PDA

View Full Version : I hope Rangers get promoted

Diclonius
23-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Because I never want to see those ****s at Easter Road ever again.

They're bloated on success and they don't deserve any of it.

Onceinawhile
23-05-2015, 01:06 PM
I hope they get promoted too, makes our task next season easier.

Scottie
23-05-2015, 01:08 PM
:agree: I hate them with every fibre in ma body.

GreenArmyyy!
23-05-2015, 01:10 PM
I said before the game today if we were to go through I hoped they would go up so next year would be easier for us. After their sportsmanship today and amount of intolerable cretins in their team I hope they get roasted by Motherwell.

snooky
23-05-2015, 01:21 PM
I used to think it would be better if Rangers were promoted if not us but I've changed my opinion on that. I want them to stay down as promotion will only give them more cash and as a result strength. Also if they go up you can forget about any reasonable TV covrrage of the Championship League. That will go with the huns.
Rangers are poor and they are not out of the dodgy financial woods yet.
Let's hope Motherwell horse them.

Cool_Hand_Luke
23-05-2015, 01:31 PM
I used to think it would be better if Rangers were promoted if not us but I've changed my opinion on that. I want them to stay down as promotion will only give them more cash and as a result strength. Also if they go up you can forget about any reasonable TV covrrage of the Championship League. That will go with the huns.

:agree: We are the better team and will be starting next season from a much better position than we did this season. I hope they stay down and we pump them again next season...and keep them down :agree:

hibee_girl
23-05-2015, 01:32 PM
:agree: we need it to be a level playing field instead of Rangers and dodgy refs

SeanWilson
23-05-2015, 01:34 PM

I hope they get promoted as next year will be a hell of a task with a McCall Hun side to contend with.

danhibees1875
23-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Pragmatically, wanting rangers to go up makes sense. Realistically, it's impossible to wish good things to such a vile team. Solution? Don't watch the game next weekend and claim to be happy at either result.

CentreLine
23-05-2015, 01:39 PM
I hope they get promoted as next year will be a hell of a task with a McCall Hun side to contend with.

Nope. Hope they are with us in this league next year. We're a better club and better side and even if we do come second there will be reconstruction because powers that be will not risk their blue boys staying down again

Billychaotic182
23-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Agreed

TRC
23-05-2015, 01:45 PM
If they dont Scotland to have the first 13 team league. Nap

EH6 Hibby
23-05-2015, 01:50 PM
I'd rather they ****ed off out of existence.

Glesgahibby
23-05-2015, 01:56 PM
I said before the game today if we were to go through I hoped they would go up so next year would be easier for us. After their sportsmanship today and amount of intolerable cretins in their team I hope they get roasted by Motherwell.
My thoughts exactly.
I will cheer with great delight if the well do them.
you never know donky might plead league reconstruction if they don't go up:greengrin

Togs91
23-05-2015, 02:01 PM
I hope the well destroy them, they sell nowhere near the amount of season tickets they expected and continue in their downward spiral of financial ruin!

Waxy
23-05-2015, 02:05 PM
If Well beat The Rangers we could find ourselves going up with The Rangers through reconstruction. Doubt they'll bother should The Rangers win.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
23-05-2015, 02:10 PM
Breaking seats as per... ****ing tramps.

Colr
23-05-2015, 02:13 PM

I hope they go up as well. They were utter ***** under Super Sally but have come strong late on and will continue to do so with better management and by sorting out their finances. If they stay down they will have the resources to win the Championship next season.

Stubbs has done really well given what he was handed to start with and the limited pre-season. He is the kind of man to keep learning so will develop a side which can make an impact in the Premiership when we go up next year.

We were in a hell of a state after Butcher.

Colr
23-05-2015, 02:14 PM
If Well beat The Rangers we could find ourselves going up with The Rangers through reconstruction. Doubt they'll bother should The Rangers win.

Do they not need a season's notice to restructure?

hibee_nation
23-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Mon the Well **** them hope we can keep them down another year

Jim44
23-05-2015, 02:16 PM
I wanted to see Sevco go up if they had beaten us as I'd rather be involved with Motherwell over a complete season. However, my twisted side wants Motherwell to hump them as I think life might be more interesting if Sevco languish for another year in the Championship, not to mention their bitter disappointment. Mind you, if truth be told, my only real concern is that we hold on to our better players and have a team which can seriously compete next season.

declan macmanus
23-05-2015, 02:18 PM
I hope Motherwell rip them a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waxy
23-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Do they not need a season's notice to restructure?
For any other club yes, but this is the Rangers. The Same newco Rangers the authorities tried to shoehorn straight into the championship. Rules go out the window if it suits the Glasgow twins.

sbell1875
23-05-2015, 02:21 PM
Sorry but 7 games against them this season and we've won more than they have.

It wouldn't bother me either way if they fail to get promotion because 1 to 11 and in terms of a squad we are a better team.

liamh2202
23-05-2015, 02:23 PM
I hope they get humped.keeps one cat a game next year and if we can keep our squad I have no doubt we can win the league with them in it or not

Del Boy
23-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Hope they stay down. ****my *******s.

Onion
23-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Despise that club with a passion and every vile rodent associated with it. Would love to see them stuck in the Champ for another long season and them going bust again.... but that would probably not be in Hibs best interests, so reluctantly I have to hope they manage to get past Well. I'm seriously conflicted through and would not drown my sorrows of Well managed to put the Hun in their place :greengrin

Turkish Green
23-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Pragmatically, wanting rangers to go up makes sense. Realistically, it's impossible to wish good things to such a vile team. Solution? Don't watch the game next weekend and claim to be happy at either result.

Very much this. I will be in London next week and will give Scottish football a miss.

Pete
23-05-2015, 02:54 PM
They will go up. Guaranteed.

greenginger
23-05-2015, 03:05 PM
They will go up. Guaranteed.

Not so sure. I think Motherwell have a few good finishers in their side.

We still failed to take any of the numerous chances that came our way in 180 minutes of football. Yeah, I know we scored but that was the 189th minute .

Cod Boy
23-05-2015, 03:07 PM
Motherwell will bottle it

Sir David Gray
23-05-2015, 04:23 PM
I want our task next season to be as easy as possible so that means that I want Sevco out of our way.

I hope they go up next week.

Eyrie
23-05-2015, 04:26 PM
I agree that it is now in our own interests for Sevco Huns to get promotion.

Question - are they the first club to ever achieve three successive promotions?
If so, has any other club ever managed it in their first three seasons?
And if so, did that club also do it by massively outspending everyone to the extent that they needed emergency loans to stave off bankruptcy?

hibee_girl
23-05-2015, 04:26 PM

And if so, did that club also do it by massively outspending everyone to the extent that they needed emergency loans to stave off bankruptcy?

They haven't achieved 3 promotions yet.

Waxy
23-05-2015, 04:39 PM

And if so, did that club also do it by massively outspending everyone to the extent that they needed emergency loans to stave off bankruptcy?Did Gretna not do something similar?

Eyrie
23-05-2015, 04:50 PM
They haven't achieved 3 promotions yet.
Fair point.

Did Gretna not do something similar?
Just checked - it wasn't their first three seasons but they did even better by buying three successive league titles and not relying on the playoffs. Can we hope for a similar ending?

greenginger
23-05-2015, 05:13 PM
The Huns not coming up this season will mean league reconstruction and a 16 team Premier the season after next.

C'mon the 'Well !

Currie Hibee
23-05-2015, 05:15 PM
I hope they get promoted too, makes our task next season easier.

Agreed, as much as it pains me to say it, another season with them and Dave Kings cash could mean the play offs again. Motherwell on the other hand would leave us in pole position for 1st place.

DH1875
23-05-2015, 11:59 PM
I hope they go up and anyone saying different is just being silly IMO. If we find them in this league with us next season, no doubt they'd be our main challengers for the league. Why take the risk? Better to get rid just now and make next season that little bit easier for us. No danger they'll be as bad next year if their in this league.

heretoday
24-05-2015, 12:15 AM
I hope the Well win. The Championship is better with us and Rangers in it.

Baader
24-05-2015, 12:34 AM
An absolutely vile institution. An embarrassment to football, Scotland and indeed all humanity. As I want what's best for us though I'd rather they were not competing with Hibs next season.

The compromise to this moral dilemma is they are fully liquidated, Ibrox demolished and Ian Black forced to paint my top floor flat guttering on that death trap of a stepladder I own...

FromTheCapital
25-05-2015, 01:06 AM
**** them. Hope Motherwell rip them to parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California-Hibs
25-05-2015, 01:10 AM
The Huns not coming up this season will mean league reconstruction and a 16 team Premier the season after next.

C'mon the 'Well !

Would rather we didn't have to be reminded that we were 'saved' and the only reason we were in the top league was because of league reconstruction.

Much rather go and win it ourselves and rightfully get back up there.

Rangers go up and we walk this league next season folks.

HibbyDave
25-05-2015, 05:57 PM

C'mon the 'Well !

THIS! also lets not forget....we finished above them in the league this year.

Pete
25-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Rangers fan on Thursday.

If I start sending folk pictures of Lee Rigby on Facebook which are associated with dodgy groups then reel me in please.

emerald green
25-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Nope. Hope they are with us in this league next year. We're a better club and better side and even if we do come second there will be reconstruction because powers that be will not risk their blue boys staying down again

So, in the scenario you describe, if Hibs do come second at the end of next season who do you think will come first, and be promoted automatically? If it's The Rangers who come first then there is no risk of them staying down obviously. Have I misunderstood what you are saying?

Are you saying that there will be reconstruction agreed, during next season, but only should The Rangers fail to go up after the play-off against Motherwell?

Many folk seem to be jumping to the conclusion that there will be league reconstruction, but what evidence do they have for this assumption? League reconstruction is by no means certain IMHO, especially if certain clubs vote against it. These clubs will not care about anything other than looking after their own selfish financial interests, and if that means retaining four games a season (at least) against Celtic / The Rangers that's what they will do, and vote against league reconstruction.

The Rangers will be very much stronger next season as I have tried to explain elsewhere on this forum, and the fact nobody likes them is irrelevant. It would be in Hibs best interests if they did not have to compete with them next season in the Championship.

Eyrie
25-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Many folk seem to be jumping to conclusion that there will be league reconstruction, but what evidence do they have for this assumption? League reconstruction is by no means certain IMHO, especially if certain clubs vote against it. These clubs will not care about anything other than looking after their own selfish financial interests, and if that means retaining four games a season (at least) against Celtic / The Rangers that's what they will do, and vote against league reconstruction.

Correct. It's worth remembering that the attempt to have a more equitable distribution of the play off gate money got no further than a vote by the top division to reject it because they wanted the cash. Each division would have needed to approve the change and I'd assume that will also apply to reconstruction.

emerald green
25-05-2015, 06:57 PM
Correct. It's worth remembering that the attempt to have a more equitable distribution of the play off gate money got no further than a vote by the top division to reject it because they wanted the cash. Each division would have needed to approve the change and I'd assume that will also apply to reconstruction.

:agree:

EastCalderHibby
25-05-2015, 07:35 PM

100% :agree: want that HORRIBLE BIGOTED HATE FILLED BUNCH OF S...E
DOWN AND HOPEFULLY SOON OUT

just cant stand them end of

EastCalderHibby
25-05-2015, 07:38 PM
:agree: we need it to be a level playing field instead of Rangers and dodgy refs

well that will never happen

brog
26-05-2015, 10:23 AM
My head says Newco up, my heart says I hope Well gub them, they have 4 sent off & their verminous fans catch something nasty from the fetid remains of Ravenscraig. TBH, it's really a win/win for us, if Newco go up it's to our advantage for next season, if Well stay up it will be an absolute joy reading papers & watching TV in next few days.

Keith_M
26-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I've put my personal feelings about them aside and hope DerHun get promoted.

Whether they have to Beg, Steal or Borrow, they will have an increase in money available to them next season. They might also have a decent Manager in place and have the benefit of being able to offload a large part of the deadwood on the Playing Staff.

Between the two of them, having Motherwell in our league next season is the best option for Hibs, which is what I care about above all else.

jacomo
26-05-2015, 11:25 AM
I hope they get humped.keeps one cat a game next year and if we can keep our squad I have no doubt we can win the league with them in it or not

:agree:

Not going to fear them. Hope Well give them a beating.

Steve20
26-05-2015, 11:34 AM
Motherwell should beat them. Rangers looked dead on their feet by the end of the game on Saturday. Can't see them lasting another two games.

We had better hope they do get it together to beat Motherwell, though. We won't compete with a Rangers team that will improve dramatically over the summer and it'll be the playoffs for us again.

erskine-hibby
26-05-2015, 11:38 AM
I hope they get humped by Well. As for them improving dramatically if they stay in the championship...so will we!
Can't see them wanting to spend loads of dosh (which they don't have) if they don't get promoted.

Gerard
26-05-2015, 12:20 PM
We were very unlucky not to be in the play offs as The Rangers did not deserve to be there by their unsporting play and legions of thugish fans. I wish Motherwell the good luck we did not get.:wink:

Hibernia&Alba
26-05-2015, 04:44 PM
I totally get the rationale in wanting rid of Rangers next season, but I can't bring myself to want anything good for Scotland's shame. Both club and fans are a disgrace, and I can't help wanting them to fail.

emerald green
26-05-2015, 06:05 PM
I hope they get humped by Well. As for them improving dramatically if they stay in the championship...so will we!
Can't see them wanting to spend loads of dosh (which they don't have) if they don't get promoted.

Sorry, but this is a point a lot of folk are missing. They don't have to spend a lot of money to improve their squad. They, like many other clubs including Hibs, simply don't have loads of money to spend.

But, because of their name, they won't have a problem in attracting players on loan, or decent players who are out of contract. The days of clubs in Scotland paying £millions or even hundreds of thousands in transfer fees is over (certainly for the foreseeable future).

They will improve dramatically IMHO because they will get rid of all the deadwood (players like Boyd, Miller, Black, Shields, McCulloch etc who many on this forum have correctly slaughtered because they were garbage / past it and so on) and bring in much better players. I don't think Hibs have been carrying a lot of deadwood in their playing squad this past season, compared to The Rangers, yet we only beat them to second by three points.

The Rangers will be a very much improved team next season, sadly. They will also have McCall as manager (probably), not a clown like McCoist for a good part of the season, or McDowall who didn't even want the job.

I just think it makes sense to want Hibs to avoid them if we want Hibs to win the Championship next season. It will be much harder to do so if they are competing with Hibs. Just my opinion though.