PDA

View Full Version : Rangers fans

Pretty Boy
23-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Just had to walk through them.

Seriously if they didn't exist someone would have to invent them, total vermin.

Every one.of them a hard **** in a big group throwing bottles into a group of Hibs fans with kids.

Sprouleflyer
23-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Were there Rangers fans at the game??

green day
23-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Watched the game in Pitlochry. 1 hibby in pub (good lad). Lots of pseudo huns. Calling our black players ******s, singing peado, peado at Cummings.

Had to leave for my own good.

Tossers

Stokesy's on fire
23-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Did they turn up today? I thought the away end was dead

Aldo
23-05-2015, 02:13 PM
They are by far the lowest of the low. Calling Stubbs a Fenian ******* and constantly singing songs about the UDA.
They are everything that's wrong with Scottish football.

cabbage_88
23-05-2015, 02:20 PM
Absolute sub human pits of the earth

23-05-2015, 02:22 PM
The absolute lowest of the low, utter ****! Vile, bigoted vermin.

O'Rourke3
23-05-2015, 02:23 PM
From my view in the West it looked as though most were still wearing their Community Service Hi-viz vests. Apart form the last 15 the crowd drowned them out every time they tried to start something. Pond life - and that's being unkind to ponds..

Green Man
23-05-2015, 03:10 PM
I said to my mate at the game I honestly couldn't make out any of the words they were singing. It was just grunting.

CraigHibee
23-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Complete **** the lot of them, every game the same with the sectarian bile but they get away with it

Sir David Gray
23-05-2015, 03:16 PM
I posted after Wednesday's match at Ibrox how some of them were behaving before that match and it actually beggars belief.

Spitting at the windows of a Hibs bus, banging on the door of the bus and trying to force it open, giving Nazi salutes. A lot of the people who follow Sevco are really scary individuals.

Different club, same vile supporters.

bingo70
23-05-2015, 03:18 PM
Anyone see what happened in the posh seats in the west? Looked like there were a couple of Huns and there was a bit of a rammy?

23-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Complete **** the lot of them, every game the same with the sectarian bile but they get away with it

Yep but as per usual their old pals up at the SFA will swiftly sweep it all under the carpet and it'll be business as usual. As bad as each other.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Breaking seats aswell... Standard behaviour from they mutants. I hate that club just as much as I hate Hearts, if not more!

emerald green
23-05-2015, 03:21 PM
Why do they keep broadcasting all that pish warning about banning orders for "acts of sectarian abuse or bigotry" before every match? It's a farce if it's not going to be acted upon.

I know it's impractical to huckle 1000 of them (or 3,500 of them if the club hadn't (correctly) limited their ticket allocation), but I didn't notice a single one of them being led out. Maybe I just missed it, but I somehow doubt it.

Nothing changes.

weonlywon6-2
23-05-2015, 03:24 PM
They are by far the lowest of the low. Calling Stubbs a Fenian ******* and constantly singing songs about the UDA.

Good, we can trust the governing bodies to fine them for their behaviour.

Not a flanin chance 😈

Tom Hart RIP
23-05-2015, 03:25 PM
At least they observed the minutes silence which actually surprised me.
A few were in hospitality in the west upper and were goading Hibs fans at the end. Stewards led them away for their own safety.

O'Rourke3
23-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Anyone see what happened in the posh seats in the west? Looked like there were a couple of Huns and there was a bit of a rammy?

I was about 5 feet away and didn't see it until it was almost over as I was watching the game. Suspect there was a row of currents in the hostility and one of our guys took exception. Quite funny one of them was taking pictures of the "aggressor" and once he had it beckoned him to come on then. So I'm guessing a lawyer....

Greencore
23-05-2015, 03:28 PM
Actually had a little thought before the game. I was thinking of the sectarian songs they sing and how the police will say, "Well what do you want us to do, stop the game and chuck the miroty out?" Yes indeed, if this was in Germany and their was a nazi salute or singing about killing Jews and the third reich something like this would be done? What's the difference? do they have some kind of sick fetish for this or something? I don't get it.

Sir David Gray
23-05-2015, 03:32 PM
They do get one thing right though in one of their songs.

They are (The) Rangers and no-one likes them.

hibeesboii
23-05-2015, 03:32 PM
A few were in hospitality in the west upper and were goading Hibs fans at the end. Stewards led them away for their own safety.
Got a bit heated towards the end, looked as though it was brewing towards a fight

Currie Hibee
23-05-2015, 03:33 PM
The IQ of the 1500 totalled that of a louse.

Moulin Yarns
23-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Watched the game in Pitlochry. 1 hibby in pub (good lad). Lots of pseudo huns. Calling our black players ******s, singing peado, peado at Cummings.

Had to leave for my own good.

Tossers

Fishers?

I watched at home with a couple of beers, sorry, if I had known where you were.

green day
23-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Fishers?

I watched at home with a couple of beers, sorry, if I had known where you were.

Aye, Fishers. 2 or 3 on huns, except for a fat racist orc, and several Cummings haters in the pool room!

Its a minority, don't you know!

Nasty bunch.

Moulin Yarns
23-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Aye, Fishers. 2 or 3 on huns, except for a fat racist orc, and several Cummings haters in the pool room!

Nasty bunch.

A bit surprising really, as most that go there are Saint Johnstone fans. must have been an off day. Been there when a few Jambos have been in mind you. :rolleyes:

Canon Hannan
23-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Who do we complain to? Pen ready.

weonlywon6-2
23-05-2015, 04:16 PM

Not a flanin chance 😈

Sir David Gray
23-05-2015, 04:18 PM

Not a flanin chance 

:faf:

Pete
23-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Good, we can trust the governing bodies to fast-track them to the top league

:agree:

Kavinho
23-05-2015, 04:26 PM
Think we should really consider limiting them to that amount of tickets for future games. didn't really hear them from the far end of the ground with an occasional exception.

Less of them = less noise and nonsense = better atmosphere

adhibs
23-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Think we should really consider limiting them to that amount of tickets for future games. didn't really hear them from the far end of the ground with an occasional exception.

Definitely, give them 1500 every time we play them

IWASTHERE1902
23-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Yes but remember the were soldiers of the king so Huns were obviously going to observe silence otherwise we wouldn't even have considered it

Pete
23-05-2015, 05:03 PM

=less cash for us as unlike today, their cash would go straight into our tail.

It will be a while before we have enough demand to cut allocations in a 20000 seater ground. I would have cut the Saviles allocation but we don't have to worry about that for a while. :rolleyes:

Kavinho
23-05-2015, 05:13 PM
=less cash for us as unlike today, their cash would go straight into our tail.

It will be a while before we have enough demand to cut allocations in a 20000 seater ground. I would have cut the Saviles allocation but we don't have to worry about that for a while. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know that, but... meh.
I know there's been another thread on it. I Think it's worth it - 2,000 even at 28 quid.
Takes an element of intimidation away from them.
Might be worth it when alls said and done

trev the hat
23-05-2015, 05:15 PM
Can I just add
Vermin

Bad Martini
23-05-2015, 05:16 PM
**** of the earth.

ENDOF

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2015, 05:30 PM
Hearts made a public complaint against Celtic earlier this season. We should do the same right now.

Www1875hfc
23-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Just had to walk through them.

Seriously if they didn't exist someone would have to invent them, total vermin.

Every one.of them a hard **** in a big group throwing bottles into a group of Hibs fans with kids.

Reading on the STV online news page. Rangers fans punched and kicked a Hibs fan while with his 9 year old son. ?
Absolute vermin.

Glad they took a tanking at the buses.

23-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Reading on the STV online news page. Rangers fans punched and kicked a Hibs fan while with his 9 year old son. ?
Absolute vermin.

Folk saying on twitter that they ambushed cars with hibs fans in them. Absolute vermin the lot of them.

Nitten Hibee
23-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Not often a will defend the huns but I walked through a lot of them with my 3 year old laddie and 8 year old nephew after the game and not a bit of aggro just depends if you bump into the wee ****** much like most supports

Sir David Gray
23-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Folk saying on twitter that they ambushed cars with hibs fans in them. Absolute vermin the lot of them.

That doesn't surprise me after what I witnessed on Wednesday night.

adhibs
23-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Can I just add
Vermin

Completely. Hate the lot of them. Went to college in Glasgow and their sound to your face, doesn't take much for the mask to slip though. Their scared of the hibees and always will be

Alfred E Newman
23-05-2015, 06:52 PM
I was about 5 feet away and didn't see it until it was almost over as I was watching the game. Suspect there was a row of currents in the hostility and one of our guys took exception. Quite funny one of them was taking pictures of the "aggressor" and once he had it beckoned him to come on then. So I'm guessing a lawyer....

He wasnt smoking a strange pipe, had a stupid beard and was singing the sash was he?

emerald green
23-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Absolute vermin.

What's the bit in bold all about?

liamh2202
23-05-2015, 07:14 PM
He wasnt smoking a strange pipe, had a stupid beard and was singing the sash was he?

Hehe

emerald green
23-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Football fans of all clubs dish it out to opposition fans/managers, and that's fine. The slagging and so on.

But can anyone think of a more ignorant, arrogant, evil, hate filled, bigoted set of supporters as those that follow The Rangers? They just take things to a different level.

liamh2202
23-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Football fans of all clubs dish it out to opposition fans/managers, and that's fine. The slagging and so on.

But can anyone think of a more ignorant, arrogant, evil, hate filled, bigoted set of supporters as those that follow The Rangers? They just take things to a different level.

Yes the other cheek of the arse in Glasgow

emerald green
23-05-2015, 08:32 PM
Yes the other cheek of the arse in Glasgow

No time for Celtic fans either, but Huns are worse IMO. In fact, the worst I personally, have ever encountered.

Some Hearts fans are not too far behind in their hatred of Hibs BTW.

kevinc
23-05-2015, 08:53 PM

Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

Not my proudest moment, but bullies can GTF.

alexhibs
23-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Vile

Luzern67
23-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Today they sang about derrys walls, the Vatican, the pope, Fenian *******s, uvf, Bobby sands, can't recall one song about rangers that wasn't offensive, the irony wasn't lost on them when they sang you couldn't sell all your tickets! With ibrokes 10k short on Wednesday

DH1875
24-05-2015, 01:29 AM
Their party songs were in full voice towards the end of the game, no doubt. That said, got the train back with 6 of them and they were sound as (might have been different if we'd have gone through though :dunno:).

givescotlandfreedom
24-05-2015, 04:53 AM
The world would be a better place without them. Vile people.

Carheenlea
24-05-2015, 08:09 AM
They do get one thing right though in one of their songs.

They are (The) Rangers and no-one likes them.

Not 100% true. Their chums in Gorgie certainly do.

Canon Hannan
24-05-2015, 08:18 AM
Not quite. Around 8 Newco fans , including females and pensioners were sat in Hospitality(as is their right)winding fans up from around 80 minutes, my father on the way back from the toilet was addressed with " you are staying down you auld Fenian *******" and an earringed 60ish year old walking towards him aggressively; my dad is 76. I lost the plot and told ear ring hard man to sit on his arse, which he did, was then threatened by the 2 thirty something's in the group "Fenian *******" apparently. I went into the Hospitalty area to remonstrate, ancient guy with walking stick apologised, *****bags backed off and started filming me , one then picked up a small glass wine bottle then thought better of it. No way are they lawyers, trampy *******s in ill-fitting clothes.

I also spoke to the steward who was excellent, he had received a number of complaints about this group, 3 ********s on bevvy/meds out of 8 fans watching their football team.

You should have asked a policeman to throw them out for sectarian behaviour.

CraigHibee
24-05-2015, 09:34 AM

Nasty bunch.

a minority of about 50,000 knuckle dragging ****s

kevinc
24-05-2015, 01:23 PM
You should have asked a policeman to throw them out for sectarian behaviour.

If there was a police officer present that would have been my approach , thanks for that.

Iggy Pope
24-05-2015, 01:31 PM

It shouldn't surprise.
Even these ******s couldn't be stupid enough to disrupt a minutes silence in honour of British Military.
If they did, they would then 'quintessentially' knock **** out of each other.
Which would be nice.

hfc rd
24-05-2015, 01:50 PM
It's things like this that just leave me speechless as to why the media up in Scotland love this very despicable, vile, racist club so much?

Eyrie
24-05-2015, 03:10 PM
It's things like this that just leave me speechless as to why the media up in Scotland love this very despicable, vile, racist club so much?

Because they don't want those fans popping round to their homes to discuss religion and football in greater detail.

green day
24-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Not 100% true. Their chums in Gorgie certainly do.

Not sure about that. All hearts fans I know wanted us promoted over them. They really don't like them, regardless of what we occasionally think.

heretoday
24-05-2015, 04:12 PM
They are just morons at the end of the day. There's a lot of it about.

Kavinho
24-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Not sure about that. All hearts fans I know wanted us promoted over them. They really don't like them, regardless of what we occasionally think.
Have to say, similar for me. Surprisingly non-antagonistic chats with those of a maroon preference in the run up to these games.

Golden Bear
24-05-2015, 07:03 PM

That's what I found. They'll miss the Derby games as we all will.

emerald green
24-05-2015, 09:28 PM

It shouldn't really leave you speechless. A fair number of "the media" are The Rangers supporters / sympathisers. Simple as that.

Www1875hfc
25-05-2015, 07:55 AM

Taken from Rangers Media.

Absolutely disgusted with yesterday, paid £800 for a table in mixed hospitality - attendees included my Mrs, her mum and dad.
Had a glass bottle thrown at me which hit my foot and an a guy in his late 50s was allowed to come over and challenge me to a square go (I'm 24). His son came over and led him away multiple times, boy looked embarrassed for him. My crime? I applauded Ian Black on to the field.
Not a steward to be seen until I climbed over my seat to meet the ****, then it was me that got ushered down the stairs.
Some old boy in his 60s also trying to have a pop, the only comfort I have is he'll be dead before Hibs are back up (old age not a threat).
Brilliant seeing Petrie at the end, **** was spewing. Diet Tim ****s. *******s will never get another penny from me.
Were going up with the Jambos!

Nameless
25-05-2015, 02:02 PM
A very eloquent young man.

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 02:14 PM

Absolutely disgusted with yesterday, paid £800 for a table in mixed hospitality - attendees included my Mrs, her mum and dad.
Had a glass bottle thrown at me which hit my foot and an a guy in his late 50s was allowed to come over and challenge me to a square go (I'm 24). His son came over and led him away multiple times, boy looked embarrassed for him. My crime? I applauded Ian Black on to the field.
Not a steward to be seen until I climbed over my seat to meet the ****, then it was me that got ushered down the stairs.
Some old boy in his 60s also trying to have a pop, the only comfort I have is he'll be dead before Hibs are back up (old age not a threat).
Brilliant seeing Petrie at the end, **** was spewing. Diet Tim ****s. *******s will never get another penny from me.

:partyhibb

Just another 40,000 to try and bring around to his way of thinking and then we're laughing.

Gerard
25-05-2015, 02:16 PM

I wonder how much truth is being told by this Rangers fan. IMO we do not need Rangers fans if they are going to act in provocative way. Their fans result in many of our fans not wanting to attend these games. I would give them 0000000000000000000 allocation until they can behave in a civil way.

Big_Franck
25-05-2015, 02:23 PM
I wonder how much truth is being told by this Rangers fan. IMO we do not need Rangers fans if they are going to act in provocative way. Their fans result in many of our fans not wanting to attend these games. I would give them 0000000000000000000 allocation until they can behave in a civil way.

That is a point that is sometimes forgotten on here.

It's claimed that we cannot afford to turn down the money a full away end of huns gives us. However, there's rarely a mention for how many of our fans won't attend these games, and won't bring their kids along, because of the songs they sing and the way they act around the stadium before and after games. It's not an insignificant number of fans IMO.

liamh2202
25-05-2015, 02:28 PM
That is a point that is sometimes forgotten on here.

It's claimed that we cannot afford to turn down the money a full away end of huns gives us. However, there's rarely a mention for how many of our fans won't attend these games, and won't bring their kids along, because of the songs they sing and the way they act around the stadium before and after games. It's not an insignificant number of fans IMO.

Yeh I. Are this exact point in the thread about cutting their allocation. I don't think it's a coincidence you never see a full family section at cat a games

Mikey09
25-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Today they sang about derrys walls, the Vatican, the pope, Fenian *******s, uvf, Bobby sands, can't recall one song about rangers that wasn't offensive, the irony wasn't lost on them when they sang you couldn't sell all your tickets! With ibrokes 10k short on Wednesday

This really winds me up.... The ***** on Sportsound, Bill Leckie, Gordon Waddell and the media in general harping on about how disgraceful and petty it was of Hibs to take the decision to limit there allocation with half the south stand sitting empty. Not one mention of the fact they limited us to 950 tickets with 10,000 empty seats at Ibrox. Is that not the same?? Obviously not in there little old firm world. ****s.

s.a.m
25-05-2015, 03:10 PM
[/B]

This really winds me up.... The ***** on Sportsound, Bill Leckie, Gordon Waddell and the media in general harping on about how disgraceful and petty it was of Hibs to take the decision to limit there allocation with half the south stand sitting empty. Not one mention of the fact they limited us to 950 tickets with 10,000 empty seats at Ibrox. Is that not the same?? Obviously not in there little old firm world. ****s.

Motherwell apparently giving them 1500.

liamh2202
25-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Motherwell apparently giving them 1200.

Good

Gatecrasher
25-05-2015, 03:14 PM
http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2015/05/25/play-off-final-ticket-arrangements/

These will be sold from 3.30pm today on a first come, first served basis, with the modest number of fans who have already renewed their 2015/16 season ticket guaranteed a ticket.
ouch! they must be in a similar position to us last season.

Sir David Gray
25-05-2015, 03:16 PM

Although I'm hoping Sevco win the tie, good on Motherwell for this. :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
25-05-2015, 03:49 PM

well done murrawell....limit that shower of disgusting vile terrorist-loving bigoted sectarian s*um

leggeto
25-05-2015, 06:40 PM

Hopefully that's them gone for one season at least,just to add,I would happily pay double the ticket price to keep them out if money was at stake

emerald green
25-05-2015, 07:12 PM

Have to say, similar for me. Surprisingly non-antagonistic chats with those of a maroon preference in the run up to these games.

I'm not doubting what either of you have said, but I would invite you or anyone who can be bothered (probably not!) to have a look at the threads on all the stories in EEN in any way connected with Hibs. They are awash with posts from Yams, nearly all absolutely delighted Hibs lost the play-off to the Huns and basically putting the boot into Hibs.

Now these are probably the usual Yam trolls who infest the EEN threads, but does anyone seriously think that these trolls are the only Yams who share these views and opinions? I very much doubt it. There is a significant percentage of the Hearts support who wanted Hibs to stay down, be in no doubt about that.

Hibrandenburg
25-05-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm not doubting what either of you have said, but I would invite you or anyone who can be bothered (probably not!) to have a look at the threads on all the stories in EEN in any way connected with Hibs. They are awash with posts from Yams, nearly all absolutely delighted Hibs lost the play-off to the Huns and basically putting the boot into Hibs.

Now these are probably the usual Yam trolls who infest the EEN threads, but does anyone seriously think that these trolls are the only Yams who share these views and opinions? I very much doubt it. There is a significant percentage of the Hearts support who wanted Hibs to stay down, be in no doubt about that.

Nearly all the posters on those threads are complete

Billy Mac
26-05-2015, 06:34 AM
CCS thumped them. End of with their bile. Took a hiding, Good.

Hibrandenburg
26-05-2015, 07:09 AM
CCS thumped them. End of with their bile. Took a hiding, Good.

You must be so proud.

Stokesy's on fire
26-05-2015, 07:21 AM
The most interesting thing I have noticed coming from the mouths of unwashed Sevco fans since they progressed is the constant mention of Karma for Motherwell.....They think that beating them to send them down will be pay back for voting them down a few years back. They clearly think they are victims and to this day they still ignore the fact that old Rangers cheated for years and won Trophy's they were not entitled to win. If Rangers fans beleive in Karma all of a sudden then they had better LOOK OUT! :lolrangers:

Kavinho
26-05-2015, 07:37 AM

Well I am talking about folk over the age of 5...

Clearly there is a marked difference between clear informed and competent people you are happy enough to consider a mate despite their footballing alligences and the complete and utter fan dans who go out of their way to make sure they are in the first 5 to post the same keech on their local media outlets on-line edition.

Anyway...
Why am I defending hearts fans here...?!!!!!

Great jpeg earlier too. . I'm having that!

emerald green
26-05-2015, 11:07 AM

Clearly there is a marked difference between clear informed and competent people you are happy enough to consider a mate despite their footballing alligences and the complete and utter fan dans who go out of their way to make sure they are in the first 5 to post the same keech on their local media outlets on-line edition.

Anyway...

Yes I get all that, but if you believe a large number of Hearts supporters are unhappy seeing Hibs staying down then I think you are wrong.

The online trolls (mostly aged over the age of 5 I'd guess) are not just a few crazy loners. They are posting what a fair number of Hearts supporters are thinking, and saying amongst themselves.

There are decent Hearts supporters. Of course there are. But to think at least a significant number of them are not enjoying Hibs being in the Championship for another season, well I just don't buy that for a second.

Same Nazi salutes at PBS as at Greyskull, just not as many.

CallumLaidlaw
26-05-2015, 11:15 AM
I hate their endless bleating. They seem to think they have a god given right to get whatever allocation they want. 2 clubs have tried to work with them to negotiate a better deal on tickets, and both times theyve decided to go it alone. They will probably sell out the Motherwell game - its the final after all, but there was 10,000 empty seats against us. They are just so used to teams letting them walk all over them that they are raging at the mere thought of clubs standing up to them.

It really grates on me that I know we need them to get past Motherwell for the good of our promotion chances next season, as my heart says I would love nothing more than Motherwell to pump them.

matty_f
26-05-2015, 11:19 AM
I hate their endless bleating. They seem to think they have a god given right to get whatever allocation they want. 2 clubs have tried to work with them to negotiate a better deal on tickets, and both times theyve decided to go it alone. They will probably sell out the Motherwell game - its the final after all, but there was 10,000 empty seats against us. They are just so used to teams letting them walk all over them that they are raging at the mere thought of clubs standing up to them.

It really grates on me that I know we need them to get past Motherwell for the good of our promotion chances next season, as my heart says I would love nothing more than Motherwell to pump them.
:top marks:

Kato
26-05-2015, 11:20 AM

Anyway...

I have it on pretty good authority that a lot (not all) of the "trolls" on the EEN/Scotsman site, are actually thumb-twiddling journos trying to drum up hits for their floundering employers web-sites. Pretty much non-stop Hibs-trolling from them. I often wondered if there were that many brainless jambos around who could manage to sign up to these sites but it seems most of the bile is just brainless journalists.

emerald green
26-05-2015, 11:27 AM
I have it on pretty good authority that a lot (not all) of the "trolls" on the EEN/Scotsman site, are actually thumb-twiddling journos trying to drum up hits for their floundering employers web-sites. Pretty much non-stop Hibs-trolling from them. I often wondered if there were that many brainless jambos around who could manage to sign up to these sites but it seems most of the bile is just brainless journalists.

You clearly can't divulge where or from whom you obtained this information / story, but it's one I've not heard about until now. Why just limit it to non-stop Hibs trolling though? Seems a bit odd does it not?

Kato
26-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Why just limit it to non-stop Hibs trolling though? Seems a bit odd does it not?

It is all a bit odd. Last time I looked, which was quite a while ago, it was very odd indeed.

I was in a conversation with some Johnstone press guy and someone else in the company mentioned the trolling on their comments pages, he gave up the info himself saying a lot of the more obnoxious/moronic comments were bait - which makes up around 90% of the comments on Hibs stories. I don't know if the lay bait on other stories/pages, probably do given how desperate they are.

Ronster117
26-05-2015, 12:43 PM
when you look at it from a totally impartial respect, a friend of mine who has no football connections at all, said to me he thought they were vile...the utter hatred and filthy bile that came out their mouths was just totally vile. I told him that when rangers died the hatred from the orcs didn't die with them it was just reborn into sevco

AndyM_1875
26-05-2015, 12:49 PM
when you look at it from a totally impartial respect, a friend of mine who has no football connections at all, said to me he thought they were vile...the utter hatred and filthy bile that came out their mouths was just totally vile. I told him that when rangers died the hatred from the orcs didn't die with them it was just reborn into sevco

I have no great interest in the whole Rangers debate as it's too tedious for words but the behavior of the fans has never changed over the years.

They are still the same dumb as rocks, bigoted, graceless, classless, knuckle-dragging, sectarian, bottom feeders that they were when I first started attending games in the 1980s. The more I see of them and to a slightly lesser extent their professional victim, hooped horror pals, the more glad I am I chose Hibs as my team.

Billy Whizz
26-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Good old Daily record have the headline "Motherwell only handed Rangers 1,500 tickets for the play off". You have to dig into the story to read that Rangers only gave them 950. Motherwell have taken 5,000 fans to their last 3 away games in the premiership this season, so could easily have sold 2,000 or so for Ibrox.
I see that the Motherwell chairman has written to the SPFL asking that min % of tickets are given in the play off, similar to the Scottish cup. Think the min is 3% of capacity

Ryan91
26-05-2015, 02:43 PM
Good old Daily record have the headline "Motherwell only handed Rangers 1,500 tickets for the play off". You have to dig into the story to read that Rangers only gave them 950. Motherwell have taken 5,000 fans to their last 3 away games in the premiership this season, so could easily have sold 2,000 or so for Ibrox.
I see that the Motherwell chairman has written to the SPFL asking that min % of tickets are given in the play off, similar to the Scottish cup. Think the min is 3% of capacity

I thought it was more than 3%, thought it was at least 10%in the cup.

Geo_1875
26-05-2015, 02:47 PM
I have no great interest in the whole Rangers debate as it's too tedious for words but the behavior of the fans has never changed over the years.

They are still the same dumb as rocks, bigoted, graceless, classless, knuckle-dragging, sectarian, bottom feeders that they were when I first started attending games in the 1980s. The more I see of them and to a slightly lesser extent their professional victim, hooped horror pals, the more glad I am I chose Hibs as my team.

Unfortunately, the majority of supporters of both sides don't bottle up their bile and hatred for the football. It's a way of life for them.

JimBHibees
26-05-2015, 02:53 PM
I thought it was more than 3%, thought it was at least 10%in the cup.

20 per cent of the capacity for away fans in the Scottish cup

emerald green
26-05-2015, 06:28 PM
It is all a bit odd. Last time I looked, which was quite a while ago, it was very odd indeed.

I was in a conversation with some Johnstone press guy and someone else in the company mentioned the trolling on their comments pages, he gave up the info himself saying a lot of the more obnoxious/moronic comments were bait - which makes up around 90% of the comments on Hibs stories. I don't know if the lay bait on other stories/pages, probably do given how desperate they are.

OK thanks for the reply. It just seems really bizarre.

Sir David Gray
26-05-2015, 09:05 PM

:agree: I really don't think I'll watch either of the matches because I know deep down that it is best for Hibs if Sevco win but on the other hand I really don't think I would be able to sit and watch either match and not be cheering Motherwell on at every opportunity.

Ronster117
26-05-2015, 11:12 PM
:agree: I really don't think I'll watch either of the matches because I know deep down that it is best for Hibs if Sevco win but on the other hand I really don't think I would be able to sit and watch either match and not be cheering Motherwell on at every opportunity.

I for one will be cheering on the well, I don't fear The rangers... we beat them several times this season and will do so again next. ibrox will be a ghost town next season if they fail to go up, they will loose so much money and prob go back into liquidation

liamh2202
27-05-2015, 08:03 AM
I for one will be cheering on the well, I don't fear The rangers... we beat them several times this season and will do so again next. ibrox will be a ghost town next season if they fail to go up, they will loose so much money and prob go back into liquidation

Me too.. I hope rangers get pumped mainly because I'm confident we can finish above them again next season. Plus the longer they are down the more the myth that Scottish football needs them up is destroyed

Ronniekirk
27-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Me too.. I hope rangers get pumped mainly because I'm confident we can finish above them again next season. Plus the longer they are down the more the myth that Scottish football needs them up is destroyed
Think we need to accept that they will have a different manager next season ( although McCall may get job for another year if they stay in Championship ) and will offload the old guard and bring in new players So don't think it would be a given that we would finish above them especially as we don't know which of our players are staying and who may come in
So think I would rather they went up and Motherwell came down as don't rate thiier manager and they may not be able to pay him off this early in his contract

liamh2202
27-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Think we need to accept that they will have a different manager next season ( although McCall may get job for another year if they stay in Championship ) and will offload the old guard and bring in new players So don't think it would be a given that we would finish above them especially as we don't know which of our players are staying and who may come in
So think I would rather they went up and Motherwell came down as don't rate thiier manager and they may not be able to pay him off this early in his contract

We should still be aiming to top them and feel that we could. They are still going to be more than beatable.. I accept they will change from this year but will not accept we can't beat them no matter what. If you do.that the game is already lost. I hope that the of get beat in every game they play

Keith_M
27-05-2015, 08:38 AM
As this thread is about Rangers FANS, I thought I should help get it back on track...................

Nazi Yoof

C'mere, sexy..........

Lord Provost of Govan (allegedly)

Keith_M
27-05-2015, 08:41 AM
"Erra Buffalo steak err, Martin!"

Miss Larkhall, 2010

Keith_M
27-05-2015, 08:42 AM
and finally....................

Never mind Elvis, ADOLF is alive!!!!

Gatecrasher
27-05-2015, 08:43 AM

:agree: I think folk need to realise they will spend big over the summer and that they won't be the train wreck they have been this season. No matter how good or up for the fight we are I would rather our promotion hopes were helped by then not being there.