PDA

View Full Version : Rangers v Hibs in Albufeira

onlyonesauzee4
18-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Evening all. Do any hibees out there know of any good sports bars for the game on Wednesday night?

Scouse Hibee
18-05-2015, 05:45 PM
For a minute then I thought the game had been moved :-)

LALthehibeeGAL
18-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Evening all. Do any hibees out there know of any good sports bars for the game on Wednesday night?
there's a Scottish Bar on the strip which will probably be showing it and also there is a Linekers and a Jinkys both will no doubt be showing the game (these are at the strip not in the old Town - sure the Old Town will have somewhere there is a row off the main square with lots of sports bars.

Cheers

Lal:wink:

danhibees1875
18-05-2015, 06:07 PM
there's a Scottish Bar on the strip which will probably be showing it and also there is a Linekers and a Jinkys both will no doubt be showing the game (these are at the strip not in the old Town - sure the Old Town will have somewhere there is a row off the main square with lots of sports bars.

Cheers

If the Scottish bar you're referring to is kilt and kelt then I think that has now shut down. :(

There will be dozens of bars showing the game though- you'll not struggle to find it.

Ronniekirk
18-05-2015, 06:15 PM
Best Cataplana dish I ever had was in the old town right on the beach at the entrance to old town

brog
18-05-2015, 09:28 PM
If the Scottish bar you're referring to is kilt and kelt then I think that has now shut down. :(

There will be dozens of bars showing the game though- you'll not struggle to find it.

There will be plenty of bars either at the strip or in old town. I think Kilt & Celt is still there but Linekers went long time ago IIRC. Jinkys is pretty foul but at least you can guarantee it will be newcomer supporter free!

danhibees1875
18-05-2015, 10:20 PM
There will be plenty of bars either at the strip or in old town. I think Kilt & Celt is still there but Linekers went long time ago IIRC. Jinkys is pretty foul but at least you can guarantee it will be newcomer supporter free!

I hope it's still on the go. Their Facebook suggested otherwise, but that was almost 2 years ago now so things might have changed.
https://m.facebook.com/kiltandkelt?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com% 2Fkiltandkelt

LALthehibeeGAL
20-05-2015, 06:15 AM

Oh well to be fair it has been a while since I was last there - go to the Algarve for the Portugal Masters Golf in October most years which is Vilamoura so not been to Albufeira for a while so probably are shut now!! To be honest I only ventured to the Strip once or twice as prefer the Old Town.

But there will be plenty places showing it anyhoo me thinks.

enjoy your holiday.

Cheers

BILLYHIBS
20-05-2015, 06:34 AM

Kilt and Kelt and Scots Rocks (Hun Boozer) both lately of the Strip are no longer there.

I would recommend Bar Coyote Santa Eulalia but it all depends on where you are staying?

GGTTH

BILLYHIBS

DH1875
20-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Is coconuts still there? Used to watch games games in either bar all the time (there were/are 2 bars on the strip). Either way, I'm sure you'll find some place showing it, 100s of bars on the strip.