PDA

View Full Version : Linlithgow and Bo'ness Branch bus for the The Rangers match

linlithgowhibbie
22-05-2015, 11:40 AM
Hi,

The branch bus on saturday leaves the Newtown Bar at 09:45hrs sharp. Picking up at the 4 in 1 and the Hole in the Wa' Linlithgow about 09:50ish and the usual spot in Winchburgh at about 10:00-10-05hrs.

Bigger bus, lets fill it.

See you all there.

Brian G:gwa::gwa:

banarc7062
25-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Brian, appears to have been a breakdown in communications. My grandson and me waited in Winchburgh 10.00am - 10.45, missing two service 38's we could have taken to the game today but decided to hang on in case the delay you anticipated at the Cross in Linlithgow caused your bus a greater hold up than anticipated. 45 minutes is about the time taken for my daily commute by bus back and forth to and from Falkirk each day and takes in the works at the cross. Your suggested timing when offering seats on your bus indicated 10.00 - 10.05 and to allow for the road work delay. I should have given you my mobile but trusted you to honour the arrangement we had made. Big disappointment, as was the game. Had the pick up been successful as we anticipated your bus had every opportunity of two applicants for membership of your travel party.
Regards
Archie Banks

linlithgowhibbie
25-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Brian, appears to have been a breakdown in communications. My grandson and me waited in Winchburgh 10.00am - 10.45, missing two service 38's we could have taken to the game today but decided to hang on in case the delay you anticipated at the Cross in Linlithgow caused your bus a greater hold up than anticipated. 45 minutes is about the time taken for my daily commute by bus back and forth to and from Falkirk each day and takes in the works at the cross. Your suggested timing when offering seats on your bus indicated 10.00 - 10.05 and to allow for the road work delay. I should have given you my mobile but trusted you to honour the arrangement we had made. Big disappointment, as was the game. Had the pick up been successful as we anticipated your bus had every opportunity of two applicants for membership of your travel party.
Regards
Archie Banks

Archie, check your PMs

Brian