PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Stampede

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Surely now seeing as folk were complaining there would be no big games and little interest. :-)

Keith_M
31-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Yep, a logical conclusion to make

:greengrin

MyJo
31-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Surely now seeing as folk were complaining there would be no big games and little interest. :-)

now they will be complaining that the matches will be played on a sunday and funny kick off times so no point in getting one now.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Hope so, we should be right behind the club next season. Pish excuses are just that.

Diclonius
31-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Season ticket sales will rise when we sign quality players early and win games consistently. Still hasn't happened.

givescotlandfreedom
31-05-2015, 04:52 PM
The club needs our backing. I think we do have some quality players and are being run throughout far better than a year ago. If we don't have cash we can't sign quality.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Season ticket sales will rise when we sign quality players early and win games consistently. Still hasn't happened.
We've done exactly that, there's room for improvement but it can't all be done in one year.

Diclonius
31-05-2015, 04:56 PM
We've done exactly that, there's room for improvement but it can't all be done in one year.

If we sign players early this season and get off to a winning start then our ST sales will rise. We've had a track record of late/poor signings over the past few years and some fans are no longer willing to take that chance. Sad but true.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2015, 04:57 PM
If we sign players early this season and get off to a winning start then our ST sales will rise. We've had a track record of late/poor signings over the past few years and some fans are no longer willing to take that chance. Sad but true.
We only lost 8 league games all last year, the vast majority if our signings in the last 12 months have worked out fine. Time for folk to give the new regime a chance.

Bishop Hibee
31-05-2015, 04:59 PM

Glory Lurker
31-05-2015, 05:02 PM
If you can't afford a season ticket, maybe put in to HSL?

Steve20
31-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Anyone that wants a season ticket will get one and people who don't won't. Folk don't need to have an excuse to please other people.

NAE NOOKIE
31-05-2015, 05:34 PM
We need to back the manager and the club .... it looks like we are going to be in a straight shoot out with the current buns next season, with Falkirk, QotS, Raith Rovers and St Mirren being the games giving us the biggest challenge. We could well lose some of our best players and end up having a really good midfield ripped to bits if we cant hold on to Allan, McGeough and Fyvie.

kaimendhibs
31-05-2015, 05:41 PM
The club needs our backing. I think we do have some quality players and are being run throughout far better than a year ago. If we don't have cash we can't sign quality.

10/10

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Anyone that wants a season ticket will get one and people who don't won't. Folk don't need to have an excuse to please other people.

No one said they did, this thread is referring to reasons not excuses.

nellio
31-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Hope so, we should be right behind the club next season. Pish excuses are just that.

Spot on, everyone needs to get behind Stubbsy and the lads and try to provide as much as possible for Stubbsy to spend on players.

NAE NOOKIE
31-05-2015, 06:05 PM

Anybody who doesn't buy a season ticket is a **** .............. :greengrin

heretoday
31-05-2015, 07:26 PM
We need to back the manager and the club .... it looks like we are going to be in a straight shoot out with the current buns next season, with Falkirk, QotS, Raith Rovers and St Mirren being the games giving us the biggest challenge. We could well lose some of our best players and end up having a really good midfield ripped to bits if we cant hold on to Allan, McGeough and Fyvie.

Morton might be tough opponents too with momentum from their promotion.

IberianHibernian
31-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Morton might be tough opponents too with momentum from their promotion.Don`t know if Morton will be tough opponents but do know they have a good support by Scottish standards . Hopefully they`ll visit us early in the season when their fans are still enthusiastic and we can make some money from their visit and have a good atmosphere in ground too . Maybe a chance for us to offer special prices for away fans to encourage more to travel and they can reciprocate when we go there .

givescotlandfreedom
02-06-2015, 02:27 PM
Three great signs of intent from the club. Stubbs deserves our backing.

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Can't wait for the season to start now,great to read on here of people coming back to Hibs with ST sales increasing.

monktonharp
02-06-2015, 08:19 PM
Can't wait for the season to start now,great to read on here of people coming back to Hibs with ST sales increasing.I did not renew last season, as I was huffed a bit, re-the prices not being adjusted, only on a point of principle. will be renewing this year. is the cut off date the 8th of June/ surely if you have the full cash amount, you can do it any time before the start of the season?

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2015, 08:22 PM
I did not renew last season, as I was huffed a bit, re-the prices not being adjusted, only on a point of principle. will be renewing this year. is the cut off date the 8th of June/ surely if you have the full cash amount, you can do it any time before the start of the season?

Yes you can, cut off date is only to guarantee your seat, can buy as late as you want with cash.

Roxyhibee
02-06-2015, 09:19 PM
Although we blew the big games at the end of the season (and we really did..) I feel we have unity back at Easter Road for the first time in at least 10 years. Would love to see our fans coming back and renewing.

HIBS1968
03-06-2015, 07:28 AM
Don`t know if Morton will be tough opponents but do know they have a good support by Scottish standards . Hopefully they`ll visit us early in the season when their fans are still enthusiastic and we can make some money from their visit and have a good atmosphere in ground too . Maybe a chance for us to offer special prices for away fans to encourage more to travel and they can reciprocate when we go there .
Would love to see an innovation such as cheap away tickets agreed over the league and see an increase in HFC away support to back the team. Certainly when the mortgage hits every month the away games get
dropped for me .

Keith_M
03-06-2015, 08:07 AM
Would love to see an innovation such as cheap away tickets agreed over the league and see an increase in HFC away support to back the team. Certainly when the mortgage hits every month the away games get
dropped for me .

That would be great, then we could all just buy tickets in the Away End

:wink:

QMU-1875
03-06-2015, 08:10 AM
dropped for me .

http://www.stenhousemuirfc.com/news/2015/05/22/1229/