PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STUBBS: PROGRESS WILL CONTINUE

RSS Bot
25-05-2015, 02:10 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5462)

SanFranHibs
26-05-2015, 01:11 PM
All I can say is he gets my support.

matty_f
26-05-2015, 01:18 PM
I really like that he is clearly ambitious and isn't afraid to call it out as well. Hibs would do well to extend his contract. I know we just fell short this season, but I think Stubbs has what it takes to push us on. Like every manager, he has made mistakes, but considering what he's had to work with this season, and the turnaround at the club that he's had to spearhead with Leeann, I think he has done very well indeed.

Ultimately the stats will show that he didn't get us promoted, but I think that only tells a small part of the story of his first year at the club. I am really confident that we have the right coaching team in place to push on next season. I hope that the support continues to back Stubbs financially through season tickets, shares, or HSL memberships, because I think if the money is there, Stubbs is capable of attracting some excellent players regardless of the division we are in.

He has an excellent reputation in the game, which has only been enhanced with this year at Hibs.

SanFranHibs
26-05-2015, 01:23 PM
All I can say is he gets my support.

Gerard
26-05-2015, 01:42 PM
We were very unlucky not to get promotion or get to the SC final this year. I think we have a very good chance of being promoted next year and perhaps winning one of the cups.

nellio
26-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Love the positivity. Let all get behind Stubbsy and the boys next year.

andrew70
26-05-2015, 01:46 PM
We were very unlucky not to get promotion or to the SC final this year. I think we have a very good chance of being promoted next year and perhaps winning one of the cups.

I think every cup competition will be put on the back burner to ensure everything goes in to winning promotion. The draw was extremely kind to us in the Scottish Cup but that's not to take away from our cup run more just to show that we most certainly have more important priorities next season.