PDA

View Full Version : Hibs calendar superstitions

The Tubs
23-05-2015, 07:58 PM
As rational as I try to be, I always allow a little superstition to creep into following Hibs, no matter how much I fight it.

Anyway, I had been very satisfied that I finally had a Hibs calendar that didn't contain a bunch of journeymen who we'd already freed until I turned over a new page at the beginning of the month. On seeing Matt Kennedy and Jake Sinclair, I felt those bad vibes flooding back.

Did anyone else feel this?

Could wingers like them have given us a plan C, given that Stubbs lost his plan B not having Forster or Watson?

Bostonhibby
23-05-2015, 10:13 PM
As rational as I try to be, I always allow a little superstition to creep into following Hibs, no matter how much I fight it.

Anyway, I had been very satisfied that I finally had a Hibs calendar that didn't contain a bunch of journeymen who we'd already freed until I turned over a new page at the beginning of the month. On seeing Matt Kennedy and Jake Sinclair, I felt those bad vibes flooding back.

Did anyone else feel this?

Could wingers like them have given us a plan C, given that Stubbs lost his plan B not having Forster or Watson?
It's a difficult one. Like a bad STD. Or having convicted sex offenders forever associated with your team. How does one deal with it?