PDA

View Full Version : It won't be long..

HibsNutter
22-05-2015, 06:16 PM
Until we are back challenging at the top end of the premier league, whether we progress tomorrow or not. This is my belief after the change that has happened this season. The running of the club seems to have been a lot more effective in most aspects.

We still have a chance tomorrow and I believe we CAN turn it around, however, if things don't go our way, I think it is important that we recognise that the club is moving in the right direction with a more driven, ambitious management team, coupled with a recruitment system that now seems to be delivering quality, and I expect this to remain the case.

Franck Stanton
22-05-2015, 06:46 PM
Until we are back challenging at the top end of the premier league, whether we progress tomorrow or not. This is my belief after the change that has happened this season. The running of the club seems to have been a lot more effective in most aspects.

We still have a chance tomorrow and I believe we CAN turn it around, however, if things don't go our way, I think it is important that we recognise that the club is moving in the right direction with a more driven, ambitious management team, coupled with a recruitment system that now seems to be delivering quality, and I expect this to remain the case.

Get and agree with what you are saying mate, just hope we are doing it in the top division next year. [impatient bugger me]

Steve20
22-05-2015, 07:31 PM

We need to start performing in matches that really matter before we will go up, never mind challenge at the top. Stubbs has proved nothing yet, he can go some way to making a start by getting through tomorrow.

heretoday
22-05-2015, 08:03 PM
It's more competitive in the Championship. The SPL's boring, waiting around to get stuffed by Celtic. I won't be too blue if we don't succeed tomorrow.

Del Boy
22-05-2015, 10:18 PM
I'll be gutted if we have another year in this division

Gatecrasher
22-05-2015, 10:33 PM
I'll be gutted if we have another year in this division
If we don't do it it's not had end of the world though, Stubbs and the coaches have done a good job this season. We have a good core in the squad now and will get better with a full and proper pre season to work with.

jacomo
22-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Sorry, but pish. Save this revisionist **** in case the worst happens.

We need to win.

Sir David Gray
22-05-2015, 11:13 PM
Another year in this pish league will bore me to tears.

It doesn't bear thinking about right now.

Bad Martini
22-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Sorry, but pish. Save this revisionist **** in case the worst happens.

We need to win.

Spot on. And we CAN win against a **** rangers team. Keep the faith.

B.H.F.C
22-05-2015, 11:16 PM

I agree. It's been all right for the novalty factor away from home at times. But anybody thinking another year in this league is a good idea is mental.

Sir David Gray
22-05-2015, 11:26 PM
I agree. It's been all right for the novalty factor away from home at times. But anybody thinking another year in this league is a good idea is mental.

:agree: I have absolutely no wish to travel to places like Dumbarton, Alloa or Morton next season.

silverhibee
22-05-2015, 11:32 PM
:agree: I have absolutely no wish to travel to places like Dumbarton, Alloa or Morton next season.

I won't be if it is to be the case, no away games for me if it is to be this league again.

Motherwell will be a tough 2 game leg for us though. :thumbsup:

RIP Bestie
22-05-2015, 11:32 PM

Another year in the championship is really not an option if we want to keep any momentum going.
Any good players that have been identified and recruited this year, Allen, Fyvie, McGeough and Fontaine won't be around next season along with a few others and we will be starting again from scratch. That, I believe, is the reality and I don't see us challenging at the top end of Scottish football for a long long time yet. If Rangers go up I predict that they, along with Hearts and Aberdeen and possibly Dundee Utd, will be in much better shape than us when we eventually get back up.

GlasgowHibee
22-05-2015, 11:40 PM

St Mirren away on Friday night in December sure does sound appealing... :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
22-05-2015, 11:43 PM
St Mirren away on Friday night in December sure does sound appealing... :rolleyes:

I can barely contain my excitement.

SteveHFC
22-05-2015, 11:57 PM

:agree:

If we don't win tomorrow and don't go up next season. Questions need to be asked.

madabouthibs
23-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Phek all this "another year in the Diddy League" pish, we're too big for this league. We NEED to be up there, playing with the big boys, challenging for Europe and the cups, we, the fans deserve it. We have a better team than The Huns, and we can afford it!
A good start tomoorow and us behind the team, the Huns are there for the taking. GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::gwa::gwa::gwa:

God Petrie
23-05-2015, 12:04 AM
I don't give a flying **** who I'm watching the cabbage play. As long as it's the cabbage I'm there to watch.

Pete
23-05-2015, 05:11 AM
I don't give a flying **** who I'm watching the cabbage play. As long as it's the cabbage I'm there to watch.

We might not get through today so some folk had better learn to deal with it. It will be easier for them if they look at the bigger picture and how far we've come.

If we lose then we lose but we'll simply build again and walk this league next season. The cream always rises to the top...even if cheating ****s barge their way past them in the process.

Don't be fooled, there are plenty clubs who have bleated on about how much they have changed but they don't know the meaning of the word. We have undergone real change and therefore the ones who might have to wait.

Win, lose or draw today I'll be back next season because I know something is happening. The model we have in place will ensure that any loss of playing staff will not have too much of an effect.

Love the club right now.:flag:

Fergos
23-05-2015, 05:31 AM

We might not get through today so some folk had better learn to deal with it. It will be easier for them if they look at the bigger picture and how far we've come.

If we lose then we lose but we'll simply build again and walk this league next season. The cream always rises to the top...even if cheating ****s barge their way past them in the process.

Don't be fooled, there are plenty clubs who have bleated on about how much they have changed but they don't know the meaning of the word. We have undergone real change and therefore the ones who might have to wait.

Win, lose or draw today I'll be back next season because I know something is happening. The model we have in place will ensure that any loss of playing staff will not have too much of an effect.

Aye the same...desperate for us to turn these cretins over today and get a deserved pop at M'well but whatever the result I'll be there again next year as I can see major progress this year for the first time in too long.

Life without watching the Cabbage - not for me.

Keep the faith - and lets do these fools.

GGTTH.

Borderhibbie76
23-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Aye the same...desperate for us to turn these cretins over today and get a deserved pop at M'well but whatever the result I'll be there again next year as I can see major progress this year for the first time in too long.

Life without watching the Cabbage - not for me.

Keep the faith - and lets do these fools.

GGTTH.

Agree 100% we can still do this today but if not I believe Stubbs will already have plans for a title assault next year...I think deep down we all knew it might take 2 years down here....the main focus is the improvement has been massive and will only get better after a full pre season under Stubbsy. I don't think as many players would leave...there is a real camaraderie and a few might just opt for another year...
BUT let's get at them from the start today and give this a right good go Hibees!!

JimBHibees
23-05-2015, 06:03 AM
We need to start performing in matches that really matter before we will go up, never mind challenge at the top. Stubbs has proved nothing yet, he can go some way to making a start by getting through tomorrow.

He has proven he can takeover a shambolic and unfit group and in a relatively short time have them playing attractive and winning football. His signings have been very good and this season we have seen some wonderful performances. There have been blips and injury wise we have had some bad luck though to say he has proved nothing is obviously a crock.

JimBHibees
23-05-2015, 06:05 AM
If we don't do it it's not had end of the world though, Stubbs and the coaches have done a good job this season. We have a good core in the squad now and will get better with a full and proper pre season to work with.

Agree totally.

marinello59
23-05-2015, 06:06 AM

Nobody has said its a good idea.

JimBHibees
23-05-2015, 06:07 AM

Completely agree we are moving in the right direction of that there is no doubt.

DH1875
23-05-2015, 07:02 AM

If we don't win tomorrow and don't go up next season. Questions need to be asked.

IF we don't win today I fully expect us to WIN the divison next season, no question.