PDA

View Full Version : Kallum Higginbotham

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Looks like he will be turning down a new deal at Partick. Personally, I'd take him. Good tricky player on his day!

TheFamous1875
24-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Looks like he will be turning down a new deal at Partick. Personally, I'd take him. Good tricky player on his day!

Obviously, we only see players of other clubs fleetingly, but from what I've seen from him over the last few years, I'd be very chuffed to get a winger of his calibre on board :aok:

I also believe that that you should always have width in your squad. I think our lack of it over the years has been criminal.

jacomo
24-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Obviously, we only see players of other clubs fleetingly, but from what I've seen from him over the last few years, I'd be very chuffed to get a winger of his calibre on board :aok:

I also believe that that you should always have width in your squad. I think our lack of it over the years has been criminal.

Oh I don't know. Garry O Connor was pretty wide.

:wink:

ehf
24-05-2015, 10:50 PM

Ripped Ryan McGivern a new one last season, but my sofa could have done that.

Mikey09
24-05-2015, 10:54 PM
He'll end up on the bench at Hertz...

Jones28
25-05-2015, 03:18 AM
Rangers.

hibeesboii
25-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Seen on Facebook that we could be interested in him, any truth in it or just rumours from there? I know Facebook isn't the most reliable source.

Gus
26-05-2015, 06:36 AM
Turning down a deal in the SPL clearly because his agent thinks he will get better, cannot see dropping a division as better.

Think we need to be realistic about the calibre we can attract sadly by remaining in the championship. Would love to be wrong

HappyHanlon
26-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Ripped Ryan McGivern a new one last season, but my sofa could have done that.

:hilarious:LOL:

:top marks

Billy McKirdy
26-05-2015, 07:40 AM
Reading his Wikipedia page it says he formed a good partnership with Farid up front for Falkirk, would be worth renewing that surely? :agree:

HappyAsHellas
26-05-2015, 08:04 AM
I was talking to some thistle fans before the 1 - 1 game at ER and they were hoping that he would "turn up" as they put it. While he is talented he is seemingly not consistent. Don't think he'd drop to the championship either, probably hoping for a top 6 team to want him.

SlickShoes
26-05-2015, 08:34 AM
I was talking to some thistle fans before the 1 - 1 game at ER and they were hoping that he would "turn up" as they put it. While he is talented he is seemingly not consistent. Don't think he'd drop to the championship either, probably hoping for a top 6 team to want him.

Sounds perfect for hibs then

hibeesboii
26-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Never thought we would sign the players we did this season in the championship. Hopefully we could persuade him, always been impressed when I've seen him.

Elephant Stone
26-05-2015, 11:01 AM

If the phrases 'turn up' or 'on his day' are mentioned when a player is described then that player should be instantly punted from consideration, IMO.

Smartie
26-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Wingers are by their nature inconsistent imo.

Sometimes they have days when everything comes off for them, sometimes nothing comes off. Sometimes a striker gets their noggin on the end of all their crosses and it looks like they've played a blinder, sometimes strikers fail to make runs and it makes the winger look daft even though they've done the same job.

Whilst inconsistency is very frustrating it's better to have player who is brilliant some of the time rather than someone who is crap all of the time.

number9dream
28-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Herald are saying he is close to a deal with Kilmarnock. That's not going to be a big jump in wages or ambition.

andrew70
28-05-2015, 08:36 AM
Herald are saying he is close to a deal with Kilmarnock. That's not going to be a big jump in wages or ambition.

That's the limit of his ability though. If he was as good as some would have you think he'd have been elsewhere by now. Just another average joe that we made look half decent in games against us under previous managers.

We need better and we'll get better if we are to get the club back where we belong.

Stokesy's on fire
28-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Crag Sibalds on my WISH LIST I would like to see him in the Hibees team always rated the lad.

J-C
28-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Crag Sibalds on my WISH LIST I would like to see him in the Hibees team always rated the lad.

We won't be payng for transfer fees nowadays, all our money will be going on wages.

DAVE1875
28-05-2015, 05:03 PM

How much is he on Amazon?

Unseen work
29-05-2015, 10:31 AM

Every time i have seen him (not a lot in honesty) I have not been overly impressed by him. Good player for Falkirk but IMO he wouldn't of got a game for us, the players that play in his position are all far better IMO, even players we had on our bench I would choose ahead of him.

Big_Franck
29-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Every time i have seen him (not a lot in honesty) I have not been overly impressed by him. Good player for Falkirk but IMO he wouldn't of got a game for us, the players that play in his position are all far better IMO, even players we had on our bench I would choose ahead of him.

I'd agree with this. Every time I've seen us play Falkirk I've watch out for him as he gets a good press. I've yet to see him have a good game though. Disappears for large parts of games and is similar to Stanton in that he isn't anywhere near strong enough on the ball.

Brightside
29-05-2015, 11:00 AM
We won't be payng for transfer fees nowadays, all our money will be going on wages.

There is money for Tranfers if requried for the right player.

DH1875
29-05-2015, 02:29 PM
There is money for Tranfers if requried for the right player.

Really? Pray tell.

SaulGoodman
29-05-2015, 02:32 PM
Really? Pray tell.

£150,000 being held back.

CallumLaidlaw
29-05-2015, 02:51 PM
£150,000 being held back.

:faf:

tamig
29-05-2015, 07:08 PM
If the phrases 'turn up' or 'on his day' are mentioned when a player is described then that player should be instantly punted from consideration, IMO.

That's not to say that the right manager and coaching couldn't turn him around though.

PSM1875
29-05-2015, 08:27 PM
Saw him play for Rochdale AFC numerous times when they were promoted to League 1 in 2010. He was one of the best players in the team - surprised Keith Hill let him go.