PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial Match Day Thread For Travel Trivia Breakfast Fashion and anything

Ronniekirk
23-05-2015, 06:06 AM
Hopefully not the last one of the Season . nice and Sunny in Paisley and unfortunately off to Kilberry in Argyle and hopefully take in the game in a pub there or Tarbert .
Toast and Coffee just now and get something more Substantial on way up .

Gutted am not at the game despite being deflated at Ibrox midweek when their second went in ,have now got a modicum of anticipation and excitement back .Went to see Derren Brown the Mentalist last night and the Team could maybe have benefited from a session with him ( anyone who was there will know what I mean )
Anyway look forward to what today brings We know we will give them a game of it just as we did at Ibrox ,we know what we need to do so Let's Just ****ing Do it .

to those that are up bright and early like Blackpool and Bolton ( sounds like a Double Act ) Safe journey and hope the game turns out the way we all want it

Thinking Positve Thought and Karma .

moan the Hi Bees. :flag::flag: :flag: One for each goal we need

Aldo
23-05-2015, 06:14 AM
Ah so you survived Ronnie!! Where have you got your big orange foamy finger from Wed night??
:-)

Anyway cracking day here in Fife. Up Coffee already on the go and cannot wait.

As for breekie. Being a good (ish) boy of late so it'll be Porridge and banana for me this fine morning.

As for clothing..... Dark green Ralph Lauren polo is a DEFO however no decisions made on bottom half.... Jeans??? Chinos?? Footwear will be Gazelles (og).

Then it's either g star bomber or lacoste but that'll be dependant on my trouser decision.

Anyway really looking forward to today.

weecounty hibby
23-05-2015, 06:18 AM
Sunny here in Clackmannan sun been streaming through the window since stupid o'clock!! Been up since 6. Breakfast will be some cereal and toast. Will get up drop daughter off at her grans then me and junior will put on our "lucky"😄 Hibs scarfs and go and get on the Alloa Hibs bus. Watched the Glasgow v Ulster rugby last night and that has me believing even more that we can do this

scoopyboy
23-05-2015, 06:26 AM
Lovely morning here in Musselburgh.

Off to Wallyford soon to watch laddie playing bowls in Youth League then onto the game.

Hoping for a good day.

Ronniekirk
23-05-2015, 06:46 AM
Ah so you survived Ronnie!! Where have you got your big orange foamy finger from Wed night??
:-)

Anyway cracking day here in Fife. Up Coffee already on the go and cannot wait.

As for breekie. Being a good (ish) boy of late so it'll be Porridge and banana for me this fine morning.

As for clothing..... Dark green Ralph Lauren polo is a DEFO however no decisions made on bottom half.... Jeans??? Chinos?? Footwear will be Gazelles (og).

Then it's either g star bomber or lacoste but that'll be dependant on my trouser decision.

Anyway really looking forward to today.

To be fair the ones beside the directors box were ok and a lot were ****ting themselves the way we started.Met a neighbour who is a Hun and got him a ticket beside me from my contact in the ticket office Someone else from my work ended up in the same area and threatened to out me if we scored But I behaved myself unlike the Oragami mob in the corner with their crumbled cardboard Was able to look king etc in the eye they were all smiles at start but the blood soon drained as we passed them off the park More of the same today and an end product and defensive lapses and we will give them the fright of their lives:wink::agree::wink: Aldo Enjoy and hope you win at the very least

liamh2202
23-05-2015, 06:54 AM
I'm on my way blasting out my surround sound here in Helensburgh.. Come on the Hibs

Pretty Boy
23-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Looks a nice morning from my window in sunny Leith.

Feeling strangely confident today after feeling totally deflated on Wednesday night. Looking forward to getting right behind the team and enjoying a couple of Saturday afternoon beers whatever happens.

Sylar
23-05-2015, 06:57 AM
Glorious morning down on the Hampshire coast - going to watch the game but have a plan B set aside as I'm not optimistic.

They'll rearrange their lineup and put McCulloch into the team and sit behind the ball...it's not going to be pretty and we'll need to break them down early.

green day
23-05-2015, 07:02 AM
Sunny at the campsite in Blair Atholl. About to fry up brekkie, then down to Pitlochry to watch the game in boozer no doubt full of Orcs.

Gutted I can't make it, got a good feeling about today.

DH1875
23-05-2015, 07:12 AM
The good thing about us gutting their allocation is that there doesn't seem to be any of them on the train this fine sunny morning :)
We can ducking do this Hibs.

Togs91
23-05-2015, 07:20 AM
I'm on my way blasting out my surround sound here in Helensburgh.. Come on the Hibs

Lovely day here in helensburgh it is!! On the train the now heading through, coffee stand at the station was shut mind...

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Sunshine on Slateford just now, The Office here we come.

Lets do this Hibees!

mim
23-05-2015, 07:40 AM
En route now from Kirkcaldy. Heading to the Hibs Club to see King Paddy, Onion and big Tony.
Gorgeous morning. We can do this today :flag:

NYHibby
23-05-2015, 09:20 AM
I had to walk through an orange march to get to Queen St this morning. The Rangers fans were loving it.

adhibs
23-05-2015, 09:47 AM
Got my green and gold burlingtons on with the stud on inside right foot rather than outside left as normal. Hoping it brings a change of big game fortune

SteveHFC
23-05-2015, 10:06 AM
@DeanBrett62: Liquidated, renamed and chucked into the bottom tier of Scottish football and their fans still think they're a big club😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂✌️

:faf:

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Nice to see the two BHs in The Office! :-)

Auckland Hibs
23-05-2015, 10:22 AM
Just fell in the door from the Auckland Blues v Wellington Hurricanes at Eden Park - sofa iPad combo for cabbage game :aok:

:gwa:

KdyHby
23-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Georgie Best song getting a good airing around the Office.