PDA

View Full Version : Bomber brown

NorthNorfolkHFC
19-05-2015, 05:44 PM
I know it's common knowledge but if anyone is listening to Sportsound. John Brown is on and he is slavering some drivel.........

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"

Ryan69
19-05-2015, 05:53 PM
He is a Bell End of the highest order. I'd love the camera too zoom in on him if we pump them!

PeeKay
19-05-2015, 05:57 PM
He slavers like a rabid dog.

emerald green
19-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Why does Sportsound give this clown a platform to spout more of his pash?

Brown always looks like he's really angry. Never seen him smile. A right typical Hun.

G-Reg
19-05-2015, 06:11 PM
I saw Mr Brown "Going places" yesterday...on his pushbike...in a Hearts jacked ....in the skelping rain! It made me rather happy to be driving past with the air con set to 22°

johncrobertson@
19-05-2015, 06:18 PM
Followed by Alloa Chairman who
Also speaks a lot of drivel. Made the same point about 8 times about the BBC TV contract.

Joe's ice cream
19-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Followed by Alloa Chairman who
Also speaks a lot of drivel. Made the same point about 8 times about the BBC TV contract.

Your not wrong- it's a flipping worry that he's representing the Scottish game and negotiating our commercial contracts!!

s.a.m
19-05-2015, 06:47 PM
Anyone remember him stamping on Willie Miller at Easter Road, under the fond and watchful (or at least that's how I remember it)gaze of the referee?

Scouse Hibee
19-05-2015, 06:49 PM
I saw Mr Brown "Going places" yesterday...on his pushbike...in a Hearts jacked ....in the skelping rain! It made me rather happy to be driving past with the air con set to 22°

Different Mr Brown?

G-Reg
19-05-2015, 06:52 PM
Different Mr Brown?

Indeed it was but it was such an awesome sight I had to share

Sammy7nil
19-05-2015, 06:53 PM
Your not wrong- it's a flipping worry that he's representing the Scottish game and negotiating our commercial contracts!!

Have to disagree i think he made some very good points.

tamig
19-05-2015, 07:03 PM

Me too. Sometimes wonder what goes on in some folks minds on here.

cam75
19-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Same here!
GGTTH

Joe's ice cream
19-05-2015, 07:41 PM
Me too. Sometimes wonder what goes on in some folks minds on here.

Fair enough, more than entitled to disagree with my opinion - not sure that thou entitles you to somehow question what goes on in my head.

truehibernian
19-05-2015, 07:59 PM

Not see the irony in an owner of a club with arguably the worst pitch and most criticised in Scotland and one of the lowest attendances in the second tier extolling how great a 'product' Scottish football is ?

The man is a balloon and shouldn't be given space on the airwaves..........dare I say it but I want Ann Budge and Leanne Dempster to really stir up the football hornets nest and create merry hell amongst the suits :agree::aok: they have spoken the most sense in one season than that lot have in ten !

tamig
19-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Fair enough, more than entitled to disagree with my opinion - not sure that thou entitles you to somehow question what goes on in my head.

Ok sorry bud. What made you concerned about him negotiating commercial deals on behalf of Scottish football then? His negotiating stance seemed pretty sound to me. He also came across as someone who wanted the best deal possible for both the game and licence payers in Scotland. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Bomber on the other hand...

Sammy7nil
19-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Not see the irony in an owner of a club with arguably the worst pitch and most criticised in Scotland and one of the lowest attendances in the second tier extolling how great a 'product' Scottish football is ?

The man is a balloon and shouldn't be given space on the airwaves..........dare I say it but I want Ann Budge and Leanne Dempster to really stir up the football hornets nest and create merry hell amongst the suits :agree::aok: they have spoken the most sense in one season than that lot have in ten !

Far too tough on him, ALloa are never gonna be a big club the work on a tiny budget of course their facilities will be poor. However nothing wrong with talking the game up and trying to get more money in to improve the product :greengrin As for Anne Budgewhen i hear her talk football my toes curl :greengrin

Joe's ice cream
19-05-2015, 08:48 PM
I think my concern was that although he continually reconfirmed that he was negotiating as part of a wider group and representative of a collective he seems to then bias that continually with his own agenda.
My worry would be that he to often made it personal and wanted to compare the Scottish and English product- I'm afraid that is like pears and apples.
He in my own option is a risk if he plays centre stage in these negotiations- yes his passionate but will potentially drive the agenda the wrong way potentially leaving us with no deal.
When challenged about attendances he could only come out with the typical old firm equation and then making ref to presenters pay did not fill me with confidence that he is starting from an even keel
It's not what we want at all, but if Rangers don't go up then his position to negotiate becomes even weaker.
Anyway as we said it's all about opinions mate

Heedersnvolleys
20-05-2015, 07:52 AM
I think my concern was that although he continually reconfirmed that he was negotiating as part of a wider group and representative of a collective he seems to then bias that continually with his own agenda.
My worry would be that he to often made it personal and wanted to compare the Scottish and English product- I'm afraid that is like pears and apples.
He in my own option is a risk if he plays centre stage in these negotiations- yes his passionate but will potentially drive the agenda the wrong way potentially leaving us with no deal.
When challenged about attendances he could only come out with the typical old firm equation and then making ref to presenters pay did not fill me with confidence that he is starting from an even keel
It's not what we want at all, but if Rangers don't go up then his position to negotiate becomes even weaker.
Anyway as we said it's all about opinions mate
i don't think he was comparing the products what he put across very well was the discrepancy in the budgets the BBC are willing to pay for the rights and the head of BBC openly saying she thought it was ok that the English bid was so higher at the expense of the Scottish rights. The BBC muppets argument was that it was commercial deal and he again argued well that the BBC is not a commercial company but a public service which we all pay for with 8% of the population we should be getting a fair share, not a 60th of the English deal.