PDA

View Full Version : What the Sevco fans are feeling right now...

Northernhibee
20-05-2015, 09:51 PM
...is what we felt after the first leg against Hamilton last season.

Bring them the **** on.

DH1875
21-05-2015, 07:07 AM
Just off the phone to my brother (he is a sevco fan) and he doesn't think the tie is over. He was like, its Hibs, you never know what your gonna get. Said most of his mates are of the same opinion but that they all agree the 1st goal is massive. Despite being a sevco fan he's been to a few hibs games over the years including the 4-3 game against Falkirk so knows that we can pull it out of the bag.

Ronniekirk
21-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Just off the phone to my brother (he is a sevco fan) and he doesn't think the tie is over. He was like, its Hibs, you never know what your gonna get. Said most of his mates are of the same opinion but that they all agree the 1st goal is massive. Despite being a sevco fan he's been to a few hibs games over the years including the 4-3 game against Falkirk so knows that we can pull it out of the bag.
No point on dwelling on it but if we had Leigh last night we would have scored, given the possession we had and how rattled they were at times

Steve20
21-05-2015, 07:31 AM
No point on dwelling on it but if we had Leigh last night we would have scored, given the possession we had and how rattled they were at times

If we had Leigh, we wouldn't have been relegated.

Smartie
21-05-2015, 07:36 AM
And just think where we'd be if we still had Sauzee, Stanton and Gordon Smith?

Leigh is gone - deal with it.

It is what we do with who we have now that is important.

s.a.m
21-05-2015, 08:37 AM
...is what we felt after the first leg against Hamilton last season.

Bring them the **** on.

:thumbsup:
I'm a lifelong pessimist, didn't expect us to go up this season, and didn't expect us to beat the Rangers -in fact, I wake up every morning and think, "Oh. I'm still here!". BUT Jeezo, even I can see it's still do-able. Many teams have lost a half-time, 2 goal lead, including Hamilton last year. Just stop it with the giving up, folks.:aok:

hughio
21-05-2015, 08:49 AM
:thumbsup:
I'm a lifelong pessimist, didn't expect us to go up this season, and didn't expect us to beat the Rangers -in fact, I wake up every morning and think, "Oh. I'm still here!". BUT Jeezo, even I can see it's still do-able. Many teams have lost a half-time, 2 goal lead, including Hamilton last year. Just stop it with the giving up, folks.:aok:

:aok:
I am with you sam I am.

:flag::flag::flag:

s.a.m
21-05-2015, 08:57 AM
:aok:
I am with you sam I am.

:flag::flag::flag:

:thumbsup: 'mon join the Coalition of the Slightly Hopeful!

truehibernian
21-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Why stop at 2 goals - we have scored 2,3 and 4 against them this season alone........those that think the tie is over are cuckoo - I still think Hibs could rattle 3 or 4 past them if things fall right.

We can easily win this in the 90 let alone extra time.

Glesgahibby
21-05-2015, 09:26 AM
I'm thinking 90mins to pull back a two goal deficit.
By far the fitter squad(last 10mins proved that)
A vocal home support from the kick off(no matter how big the attendance)
12.00 ko must give us an advantage.
All the hard work to get into this position is the key stubbsy will use to lift and ensure the players give it there all.This game is not over!!!

portyhibernian
21-05-2015, 10:45 AM
If we could have pulled one back last night it would have been a huge lift going into Saturday, not over yet though and we've shown we're capable of pumping them. Mon the Hibs.