PDA

View Full Version : Sevco fans so ashamed .......

Jim44
31-05-2015, 08:36 PM
..... of the violent end of the game. No, not ashamed of the shocking behaviour of their Turkish lout ......... ashamed that the rest of their players didn't engage in a stand up fight with the rest of the Motherwell team. :greengrin

JJP
31-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Just been reading that myself. Strange lot.

HIBERNIAN-0762
31-05-2015, 08:39 PM
..... of the violent end of the game. No, not ashamed of the shocking behaviour of their Turkish lout ......... ashamed that the rest of their players didn't engage in a stand up fight with the rest of the Motherwell team. :greengrin

He's Tunisian.

Jim44
31-05-2015, 08:41 PM
He's Tunisian.

SorryTurkey. :greengrin

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 09:30 PM
Some of them claiming it to be racially motivated as well. Most of them need sectioned. Absolute balloons. New club still Scotland's shame.

southsider
01-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Thanks for posting that. Vile people so caught up in hatred and now the in-fighting begins. Best laugh I have had since....since.... since sportscene last night.

NadeAteMyLunch!
01-06-2015, 10:05 AM
Some of them claiming it to be racially motivated as well. Most of them need sectioned. Absolute balloons. New club still Scotland's shame.

Read one of them saying immediately after the game "it definitely looked racially motivated". Not sure how he drew that conclusion whilst watching on TV lol. Another boy disgusted in the Rangers fans for not running on the pitch to get the Motherwell fans at the end haha

CallumLaidlaw
01-06-2015, 10:18 AM
Read one of them saying immediately after the game "it definitely looked racially motivated". Not sure how he drew that conclusion whilst watching on TV lol. Another boy disgusted in the Rangers fans for not running on the pitch to get the Motherwell fans at the end haha

Hold on. There was Rangers fans there? you sure? I didn't hear them once.

GreenArmyyy!
01-06-2015, 10:28 AM

I read that as well, more than anything else the general vocabulary they use over there is disgusting. Don't get me wrong I am prone to a few swear words by some of the phrases they use are quite staggering. Horrible mammals.

jacomo
01-06-2015, 11:03 AM

Tbf, everyone they know likes a bit of racially-motivated violence, so maybe they just assume it's a universal part of the human condition?

emerald green
01-06-2015, 07:04 PM
Just reading through this thread, and seeing the stuff that went on at Fir Park yesterday, is it any wonder that Scottish Football struggles to attract sponsorship?

If I was the CEO of a company, I would be thinking long and hard about committing my company's money after that. Yesterday done nothing for the image of the game in this country.

Billy Whizz
01-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Just reading through this thread, and seeing the stuff that went on at Fir Park yesterday, is it any wonder that Scottish Football struggles to attract sponsorship?

If I was the CEO of a company, I would be thinking long and hard about committing my company's money after that. Yesterday done nothing for the image of the game in this country.

Didn't see the game as I was at work, but listed to the Sportsound podcast last night, of the match summary. As the programme starts, all you could hear were "the cry was no surrender"
Haven't read too much today and our the songs the Rangers sang yesterday, and all season

HibsNutter
01-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Tbf if it was one of our players in a scrap with five or six motherwell players around him I'd want our lads to back him up

Nando™
02-06-2015, 01:53 AM
Tbf if it was one of our players in a scrap with five or six motherwell players around him I'd want our lads to back him up

If I saw a teammate act like Mohsni did, I'd be far more likely to skelp him myself for being an abortion.

DH1875
02-06-2015, 07:46 AM
Moshni in the papers this morning claiming it was self defence and he was just defending himself.

SaulGoodman
02-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Moshni in the papers this morning claiming it was self defence and he was just defending himself.

His mum (yes, really) is quoted as saying something like "he pushed him in the back and hurt him, he is quite right to react in self defence"

The wee push hurt him, aye right :hilarious

Aldo
02-06-2015, 07:53 AM

Well player was wrong to push him but Moshnis reaction and subsequent actions did not merit what had happened to him.

Thug plain and simple and any excuse is no where near justified.

6 month ban from football for me.

DH1875
02-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Has the boy that he punched joined Leeds Utd?
All for Moshni for getting a ban but what about the Motherwell player you clearly see punching Moshni in the aftermath?

Sylar
02-06-2015, 08:09 AM
All for Moshni for getting a ban but what about the Motherwell player you clearly see punching Moshni in the aftermath?

Will the SPFL actually be able to do that? His contract has expired at Rangers and they've made it clear he won't be offered a new one so he's not registered to any club in Scotland.

It should be a police matter anyway IMO.

Scottiedog007
02-06-2015, 08:12 AM
Any subsequent ban handed out will be enforced worldwide just like the Suarez incident regardless of contract situation

Leithenhibby
02-06-2015, 08:21 AM

I believe he has signed for LU, also reading that no further action will be taken with regards Motherwell players.

Moshni will be banned from world football :wink:

Keith_M
02-06-2015, 08:34 AM
I've read a few comments from DerHun Fans that say that Erwin is the one that was at fault and Mohsni's behaviour is a perfectly understandable reaction to extreme provocation.

One guy even suggested Mohsni was acting in self-defence!

CallumLaidlaw
02-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Will the SPFL actually be able to do that? His contract has expired at Rangers and they've made it clear he won't be offered a new one so he's not registered to any club in Scotland.

It should be a police matter anyway IMO.

The SPFL still hold his registration I believe so will be able to enforce it.

Onion
02-06-2015, 12:43 PM
I've read a few comments from DerHun Fans that say that Erwin is the one that was at fault and Mohsni's behaviour is a perfectly understandable reaction to extreme provocation.

One guy even suggested Mohsni was acting in self-defence!

You know the outcry there would have been from these Hun Headcases had Mohsni just accepted the push. The Huns still think they're fighting a war !! His classless refusal to shake hands says everything about that vile club.

Betty Boop
02-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Why did Erwin feel the need to lift his hands in the first place ? Don't see many on here condemning his behaviour.

MSK
02-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Why did Erwin feel the need to lift his hands in the first place ? Don't see many on here condemning his behaviour.It was petulance from Erwin, a wee shove in the back and prob just enough to dislodge Moshnis Alice band from his mop. Moshnis reaction was to launch an assault in retaliation, I hope when the powers be throw the book at him it catches him smack bang between the eyes.

jacomo
02-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Why did Erwin feel the need to lift his hands in the first place ? Don't see many on here condemning his behaviour.

He got a red card. Seems a proportionate punishment (not sure what he got up to in the stramash that followed mind).

JimBHibees
02-06-2015, 03:49 PM
I think an important thing to remember is that if Rangers had their usual allocation and they had a full end I think it would have seriously kicked off after the Moshni incident with fans of both teams on the pitch. His actions were ridiculous and could easily have resulted in a much worse incident than happened.

GreenArmyyy!
02-06-2015, 03:52 PM
I think an important thing to remember is that if Rangers had their usual allocation and they had a full end I think it would have seriously kicked off after the Moshni incident with fans of both teams on the pitch. His actions were ridiculous and could easily have resulted in a much worse incident than happened.

Correct. Rangers fans never charged that field because the numbers were even. Thank god they never had the full stand. Motherwell fans are just as thuggish anyway.

Jim44
02-06-2015, 04:25 PM
It's difficult to put a figure on it, but Looking at FF, I would guess that about 80% of Sevco supporters would say that the thug was the victim and totally justified in his actions. That is a staggering indication of the depravity of their support

Baldy Foghorn
02-06-2015, 04:35 PM
It's difficult to put a figure on it, but Looking at FF, I would guess that about 80% of Sevco supporters would say that the thug was the victim and totally justified in his actions. That is a staggering indication of the depravity of their support

Moshni told his story to the press, and made out Erwin was the instigator, and the whiter than white Moshni, was only acting in self defence, as apparently he feared for his safety..... Goram of two minds, reckons it was Erwin's fault too.....

Viva_Palmeiras
02-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Moshni told his story to the press, and made out Erwin was the instigator, and the whiter than white Moshni, was only acting in self defence, as apparently he feared for his safety..... Goram of two minds, reckons it was Erwin's fault too.....

Ok folks with a "foreign" wife and with a father in law who supports a team with "animal" (as Edmundo was nicknamed) I give you this...

Imagine Moshni had been Sounness...

Now Sounness reputation preceded him but really if you push around fiery continentals or countries with machistas you're going to get it back - with interest its not necessarily right it's the way it is and pride and showing face comes into it.

Ill ask my father in law for his take but I can assure you news of the brawl reached Brazil - he commented on it in passing but the kids were having their mad half hour so I couldn't make out much.