PDA

View Full Version : Curious Hearts Graph

Colr
21-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Was looking at this graph on Wiki and wondered if I was reading it wrong.

I cannot see Hearts in the second tier on it except at present but I seem to recall they spent two years in the second tier in the 80s.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Heart_of_Midlothian_FC_League_Performance.svg

Am I wrong?

Geo_1875
21-05-2015, 01:41 PM
No, your right. They did go down and liked it so much they decided to stay for another year.

The graph is also wrong as it doesn't show them at the top of Tier 1 in 1986.

tritonscaff
21-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Was looking at this graph on Wiki and wondered if I was reading it wrong.

I cannot see Hearts in the second tier on it except at present but I seem to recall they spent two years in the second tier in the 80s.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Heart_of_Midlothian_FC_League_Performance.svg

Am I wrong?
no they spent seasons 1977/78, 1979/80, 1981/82 and 1982/83 and this season outwith the top division

The_Exile
21-05-2015, 02:51 PM
it doesn't show them at the top of Tier 1 in 1986.

Correct, my memory is possibly fading a bit but they romped it that year didn't they? League and cup double, or am I missing something here?.......................

Smartie
21-05-2015, 03:00 PM
Their "living wage" nonsense and distasteful "save the children" link-up recently had an odious whiff of re-writing history about them.

Maybe they now actually are attempting to re-write history.

Lest we forget and all that.

HIBERNIAN-0762
21-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Their "living wage" nonsense and distasteful "save the children" link-up recently had an odious whiff of re-writing history about them.

Maybe they now actually are attempting to re-write history.

Lest we forget and all that.

Aye, but they get away with all of this as usual, they're arrogance is breathtaking at times and when they fall in Tom Tit they come out smelling of roses.

Revolting organisation.