PDA

View Full Version : Well v Huns - Crime Watch II

Pages : [1] 2 3

Onion
31-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Full marks to Bobbly Madden for his decent first half performance at Ibrox. But football's a game of two halves.

Will the man in charge today be as impartial and professional as Madden ? Or will he make himself the centre of attention, and ensure the Doncaster Hun's progress to the Premiership ?

Waxy
31-05-2015, 08:53 AM
McCall will have had them practising long jumps into the penalty box.

JimBHibees
31-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Expect an early game changer soft pen or last man red card. I am sure Mr Thomson will arbitrate in his usual efficient, no-nonsense manner letting the game flow and only getting involved when necessary. :rolleyes::greengrin

weonlywon6-2
31-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Can see rangers going all out and Motherwell sneaking a goal, game over, Dean shiels sent off and Scott McDonald scoring in front of the rangers fans and being hit with a missile 😀😀😀😀😀😀

alexhibs
31-05-2015, 09:22 AM
Can see rangers going all out and Motherwell sneaking a goal, game over, Dean shiels sent off and Scott McDonald scoring in front of the rangers fans and being hit with a missile 
:top marks

macca70
31-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Is Craig Thomson the ref for this afternoon?

Here we go, absolute shambles of ridiculous decisions probably all in favour of Rangers!!

H18S NX
31-05-2015, 09:27 AM
Motherwell man sent off and the rangers get 2 pens,well it is that **** Thompson after all.

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 09:32 AM
CT is ref? What are the latest odds on Rangers to get through, I'm just off to mortgage my kidneys...

Danderhall Hibs
31-05-2015, 09:41 AM

Here we go, absolute shambles of ridiculous decisions probably all in favour of Rangers!!

What are we saying about Thomson then? Is he biased against us or just incompetent?

Diclonius
31-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Thomson will not be biased today as Hibs aren't playing.

HH81
31-05-2015, 09:45 AM
Why would they have a ref for different legs? Seems odd to me.

Danderhall Hibs
31-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Why would they have a ref for different legs? Seems odd to me.

It's normal? I'd have thought it was odd if it was the same ref in both legs.

macca70
31-05-2015, 09:48 AM
What are we saying about Thomson then? Is he biased against us or just incompetent?

Just completely incompetent, there's even fans of foreign teams that have put together YouTube videos of some of his absolutely dreadful decisions that he's made whilst in charge of some European and International games

HH81
31-05-2015, 09:49 AM
It's normal? I'd have thought it was odd if it was the same ref in both legs.

In europe they have the same refs and linesman for the whole tie.

Did we have different refs in the last round?

Danderhall Hibs
31-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Just completely incompetent, there's even fans of foreign teams that have put together YouTube videos of some of his absolutely dreadful decisions that he's made whilst in charge of some European games

I think I preferred it when I thought he was just biased against us.

H18S NX
31-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Why would they have a ref for different legs? Seems odd to me....Madden never stopped Motherwells 3 goals:wink::agree:

Stokesy's on fire
31-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Thomson will not be biased today as Hibs aren't playing.

Exactly

If CT wants to cause us long term issues then he will be in favour of Motherwell staying up! rangers will spend millions next season no matter what league they are in.

I still want them down with us!

AlbertK86
31-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Minute 3

Long ball into box for elbows McCulloch -who McCall has said he is considering playing up to play the high ball to - he clatters his elbow into McManus eye socket but falls over - penalty

Early goal then 99th minute equaliser....

brog
31-05-2015, 11:15 AM
In europe they have the same refs and linesman for the whole tie.

Did we have different refs in the last round?

Its been many years since one ref took charge of home/away Euro ties & yes we had different refs for both our ties.

emerald green
31-05-2015, 11:22 AM
I think I preferred it when I thought he was just biased against us.

I think Thomson is both biased against Hibs, and incompetent. He's inconsistent too, and his manner in dealing with players on the pitch just gets on my wick. He's just awful. Yet the powers that be keep putting him in charge of important fixtures like this. Maybe they see something I don't see?

Why Thomson seems biased against Hibs is what I would like to get to the bottom of. Supporters (of all clubs) are never going to understand why some referees make the decisions they do during a football match until they, the referees and their assistants, are allowed to explain any contentious or controversial decisions after the match.

Why can't this be done? Surely it gives officials the chance to explain themselves, and defend against any accusations of cheating and so on? Even if they come out and say "I'm sorry that decision was wrong now that I've seen it again on video."

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 11:24 AM
I think Thomson is both biased against Hibs, and incompetent. He's inconsistent too, and his manner in dealing with players on the pitch just gets on my wick. He's just awful. Yet the powers that be keep putting him in charge of important fixtures like this. Maybe they see something I don't see?

Why Thomson seems biased against Hibs is what I would like to get to the bottom of. Supporters (of all clubs) are never going to understand why some referees make the decisions they do during a football match until they, the referees and their assistants, are allowed to explain any contentious or controversial decisions after the match.

Why can't this be done? Surely it gives officials the chance to explain themselves, and defend against any accusations of cheating and so on? Even if they come out and say "I'm sorry that decision was wrong now that I've seen it again on video."

Yeh agree with this.. His manner when speaking to players is shocking. How can you demand respect when you don't know the first thing about giving it out

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 11:26 AM

Yes Thomson is the referee.

Can't wait to watch his masterclass in refereeing today.

Onion
31-05-2015, 12:03 PM

FIFA delegates vote Blatter into power, despite years of allegations of corruption and money laundering - or maybe because of it :cb If this can happen at the very top of the game, why would appointment of corrupt officials like Craig Thompson in a 3rd rate football country be unthinkable ? The man's bent.

Albanian Hibs
31-05-2015, 12:26 PM
What time is ko?

hibee_girl
31-05-2015, 12:35 PM
What time is ko?

stevie-bee
31-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Just checked with betfair the Rangers are favourites 7/5 Motherwell 2/1

blackpoolhibs
31-05-2015, 12:51 PM
I think Motherwell's decision to have a reduced sevco attendance is a great decision and one i think will help them today.

Having 5000 huns in behind that goal would have given them a huge backing, especially if they got an early goal. Nerves would kick in and 5000 huns baying for another would be intimidating.

Now they will hardly hear them like at easter road, and the Well fans will hopefully drown them out with their celebrations all game.

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 01:09 PM
I think Motherwell's decision to have a reduced sevco attendance is a great decision and one i think will help them today.

Having 5000 huns in behind that goal would have given them a huge backing, especially if they got an early goal. Nerves would kick in and 5000 huns baying for another would be intimidating.

Now they will hardly hear them like at easter road, and the Well fans will hopefully drown them out with their celebrations all game.

I hope they're sticking them up the top of the stand as well, like they normally do with fans of other clubs who bring a small allocation to Fir Park.

DarrenSQH
31-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Mon the Well!

stoneyburn hibs
31-05-2015, 01:26 PM
Is there anyway I can watch/listen to coverage of the game?
Stuck in the departure lounge at Dublin airport, and my choices are hurling or the wife.
Thanks in advance.

MoscowHibs
31-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Stuck in the departure lounge at Dublin airport, and my choices are hurling or the wife.
Thanks in advance.

Dae baith, hurl on the wife.:jamboak:

One Day Soon
31-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Cracking thread title.

stoneyburn hibs
31-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Dae baith, hurl on the wife.:jamboak:

It's a big crowd in this bar, a lot of pressure.

blackpoolhibs
31-05-2015, 01:42 PM
The guy who manages Motherwell, seems a decent bloke.

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Thanks in advance.

Bt sport app

Kojock
31-05-2015, 01:48 PM
The guy who manages Motherwell, seems a decent bloke.

The previous Well manager seemed a decent bloke too until he moved further west.:agree:

hibee_girl
31-05-2015, 01:49 PM
Are BT Sport only showing messages of support from Rangers fans?

HibbyAndy
31-05-2015, 01:50 PM

:agree:

Disgusting.

Albanian Hibs
31-05-2015, 01:51 PM

Yip. Total minging.

Sir David Gray
31-05-2015, 01:51 PM

They probably need all the messages of support that they can get.

col02
31-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Sticks in the throat the media's desperation to see Rangers being promoted!

Albanian Hibs
31-05-2015, 01:56 PM
Sticks in the throat the media's desperation to see Rangers being promoted!

And for that reason I hope Well pump them again

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 01:59 PM

He referees games to their 'script' or whatever slant gets him the least attention. Hearts were big favourites, justifiably, going into the final so had he sent off Ian Black for the flying elbow and Hibs had gone on to win - big story. Dodgy two bookings and horrendous penalty decision against Kujabi - gets brushed under the carpet by the media etc as didn't impact the expected result, a Hearts win.

It's gone in our favour as well, on Skacel's return to Easter Road with Dundee Utd. It would have been a much bigger story, especially in the wake of the cup final, had Thomson made a tw@t of it AGAIN and allowed Skacel to 'haunt' us, so he erred on the side of Hibs in any close calls as a Hibs win in a routine league match is never going to get a ref much attention, even if there's one or two dodgy calls in there.

It's clear today that the 'expected' result from the playoff is Rangers to progress, so expect him to show leniency towards Zaliukas, for example, if he gets a bit elbow happy or makes a few fouls early. On the other hand, watch out for one of Motherwell's back four or midfield getting booked for their first foul. Because if he sends off a Rangers player/gives Motherwell a penalty etc, only for TV replays to show he was wrong, he's the headline tomorrow. If he gives Rangers a slightly iffy penalty or harshly sends off a Motherwell player, no further mention will be made of it and he'll maintain his false reputation as our 'Top Ref'.

He's a weasel.

gaz1875
31-05-2015, 02:01 PM
McCulloch only featuring in away matches recently...tactical to avoid hun backlashes when they loose goals :greengrin

poolman
31-05-2015, 02:02 PM

Yup, total unbiased reporting 😣

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:03 PM
Been saying all week I wanted rangers to go up. Duck that though, c'mon the well.

I'm_cabbaged
31-05-2015, 02:08 PM
CT doing what he does best, clear advantage, motherwell on the break. Give them a free kick.

One Day Soon
Eh, I'm staying with my position on wanting Rangers to go up.

Hibs Class

It's quite simple.....anyone who goes on camera and speaks out for Well is against the Huns and would have their windows put in by bedtime.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Rangers started the better of the 2 teams like Thursday.

Bostonhibby
BT sports is very pro rangers. Can see myself getting rid of it soon for that reason.

As an aside, an arsenal fan I am watching it with wondered why Derrys walls need guarding? If they do, are a lot of people from Scotland the best ones to do it? And if so Wtf are they doing at a football game in Motherwell? Not much guarding going on!

Sir David Gray

Yep.

Flanny boy
31-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Mon the well

high bee
31-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Zaluskas looks pished

blackpoolhibs
31-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Mon the well

Hi pal, you back from your honeymoon?

bingo70
31-05-2015, 02:12 PM
I think there's positives that can be taken regardless of who stays down so I'm just going to enjoy the game and no get too humpty irrespective of result.

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Wallace should have been booked there.

Gatecrasher
31-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Boyd's having a good game :greengrin

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:17 PM
Looking at that stand it looks like they've got both tiers. That's more than 1,500 tickets.

Jim44
31-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Why are 'Well fans not throwing paper cups at Sevco corners?

high bee
31-05-2015, 02:22 PM
The occasion is getting to Well, they're are very uncomfortable in possession.

Glory Lurker
31-05-2015, 02:23 PM
I don't think either outcome in this game is completely satisfactory. I take it there really is no chance at all that we might get promoted instead????

SuperAllyMcleod
31-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Wallace should have been booked there.

Yeah, I'm fed up with players being treated as though it's the first game they have ever played. They know a challenge like that is a booking, so why warn them?

jacomo
31-05-2015, 02:24 PM
I don't think either outcome in this game is completely satisfactory. I take it there really is no chance at all that we might get promoted instead????

We declined that opportunity.

Bishop Hibee
31-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Scottish refs treat big games completely differently from refs in other countries. They let cloggers away with murder.

Smartie
31-05-2015, 02:27 PM

The Rangerz dick.

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Anybody just see Foster mouthing f***** poof? Horrible club, horrible people.

bingo70
31-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Scottish refs treat big games completely differently from refs in other countries. They let cloggers away with murder.

Annoys me when refs get praised for keeping their cards in their pocket in big games.

If it warrants a booking it should be one.

Why's that Motherwell fan got a red card with him? What a goon

Bishop Hibee
31-05-2015, 02:29 PM
The Rangerz dick.

I hate The Rangers but I would prefer them to go up. Murdoch lucky to stay on the pitch or is it luck?

high bee
31-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Linesman calls it wrong from 1 foot away.

I'm_cabbaged
Anybody just see Foster mouthing f***** poof? Horrible club, horrible people.

Yep, saw that as well.

SkintHibby
I am desperate for 'well to stay up. Most well fans I know are ok whilst most huns are utter filth. Hate them with a passion.

Guaranteed league reconstruction anyway after next season.:agree:

Smartie
31-05-2015, 02:31 PM
I hate The Rangers but I would prefer them to go up. Murdoch lucky to stay on the pitch or is it luck?

It was a wild one but a yellow card was enough imo.

mentalhibee
31-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Linesman calls it wrong from 1 foot away.

What a farce that was, sums up Scottish officials.

matty_f
31-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Annoys me when refs get praised for keeping their cards in their pocket in big games.

If it warrants a booking it should be one.

Why's that Motherwell fan got a red card with him? What a goon

That's my pet hate as well. A booking should be a booking regardless of the match.

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 02:33 PM
Zaliukas being his charming self, idiot.

mentalhibee
31-05-2015, 02:35 PM

Thomson chooses to ignore an elbow right in front of his face....what a joke!

GreenArmyyy!
How can Craig Thomson get away with saying he never saw that, hate that clown.

Matt92
Hahaha hope it blinded you McCulloch.

Gatecrasher
He just hit mculloch with a flag!

Albanian Hibs
Motherwell fan hits McCulloch with his flag stick 😂

DH1875
Zaluskas looks pished

Should have been sent off IMO.

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 02:36 PM
He referees games to their 'script' or whatever slant gets him the least attention. Hearts were big favourites, justifiably, going into the final so had he sent off Ian Black for the flying elbow and Hibs had gone on to win - big story. Dodgy two bookings and horrendous penalty decision against Kujabi - gets brushed under the carpet by the media etc as didn't impact the expected result, a Hearts win.

It's gone in our favour as well, on Skacel's return to Easter Road with Dundee Utd. It would have been a much bigger story, especially in the wake of the cup final, had Thomson made a tw@t of it AGAIN and allowed Skacel to 'haunt' us, so he erred on the side of Hibs in any close calls as a Hibs win in a routine league match is never going to get a ref much attention, even if there's one or two dodgy calls in there.

It's clear today that the 'expected' result from the playoff is Rangers to progress, so expect him to show leniency towards Zaliukas, for example, if he gets a bit elbow happy or makes a few fouls early. On the other hand, watch out for one of Motherwell's back four or midfield getting booked for their first foul. Because if he sends off a Rangers player/gives Motherwell a penalty etc, only for TV replays to show he was wrong, he's the headline tomorrow. If he gives Rangers a slightly iffy penalty or harshly sends off a Motherwell player, no further mention will be made of it and he'll maintain his false reputation as our 'Top Ref'.

He's a weasel.

Called it :greengrin

How can there be any doubt Thomson saw the elbow from Zaliukas? It was literally 12 inches from his own face!

StevieC

Elbow to the face off the ball, Thomson right next to it .. no action taken. :rolleyes:

blackpoolhibs
Terrific flag display. :top marks

Matt92
How can Craig Thomson get away with saying he never saw that, hate that clown.

Total farce: point blank you see him actually look at the elbow connect and immediately brush over it. ****.

Bostonhibby
31-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Zaliukas filling the McCullough role with the elbow there. Retrospective red as the officials seem to have missed it?

I'm_cabbaged
31-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Terrific flag display. :top marks

Didnae catch the tosser hard enough 😀

Hermit Crab
31-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Sportsound team especially chick and Derek are very upset to The Rangers are not winning.

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 02:39 PM
Total farce: point blank you see him actually look at the elbow connect and immediately brush over it. ****.

The ref actually gave McManus a talking to! "Careful getting your head in the way of the gentleman's elbow, alright son?"

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Looking at that stand it looks like they've got both tiers. That's more than 1,500 tickets.

Just showed it again. They defo have both tiers.

Sir David Gray
Don't like Lee McCulloch but that could have been nasty.

It looked intentional as well so he'll be fortunate to escape any further action.

GreenArmyyy!
Third game in a row that balloon Vuckic has been booked for diving.

green day
31-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Boring game. Motherwell get to half time intact, I think they are ok.

SkintHibby
31-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Ref Thompson doing well IMO!:agree:

J-C
31-05-2015, 02:43 PM
The co commentator is making a clown of himself, trying like mad to justify every decision against Rangers as an injustice, really biased and poor.

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Third game in a row that balloon Vuckic has been booked for diving.

Not to sure that was a dive to be fair.

GreenLake
Just woke up in time to see McCulloch get booked.

bingo70
Ref Thompson doing well IMO!:agree:

Still a ****

Dan Sarf
Did cavemen play football? I imagine this is what it would be like.

Gatecrasher
Zaliusless misses a sitter

Smartie
Boring game. Motherwell get to half time intact, I think they are ok.

I'm really enjoying it.

Not much of a footballing spectacle but it's a battle with plenty of flashpoints so far.

Matt92
Shocking commentary. They are willing the ball into the Motherwell net.

GreenArmyyy!
Round you Zaliukas 😂

Thief
Don't like mcculloch either, but to be fair to him, he could've made a lot more of the flag incident, and he did pull out of the challenge for his yellow card there.

Pretty Boy
31-05-2015, 02:45 PM
If zaliukas was wearing claret and amber he'd be in the shower by now.

If Thompson didn't see that he's blind, if he did he made a decision.to ignore it.

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Just showed you.. They have half of both tiers but there are gaps in both so suggests the area they got holds more tickets than they were given just to rub it in 😂

Thecat23
31-05-2015, 02:48 PM
This game is honking!!!

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm really enjoying it.

Not much of a footballing spectacle but it's a battle with plenty of flashpoints so far.

Agreed. You don't have to be watching Arsenal or Barcelona for a game to be enjoyable.

It's tense, there's nerves on show everywhere, a proper battle of wills.

Dan Sarf
45 minutes until league restructure...

H18S NX
How much is the ball in the air,crap crap game,so far.

DH1875
31-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Just showed you.. They have half of both tiers but there are gaps in both so suggests the area they got holds more tickets than they were given just to rub it in 😂

They have both tiers and don't see many gaps in the bottom one. That stand holds over 4.5k fans, defo looks more than half full.

GreenLake
31-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Shocking commentary. They are willing the ball into the Motherwell net.

I am willing the ball into Thomson's crotch from a hard defensive clearance.

S4uzee
31-05-2015, 02:54 PM
The commentator telling us the minutes of the goals Hibs have conceded

gaz1875
31-05-2015, 02:57 PM
How much is the ball in the air,crap crap game,so far.

We at least tried to play football, only been a few occasions football has broken out here.

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 02:57 PM
They have both tiers and don't see many gaps in the bottom one. That stand holds over 4.5k fans, defo looks more than half full.

There are big gaps in the top tier. I think it looks like there are 1500 of them as a rough guess ;) I think the top tier is more than half of the stands capacity so that would seem right.. Got me thinking though.we should have given them the whole south stand but only 1000 tickets.. Let them stretch their legs a bit.

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Scottish Schools 2015 Mathematics exam question 1:-
Ian has 3 goals but Stuart only has 1 at the halfway point of a two leg play off. At what time tomorrow will league reconstruction be discussed?

HoboHarry
31-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Scottish Schools 2015 Mathematics exam question 1:-
Ian has 3 goals but Stuart only has 1 at the halfway point of a two leg play off. At what time tomorrow will league reconstruction be discussed?
Last Thursday evening......

bingo70
31-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Do people actually think there's going to be league construction in time for next season?

green day
31-05-2015, 03:06 PM
Do people actually think there's going to be league construction in time for next season?

Nope (well, not me)

Pretty Boy
31-05-2015, 03:07 PM

Unlikely for next season.because of the time scale.

However it will 100% be in place for the season after as the blazers won't risk Rangers staying down another season.

givescotlandfreedom
31-05-2015, 03:07 PM

If they could they would but too late now.

Danderhall Hibs
31-05-2015, 03:08 PM

I've been told I'm naive for not thinking there will be.

bingo70
31-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Unlikely for next season.because of the time scale.

However it will 100% be in place for the season after as the blazers won't risk Rangers staying down another season.

Hope so.

If the rangers stay down there's a good chance we'll be in the play offs too (there's also a good chance we'll win the league, we need to recognise it's a possibility though)

grunt
31-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Oops.

Mr White
Yaaaaaas!

dmc1875
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Gatecrasher
1-0 well goalkeeping howler

Onion
Hun goal of the season :greengrin

John_the_angus_hibby
Hohohoho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkintHibby
31-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Haha - fantastic!

SuperAllyMcleod
What a 'perfect' goal!

GreenArmyyy!
Yessssssssss

GreenArmyyy!
Excellent punch!

Thief
One handed punch!! Lol

GreenLake
Right up the rats!

hfc rd
Yasss!!!!

SkintHibby
Zaliukas - LOL! Brilliant!

GlasgowHibee
31-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Why are people celebrating, it only hampers our chances next season?:confused:

Wheat Hound
Just maybe if we'd pinged a few from distance........sigh

DaveF
Excellent finish from Big Zal. Good assist from Bell.

Sir David Gray
What a blunder by Bell.

Ahh well, that's that then.

Hibs Class
Calamity keeping with an assist by Zaliukas - a Carlsberg Sunday

GreenArmyyy!

I would rather another crack at them that's why.

Glory Lurker
Hahahahahahah! Oh no, no, no. Hahahahahahaha!!!!! No! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Cannae help it. Well done, Well!

HibbyAndy
31-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Wotherspoon 'Esque'

blackpoolhibs
Disaster for Cammy Bell, well thats not a disaster in my book Mr McCallister. :greengrin

Mr White
There's a funereal mood amongst the Sportsound team now. Poor wee lambs.

liamh2202

Here we go again... Im celebrating because I want them to get humped

EH6 Hibby
Are the Well fans trying to give them an excuse to abandon the game?

GlasgowHibee
I would rather another crack at them that's why.

Another crack at them? when they're guaranteed to spend big over summer, yeah, great idea.

Baldy Foghorn

How? We finished above them in league this season.....

HoboHarry
That discussion was done to death on Thursday. You may think that but I (and many others) don't.

GreenArmyyy!
David Wotherspoon anyone? 😂

Biggie
31-05-2015, 03:15 PM
What was bell thinking ?...just catch it........can't wait for work tomorrow now

heretoday
Did cavemen play football? I imagine this is what it would be like.

Didn't they find some crude drawings on the walls of a cave in West Lothian a few years ago? Men with ****gy hair and beards were hoofing a pig's bladder about. They had dark red tops I seem to recall. Neilithic they were.

Baldy Foghorn
Another crack at them? when they're guaranteed to spend big over summer, yeah, great idea.

not sure they will be spending big....

Mr White

That's a matter of opinion. You're entitled to yours, i'm happy to see the huns and their media fanclub gutted.

SkintHibby

Personally it's because I have a near pathalogical hatred for them.

If it makes you feel any better, we would never have beaten the 'well.:agree:

Pretty Boy

On the evidence of this Motherwell are a far more daunting prospect than Rangers if you ignore the name.

As it stands King is full of promises but not a lot else so I'm sceptical about how much Rangers will strenghten especially when you consider all their financial projections are based on them being promoted.

Onion

League reconstruction for 2016/17 a certainty now, so even the Huns will get promoted. Don't worry :greengrin

Bostonhibby
Another key touch from big zal. And a Larry Grayson style flap at the ball from the new boys keeper. Bt commentators having a job hiding their disappointment.

marinello59

The gutless relinquishing of titles to the Old Firm over the years is part of the reason why Scottish football is a mess. Bring it on, we can finish above them next year and probably will. **** the Huns.

Scouse Hibee
31-05-2015, 03:16 PM

Because we are not all in awe of The Rangers.

SuperAllyMcleod

Have you seen how poor they are?

They will also dump McCall if they lose and then face more rebuilding before next season.

Plus, it's them - we like to see them in agony.

SteveHFC
Twist and Shout is a top football chant.

hfc rd

You will never see me support that pile of racist, vile, disgusting s****!

GreenLake
Keeper makes a wee girlie punch into his own net. A fitting outcome for the blue cheats.

high bee
31-05-2015, 03:17 PM
Thy was a thing of beauty from Bell.

stoneyburn hibs
That's a matter of opinion. You're entitled to yours, i'm happy to see the huns and their media fanclub gutted.

X2, get it right up them.

Baldy Foghorn
The gutless relinquishing of titles to the Old Firm over the years is part of the reason why Scottish football is a mess. Bring it on, we can finish above them next year and probably will. **** the Huns.

:agree::agree:

Onion
Huns will start kicking lumps out of Well players now. They can't help it.

jacomo
31-05-2015, 03:18 PM

Need to shake this defeatist attitude. As others have said, Hertz didn't seem to suffer from an inferiority complex this season.

It's not as if Der Hun are going to sign Brian Laudrup, is it?

Pretty Boy

Spot on.

Thief
10 minutes and the red cards will start flying :-)

liamh2202
31-05-2015, 03:19 PM

Guaranteed???

SkintHibby
Also delighted to see that wee runt Kenny Black looking miserable. :greengrin

gaz1875
Strange effort by Bell, it looked a very very simple catch :confused: LMFAO

AlbertK86
Keeper makes a wee girlie punch into his own net. A fitting outcome for the blue cheats.

ThTs an insult to girls !!!

Matt92
I'm actually more excited about next season now: will be nice to have some mild competition when we stroll to the championship title...and keep the Huns down.

TAHibby
Support rangers in a football match? Nah you're alright.

DaveF
On the evidence of this Motherwell are a far more daunting prospect than Rangers if you ignore the name.

As it stands King is full of promises but not a lot else so I'm sceptical about how much Rangers will strenghten especially when you consider all their financial projections are based on them being promoted.

Agree. And while it's fair to say Motherwell (if they had gone down) would have lost a few players, it's also a bit arrogant to think we would somehow have coasted the league with them in it rather than the huns. Whoever is here with us next season, will be difficult opponents and winning it will be a hard task.

Now that it's pretty much nailed on that the huns will be out biggest challenge, we need to focus on getting the job done. We will be under pressure to win it. The huns will be under 10x as much pressure.

GreenArmyyy!

I hope they do spend big, as they have done since they were demoted, they can't keep up paying these wages forever, they haemorrhage money and I wouldn't be surprised they end up in trouble again during next season. They are crap and I wouldn't want them to win at dominoes never mind a game that promotes them.

Dan Sarf
31-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Aw naw big Boydie going off. Was loving his work. A master class in hopelessness.

liamh2202

Exactly.. Bring them on no matter how much cash they think they will throw at them

jimmythefish
Ffs man up the whole country's laughing thier arse off

leggeto
Delighted, we will hit the ground running next season and win it

Ronniekirk
31-05-2015, 03:21 PM
What was bell thinking ?...just catch it........can't wait for work tomorrow now

He wasn't aware how far off his line he was and when stepping backwards and looking up became disorientated But what an erase of it he made Just shows how we didn't put them under enough pressure in terms of shots on target

GreenArmyyy!
31-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Absolutely love that twist and shout chant. Sounds tremendous.

SunshineOnLeith
31-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Hibs record v Rangers in 90 minutes in 14/15: DWWWLLW.

Aye, I'm keeking myself at the prospect of another season with them :rolleyes:

Matt92
31-05-2015, 03:23 PM
Absolutely love that twist and shout chant. Sounds tremendous.

Best chant I've heard in a while along with our "OOO...de deee de deee de dee de dee dede" chant.

Aw come on Motherwell fans don't bring us into this, we are supporting you!!

Kojock
31-05-2015, 03:23 PM
not sure they will be spending big....

Im with you there, where is all this so called cash coming from ??

hibby6270
31-05-2015, 03:24 PM
Can't quíte believe I'm about to write this - BUT - Mr CT has actually reffed this game pretty well. Hasn't give the Huns a sniff of a dodgy decision. Even booked Vuckic for diving. Thought my eyes were deceiving me :wink:

There is 30 minutes to go though :rolleyes:

SkintHibby
31-05-2015, 03:25 PM
I watched Rangers beat my team, other teams and win titles for years and had to put up with their gloating and building up their support........SPENDING MONEY THEY DID NOT HAVE.

You will forgive me if I enjoy every second of their continued misery. F em.:agree:

semaj64
31-05-2015, 03:26 PM

They were crap this season and even if they have some money they will be rebuilding, Hibs on the other hand have been rebuilding and are far better placed for the start of the season.

hfc rd
31-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Can't quíte believe I'm about to write this - BUT - Mr CT has actually reffed this game pretty well. Hasn't give the Huns a sniff of a dodgy decision. Even booked Vuckic for diving. Thought my eyes were deceiving me :wink:

He let that Jambo twat sallyokas off with an elbow on Pearson in the first half.

Onion
31-05-2015, 03:27 PM
BT commentators sound gutted, running through the excuses for the Huns falling short, just as would be expected by their audience. Bet they mention league reconstruction before the end of the game !

SkintHibby
31-05-2015, 03:27 PM
He let that Jambo twat sallyokas off with an elbow on Pearson in the first half.

Handbags at dawn.

DH1875
31-05-2015, 03:29 PM
What's happened to that Ainsworth guy? Ripped them apart in the first leg and been missing all game today.

heretoday
I'm actually more excited about next season now: will be nice to have some mild competition when we stroll to the championship title...and keep the Huns down.

That's the spirit. And once again the Championship will be more interesting than the SPL.

hfc rd
Yessss!!!!!

GreenLake
Yes !!!!!!!!!

Onion

:agree: Reserved for Hibs matches. 2-0 Game over.

3rd deflected goal - proves luck over skill everytime !!

dmc1875
That image of zaliukas lying distraught on the floor has made my Sunday

hfc rd
Another deflection by Sally

Mr White
31-05-2015, 03:30 PM
Chuckle.

GreenLake
We are the away walking people

Sir David Gray
Sevco's dead as a club now.

StevieC
Zaliukas on a hat-trick now :greengrin

Or maybe not .. substituted :faf:

hibby6270

Aye - but it wasn't in the class of McCulloch - so not worthy lol

And woo-hoo, it's 2-0 Yaaaaassss

hibee_girl
What's happened to that Ainsworth guy? Ripped them apart in the first leg and been missing all game today.

:greengrin

Glory Lurker
Ma sides! Ma sides!:faf:

(((Fergus)))
We can see you sneakin oot

GreenArmyyy!
Get in yah dancer!

AL-Qaholik
They don't do winning away.
They do do walking away.

Hibs Class
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha - big Zal again. Huns will be furious now that Thhomson didn't send him off for elbows earlier.

SuperAllyMcleod
I hope the Hun fans have been told that they will be locked in until 10 mins after full time - I'd hate them to miss any of this!

Hermit Crab
And that will be that ladies and gentlemen. Sport sound are absolutely spewing.

dmc1875
Zaliukas taken off. Oh yes

AlbertK86
31-05-2015, 03:31 PM
Walk away walk away

Another deflection from the ex yam

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

DH1875

Erm......Right on queue lol :)

Bostonhibby
Are they doing walking away again?

lucky
This is not good for Hibs. We could be facing a third season in the championship if the Rangers invest in their team.

leggeto
Nice

Dan Sarf
In the immortal words of Roy Orbison, it's over, ooooooooo-ver!!!!!!!!!

high bee
Scenes!

HoboHarry
31-05-2015, 03:32 PM
This is not good for Hibs. We could be facing a third season in the championship if the Rangers invest in their team.
Aye and if ma auntie had baws........... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Green forever
Please score more...

Danderhall Hibs
Zaliukas taken off. Oh yes

Shame - he was on a hat trick.

I'd loved him to stay on to clinch it or get a really sore one.

silverhibee
Walking away.

Onion

Wrong place. Wrong time. :greengrin

green day
31-05-2015, 03:33 PM

Aye, or we could win it.

leggeto
All the ex-huns will be in the papers the morn saying this is a disaster for our game,boohoo

Baldy Foghorn
Im with you there, where is all this so called cash coming from ??

I'm sure MA will want his cash back which is a hefty sum, can't work out how they can possibly spend big, unless they win the Euromillions?

Mr White
Mark mcgoo saying well fans shouldn't celebrate. Aye ok then.

(((Fergus)))

Who will invest in that team?

weecounty hibby
They won't. They can't. They have no cash. They will be happy to wait on league reconstruction. Get it right roond them

Shrekko

I'm not convinced they'll be much stronger- they're still losing money, relying on 'loans' to keep them going and have a lot of guys out of contract now I think.

zlatan

With what money will they invest? Ashley needs 5 million before anything can happen.

Glory Lurker
I've just remembered that this spells Armageddon again for the Scottish game. It's not so funny now.

EdinMike
Can't believe people wanted Rangers to go up they are honkin ! And this so called 'Big Spending' that they are going to do was based on them being promoted.

In summary hahahahahahahaha !!

Hermit Crab
31-05-2015, 03:34 PM

Who's going to want to play for them? King has shown no evidence he is going to splash the cash. They were counting on going up financially. We will finish above them again.

CB_NO3
Not looking forward to having the Huns in the league next season. They will have 10x our budget and won't be anyway near as bad as this season.

Matt92
Why are people so defeatist about rangers staying down?! They were ***** this season, are broke and their league position definitely flattered them. They will most likely lose players like Wallace and Vuckik. Let's keep them down for a third year.

SkintHibby
We want 7!

Baldy Foghorn

They dinnae have a pot to pi$$ in......

Sergey
31-05-2015, 03:35 PM
WTF is McCall thinking? SEVCO are 5-1 down and he brings on a defender.*

*If Mohsni qualifies as a defender in the loosest sense of the word

skipster7
Probably the funniest goalkeeping gaffe I've seen for a long time. The fact its zaliukas and the huns only adding to me psml:LOL:

SkintHibby
Not looking forward to having the Huns in the league next season. They will have 10x our budget and won't be anyway near as bad as this season.

League reconstruction is a certainty.

The wont want to risk 2 of Scotlands biggest clubs spending a 3rd season in oblivion.:agree:

Hermit Crab
Mark mcgoo saying well fans shouldn't celebrate. Aye ok then.

A laughable statement!