PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Forster

Unseen work
21-05-2015, 06:16 AM
IMO we miss this guy massively, especially in the bigger games. We always seem more organised with him in the defence, he wins a lot of duels either in the air or across the ground, and he is full of passion

3pm
21-05-2015, 06:21 AM
I agree.

TAking that point further, I think we have been unfortunate to lose Forster, Watson and Boyle at such a crucial time. It's left us limited in the way we set up and arguably those injuries have happened in the positions we probably wanted to avoid.

skipster7
21-05-2015, 07:40 AM
I think he's probably our biggest threat at corners as well. Would surely have got his head on a few last night.

Golden Bear
21-05-2015, 08:02 AM
We really missed both Forster& Boyle. The injuries they picked up against Falkirk have certainly not helped our cause.

Just our luck -------------- again.

:boo hoo:

Centre Hawf
21-05-2015, 01:53 PM
Makes me hate Falkirk more now, they were dirty that day and the proof is in the fact that Boyle and Forster have had bad injuries from it. Hope ICT run all over them.

Stevie Reid
21-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Although they are part and parcel of football, we have had horrendous problems with injuries this year, especially with players who were in/just hitting a patch of really good form. Farid, McGeough, Forster (twice), Boyle, Gray (twice), and Robertson have all been missing for extended periods at vital stages this year.

Our disciplinary record has been so good that suspensions have barely come into the equation, so it's really frustrating to have had such an inordinate amount of injuries this season.