PDA

View Full Version : Zaliukas

Berwickhibby
24-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Can anybody enlighten me what happened with Zaliukas and the supporters in the Famous Five? From where I was sitting in the East it appeared he had done something that upset the fans and then Police and stewards arrived.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-05-2015, 03:38 PM
He was breathing.

jacomo
24-05-2015, 03:41 PM
Not sure about him, but TV showed Ian Black making a wee 2-0 gesture towards the fans in the West.

Like he had anything to do with it, the super sub. :faf:

Mr White
24-05-2015, 03:42 PM
Looked from the upper tier like he took a drink of water from a bottle in the goal and spat it towards the crowd. Didn't look like it got as far as the front row. Not sure if there was any more to it.

scottyd
24-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Looked from the upper tier like he took a drink of water from a bottle in the goal and spat it towards the crowd. Didn't look like it got as far as the front row. Not sure if there was any more to it.

I was sitting in the famous five in row H lower section so had a good view of what was going on. The arrogant piece of vermin was standing drinking water staring out the Hibs fans with a smug grin on his face - he then started getting a few pelters from some fans in the rows in front - at which point he spat the water out as if aiming towards the Hibs fans. Some of the fans complained to the G4 steward at which point to Police got involved - but nothing much happened after that. No surprise there then!!

Mikey09
24-05-2015, 04:34 PM
He was breathing.

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

24-05-2015, 04:42 PM
Him and Black are ****ing ****bags of the highest order - cringe that they both believe they are something special. Utterly despicable characters

Evergreen86
24-05-2015, 06:38 PM

Every time this guy comes to Easter Road he does something to noise the fans up, spitting water into the stand, giving it the 1-5 patter, making gestures. Deserves what he gets

Fergos
24-05-2015, 07:04 PM
He's got a squint coupon, must be ragin wi that.

GGTTH

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-05-2015, 07:18 PM
He is a complete cock end of a guy and a terrible footballer. Can't believe we only managed one goal in 180 minutes against him. Absolutely rotten

jane_says
24-05-2015, 07:52 PM
I remember the first derby after the Scottish cup derby he went to sheppard the ball out of play and had to vault the hoardings by the famous five. Cue some abuse from Hibs fans, zaliukas responds by spitting on the empty seats in the north east corner (section was totally empty) then giving the 5-1 as he turned and jogged off. And that ladies and gentlemen, is Marius Zaliukas.

OsloHibs
24-05-2015, 08:05 PM
He is such an absolute w**ker. And that Black too- who struts thinking he's a a hard nut. Dirty, cowardly little hun. And Dean Shiels, what a wee cheating hun rat he's turned out to be.

Forza Fred
24-05-2015, 08:08 PM
He is a complete cock end of a guy and a terrible footballer. Can't believe we only managed one goal in 180 minutes against him. Absolutely rotten

I don't like him either.

But a terrible footballer he is not.

Still dinnae like him though, and Yon wee Scrote Black I detest even more.

Now there IS a terrible footballer.

Frazerbob
24-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Zaliukas' sleeves really annoy me.

SaulGoodman
24-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I don't like him either.

Still dinnae like him though, and Yon wee Scrote Black I detest even more.

Now there IS a terrible footballer.

Really? He's ****ing rank rotten. Sleeves too long for him, squint face and a daft haircut

Broken Gnome
24-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Zaliukas' sleeves really annoy me.

Sod that, I didn't think it was possible to hate the way a player wore his strip.

Until Ian Black.

Black Kyle
25-05-2015, 07:47 PM
My mate noticed at the end of the game all of the Rangers players made a point of shaking hands and consoling the Hibs players. Except one. Step forward the graceless and classless Mr I Black.

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Sod that, I didn't think it was possible to hate the way a player wore his strip.

Until Ian Black.

Why is his strip so bloody tiny? Has annoyed me all season. Little weed of a guy

emerald green
25-05-2015, 07:56 PM
I don't like him either.

Yes he is. "Zal" is garbage. Complete bombscare when he was at Hearts. Gave away lots of penalties and got sent off quite a lot IIRC.

He won't be penalised now that he plays for The Rangers of course. Funny that eh?

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 07:57 PM
My mate noticed at the end of the game all of the Rangers players made a point of shaking hands and consoling the Hibs players. Except one. Step forward the graceless and classless Mr I Black.

I wouldn't want to shake that wee twat's hand anyway.

Shake him by the throat, maybe, but not his hand.

Brooster
25-05-2015, 08:00 PM
He spat towards the Hibs fans at Ibrox last week as well. Prick.

Smartie
25-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Really? He's ****ing rank rotten. Sleeves too long for him, squint face and a daft haircut

I thought he had a really good game on Saturday.

It was the first time I can ever remember him having a good game, I've never rated him.

SquashedFrogg
25-05-2015, 08:07 PM
Why is his strip so bloody tiny? Has annoyed me all season. Little weed of a guy

Looks very much like a pigeon in heat...

On the bench of potentially the worst Rangers team in decades tells you all you need to know about his footballing ability :agree:

emerald green
25-05-2015, 08:09 PM
He spat towards the Hibs fans at Ibrox last week as well. Prick.

Yep, absolutely disgusting. Spitting towards (even worse on) fans or opponents is an absolute no no.

Classless twat. I could never imagine great players like Pat Stanton or Bobby Charlton for example doing stuff like that.

emerald green
25-05-2015, 08:17 PM

He will still be bealing after being humiliated and swatted away like a fly by Scott Allan during the 4-0 tanking Hibs handed out to them earlier in the season.

Black is a wee jobbie.

cabbageandribs1875
25-05-2015, 08:35 PM
i didn't realise wee scrote black was booked, the wee twerp is simply not of stable mind me thinks, as for sallyukas getting booked, what exactly happened there ? was he the wrong player to get booked or what because he genuinely looked amazed that he was getting booked, kept on looking at everyone with arms outstretched(it wisnae me etc), was it another player that should have been booked :confused: having said that, the grunt had done enough earlier in the game to deserve a couple of yellows anyway

Nutmegged
25-05-2015, 09:00 PM

He was the most effectual player throughout the whole tie, that tells its own story

Future17
25-05-2015, 09:13 PM
i didn't realise wee scrote black was booked, the wee twerp is simply not of stable mind me thinks, as for sallyukas getting booked, what exactly happened there ? was he the wrong player to get booked or what because he genuinely looked amazed that he was getting booked, kept on looking at everyone with arms outstretched(it wisnae me etc), was it another player that should have been booked :confused: having said that, the grunt had done enough earlier in the game to deserve a couple of yellows anyway

I think Zaliukas was booked for a late challenge on Cummings on the East Stand touchline. JC tried to stay on his feet (which he did) but dodging the tackle meant he didn't catch the ball before it ran out of play. The ref pulled it back for the foul and booked MZ. Good refereeing.

Black was booked for throwing the ball away as they tried to waste time.

3pm
25-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Hertz dick.

hibees 7062
25-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Hertz dick.

:greengrin

Frogga
26-05-2015, 10:00 AM
Taking off my Hibee-specs for one second... To say Zaliukas spat 'on' or even 'near' the fans is an exaggeration. Basically, before a Hibs set-piece Zaliukas went in to the goals to pick up a water bottle and a Hibs fan ran over to give him some abuse. Zaliukas stood staring at him with a ****ty grin on his face, which brought the wrath of three or four other Hibs fans, at which point he ejected/released the juice from his mouth. It barely cleared his own feet. It was more an act of sheer disrespect/petulance than any particular crime.

nellio
26-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Black at the full time whistle pointed and the ground and shouted "staying down" and the full time whistle. Wee prick.

marinello59
26-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Black at the full time whistle pointed and the ground and shouted "staying down" and the full time whistle. Wee prick.

After we were all so nice to him as well.:greengrin

Forza Fred
26-05-2015, 10:53 AM
After we were all so nice to him as well.:greengrin

Yep, if we give, we must also expect to receive and not go all sanctimonious when it happens!