PDA

View Full Version : New 5 pound note.

HibbyAndy
31-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Just got given one of these yesterday in my change and noticed it was quite funny to feel..Googled it and it said it's made of plastic, There was also another link saying it was worth £100 :greengrin

Anyone ken if this is true or no ? :greengrin

bod
31-05-2015, 01:05 PM
hope its only worth £5 cos I bought coffees with 1 earlier

MSK
31-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Just got given one of these yesterday in my change and noticed it was quite funny to feel..Googled it and it said it's made of plastic, There was also another link saying it was worth £100 :greengrin

Anyone ken if this is true or no ? :greengrinThink they are fine if accidentally put in washing machine tae, something my Wife seems to do on a regular basis, she tends to take money laundering to a whole new level 😵

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 08:39 PM

Theres a couple on eBay for that but not selling. I checked as I also got one yesterday.

Wembley67
31-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Barrie wee things, put one under the tap this morning and crumpled it up.... Boom, back to normal, it's magic!

Matty_Jack04
03-06-2015, 12:48 PM

theyve only made £5mill of them plus they are linked to the attempt to make the rail bridge a world herritage site? if thats succesfull they could be worth something in future years...especially if they dont use the materials again for other notes, whch they should be doing becasue there near enough impossible to forge but because of the costs id highly doubt we'll be seeing much of them again, with card payments now outweighing cash payments its another reason they could stay quite unique