PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office Good News Story

Leith_Hibee
22-05-2015, 12:48 PM
I was working in Glasgow Monday & Tuesday and secured tickets for Ibrox, on my way back to Edinburgh after work on tuesday I got delayed and arrived at the ticket office at 7.15pm to pick up my tickets. Office closed at 7pm and the girl had locked up. I was delighted when she said "Rangers game?" to which I nodded. She proceeded to open the shop back up and got me my tickets tickets. That my friends is customer service.

Not a great story but I think the ticket staff get a bad rap, I thought I'd share a wee good news story aboout the ticket office staff who work their socks off and receive very little credit. :thumbsup:

MB62
22-05-2015, 01:21 PM
Well done that girl :thumbsup:

PatHead
22-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Well done to the staff ad well done that guy as well for telling us about it.

Good to see folk being praised. Helps with the positive atmosphere around Easter Road these days.

emerald green
22-05-2015, 06:01 PM
I was working in Glasgow Monday & Tuesday and secured tickets for Ibrox, on my way back to Edinburgh after work on tuesday I got delayed and arrived at the ticket office at 7.15pm to pick up my tickets. Office closed at 7pm and the girl had locked up. I was delighted when she said "Rangers game?" to which I nodded. She proceeded to open the shop back up and got me my tickets tickets. That my friends is customer service.

Not a great story but I think the ticket staff get a bad rap, I thought I'd share a wee good news story aboout the ticket office staff who work their socks off and receive very little credit. :thumbsup:

The girl at the ticket office. :top marksHope her boss hears about this too. Well done.

givescotlandfreedom
22-05-2015, 07:39 PM
Above and beyond the call of duty, well done that lady and to the OP for posting it.