PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibernian 1 - 0 Rangers (Cummings) (agg. 1-2) FT

Pages : 1 [2]

Hiber-nation
23-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Once again the fans turn up but the players don't. Hate to say this but rankers got their game plan spot on and cannot believe they kept up that pace.

Bollox. Team played well but plenty fans stayed away.

FitbaFolkKen
23-05-2015, 01:05 PM
Aye they tried hard. Brilliant. That's the least I expect.

They tried hard, it didn't come off, some fans decide to show a bit of respect to our players by applauding their effort. I don;t see how you could have a problem with that, much better to give them it tight.

SteveHFC
Putting on sunshine on leith after the game is embarrassing after losing the play-offs.

Pretty Boy
Another season in this league. Whata thought.

Still give it a week and I'll be desperate for pre season to start. Be a very different team the I'd expect.

easty
23-05-2015, 01:06 PM
They tried hard, it didn't come off, some fans decide to show a bit of respect to our players by applauding their effort. I don;t see how you could have a problem with that, much better to give them it tight.

I didn't give them it tight. I've no given any hibs player any abuse today. But I'm no cheering them off the park for that either!

pontius pilate
23-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Gutted that we couldn't at least take it to extra time. More angry at the fact another group of away fans can turn up at our ground and party. The Rangers had a game plan to keep 11 men behind the ball and we never had the street wise to change it or beat it. Another season in this league I hate to say this but I hope they go up

blindsummit
23-05-2015, 01:08 PM
We are probably the unluckiest team ever! We have played some great stuff this season but we can't score during the big occasions!

Not as bothered about not going up as I thought I would be!

I'm sorry Hibstastic but this is a financial and morale sapping disaster. We will lose more cash and bleed more support as another couple of thousand fans drift away, particularly kids who are tired of being crowed at by cheats such as Hearts and "Rangers". This is a significantly dark day and needs to be regarded seriously as such.

In any moral world, we would be the ones who are up. But Scottish football is corrupt to the core. We spent on infrastructure, Hearts and "Rangers" racked up and then dumped massive debt, while their stadiums rot, and yet they prosper and we suffer.

Our club should be shouting from the rooftops about this but alas Rod Petrie is embedded as an SFA insider so that's never going to happen. He puts the needs of "Rangers" above his supposed own club, so I don't expect he's hurting much tonight.

I'm also perplexed at the fact we have had three toothless performances against our chief promotion rivals. One late goal in three games? Given our excellent showing against them previously?

Obviously, I'm hurting so am getting paranoid, but the whole thing stinks.

HH81
23-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Bollox. Team played well but plenty fans stayed away.

Hibs played well today? 20 mins they were decent.

Baader
23-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Not faulting the players. The tie was lost on Wednesday. Today was a big ask and unlike some of the imposters weve had to endure over the past few years they gave their all. We should have gotten Stubbs in to have a proper preseason that's where we failed. Just need to ensure we win it next season.

leggeto
23-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Hibs played well today? 20 mins they were decent.

We were the better team and have been all season,but that's the way it goes if you don't take chances,can't fault effort of the boys today though

Lago
23-05-2015, 01:18 PM
The facts are that over the whole of thecseason Hibs just weren't good enough, for what ever reason. The worry is that they could well be equally not good enough next season in a league containing St. Mirren, with new manager Ian Murray, and either Rangers or Motherwell, not for getting QoS. It will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

doobydog
23-05-2015, 01:19 PM
Enjoy another season in the 2nd tier lads. If u don't get out next year then your clubs f****d. Trust me, yous will be done financially.
PS if rangers don't go up the Jambo's will be signing Allan.

HH81
23-05-2015, 01:19 PM
We were the better team and have been all season,but that's the way it goes if you don't take chances,can't fault effort of the boys today though

I don't see it that way. Thought we couldn't break them down and they looked like we were never getting back onto it.

One Day Soon
23-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Enjoy another season in the 2nd tier lads. If u don't get out next year then your clubs f****d. Trust me, yous will be done financially.

You'd know about being done financially. Honour and integrity my ar5e

HH81

I would sell him if any club offers cash!

Diclonius
Ken what, well done Hibs. It wasn't to be. Next season we're winning this division.

liamh2202

At least we are safe in the knowledge we will never be your dirty little cheating ****my club ;) btw you couldn't buy Allan with all the tainted cash in the world

HH81
23-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Just seen Allan tackle again, very lucky to have not been red carded. Poor tackle.

Matty_Jack04
23-05-2015, 01:22 PM
We miss a good wide man IMO someone to come off the bench and offer something different, rangers set up to be hard to break down and do it well tippy tap on the edge of the box or hopeful balls into crowded area's are playing into their hands, someone to get in behind or take a man on is what we need to find for next year...gutted as I'm sure the players and staff are but it was an uphill task after we'd..we'll go again.

Moulin Yarns
23-05-2015, 01:23 PM
I don't see it that way. Thought we couldn't break them down and they looked like we were never getting back onto it.

Opinions?

14 shots to 4
7 0n target to 2
57% possession

By far the better footballing team against a spoiling team. Yes we couldn't break them down today. Look back at previous results though and we are by far the better team over the season.

doobydog
23-05-2015, 01:23 PM
You'd know about being done financially. Honour and integrity my ar5e
Haha. Well done typing through tears, u couldn't bear the worst ever rangers team over 2 legs, u don't deserve promotion.

leggeto
23-05-2015, 01:25 PM

That's been the story of our season,teams come to us for a draw and ended up getting a win.
I think we need another striker in to take those chances we've missed all season

green day
23-05-2015, 01:25 PM

Course you are....in a world where you don't pump your sister/mother (same thing usually?)

leggeto
23-05-2015, 01:26 PM

And you lot will be down next season

hibee_girl
23-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Is nobody else hurt by this defeat? I know it was a great effort by the players, but we've just lost to the Rangers, and as a result, i'm not sure if they deserved that standing ovation as they left the field. I'm seriously angry, and disappointed just now.

Considering where we were a few weeks into the season they've done really well to finish 2nd. They did deserve that ovation today, Stubbs especially

GlasgowHibee
23-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Heard from a current Rangers coach that both Allan and Cummings will be on their way to Ibrox for next season. Wish I was joking. :rolleyes:

doobydog
23-05-2015, 01:28 PM
And you lot will be down next season
No we'll be challenging for Europe. I will miss your club tho. Enjoy. Lol

leggeto
Considering where we were a few weeks into the season they've done really well to finish 2nd. They did deserve that ovation today, Stubbs especially

Agreed, I never thought we'd get this far after the mess the butcher left us in

HH81
That's been the story of our season,teams come to us for a draw and ended up getting a win.
I think we need another striker in to take those chances we've missed all season

I had this feeling first 20 mins of 2nd half Hibs would come out and we might just do it.

Not convinced we had a shot and for me the game was up.

green day
23-05-2015, 01:30 PM

Admins, launch this c u n t

Glesgahibby
23-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Unlucky again,ref with no balls again and the usual flat dejected feeling!!
i could spout the obvious anger at the blatant media,sfa,spl and officials bias towards that horrible mob!! but whats the point.I do think we deserved to go through,but why dwell again?
I hope they stay down with us and we have a crack at them again next season.

Baader
23-05-2015, 01:31 PM

You're delusional. Seek help now.

SteveHFC
23-05-2015, 01:31 PM

**** off you hearts ****.

Pretty Boy
23-05-2015, 01:32 PM
He's gone.

Ignore it.

One Day Soon
23-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Haha. Well done typing through tears, u couldn't bear the worst ever rangers team over 2 legs, u don't deserve promotion.

I think you meant 'beat' rather than 'bear'. Learn some english. In any event regardless of our position your own club's sordid and dishonoured record is written into history forever. You will never walk away from being poppy thieves.

hibees 7062
23-05-2015, 01:37 PM

Why he plays in midfield and would cost money

Heisenberg
23-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Heard from a current Rangers coach that both Allan and Cummings will be on their way to Ibrox for next season. Wish I was joking. :rolleyes:

They can't afford either of them.

R'Albin
23-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Again, we are playing well but I just don't see us scoring.

hibees 7062
23-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Opinions?

14 shots to 4
7 0n target to 2
57% possession

By far the better footballing team against a spoiling team. Yes we couldn't break them down today. Look back at previous results though and we are by far the better team over the season.

Confirmed by McCall

Glesgahibby
23-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Get yer gimp mask on ganjamut,and enjoy being the whipping boy next season.
ps whats it like owning yer club ya f@nny!!!

Deansy
23-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Haha. Well done typing through tears, u couldn't bear the worst ever rangers team over 2 legs,

Admin - why are supporters and backers of registered sex-offenders being allowed to post ?

snooky
23-05-2015, 01:51 PM
Unlucky again,ref with no balls again and the usual flat dejected feeling!!
i could spout the obvious anger at the blatant media,sfa,spl and officials bias towards that horrible mob!! but whats the point.I do think we deserved to go through,but why dwell again?
I hope they stay down with us and we have a crack at them again next season.
I hope the stay down too as promotion will only strengthen them financially. They are not out the woods yet and another year in this league will do them no good in the dosh department.

Hiber-nation
23-05-2015, 02:07 PM
They can't afford either of them.

Ignore him, obvious yam.

Pretty Boy
23-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Admin - why are supporters and backers of registered sex-offenders being allowed to post ?

He's been banned.

jacomo
23-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Not faulting the players. The tie was lost on Wednesday. Today was a big ask and unlike some of the imposters weve had to endure over the past few years they gave their all. We should have gotten Stubbs in to have a proper preseason that's where we failed. Just need to ensure we win it next season.

True. So long as we start on the front foot next season we should be ok.

Losing 2-0 to that deeply mediocre Hun team on Weds still a bitter pill to swallow.

Franck Stanton
23-05-2015, 04:40 PM

Why don't you just crawl back under the stone you came out of ? Who gives a flying one about anything you lot have to say ? As for signing Scott Allan ---well was going to say you couldn't afford him , but then I remembered who I am talking to and realise that fact hasn't stopped you in the past now has it / Now run along I am sure your ma has just shouted that yer tea's out. Muppet.

tamig
23-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Why don't you just crawl back under the stone you came out of ? Who gives a flying one about anything you lot have to say ? As for signing Scott Allan ---well was going to say you couldn't afford him , but then I remembered who I am talking to and realise that fact hasn't stopped you in the past now has it / Now run along I am sure your ma has just shouted that yer tea's out. Muppet.

I think he's already been crushed under his stone. Gone. Sad character.

weonlywon6-2
23-05-2015, 04:49 PM
We beat rangers 4 times in one season and beat them to second and we still end up in the championship 😂😂😂😂

emerald green
23-05-2015, 04:53 PM
I think he's already been crushed under his stone. Gone. Sad character.

To think he/she has gone to all the trouble of registering for Hibs.net with the intention of waiting to see if Hibs didn't get promoted before posting his/her bile.

What a truly sad, weird, messed up, hate filled individual. Dearie me. He/she is probably away giving it large on the EEN now. :crazy:

tamig
23-05-2015, 04:57 PM
To think he/she has gone to all the trouble of registering for Hibs.net with the intention of waiting to see if Hibs didn't get promoted before posting his/her bile.

What a truly sad, weird, messed up, hate filled individual. Dearie me. He/she is probably away giving it large on the EEN now. :crazy:

They're really not worth getting bothered about. Let them mix with the likes of roland rat on the News forum - if that erse is still kicking about. Two of a kind.

Hibernia&Alba
23-05-2015, 05:14 PM
It wasn't to be. If only the goal had come ten minutes earlier........if only,if only.

We played well and did everything we could to turn it around; alas we couldn't quite do it. The fans were superb. Scunnered to be spending another year in the Championship; let's make it our last.