PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Stevenson

murray26
30-05-2015, 11:00 AM
Came through to Falkirk last night to present trophys to my sons football team( Camelon thistle u15s) very down to earth and decent.. Stayed for a hour or so mingling and speaking to people.. Fine embassador for our club.. Says all the boys love stubbsy and he's confident we'll win the league next year.. Hibs class the lad is..

Billychaotic182
30-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Came through to Falkirk last night to present trophys to my sons football team( Camelon thistle u15s) very down to earth and decent.. Stayed for a hour or so mingling and speaking to people.. Fine embassador for our club.. Says all the boys love stubbsy and he's confident we'll win the league next year.. Hibs class the lad is..

Did he say if he is staying?

murray26
30-05-2015, 11:32 AM
He said he was staying but hadn't put pen to paper yet.

sleeping giant
30-05-2015, 11:49 AM

Hi mate ,
Did you go to the Blackpool tourney a few months ago ?

I was speaking to a few of the parents from that team.

murray26
30-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Aye.. Really good weekend.. Enjoyed by all.. What team were you there with.

sleeping giant
30-05-2015, 11:54 AM
Aye.. Really good weekend.. Enjoyed by all.. What team were you there with.

Broxburn utd. I think you beat us 2-1 in the semi on the 2nd day.
Great weekend :greengrin

Eyrie
30-05-2015, 11:57 AM
He said he was staying but hadn't put pen to paper yet.
Good news.

murray26
30-05-2015, 11:58 AM
Broxburn utd. I think you beat us 2-1 in the semi on the 2nd day.
Great weekend :greengrin
Remember them.. Good wee team.. Good luck for next season.

Ronniekirk
30-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Good news.

Not until he actually pens the contract It's been on the table a whiLe now ,so could easily have been signed by now ,but think he wouldn't of said that if that wasn't his intention