for acting in a very understandable and human way.
Any one of us would probably have reacted like Mohsni today.

Mohsni isn't the disgrace.
The real disgrace and the calamitous shame for our club and our support, are the many who claim to be of our own, who have not the cojones to stand by a Rangers player when Scottish injustice assembling in all of its hateful forms again conspires to single out an individual from our club, and attack him like a pack of wolves.

You, those I accuse, would have been the same who left Woodburn to be burned at the stake from the same hatred.

It is you who are the real deadweight around our neck.

O'Rourke3
01-06-2015, 01:42 PM
from FF -

I have read all sorts of pysh in a variety of threads that he didn't act in a manner befitting the jersey.

Already we can see the narrative being prepared in the media and the spin being thrown deliberately and with much manipulation by every Rangers hating voice in Scotland.

A Rangers player walking off the park quite disconsolate, and showing no aggression and in fact oblivious even to the person behind him, was for no justifiable reason subjected to a physical attack on his person from behind and with no warning.

Immediately he was then subjected to a group attack and battered from all quarters from something not unlike the disgusting gang attacks so usually condemned in the red top press.
Perhaps something we have come to associate with the most craven and unmanly attacks of all.

Worse the initial provocateur of the incident used this itself to mount a second cowardly assault upon the victim (That is Mohsni for those not keeping up).

It came at the exact instant when the Motherwell players could be expected to be overwhelmed by euphoria and their opponents Rangers most definitely weakened by abject despair.

Understandably Mohsni wanted to get off the park and back to the dressing room, his body language the moment before the assault is clear testimony to that fact.

Yet despite all of this and despite the very fundamental historical dignity that once anchored Scottish common sense in the right of a man to defend himself against unprovoked aggression, the narrative being forced upon the Scottish public as we speak is that this was a matter of a Rangers player out of control.

I never defend anyone disgracing the club, but I certainly will always stop short of condemning any person for acting in a very understandable and human way.

The real disgrace and the calamitous shame for our club and our support, are the many who claim to be of our own, who have not the cojones to stand by a Rangers player when Scottish injustice assembling in all of its hateful forms again conspires to single out an individual from our club, and attack him like a pack of wolves.

You, those I accuse, would have been the same who left Woodburn to be burned at the stake from the same hatred.

Sad thing. They believeall that. Erwin's action will be punished but you shake hands at the end refusing to do so is petty. Someone shoved you you find out why not boot then punch. Its not like he was walking through a,riot....

Geo_1875
01-06-2015, 02:20 PM
from FF -

As I read through that I kept hearing the voice of the late Reverend Ian Paisley.

Iggy Pope
01-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Willie Woodburn was burned at the stake? **** me. I thought he went off to run his garage and lived happily ever after.

CraigHibee
01-06-2015, 03:50 PM
One of the most disgusting posts I have ever seen. Don't want to tar them all with the same brush because I would like to think even the worst of them don't agree with this sort of crap but we really do have some horrible people in our society. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/31/a2eedacba7d3561243b996e823e18bc1.jpg

absolute ****, i can see he took getting pumped gracefully........ the majority of their fans were dragged up not brought up, knuckle dragging filth

Stantons Angel
01-06-2015, 04:22 PM
The cretins that wrote the twitter messages are an embarrassment to not on!y themselves but their families too

No amount of provocation warranted being attacked by that vi!e excuse for a man, if he cant take a beating why is he in a Rangers jersey then

Apart from making money from playing in the old firm games this is what Rangers would bring to the premier league and last seasons games against them and their fans behavior reminded me of that so very much!

vincipernoi
01-06-2015, 04:23 PM
I think the woodburn referred to might have been a largely forgotten covenanter martyr

hard to see how motherwell can be blamed for that

01-06-2015, 04:27 PM
A vile, classless disgusting club that's corrupt and rotten to its very core. There fans are a bunch of ****bags - absolute vermin!

Smartie
01-06-2015, 04:34 PM
Obviously it is hard to say when you are not in full possession of the facts, you don't know the background and who has said what to who, but…..

I had a degree of sympathy for Mohsni. I know that I, as a fan, was devastated at the final whistle last weekend and I can only imagine that as a player who had just missed out on promotion he was too. The whole The Rangers experience has been far from an easy ride for him. It was Erwin who was the first to raise his hands and it was in quite an aggressive manner. Erwin had just won the game - you would think he could manage to just chuckle and walk away if some bam didn't want to shake hands with him.

We've had our share of disappointing moments at the ends of recent seasons. Anyone player who chooses to rub it in and doesn't show a bit of dignity and respect deserves a booting imo, regardless of who they play for.

Caversham Green
01-06-2015, 04:40 PM
I think the woodburn referred to might have been a largely forgotten covenanter martyr

hard to see how motherwell can be blamed for that

:agree: Not forgotten though - they've even named stoves after him.

poolman
01-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Try this

Is that arrestable?

Sincerely hope so

anon1875
01-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Despite it being disgusting, why do people get worked up about what these complete morons say, they're just doing it to get attention. Pathetic

The attention is the reason they do it, the more RT's it gets the more the boy behind the computer screen will be pissing himself laughing. The best way to deal with it is just ignore it.

What does Moshni have to do with this?

Sorry I know I got off topic

What a load of s****. How do you think the families of the late Phil O'Donnel and Lee Rigby would feel if they read that stuff? You can be sure they would be much more than offended.

Those tweets were probably made to get a reaction out of people on twitter. I don't think the person who tweeted gives a **** about who it effects, they're just doing it for ****s and giggles. I think it's tasteless as well but I don't think it should be a criminal offence to make a sick joke.

So what your saying is that it's ok to post that sort of stuff but if you don't want to be offended don't go on the Internet. What an opening statement! WOW!

Those who posted that are the lowest of the low and deserve everything that's coming their way but you my friend really need to engage your brain before you type. Some statement!

If you can prove they were hearts fans then I agree with that point.

Sorry... That is complete bollocks. That's like saying if you don't like bullying just ignore it. Social media is THE biggest tool (apart from the tweeter we are discussing) for people to pedal hate and disgust and offend decent folks. Why should we just ignore it?? This tit deserves a wee appearance in the court for this inexcusably offensive remark. Until WE change our attitude of "Ach, that's the internet for you," idiots like him will continue with there "banter" as I've also heard this kind of thing described as. Sorry, it's just to easy to turn a blind eye to this kind of hatred...

That's your opinion mate and I respect it, I just don't agree with it. I think it was more of a sick, dark joke more than blind hatred though. One that I might add I didn't find funny at all. IMO I don't think someone should go to jail for saying something like that because if that was the case where would they draw the line? Frankie Boyle makes a living out of saying things like this and many people on this forum have and will sing the Wallice Mercer song again.

emerald green
01-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Those tweets were probably made to get a reaction out of people on twitter. I don't think the person who tweeted gives a **** about who it effects, they're just doing it for ****s and giggles. I think it's tasteless as well but I don't think it should be a criminal offence to make a sick joke.

Nah, I didn't say it's tasteless. It's sick, and it's very cruel. A big difference.

People are not allowed to post anything they want on the internet. Some people have been prosecuted / gone to jail for some stuff.

I would love to see those ********s faces if they got a knock on the door from the police. I bet they wouldn't "giggle" (like wee lassies) then, and find it so funny. That type of coward would probably s*** himself.

BTW, you side stepped my question. How do you think the families of Phil O'Donnell & Lee Rigby would feel reading that stuff?

GreenArmyyy!
01-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Nah, I didn't say it's tasteless. It's sick, and it's very cruel. A big difference.

People are not allowed to post anything they want on the internet. Some people have been prosecuted / gone to jail for some stuff.

I would love to see those ********s faces if they got a knock on the door from the police. I bet they wouldn't "giggle" (like wee lassies) then, and find it so funny. That type of coward would probably s*** himself.

BTW, you side stepped my question. How do you think the families of Phil O'Donnell & Lee Rigby would feel reading that stuff?

Your post has just triggered something in my memory. I could be completely wrong but did a youth footballer not get charged for something said on Twitter a year or two ago? Played for Cowdenbeath I'm sure?

Mikey09
01-06-2015, 10:58 PM
The attention is the reason they do it, the more RT's it gets the more the boy behind the computer screen will be pissing himself laughing. The best way to deal with it is just ignore it.

Sorry I know I got off topic

If you can prove they were hearts fans then I agree with that point.

That's your opinion mate and I respect it, I just don't agree with it. I think it was more of a sick, dark joke more than blind hatred though. One that I might add I didn't find funny at all. IMO I don't think someone should go to jail for saying something like that because if that was the case where would they draw the line? Frankie Boyle makes a living out of saying things like this and many people on this forum have and will sing the Wallice Mercer song again.

I didnt say they should go to jail... Just be dragged to court. Slap a huge fine on them, community service, whatever it takes to get it through there thick skulls that posting **** like that is offensive and totally unacceptable. We used to lift people on the street for less than that. I could think of a hundred incidents where we lifted and charged someone for a Breach of the peace. I don't see why it should be any different just because it's put out on social media. Your likening of this to what some comedians say isn't the same for me. Comedians are trying to be funny, although I do agree some take it a bit too far, but this tweet isn't trying to be funny... It's meant to be offensive and hurtful. As I said it's just my opinion. :aok:

Geo_1875
02-06-2015, 08:23 AM
I didnt say they should go to jail... Just be dragged to court. Slap a huge fine on them, community service, whatever it takes to get it through there thick skulls that posting **** like that is offensive and totally unacceptable. We used to lift people on the street for less than that. I could think of a hundred incidents where we lifted and charged someone for a Breach of the peace. I don't see why it should be any different just because it's put out on social media. Your likening of this to what some comedians say isn't the same for me. Comedians are trying to be funny, although I do agree some take it a bit too far, but this tweet isn't trying to be funny... It's meant to be offensive and hurtful. As I said it's just my opinion. :aok:

Some do try but fail miserably. Lots of jollity surrounded the death of Thatcher and nobody batted an eyelid. Yet her family must have been just as offended as anybody one here.

NAE NOOKIE
02-06-2015, 10:28 AM
To be fair the Motherwell player started the physical stuff and in view of that the kick up the arse he got was pretty reasonable IMO. The left hook wasn't and that's where Moshni crossed the line .... They should both have been in court on Monday morning.

As for the folk on twitter ......... brainless morons :bitchy:

anon1875
03-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Some do try but fail miserably. Lots of jollity surrounded the death of Thatcher and nobody batted an eyelid. Yet her family must have been just as offended as anybody one here.

I agree with that point you're making, even though I have made plenty jokes about Thatcher.

Well that depends on your perception of funny. Most of these people on twitter will be behind a VPN anyway so the things they say can't be lead back to them in real life. Should people be fined for posting things about Margret Thatcher or singing songs about Wallice Mercer as well? The point I was making was that if you start hauling people in to court for making jokes about dead people then where does the line stop?

Sorry I had a few to reply to, probably feel like ****. Nobody has gone to jail for making a joke about a dead person though. Racism and sectarianism I'm all for prosecuting people but not making jokes about dead people.

The_Horde
03-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Best. Thread. Title. Evaaaa

emerald green
03-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Sorry I had a few to reply to, probably feel like ****. Nobody has gone to jail for making a joke about a dead person though. Racism and sectarianism I'm all for prosecuting people but not making jokes about dead people.

So it's OK with you if it's "jokes about dead people". Would that include any members of your own family, if you had lost them? Or is it just OK with you if it's someone else' family?

JJP
03-06-2015, 06:08 PM
So it's OK with you if it's "jokes about dead people". Would that include any members of your own family, if you had lost them? Or is it just OK with you if it's someone else' family?

There's a difference between being okay with something and making it a criminal offence.

emerald green
03-06-2015, 06:16 PM
There's a difference between being okay with something and making it a criminal offence.

I know, but that's not the point. I'm asking the poster if he/she would be OK with people making sick jokes about members of his/her own family, and posting it online for all and sundry to see, and presumably to have a great laugh at.

Particularly so, if they had died in tragic circumstances. Lets hope that never happens, for his/her sake.

anon1875
03-06-2015, 06:28 PM
I know, but that's not the point. I'm asking the poster if he/she would be OK with people making sick jokes about members of his/her own family, and posting it online for all and sundry to see, and presumably to have a great laugh at.

Particularly so, if they had died in tragic circumstances. Lets hope that never happens, for his/her sake.
My friends big brother was stabbed to death and the killer gave his mum the middle fingers in court, not a sick joke and completely unrelated but because you asked... We're going to need to agree to disagree here, I hope when you next here the Wallice Mercer song at ER though you think twice about singing it!

emerald green
03-06-2015, 06:35 PM
My friends big brother was stabbed to death and the killer gave his mum the middle fingers in court, not a sick joke and completely unrelated but because you asked... We're going to need to agree to disagree here, I hope when you next here the Wallice Mercer song at ER though you think twice about singing it!

I've never sang the Wallace Mercer song in my life. What makes you say or think that?

Yes, we will need to agree to disagree. It's getting too heavy. Lets call this a day.

I'm sorry to hear about your friends brother. No words from me can ever make that any better.

CRAZYHIBBY
03-06-2015, 07:31 PM
The motherwell player did start it with the cowardly shove from behind . Moshni just got a fright and lashed out ......fair game IMO.