PDA

View Full Version : ****bucket Fan

Colr
26-05-2015, 08:03 PM
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/tv-cameras-capture-woman-snatching-players-shirt-from-child-during-lower-league-clubs-playoff-victory-at-wembley-10274601.html

Scouse Hibee
26-05-2015, 08:06 PM
Saw that today, what I can't understand is how the countless people in the vicinity let her get away with it, (if what is being reported is correct that is).

Bostonhibby
26-05-2015, 08:12 PM
shameless if she's actually nicked it. On our local news that the shirt might have appeared on ebay for £1500!

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Speaking to the Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/preston-shirt-snatcher-woman-says-5761805), she said: "My side of the story will soon come out."

aye, just as soon as you can come up with an excuse ya thieving rat :rolleyes: and what's the adult male doing in that photo, shameful pair o tinks

LancsHibs
26-05-2015, 08:19 PM
She looks like a chav:bitchy:

sleeping giant
26-05-2015, 08:41 PM
What a boot.
She'll be mortified now though .

Sir David Gray
26-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Saw it at the time.

The commentator was praising her at the time as well because the wee boys were all fighting over the top after Beckford threw it over to them and then the woman took it off them and went to sit down.

The commentator assumed it was the mother of one of the children and that she was just taking control of the situation and ending any arguments between the children.

What seems to have happened is quite shocking, I couldn't do that to a group of children!

kaimendhibs
26-05-2015, 08:58 PM
Horrible specimen

FranckSuzy
26-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Well played the club and Beckford :aok:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32891991

DaveF
26-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Saw it at the time.

The commentator was praising her at the time as well because the wee boys were all fighting over the top after Beckford threw it over to them and then the woman took it off them and went to sit down.

The commentator assumed it was the mother of one of the children and that she was just taking control of the situation and ending any arguments between the children.

What seems to have happened is quite shocking, I couldn't do that to a group of children!

Must admit, that's exactly what I thought when watching it, given no one else was interfering. I just thought she was taking it off them to stop them ripping it to shreds and sort it out after!

Onceinawhile
26-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Must admit, that's exactly what I thought when watching it, given no one else was interfering. I just thought she was taking it off them to stop them ripping it to shreds and sort it out after!

That was my first thought as well. Would hope it's the case, otherwise what a horrible, horrible person.

Danderhall Hibs
26-05-2015, 09:51 PM

Where was the 8 year olds parents when this was happening?!

lord bunberry
26-05-2015, 10:29 PM
Speaking to the Mirror (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/preston-shirt-snatcher-woman-says-5761805), she said: "My side of the story will soon come out."

aye, just as soon as you can come up with an excuse ya thieving rat :rolleyes: and what's the adult male doing in that photo, shameful pair o tinks
I thought the male might have been the child's dad telling him to just give it to her to avoid the situation getting worse. It's the male that finally pulls the shirt out of the boys hand. I could be wrong though:greengrin

poolman
26-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Smug Boot

ehf
26-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Smug Boot

Looks like Ian Black's missus; he's desperate for rags for his painting work.

basehibby
26-05-2015, 11:12 PM
What a shameless ****my munter - someone should have nutted her and improved the attractiveness of her visage.

Not that I'm advocating violence towards women - women the last time I looked are part of the human race - this lowlife is clearly not so skelping her wouldn't count.

cabbageandribs1875
26-05-2015, 11:44 PM
I thought the male might have been the child's dad telling him to just give it to her to avoid the situation getting worse. It's the male that finally pulls the shirt out of the boys hand. I could be wrong though:greengrin

i knew i should have watched the video part as well :greengrin she's obviously a bad woman though otherwise she wouldn't have made a statement saying she will tell her side of the story soon...it's giving her time to think up a good one :agree:

jacomo
27-05-2015, 12:12 AM

Aye, me too, but if she then put the shirt on Gumtree it looks a bit dodgy.

hibee316
27-05-2015, 07:25 AM
Maybe she has an ill dog that needs surgery.
I would use that excuse.

The Gorf
28-05-2015, 10:19 AM
What a boot.
She'll be mortified now though .
She's actually very attractive. Just not from the front. :greengrin

Glasgow Hibee
28-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Just watched the clip, and from that, it's far from clear that she was 'snatching player's shirt from child' as is reported. As the camera cuts back to the scene with her in it she looks to be holding the shirt already with the boy tugging at it. And the shirt showing up on gumtree could be any con artist trying to cash in with a replica shirt - hardly conclusive.

I certainly can't be sure what's going on and it seems a bit previous to be throwing about the terms "tinks" and "boot" based on what we know. Still, shame to let a lack of information get in the way of slagging of a woman none of us have ever met.

J-C
28-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Having watched the clip, 3 young lads seem to tussle for the shirt, she along with her man are standing there not involved smiling. She then gets involved and after a tug of war with one of the lads she and her man get the shirt off the blonde haired lad. Afterwards she and her man sit down while all the boys return back up the steps to presumably where they were sitting.

GordonHFC
28-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Just watched the clip, and from that, it's far from clear that she was 'snatching player's shirt from child' as is reported. As the camera cuts back to the scene with her in it she looks to be holding the shirt already with the boy tugging at it. And the shirt showing up on gumtree could be any con artist trying to cash in with a replica shirt - hardly conclusive.

I certainly can't be sure what's going on and it seems a bit previous to be throwing about the terms "tinks" and "boot" based on what we know. Still, shame to let a lack of information get in the way of slagging of a woman none of us have ever met.

Have you seen both clips. When Beckford threw the shirt she was nowhere near grabbing it. It was only in the second clip that she had a grip on it before Mr Tracksuit came over and yanked it out of the lads hand.

Glasgow Hibee
28-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Have you seen both clips. When Beckford threw the shirt she was nowhere near grabbing it. It was only in the second clip that she had a grip on it before Mr Tracksuit came over and yanked it out of the lads hand.

She is watching as the boys tussled for it (no-one has sole control of it), then in the second clip she clearly has a hold of it (maybe for to stop the fighting getting out of hand, maybe to stop one of the older boys grabbing it off a younger one?). The guy in the tracksuit takes the boy in yellows hands off it and then walks off with the same boy (father maybe?).

As I said, I don't know what really happened but there seems to be quite a few who can make a forensic interpretation of it from a few seconds video. Or maybe it's easier to just jump to the same half baked conclusion that the evening standard journalist did and get a few digs in.

It's just like an offside call. Most people see what they want to see.