PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Sales for Next Season

Hibernian Verse
25-05-2015, 07:22 AM
Have you renewed? What can we expect sales-wise? What will it take for you to renew now that we're staying down?

Brooster
25-05-2015, 07:32 AM
As of a week past Wednesday we had sold 5800. Hopefully that creeps up towards 10 which will help us kick on as a club.

whiskyhibby
25-05-2015, 07:34 AM
As of a week past Wednesday we had sold 5800. Hopefully that creeps up towards 10 which will help us kick on as a club.

That sounds like pretty reasonable progess to date

Brooster
25-05-2015, 07:47 AM
That sounds like pretty reasonable progess to date

Yes that was a reasonable figure for mid May but we need to get up to 10. That would allow us to sign Fyvie etc and improve in areas which need strengthened. I can see why the floating supporter wouldnt buy but I would urge folk to commit if they can. We need to be bossing this league next season (hopefully a league without rangers) and if we are top crowds will soar. Yes its been tough but but we need to have the fans onside now to build on the good things that are now beginning to happen off the pitch.

green&left
25-05-2015, 07:50 AM
How many did we sell this season? (Or i guess techincally for us now last season).

CallumLaidlaw
25-05-2015, 07:57 AM
How many did we sell this season? (Or i guess techincal for us now last season).

7000 (ish)

Scouse Hibee
25-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Have you renewed? What can we expect sales-wise? What will it take for you to renew now that we're staying down?

Yes of course I've renewed, I support Hibs no matter what.

madhatter
25-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Yes of course I've renewed, I support Hibs no matter what.

I'll be renewing this month or next. Going to do as soon as possible to help what little I can to expand or maintain players budget.

If we get as good or even better football (end product) than we got this season, it'll be worth the money especially as I expect us to be celebrating league title.

nellio
25-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Already got mine. Have got to get behind Stubbsy now. Considering what he was left with he has done a fantastic job in building a quality side that plays decent football.

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 09:06 AM
I renewed mine weeks ago.

Where else would I be on a Saturday afternoon when Hibs are playing at home?

I didn't even need to think about it.

bod
25-05-2015, 09:17 AM

yes I have ,have you ?
I think it'll be roughly the same as last season but IF we're playing well & winning at home more i'd expect the half seasons figures to rise

GordonHFC
25-05-2015, 09:17 AM
Just bought my first season ticket in 15 years due to the kids sporting commitments. Looking forward to next season.

Titch
25-05-2015, 09:27 AM
I didn't and won't be nothing to do with what league we are in but that's another thread 😉😉

Vini1875
25-05-2015, 09:59 AM
Think it will be around about the same as last season. As a club we are down to the die hards. It is still going to take a good bit more to turn occassional attenders into regulars and to tempt back lost fans.

JimBHibees
25-05-2015, 10:00 AM
I didn't and won't be nothing to do with what league we are in but that's another thread 

Have you contacted the club and expressed your concerns?

HibbyAndy
25-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Already got mine. Have got to get behind Stubbsy now. Considering what he was left with he has done a fantastic job in building a quality side that plays decent football.

Spot on.

The club needs us now more than ever to step up.

HibbyKeith
25-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Renewed weeks ago, but will be moving seat for next season.

Need space for my 2 boys who are also getting season tickets next year, this will be the youngest first season ticket too. hopefully one to remember for him. (and all us ofc)

Hibernian Verse
25-05-2015, 10:33 AM
yes I have ,have you ?
I think it'll be roughly the same as last season but IF we're playing well & winning at home more i'd expect the half seasons figures to rise

Have indeed! One of the few ways I can continually support the club over the season given how far away I am.

JimBHibees
25-05-2015, 11:04 AM
Spot on.

The club needs us now more than ever to step up.

Totally agree a real shame we didnt get to the final of the Scottish as that would have increased season tickets markedly however we are where we are and hopefully enough people will have been encouraged with the improvement this season. I was at one of the Hibs net trips to East Mains and both Stubbsy and Craig Flanagan the fitness guy said the real fitness work is done pre-season and they werent really able to get a proper one due to the short turnaround and also how poor the players fitness was from the previous regime

I think we will be flying at the start of next season sharpness and fitness wise.

NAE NOOKIE
25-05-2015, 11:06 AM
For this league, are you joking!!! As long as Petrie is there and we don't sign at least one international class striker I'm out !!!

Or to put it another way .... yes :greengrin

Seriously ... if you can afford it, do it. This is about a club needing its supporters to step up and back its efforts. If this was the same old Hibs I would understand folk being reluctant, but looking at the way we have played on the park and the whole new attitude off it, which is clear for all to see, I think this is a manager, team and board ( Petrie notwithstanding ) working really hard to be worthy of our support.

IMO if we can make 9,000 it will be fantastic ..... make 10,000 and it gives us a real chance to build on what we already have.

C'mon folks ...... For the first time in a long time we have a club worthy of our support :aok:

whiskyhibby
25-05-2015, 11:16 AM
For this league, are you joking!!! As long as Petrie is there and we don't sign at least one international class striker I'm out !!!

Seriously ... if you can afford it, do it. This is about a club needing its supporters to step up and back its efforts. If this was the same old Hibs I would understand folk being reluctant, but looking at the way we have played on the park and the whole new attitude off it, which is clear for all to see, I think this is a manager, team and board ( Petrie notwithstanding ) working really hard to be worthy of our support.

IMO if we can make 9,000 it will be fantastic ..... make 10,000 and it gives us a real chance to build on what we already have.

C'mon folks ...... For the first time in a long time we have a club worthy of our support :aok:

Well said ! [emoji4]

ps I renewed in the first week of them coming on sale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Renewed weeks ago. The club need our support more than ever, come on folks! If you can afford it, get it done.

H18S NX
25-05-2015, 11:24 AM
me & mate renewed two months ago.GGTTH.:aok::flag:

leggeto
25-05-2015, 11:31 AM
I can't due to work,but will be getting the 3 kids paid up as usual,I go to prob 80% of the games but wish it could be more

truehibernian
25-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Get Andy Murray, Irvine Welsh, The Proclaimers and Wee Gordon to buy 100 each and give to the youngsters that don't have the opportunity most of us do :aok::greengrin.......wee incentive that they can play a game v Andy, read a book with Irvine, get on stage with the boys.........keepy uppies wi wee G :greengrin

...c'moan Irvine get yer cash oot :paid:

......in all seriousness we should be tapping into our 'famous fans' market more (not taking them for cash, just getting them a wee bit involved)........baggsy a walk doon the cat walk wi Kirsty Gallagher :wink::greengrin

PatHead
25-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Renewed along with 2 friends who hadn't had one in years.

Eldest son hasn't renewed though which is really disappointing. He thinks he will miss too many games again so is buying shares instead and will be a walk up.

Ken
25-05-2015, 11:43 AM
Renewed my season ticket in March and will be purchasing shares in HSL in the next few weeks. The way I see it, £18.75 a month is only 1 pint a week (city centre prices). GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sudds_1
25-05-2015, 11:50 AM

What he said!......

....not claiming to be an uberfan (or uber anything) but if you love Hibs and are lucky enough to have the means to buy one (and time to attend) .........

...........why not? :agree::flag:

leggeto
25-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Get Andy Murray, Irvine Welsh, The Proclaimers and Wee Gordon to buy 100 each and give to the youngsters that don't have the opportunity most of us do :aok::greengrin.......wee incentive that they can play a game v Andy, read a book with Irvine, get on stage with the boys.........keepy uppies wi wee G :greengrin

...c'moan Irvine get yer cash oot :paid:

......in all seriousness we should be tapping into our 'famous fans' market more (not taking them for cash, just getting them a wee bit involved)........baggsy a walk doon the cat walk wi Kirsty Gallagher :wink::greengrin

I know a lot of kids in my street that can't get to games,I try and take one of the wee yins pals when my youngest is not going (usually to cold or too noisy,he's only 2).its a shame some wee hibs kids don't get to go as I couldn't imagine me not going at that age

bod
25-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Have indeed! One of the few ways I can continually support the club over the season given how far away I am.

:thumbsup:

KdyHby
25-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Bought mine the week they went on sale; also contribute a minimum of £20 per month to http://leithlinks4kids.com/ to enable at least 3 kids watch Hibs' every home match when they wouldn't have been able to go otherwise.

iwasthere1972
25-05-2015, 01:01 PM
Renewed ages ago. Even my brother has bought one for next season. That's his first one.

Lee Marvin
25-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Unfortunately people are in dreamland if they think we will get 10k season tickets. Id be delighted if we get 7k, all things considered.

Agree that attendances will rise significantly if we are top of the league however

tanfield
25-05-2015, 01:35 PM
Probably going to renew for me + 2 but waiting to see if my daughter gets into college. If she doesn't then it becomes unaffordable

erin go bragh
25-05-2015, 01:56 PM

Ditto . I renewed mine plus 3 early bird. Plus my Son who had lapsed recently also got 1.

GGTTH

green&left
25-05-2015, 02:21 PM
7000 (ish)

We match that we'll be doing well - anything above would be great IMO.

Renewed with CTU on the payment plan. Will sign up for HSL aswell later on in the week.

DH1875
25-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Do folks honestly believe we will have 10K ST holders next season?

Keith_M
25-05-2015, 02:40 PM
If The Rangers get promoted, TV coverage of our league will simply disappear.

So, every game will be at 3pm on a Saturday and there'll be no alternative but to attend in person.

That's two out of the three most common reasons given for non-attendance taken care of right there. :wink:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Will renew mines after payday. Not looking forward to watching the smaller teams at ER but I love Hibs so it has to be done!

Keith_M
25-05-2015, 02:45 PM

No

7-8,000 would be doing well

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 03:08 PM

So, every game will be at 3pm on a Saturday and there'll be no alternative but to attend in person.

That's two out of the three most common reasons given for non-attendance taken care of right there. :wink:

Not sure about that.

Sky certainly won't provide any coverage but I'm sure we'll still get some games covered by BBC Alba at 5:30pm on a Saturday evening.

DH1875
25-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Not sure about that.

Sky certainly won't provide any coverage but I'm sure we'll still get some games covered by BBC Alba at 5:30pm on a Saturday evening.

How many games do ALBA cover?

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 03:19 PM
How many games do ALBA cover?

16 I think, at the moment.

CropleyWasGod
25-05-2015, 03:24 PM

So, if our Chair gets a Football Banning Order, we'll be sorted? :cb

Keith_M
25-05-2015, 04:15 PM
So, if our Chair gets a Football Banning Order, we'll be sorted? :cb

Who says that was the other reason?

:wink:

Diclonius
25-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Renewed shortly after the early bird sales came out. Held off till late last season as I was so angry but I've been encouraged what I've seen this season.

lord bunberry
25-05-2015, 04:32 PM

That's a good point, I'd forgotten about that.

Glory Lurker
25-05-2015, 08:15 PM
I was planning to hold off for a bit, but was always going to renew. The loyalty points thing forced my hand, though. That worked out well :boo hoo:

emerald green
25-05-2015, 08:29 PM

Not now that Hibs are in the Championship for another season. I think 7,500 might be realistic. Anything more would be great.

I renewed mine as an "early bird" with cup top-up. I know a lot of supporters can't afford to do that, but if fans/supporters can buy and/or renew it will help your club get back to where it belongs.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-05-2015, 09:16 PM
Not sure about that.

I quite like a 5.30ko on a Saturday. A million times better than 12.45 on a Sunday and certainly shouldn't effect the crowd as much

monktonharp
26-05-2015, 12:29 AM
I did not renew last season. was on the point of doing it, immedietly before the fist game(livi) but was annoyed about the descision to retain the premiership price. have not even looked at the new season prices, but I will get one this year. 8k, seems about as much as we'd get though? naw?

lucky
26-05-2015, 05:18 AM
5 of us renewed with 2 more going too. That's 2 up on this season.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-06-2015, 09:12 PM
Renewed mines today. Happy days!