PDA

View Full Version : tonight RESULT

familyman
20-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Was Cummings actually playing...and what about the ability to head at corners..Of more importance YET AGAIN tactically out played.
A MAJOR rethink for Saturday and get that forward line shaken up!!!

We will be behind you on Saturday for sure but come on THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

Thecat23
20-05-2015, 08:48 PM
Only issue tonight I have was why did Cummings play the 90? Djee, Djee would surely have offered more? Very poor management from Stubbs IMO but I'm not throwing the towel in yet.

Pete
20-05-2015, 08:51 PM
It's half time. People need to chill!

erin go bragh
20-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Thought Cummings and Malonga should have been replaced for last 20 . Get the first goal on Sat and its all to play for . Another 4-0 pleeez

GGTTH

Onceinawhile
20-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Tactically outplayed? Nonsense we went toe to toe and they won because they took their chances unlike dom and Jason.

dalgetybayhibee
20-05-2015, 08:56 PM
It's half time. People need to chill!

That is a good way to look at it, but BBC Rangers written us off already

Steve20
20-05-2015, 08:59 PM

And why wouldn't they? We are awful. We will concede at Easter Road and our strikers ***** themselves everytime the ball comes near them.

Pete
20-05-2015, 09:01 PM

More the fool them. We will be a bit sharper on Saturday while they will be tiring.

essexhibee
20-05-2015, 09:02 PM
More the fool them. We will be a bit sharper on Saturday while they will be tiring.

Your optimism keeping me going cause for the life of me I just can't see it.

blackpoolhibs
20-05-2015, 09:03 PM
Only issue tonight I have was why did Cummings play the 90? Djee, Djee would surely have offered more? Very poor management from Stubbs IMO but I'm not throwing the towel in yet.

Not for the first time this season, taking Cummings off tonight was NOT a difficult decision. Terrible management to either fail to see how bad he was, or think he was playing well enough to keep on the park.

And of course when we are winning so many corners and throwing so many crosses into the box, Farid El Aligui was a must substitution at least for the last 20-25 minutes tonight.

Only Stubbs knows why he sat on his arse all night, while we had a complete passenger on the park and we were playing to Alagui's strengths too? :confused:

Thecat23
20-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Not for the first time this season, taking Cummings off tonight was NOT a difficult decision. Terrible management to either fail to see how bad he was, or think he was playing well enough to keep on the park.

And of course when we are winning so many corners and throwing so many crosses into the box, Farid El Aligui was a must substitution at least for the last 20-25 minutes tonight.

Only Stubbs knows why he sat on his arse all night, while we had a complete passenger on the park and we were playing to Alagui's strengths too? :confused:

Can't argue with any of that BH. It really did baffle me!

Tyler Durden
20-05-2015, 09:05 PM
I can't really think of one player who deserved pass marks tonight. Just not sharp enough in either box.

Smartie
20-05-2015, 09:12 PM
I can't really think of one player who deserved pass marks tonight. Just not sharp enough in either box.

I think they all just about got pass marks.

Absolutely nobody got more than that though. Nothing in the game at all, they got a couple of breaks more than us.

We really weren't good enough in the final third but I don't think that can really be blamed on anyone in particular.

Hard to see how Stubbs might mix it up. Boyle was a massive loss for us though.

Tyler Durden
20-05-2015, 09:16 PM
I think they all just about got pass marks.

Absolutely nobody got more than that though. Nothing in the game at all, they got a couple of breaks more than us.

We really weren't good enough in the final third but I don't think that can really be blamed on anyone in particular.

Hard to see how Stubbs might mix it up. Boyle was a massive loss for us though.

Have to wonder why Dje Dje was given an 18 month deal if Stubbs isn't going to use him. Arguably he could've been a straight swap to play Boyles recent role.

Certainly he or Farid should've had at least 10 minutes tonight.

Smartie
20-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Have to wonder why Dje Dje was given an 18 month deal if Stubbs isn't going to use him. Arguably he could've been a straight swap to play Boyles recent role.

Certainly he or Farid should've had at least 10 minutes tonight.

Agree 100% with that.

"Just about pass marks" isn't enough late in a game when we're struggling to break a team down.

I was astonished Stubbs didn't shake it up, even just to give us a bigger threat at the corners we had.

NAE NOOKIE
20-05-2015, 09:33 PM
With 13 corners and loads of possession we really should have scored .... 4 minutes at the end was a joke considering the Huns wouldn't give the ball back and the delay at corners and bye kicks with stuff being thrown at our players ..... I presume the SPFL will do nothing.

Ronniekirk
20-05-2015, 09:44 PM
Just back was sitting about six seats away from Murray king Grieg and brown and during that first half they were worried .
But we didn't score from our pressure and one really good chance .At no point did I think we were going to loose a goal till we did .A few minutes from half time we were far to casual in giving the ball away and possibly a touch complacent given hoe much we were on top .Stubbs should of been out at the technical area getting that message across McCall was constantly out there urging his players on
Cummings saw plenty of the ball but didn't do a lot with it and agree that it's hard to justify not subbing him pic Farid couldn't play fifteen minutes tonight he clearly won't be fit for second game .
Second half we had enough of ball at times but they defended what we threw at them easily I thought
But they were there to be beaten in that first half and that's now two games against them without scoring and if you don't score you won't win games .
Annoying and can't see us keeping a clean sheet in second game as they can't play as badly as they did in that first half again and they won't be as nervous as they were in that first half .
Evidence again that the better football team didn't win but it's no consolation

Sergey
20-05-2015, 09:49 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

Smartie
20-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

Seriously?

Sammy7nil
20-05-2015, 09:54 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

No he is not FACT :na na: he was however poor for the opener he is not the first plyer to make mistake he wont be the last FACT :greengrin

God Petrie
20-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

Same as the hertz are liquidated fact. Shut up.

Cod Boy
20-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Same as the hertz are liquidated fact. Shut up.

Well said

Northernhibee
20-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

How's Hearts impending financial disaster going you bawbag?

JimBHibees
20-05-2015, 10:02 PM
The first goal was a horror show Stevenson and Hanlon badly at fault.

Sergey
20-05-2015, 10:11 PM
How's Hearts impending financial disaster going you bawbag?

:na na: GIRFUY

God Petrie
20-05-2015, 10:13 PM

A coherent point. You sure debated him with conviction....

BoomtownHibees
20-05-2015, 10:13 PM
The first goal was a horror show Stevenson and Hanlon badly at fault.

What did Hanlon do?

JimBHibees
20-05-2015, 10:16 PM
What did Hanlon do?

Not pick up Clark in the middle.

BoomtownHibees
20-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Not pick up Clark in the middle.

It was a decent ball in to a striker who had good movement. The blame for me has to be Stevenson. Why he didn't go with the runner baffles me

JimBHibees
20-05-2015, 10:19 PM
It was a decent ball in to a striker who had good movement. The blame for me has to be Stevenson. Why he didn't go with the runner baffles me

Agree about Lewis caught out badly however Paul has to be closer to Clark in the middle imo

gorgie greens
20-05-2015, 10:23 PM

Screaming the same at the TV myself,total mystery as to why Cummings was still on the park after an hour ,nothing was going right for him tonight.
we were not out played tonight ,we were doing ok up until the bit that matters and thats the final third of the park.
only half time guys and these winkers will think they have the tie over with,early goal then pummel the scroatbags Alamo style.

NAE NOOKIE
21-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Was Cummings actually playing...and what about the ability to head at corners..Of more importance YET AGAIN tactically out played.
A MAJOR rethink for Saturday and get that forward line shaken up!!!

We will be behind you on Saturday for sure but come on THE TIME IS NOW!!!!

If the point of tactics is to get the ball past the other team and into the box how exactly did we fail in that department? .... 14 corners FFS. It wasn't bad tactics, it was a failure to make good use of the ball in the final 3rd that cost us .... that and poor defending when we had plenty folk in the box. The only area Stubbs fell down in was not subbing Cummings.

Baader
21-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT
Stick to posting delusional nonsense about the Hertz you fantasist.

greenlex
21-05-2015, 02:19 AM
If the point of tactics is to get the ball past the other team and into the box how exactly did we fail in that department? .... 14 corners FFS. It wasn't bad tactics, it was a failure to make good use of the ball in the final 3rd that cost us .... that and poor defending when we had plenty folk in the box. The only area Stubbs fell down in was not subbing Cummings.
Pretty much how I see it. Unfortunately Rangers will park the bus on Sat and sewing good at breaking below average teams down that do that never mind an average one. Unless we score quick II think it's over.

Northernhibee
21-05-2015, 01:57 PM

You seem ****ing delighted we've lost like.

Frazerbob
21-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Stevenson is rank.

FACT

Dreary me

TheHarpy76
22-05-2015, 10:04 AM

Is that what you said to everyone who believed your lies and fantasies about that mobs impending doom?

FWIW, after Allan, Stevenson has probably been our best player this season.

CockneyRebel
22-05-2015, 10:06 AM
Is that what you said to everyone who believed your lies and fantasies about that mobs impending doom?

FWIW, after Allan, Stevenson has probably been our best player this season.

And Carlsberg is probably the best lager in the world.