PDA

View Full Version : Bring on Next Season

dp00
23-05-2015, 01:22 PM
We will be much better prepared and have a good management team ... GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Franck Stanton
23-05-2015, 01:52 PM
Disapointed about today's result, however.....REALLY looking forward to next season, honestly am. IF we can hold onto our best players, sign McGeoch , a new keeper. and one or two others we will be a force to be reckoned with. We will have a good pre-season under our belts, [unlike this season], a squad in place for the start of the season and not a third of the way through [like this season.] Avery good young manager with a seasons experience under his belt. Yep, the futures green and white ladies & gentlemen. Start the season well, go on a winning run and the faithfull will flock back. BRING IT ON. :flag: :gwa::flag::gwa::flag:

deekster
23-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Disapointed about today's result, however.....REALLY looking forward to next season, honestly am. IF we can hold onto our best players, sign McGeoch , a new keeper. and one or two others we will be a force to be reckoned with. We will have a good pre-season under our belts, [unlike this season], a squad in place for the start of the season and not a third of the way through [like this season.] Avery good young manager with a seasons experience under his belt. Yep, the futures green and white ladies & gentlemen. Start the season well, go on a winning run and the faithfull will flock back. BRING IT ON. :flag: :gwa::flag::gwa::flag:

If they are faithfull they will be there from the first whistle.

Tom Hart RIP
23-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Defiant Stubbs after game says he expects to go up as champions next season and doesn't care if it's rangers or Motherwell down with us.

Gatecrasher
23-05-2015, 03:44 PM
http://youtu.be/1c2ef7I6_og
Let's hope do stubbsy :flag:

West hamBERNIAN
23-05-2015, 05:15 PM
I am surprised how upbeat I am about the upcoming season. Genuinely thought I'd be really low after the game. What a difference Stubbs has made, I know we'll probably lose players and miss out on a target or two but I have every faith that Stubbs and co will put together a team capable of winning the league. Last season just came about too soon And players like Cummings and Forster are improving constantly. Hopefully a couple more youngsters will come through too. Ggtth

buktapurple79
24-05-2015, 07:01 AM
We will be much better prepared and have a good management team ... GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it bud, we will pass the Yams on the way up. Any EssPeeEll clubs that get us in the Cups will also be in for a footballing lesson. Proper pre season will see us VERY strong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rotherhamrob
24-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Hopefully we'll keepy the nucleus of the team , freshen it up with with a couple of signings and totally dominate the league next year. The only downside is that it's ages away. Personally I can't wait for it , even if der hun are still there with us.

Callum_62
24-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Being in NZ, im obviously a bit removed from the everyday part of football associated with Scotland

I tune in everytime Hibs are playing on Hibs TV though

Ive actually quite enjoyed this season - looking back to 5 games in, some people had us down as potentially going down again

In a very short time, Stubbs has built a good side - altho missing some key elements (mostly pace)

Given its his 2nd year, I expect us to kick on again next year

Im not particularly fussed if Rangers stay in our league or not - it would probably make it easier for us for them to go up, part of me wants them to stay down and for us to go toe to toe with them again

The recruitment side worked very well last year - really looking forward to see what it will bring this season

Also note - we finished with more points than the Championship winner last year, Dundee.

In a league containing Hearts and Rangers, thats fairly impressive given our start

Steve20
24-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Being in NZ, im obviously a bit removed from the everyday part of football associated with Scotland

I tune in everytime Hibs are playing on Hibs TV though

Ive actually quite enjoyed this season - looking back to 5 games in, some people had us down as potentially going down again

In a very short time, Stubbs has built a good side - altho missing some key elements (mostly pace)

Given its his 2nd year, I expect us to kick on again next year

Im not particularly fussed if Rangers stay in our league or not - it would probably make it easier for us for them to go up, part of me wants them to stay down and for us to go toe to toe with them again

The recruitment side worked very well last year - really looking forward to see what it will bring this season

Also note - we finished with more points than the Championship winner last year, Dundee.

In a league containing Hearts and Rangers, thats fairly impressive given our start

Nothing impressive with staying down, sorry. And Stubbs hasn't been terrible but he's not been impressive either. Needs to up his game.

Callum_62
24-05-2015, 05:03 PM
Nothing impressive with staying down, sorry. And Stubbs hasn't been terrible but he's not been impressive either. Needs to up his game.

Staying down isnt great - I dont think we could have expected a whole lot more given

A) When he started and

B What he started with

I cant be bothered going back and searching - but from memory, we didnt even had a 1st choice keeper a couple of weeks before the season was starting

He has had to built a team from absolute scratch, in a short timeframe, with the pressure of expecting to win every game

For a new manager, IMO, thats is fairly impressive (so is amassing enough points to be champions the season before, which was an easier league).

Staying down next year however....