PDA

View Full Version : Six "Big Name" football (FIFA) officials arrested for corruption!

Hibbyradge
27-05-2015, 08:12 AM
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32895048

Keith_M
27-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Unfortunately, 'The Teflon Don' isn't one of them.

I can't help thinking that he was actually the one that supplied the evidence against them.

Colr
27-05-2015, 08:21 AM

I can't help thinking that he was actually the one that supplied the evidence against them.

Ae they being purged?

Sylar
27-05-2015, 08:42 AM
Would be interesting to know if they're known dissenters of Herr Blatter and whether they were openly considering voting against him on Friday.

The most corrupt business on the planet and it's a shame only 6 of them have been identified.

Hibbyradge
27-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Would be interesting to know if they're known dissenters of Herr Blatter and whether they were openly considering voting against him on Friday.

The most corrupt business on the planet and it's a shame only 6 of them have been identified.

Indeed.

Keith_M
27-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Are they being purged?

Very probably.

They're either no use to Blatter any more or worse are now a threat.

Mikey09
27-05-2015, 09:38 AM

THIS!! The man is the most corrupt person at FIFA yet as always with the person at the head of it all they seem untouchable. Am I right in saying the election for president of FIFA is in 2 days?? If so then WOW!!! There is some poor guy in front of the worlds media trying to answer questions on this, whilst Blatter hides behind him. The events of today stink... Big style.

Hibbyradge
27-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Very probably.

They're either no use to Blatter any more or worse are now a threat.

That's how it works.

Blatter will probably have a wee black book somewhere detailing all the dodgy dealings of his "colleagues".

And with it comes their undying support.