PDA

View Full Version : Hibees GALVANISE - Fill ER anyway possible - Donate to Community Group

pacorosssco
13-05-2015, 10:10 AM
ER should be full to the rafters for upcoming playoff game. Take your dad, take your brother, take your sister, girlriend, aunty, uncle, neighbour, collegue........take anyone who will go with you and support the team.

I understand money is tight but we should be in the upper tier of the South Stand to support our team when they need us most. If it is Rangers this could give us a huge advantage.

Badger yer mate who used to go , offer to pay for him.

Unfortunately I cannot go as I am abroad and cant get out a commitment.

I am going to contact the club and offer to pay for three adults and three kids who couldnt normally afford to attend.

I challenge the Hibs support to follow suit ! especially us overseas guys. If you can spare 15 quid please do.

If you cant make it donate a ticket to the club for a less advantage fan to attend. Give a youngster a chance to go who otherwise couldnt.

I will email the club tonight and ask how we can organise this and if they will post on here. Admins any help would be appreciated if you have ideas. I know Hibs have a community group.

Lets not say what if.

HiBees GALVANISE.

harpo
13-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Since I can't make the game I will put my £15 towards this. Great idea!

Lets fill the stadium and give Stubbs and the players all the support they can get.

S4uzee
13-05-2015, 10:46 AM
:thumbsup::flag:

madhatter
13-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Great idea just hope people wouldn't take advantage of it.

I think quite a few fans could afford to go to the games but don't. If you give them the option that it is free then quite a fair few would go along. Difficult one would need managed appropriately.

Human nature sadly as the joke goes what do father's treasure the most? The free useless spatula or sculpture that the kid brought home from school, why you ask? Because it didn't cost them anything!

liamh2202
13-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Hibs have been working with tickets for troops and a few other charities recently... This is the game to get all over these and get the place filled and bouncing. Get a ticket office on princess Street if we have to.

lyonhibs
13-05-2015, 12:30 PM
If Hibs have the back office capability to adminster something like this, I don't see why it couldn't become a permanent thing.

Beyond a KfK season ticket, there isn't really a way for fans who maybe can't come to games because they're - for example - bathing in Nazi Gold in Switzerland but occasionally have a sheckel or 2 spare in the coffers that they could donate to the club on an ad-hoc basis so that a seat in ER can be filled that otherwise wouldn't be.

As above, there would have to be some sort of check/test in place to make folk getting access to the tickets were actually deserving, and not just on the take.

allezsauzee
13-05-2015, 12:31 PM
This shouldn't require free tickets to be given away. If you truly care about our club and can go then you should be there. This game is massive.

:gwa:

liamh2202
13-05-2015, 12:39 PM
This shouldn't require free tickets to be given away. If you truly care about our club and can go then you should be there. This game is massive.

I agree this is the ideology unfortunately I can't see it being the reality

pacorosssco
13-05-2015, 01:04 PM

I agree and as per original and most important point. If you can go, then take someone with you . A full house can only help. If tickets are going slow. Lets try and help fill the place.

Myself I cant go sadly but would like to pay for someone who cant afford to but can. I thought maybe some overseas fans could be interested in this. Helping from abroad if you like.

As I said lets try and Galvanise a support in anyway we can .

I have emailed the club for assistance. I am sure they will have a list of deserving causes. Lets try and get them all there if there is the space. I am not interested in buying a ticket for a chancer otherwise I could just pay for my mates.

Peevemor
13-05-2015, 08:15 PM
I'll chip in if something is set up.

pacorosssco
14-05-2015, 06:32 AM
A response from the club below.

That’s a fantastic gesture! Always makes you proud to be a Hibee when you hear of gestures like yours.

We had another supporter get in touch over the weekend with a similar offer, so are currently looking at how to get the tickets purchased and distributed. I’m catching up with Susan from Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/)) tomorrow to see about distributing to their associated charities. Hopefully you are happy with this approach to distributing the tickets, and we can get something sorted for the match.

I’ll be in touch tomorrow with more information when I can.

Thanks again, it’s much appreciated.

Colin

bigwheel
14-05-2015, 07:02 AM
A response from the club below.

That’s a fantastic gesture! Always makes you proud to be a Hibee when you hear of gestures like yours.

We had another supporter get in touch over the weekend with a similar offer, so are currently looking at how to get the tickets purchased and distributed. I’m catching up with Susan from Leith Links (http://leithlinks4kids.com/ (http://leithlinks4kids.com/)) tomorrow to see about distributing to their associated charities. Hopefully you are happy with this approach to distributing the tickets, and we can get something sorted for the match.

I’ll be in touch tomorrow with more information when I can.

Thanks again, it’s much appreciated.

Colin

Fantastic, please share any details if it's set up, happy to support it...

FranckSuzy
14-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Firstly, can I just say this is a great idea so thank you :thumbsup:

As Colin says, we're looking at ways to distribute any tickets donated to community groups and hope to have something in place by tomorrow but, if you would like more information in the meantime, please contact CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Peevemor
14-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Firstly, can I just say this is a great idea so thank you :thumbsup:

As Colin says, we're looking at ways to distribute any tickets donated to community groups and hope to have something in place by tomorrow but, if you would like more information in the meantime, please contact CMillar@hibernianfc.co.uk.

Instead of (hopefully) lots of people sending individual emails, are we not best to wait for the details giving a PayPal account or whatever?

I also think it would be a fantastic gesture from the club to match, on a like-for-like basis, any tickets donated. What's the use of empty seats? :devil:

FranckSuzy
14-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Instead of (hopefully) lots of people sending individual emails, are we not best to wait for the details giving a PayPal account or whatever?

I also think it would be a fantastic gesture from the club to match, on a like-for-like basis, any tickets donated. What's the use of empty seats? :devil:

Colin asked me to provide his email address for anyone who would like to know how to go about donating tickets :aok: I can, however, provide my PayPal a/c details on request :wink:

I'll let someone at Hibs answer your second point :greengrin

lyonhibs
14-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Colin asked me to provide his email address for anyone who would like to know how to go about donating tickets :aok: I can, however, provide my PayPal a/c details on request :wink:

I'll let someone at Hibs answer your second point :greengrin

No worries, I'll just Facebook him, having known him before he was famous :greengrin

Great idea though :agree:

PatHead
14-05-2015, 04:45 PM

Re second point- the club can't due to differential pricing rules (SPFL)

Vini1875
14-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Pump QOS or huns away and ER will be full no doubt. I imagine a lot of fans will wait to see the outcome of the first game so I wouldn't be too worried about ticket sales. However it would great to see the sold out signs go up prior to the first tie.

Since90+2
14-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Already have my ticket but I will chuck n £15 towards this if something official is set up. Anything to have less of they tramps at ER is good for me.

Big_Franck
15-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Anyone heard anything more on this?

We've already got our tickets but i'd be happy to chip in if the tickets are going to those that can't afford to attend. The charities that normally receive tickets through the Kicks for Kids scheme aren't getting tickets for the play-offs as they are not part of their season tickets. Should hopefully make it easier for Hibs to identify a group of worthwhile causes.

millarco
15-05-2015, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone.

Just a wee update, we've been looking at the process of supporters to donating and reckon the easiest way would be for fans who are willing/able to donate to do so through Leith Links. They can then buy as many tickets as possible with the funds raised and match them to the needs and wants of the kids charities that receive tickets during the season through Kick for Kids.

You can donate through the Leith Links website: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/paypal/

Thanks again to all supporters who have been in touch so far to offer to purchase tickets, hopefully this is the easiest way to do so to allow as many kids as possible to get to the game next Saturday.

Any questions feel free to give us a shout on here.

Cheers,

Colin

lyonhibs
15-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Hi everyone.

Just a wee update, we've been looking at the process of supportethisting and reckon the easiest way would be for fans who are willing/able to donate to do so through Leith Links. They can then buy as many tickets as possible with the funds raised and match them to the needs and wants of the kids charities that receive tickets during the season through Kick for Kids.

You can donate through the Leith Links website: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/paypal/

Thanks again to all supporters who have been in touch so far to offer to purchase tickets, hopefully this is the easiest way to do so to allow as many kids as possible to get to the game next Saturday.

Cheers,

Colin

Under normal circumstances, a donation to Kfk would be pooled into paying towards a 75 quid ST but if I donate for example £30 to this, that'll be used for 3 kids tickets for this game in particular ?

Not being contrary, honest guv, just wanting to make sure everything is clear for those thinking about contributing.

Big_Franck
15-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Hi everyone.

Just a wee update, we've been looking at the process of supporters to donating and reckon the easiest way would be for fans who are willing/able to donate to do so through Leith Links. They can then buy as many tickets as possible with the funds raised and match them to the needs and wants of the kids charities that receive tickets during the season through Kick for Kids.

Cheers,

Colin

Thanks for the update Colin. Seems easy enough for those that can afford it to contribute then.

£15 donation just made, let's get this started :gwa:

bigwheel
15-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone.

Cheers,

Colin

Thanks for sharing this info - easy to donate - great cause :)

FranckSuzy
15-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that £135 has already been received :thumbsup:

The PayPal a/c is leithlinks@live.co.uk and if it's ok, please put 'play offs' or 'semi' in the comments :aok:

GGTTH

Susan

FranckSuzy
15-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Under normal circumstances, a donation to Kfk would be pooled into paying towards a 75 quid ST but if I donate for example £30 to this, that'll be used for 3 kids tickets for this game in particular ?

Not being contrary, honest guv, just wanting to make sure everything is clear for those thinking about contributing.

Yes, any donation made for the play off will be used solely for this. As before, if you put wording to that effect (or is affect?! :greengrin) in the comments, that will make sure of it. Thanks.

Hamish
15-05-2015, 06:12 PM
Donation sent Susan, didn't say it was for play offs though

Thanks

Grant

FranckSuzy
15-05-2015, 10:57 PM
Donation sent Susan, didn't say it was for play offs though

Thanks

Grant

Received and I got the jist of it from the comments :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
15-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Guys, you're not going to believe this but a donation of £1,000 has been sent over by a good Hibby so 100 deserving children can attend the game :not worth Coupled with the donations already received, we're up to £1,115 so that = 111 tickets :thumbsup: Now THAT is Hibs class!

Make that £1,125 so it's 112 tickets now :aok:

kaimendhibs
16-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Wow, that is fantastic

Niffy
16-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Brilliant idea, I'm a wedding photographer so every Saturday is a work day, have donated £30 now though.

Is this something I can do regularly ?

Ronniekirk
16-05-2015, 05:58 AM
Brilliant idea, I'm a wedding photographer so every Saturday is a work day, have donated £30 now though.

Yes just look at other threads with a link to Leith Links or pm Frank Suzy she will keep you right you can donate an amount that will buy a season ticket or go towards buying one and this allows youngsters who might not otherwise get to games to attend .

Niffy
16-05-2015, 06:04 AM
Yes just look at other threads with a link to Leith Links or pm Frank Suzy she will keep you right you can donate an amount that will buy a season ticket or go towards buying one and this allows youngsters who might not otherwise get to games to attend .

Brilliant, will be like being there in spirit :)
I'll get something set up to donate regularly.

Ronniekirk
16-05-2015, 06:06 AM
Brilliant, will be like being there in spirit :)
I'll get something set up to donate regularly.

Great :aok:but don't out bid me for the Cummings top on the auction thread :rolleyes:

Niffy
16-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Great :aok:but don't out bid me for the Cummings top on the auction thread :rolleyes:

Ooooo must go look :)

Big_Franck
16-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Guys, you're not going to believe this but a donation of £1,000 has been sent over by a good Hibby so 100 deserving children can attend the game :not worth Coupled with the donations already received, we're up to £1,115 so that = 111 tickets :thumbsup: Now THAT is Hibs class!

Make that £1,125 so it's 112 tickets now :aok:

Fair play to whoever donated £1,000, that's a great gesture.

Anyone that can afford to chip in no matter the size of the donation will still be helping though. £10 sends a kid who wouldnt otherwise be able to attend to the game.

CallumLaidlaw
16-05-2015, 07:30 AM
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that £135 has already been received :thumbsup:

The PayPal a/c is leithlinks@live.co.uk and if it's ok, please put 'play offs' or 'semi' in the comments :aok:

GGTTH

Susan

Susan, I just sent £10 over, but I done it on my phone so wouldn't let me add a reference. Could you just make sure it goes to this pot please 👍

liamh2202
16-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Things like this never fail to amaze me

liamh2202
16-05-2015, 07:35 AM
Also hats off to Frank suzy and all the other organisers.

Since90+2
16-05-2015, 07:43 AM
Just made a donation at 8.42am but was also unable to put Playoff ticket in the notes as on iPad.

007 Mickey Weir
16-05-2015, 07:44 AM
Great idea. Donation sent.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Susan, I just sent £10 over, but I done it on my phone so wouldn't let me add a reference. Could you just make sure it goes to this pot please 

Received and yes, no problem :aok: Thanks very much.

pacorosssco
16-05-2015, 09:16 AM
To the individual who donated a grand. Sir/Madam I doff my cap,I think you have clearly inpsired others to donate. Indeed well done to everyone who has/is donating and I dont want to forget those who will badger others to go or take others along. Im sure we'll see those sold out signs . We are galvanising!!

Kick for kids is a great way to encourage the next generation. Those involved you are clearly doing great work.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 09:16 AM

Thanks Ronnie, you can be the campaign manager :thumbsup:

PM sent, Niffy :aok:

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Just made a donation at 8.42am but was also unable to put Playoff ticket in the notes as on iPad.

Received, many thanks :aok:

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 09:31 AM
That's us raised over £1,300 now :not worth Many thanks to everyone who has donated, whether it's £10 or £1,000 :thumbsup:

PS The kind person who sent £1,000 has now said he'll cover the cost of the adult helpers too! Unreal.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 09:34 AM
To the individual who donated a grand. Sir/Madam I doff my cap,I think you have clearly inpsired others to donate. Indeed well done to everyone who has/is donating and I dont want to forget those who will badger others to go or take others along. Im sure we'll see those sold out signs . We are galvanising!!

Kick for kids is a great way to encourage the next generation. Those involved you are clearly doing great work.

Thanks to you also, PR, for kicking this whole thing off :aok: Anyone who's on Twitter, get following this guy and RT his tweet to our 'celeb' fans :agree: :greengrin

ano hibby
16-05-2015, 09:40 AM
FS,
Quick Q, great to see the money pouring in..I will make a donation shortly..are you confident you'll be able to allocate all the tickets for the upcoming semi final?

Sprouleflyer
16-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Donation made, lets get ER filled and bouncing!!! :gwa:

ano hibby
16-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Donation made, couldn't add comment but its for the semi..
Well done all for organising this.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 10:10 AM
Donation made, couldn't add comment but its for the semi..
Well done all for organising this.

Received :thumbsup:

That's over £1,500 now raised :not worth

Penicuik Hibee
16-05-2015, 10:14 AM
Well done to all who have donated. Hopefully ER will be bouncing

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 10:14 AM
FS,
Quick Q, great to see the money pouring in..I will make a donation shortly..are you confident you'll be able to allocate all the tickets for the upcoming semi final?

Hi D

Good question :greengrin We have enough for 150 kids tickets already and Leith Links purchased 146 KfK STs, so if every one of those groups takes up tickets, we'll still have an excess. I have, however, been contacted by other groups requesting tickets so hopefully we should be able to allocate them all. Failing that, I'm sure we could contact the schools who receive tickets from Hibs :aok:

If anyone knows of a charity/community group who could use tickets then please let me know.

Cheers

FS

Ronniekirk
16-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Thanks Ronnie, you can be the campaign manager :thumbsup:

PM sent, Niffy :aok:
Always happy to Champion such a worthwhile cause :agree:

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 10:30 AM
Jeezo, over £1,800 has been received :thumbsup: I think that 1) my PC is going to explode and 2) the FSA will be investigating me soon :tee hee:

Seriously though, what a team, what a support :not worth

bigwheel
16-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Jeezo, over £1,800 has been received :thumbsup: I think that 1) my PC is going to explode and 2) the FSA will be investigating me soon :tee hee:

Seriously though, what a team, what a support :not worth

Great to hear. Keep up the fantastic work....well done

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 10:40 AM
Great to hear. Keep up the fantastic work....well done

Amazing support from the fans :thumbsup: Gordon Smart (from The Sun) has just advised he'd like to help too :not worth

pacorosssco
16-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Amazing support from the fans Gordon Smart (from The Sun) has just advised he'd like to help too :not worth

Cut the Huns allocation :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hibby70
16-05-2015, 10:42 AM
The SPFL shouldn't be taking 50% of these and instead should allow the proceeds to go to charity - perhaps Dnipro kids. I'm sure Hibs would also do the same.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Cut the Huns allocation :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:tee hee: :thumbsup:

mjh
16-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Donation made - let's keep this ball rolling

big gogs
16-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Mrs big gogs and big gogs are up for two tickets, a great idea .

Nevi_SOL
16-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Just sent over £10 but never came up a bit to say it's for the play off game. Just making sure you got it

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Just sent over £10 but never came up a bit to say it's for the play off game. Just making sure you got it

Received, many thanks :thumbsup:

big gogs
16-05-2015, 11:44 AM
£20 sent ,

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 11:54 AM
I've sent an email to everyone who has donated so far so you'll know your very kind donation has been received (to stop clogging up this thread) :aok:

One of the people who donated didn't specify the money was for the play-offs and was instead for KfK tickets so the revised total, so far, is £1,670, which is still amazing :thumbsup:

Make that £1,720 :not worth

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 12:04 PM
£20 sent ,

Hiya, was it by PayPal? Not got it as yet :aok:

beastie
16-05-2015, 01:25 PM
20 donated at 2:20pm FS.
Can u confirm it's been received?
Great work everyone ;)
GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 02:09 PM
20 donated at 2:20pm FS.
Can u confirm it's been received?
Great work everyone ;)
GGTTH.

That's us up to £1,785 now :thumbsup:

Edit: credit to the fans on The Bounce who have also started a collection for this purpose. We'll fill the stadium yet :tee hee:

beastie
16-05-2015, 02:16 PM

That's us up to £1,785 now :thumbsup:

Edit: credit to the fans on The Bounce who have also started a collection for this purpose. We'll fill the stadium yet :tee hee:

Thank u kindly.
All adds up and for a great cause tae boot ;)
Keep it coming folks.
GGTTH

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Thank u kindly.
All adds up and for a great cause tae boot ;)
Keep it coming folks.
GGTTH

Absolutely :thumbsup:

We're at £1,825 now :not worth

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 02:51 PM
We're up to £1875 now :thumbsup:

16-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Me and the auld man got our tickets bought and taking along a mate who i've persuaded to go (they aren't that into football).

If can do then please do, lets get ER bouncing! The boys need the support more than ever :flag:

Golden Bear
16-05-2015, 04:25 PM
£20 donation on its way.

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 05:11 PM
That's £1,950 now received :thumbsup:

kaimendhibs
16-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Just sent wee donation through PayPal. Couldn't specify on phone but for semi👍

hibbybrian
16-05-2015, 06:38 PM

credit to the fans on The Bounce who have also started a collection for this purpose. We'll fill the stadium yet :tee hee:

I earlier sent a donation to The Bounce and have now sent a donation via LL, there was no option to send a message S, but I'm sure you can sort it out :greengrin

Sadly the International site has closed due to lack of patronage, but I'll post a link on the Hibs List site and hopefully raise awareness of the scheme :thumbsup:

tonyhib7
16-05-2015, 07:10 PM
I will be Portugal and gutted as a season ticket holdler I can't make it. I have passed my ticket on to someone who can. I have also donated £20 as I think this is a great idea to allow someone less fortunate than me to hopefully experience Easter Road full and bouncing and progressing to the premier league. I have also asked the person who has got my ticket to donate as well:gwa::flag:

scooby
16-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Fantastic Idea £20 donated.

rcarter1
16-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Magnificent Idea, donation made, won't be in the country for the semi finals hoping we are still there for the Motherwell games! :flag:

FranckSuzy
16-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Just sent wee donation through PayPal. Couldn't specify on phone but for semi

I earlier sent a donation to The Bounce and have now sent a donation via LL, there was no option to send a message S, but I'm sure you can sort it out :greengrin

Sadly the International site has closed due to lack of patronage, but I'll post a link on the Hibs List site and hopefully raise awareness of the scheme :thumbsup:

I will be Portugal and gutted as a season ticket holdler I can't make it. I have passed my ticket on to someone who can. I have also donated £20 as I think this is a great idea to allow someone less fortunate than me to hopefully experience Easter Road full and bouncing and progressing to the premier league. I have also asked the person who has got my ticket to donate as well:gwa::flag:

Fantastic Idea £20 donated.

Magnificent Idea, donation made, won't be in the country for the semi finals hoping we are still there for the Motherwell games! :flag:

Received, many thanks folks :thumbsup: I will send emails tomorrow, just to confirm, but I've just returned from a night out to find my inbox full and that's £2,355 now donated :not worth Unreal support from the fans! GGTTH.

Phil MaGlass
17-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Great idea Paco, will fire off a few quid once I figure out how to send the money, or should I say once the wife sends it off. Bloody useless with modern technology.

Keith_M
17-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Received, many thanks folks :thumbsup: I will send emails tomorrow, just to confirm, but I've just returned from a night out to find my inbox full and that's £2,355 now donated :not worth Unreal support from the fans! GGTTH.

Wow, that is fantastic!

Suzy is gonna have a fantastic holiday this year:wink:

southern hibby
17-05-2015, 09:45 AM
That's £30 donated.

What makes this special to me was in the 90s when we saved the club, I thought Please God help us save the club, especially for future generation so they can maybe just experience the pleasure I have from being a part of this great club.
I now look at the kids at Easter Road and the younger ones and the stadium, infrastructure we have in place and I can honestly say, people who go out their way to Do things like this to bring a smile to some young child deserves the utmost respect especially when it's easier to sit back and let someone else do it.
GGTTH

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Well, after doing all the sums this morning I am delighted to announce that £2,665 has been donated....so far :not worth The wee messages on some of the payments nearly had me greetin', and I'm a hard-faced old cow :tee hee: Seriously, this is fantastic effort by the Hibs fans, AS USUAL :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 10:36 AM
That's £30 donated.

What makes this special to me was in the 90s when we saved the club, I thought Please God help us save the club, especially for future generation so they can maybe just experience the pleasure I have from being a part of this great club.
I now look at the kids at Easter Road and the younger ones and the stadium, infrastructure we have in place and I can honestly say, people who go out their way to Do things like this to bring a smile to some young child deserves the utmost respect especially when it's easier to sit back and let someone else do it.
GGTTH

Thank you very much for donating and by now, you should have received an email back :aok: What you say is bang on as it's all about the next generation and welcoming them into OUR family. GGTTH.

Golden Bear
17-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Thank you very much for donating and by now, you should have received an email back :aok: What you say is bang on as it's all about the next generation and welcoming them into OUR family. GGTTH.

:aok:

Sterling work if I may say so.

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Wow, that is fantastic!

Suzy is gonna have a fantastic holiday this year:wink:

Once this is all over, I will need a lie-down in a darkened room more I think :greengrin

KazHibby
17-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Just received.

I just wanted to say a massive thanks for your kind donation to help get more deserving children along to Easter Road.

So far, over £2,500 has been received which is remarkable!

Kind regards and GGTTH

Susan Linn

Treasurer

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Just received.

I just wanted to say a massive thanks for your kind donation to help get more deserving children along to Easter Road.

So far, over £2,500 has been received which is remarkable!

Kind regards and GGTTH

Susan Linn

Treasurer

:aok: I sent one to everyone who has donated so that's 75 emails, so far :greengrin None of this would be possible without the backing of the fans and as ever, they've not been found wanting. GGTTH.

007 Mickey Weir
17-05-2015, 12:12 PM
I think the kicks for kids donations should also be promoted. It would be great to get a whole bunch on season tickets so these kids can go anytime next season as well. Also 100% of what is raised goes to club. But great effort to everyone who has donated so far.

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 06:33 PM
£2,715 has now been donated :thumbsup: Wonderful stuff from the fans, as ever :not worth

bingo70
17-05-2015, 06:39 PM
£2,715 has now been donated :thumbsup: Wonderful stuff from the fans, as ever :not worth

I should probably be able to work this out but not sure how tickets are split between kids abd folk to look after them, how many tickets will that equate to?

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 06:44 PM
I should probably be able to work this out but not sure how tickets are split between kids abd folk to look after them, how many tickets will that equate to?

271 kids tickets as the generous person who donated £1,000 has also sent over another cash sum to cover the adult tickets needed :thumbsup:

bingo70
17-05-2015, 06:48 PM
271 kids tickets as the generous person who donated £1,000 has also sent over another cash sum to cover the adult tickets needed :thumbsup:

Fantastic, well done to all involved.

CallumLaidlaw
17-05-2015, 07:16 PM

How does it work Susan? Is it 1 adult with a group of kids?

FranckSuzy
17-05-2015, 07:22 PM
How does it work Susan? Is it 1 adult with a group of kids?

It just depends, C. Some groups know which kids don't need as much supervision so they'll only need 1 ticket but others might need 2 or 3. The extra money will cover it though, thankfully, so no children will miss out :aok:

CallumLaidlaw
17-05-2015, 07:23 PM
It just depends, C. Some groups know which kids don't need as much supervision so they'll only need 1 ticket but others might need 2 or 3. The extra money will cover it though, thankfully, so no children will miss out :aok:

Superb stuff!

Chris1
18-05-2015, 11:23 AM

I've just donated- but wasn't given the option of leaving a comment to say it is for the semi- could you confirm it went through okay?

Many thanks and good work!

FranckSuzy
18-05-2015, 01:03 PM
I've just donated- but wasn't given the option of leaving a comment to say it is for the semi- could you confirm it went through okay?

Many thanks and good work!

Thanks very much. All received :thumbsup:

hhibs
18-05-2015, 04:05 PM
Two more kids now going!:flag:

FranckSuzy
18-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Two more kids now going!:flag:

Received, cheers :aok:

shetlandhibee
18-05-2015, 05:13 PM
donation made ggtth:flag:

FranckSuzy
18-05-2015, 05:23 PM
donation made ggtth:flag:

Received :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
18-05-2015, 08:57 PM
I'm delighted to advise that £3,105 has now been donated :thumbsup: Outstanding effort, once again, from the fans. GGTTH.

Peevemor
18-05-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm delighted to advise that £3,105 has now been donated :thumbsup: Outstanding effort, once again, from the fans. GGTTH.

Ahem....

Big_Franck
19-05-2015, 08:59 AM

That's a great effort so far, i'm sure we can improve on it though!

Out of interest, what is the deadline for donations for tickets for the Rangers game? It must be a bit of a logistical nightmare to buy and distribute hundreds of tickets to various different charities.

FranckSuzy
19-05-2015, 10:18 AM
That's a great effort so far, i'm sure we can improve on it though!

Out of interest, what is the deadline for donations for tickets for the Rangers game? It must be a bit of a logistical nightmare to buy and distribute hundreds of tickets to various different charities.

We may be in the nice position soon of saying, "please don't send anymore money!" :greengrin

I have started sending the allocations to Hibs but I think tomorrow evening/Thursday morning would be the latest time for tickets to be purchased/handed out :aok:

Still waiting on quite a few groups getting back to me, if they're reading this :I'm waiti :wink:

Peevemor
19-05-2015, 11:28 AM
That's my wee bit sent. Well done everyone involved. :aok:

FranckSuzy
19-05-2015, 01:03 PM
That's my wee bit sent. Well done everyone involved. :aok:

Received, many thanks :thumbsup:

£3,125 now donated :not worth

hawkhill harp
19-05-2015, 07:09 PM
20 pounds donated on behalf of the milton mowbray hsc,hope you received it ok.

FranckSuzy
19-05-2015, 08:01 PM
20 pounds donated on behalf of the milton mowbray hsc,hope you received it ok.

:agree: Many thanks :aok:

That's us now up to £3,155 :thumbsup:

Stuarty27
19-05-2015, 08:33 PM
:agree: Many thanks :aok:

That's us now up to £3,155 :thumbsup:

Amazing, have you bought the tickets yet?

What stand they going in ?

FranckSuzy
19-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Amazing, have you bought the tickets yet?

What stand they going in ?

Not yet but I've started giving Hibs the allocations so the ticket office systems don't explode :greengrin

Hopefully nowhere near that lot.... Probably the East though, as that's where the Kicks for Kids STs are for :aok:

Cabbage7062
20-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Great cause. Well done to the individuals who take time out their day to organise this. Just shows hibs are a great club with great morales. I've put through a donation, but unable to put a reference as it was of my phone, can this be confirmed as been received. GGTTH.

FranckSuzy
20-05-2015, 07:05 PM
Great cause. Well done to the individuals who take time out their day to organise this. Just shows hibs are a great club with great morales. I've put through a donation, but unable to put a reference as it was of my phone, can this be confirmed as been received. GGTTH.

Received, many thanks :thumbsup: That's us raised £3,190 now :not worth

Gerard
20-05-2015, 07:34 PM
:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

FranckSuzy
20-05-2015, 07:52 PM
The generous Hibs fan who donated £1,000 has graciously agreed that, in the event of the donations received outstripping the groups who can use tickets, they are happy for the remaining balance to be put towards Kicks for Kids season tickets for 15/16 :thumbsup: This means that EVERY single penny of the donations sent in by ordinary fans (:greengrin) will go towards tickets for Saturday.

It also means that many more children will be able to attend EVERY Hibs game, which can only be a positive move.

Finally, I cannot thank those who have donated enough, as the groups who have been contacted were absolutely delighted to be offered a chance to go to the game. It makes you extremely proud to be a Hibby :not worth

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 12:21 PM
That's the allocations now made, to enable the ticket office to distribute the tickets. The list of groups who will benefit from the outstanding generosity of Hibs fans are:

Kinsfolk Carers
CCLASP
Canongate Youth Project
Deaf Football Club
Dads Work
Bingham Community Centre
Pentland Comm Centre
Venchie Children and Young People’s Project
Street Soccer
Jack Kane Centre CW
Gorgie Mills School
The Yard
Lothian Autistic Society
Dean and Cauvin Trust
Granton Youth Club
East Lothian Foster Carers Mens Group
Pilton YCP
St Ninian’s Youth Club
The Ripple Project
Dunedin Carers Association
Seaview Children’s Respite Centre
The BIG Project
6VT
Kids in Care
Sick Kids Friends Foundation
Drylaw YPC
Lothian Villa Children's Home
KITS (Kids In The Street)

:not worth

Big_Franck
21-05-2015, 03:11 PM
That's the allocations now made, to enable the ticket office to distribute the tickets. The list of groups who will benefit from the outstanding generosity of Hibs fans are:

Kinsfolk Carers
CCLASP
Canongate Youth Project
Deaf Football Club
Dads Work
Bingham Community Centre
Pentland Comm Centre
Street Soccer
Jack Kane Centre CW
Gorgie Mills School
The Yard
Lothian Autistic Society
Dean and Cauvin Trust
Granton Youth Club
East Lothian Foster Carers Mens Group
Pilton YCP
St Ninian’s Youth Club
The Ripple Project
The BIG Project
6VT
Kids in Care
Drylaw YPC
Lothian Villa Children's Home

:not worth

That's some list! Credit again has to go to Paco for suggesting this and for Suzy for all her hard work again.

Hamish
21-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Absolutely. After last night reading that list has raised my spirits more than a little.

Golden Bear
21-05-2015, 03:50 PM
The generous Hibs fan who donated £1,000 has graciously agreed that, in the evient of the donations received outstripping the groups who can use tickets, they are happy for the remaining balance to be put towards Kicks for Kids season tickets for 15/16 :thumbsup: This means that EVERY single penny of the donations sent in by ordinary fans (:greengrin) will go towards tickets for Saturday.

It also means that many more children will be able to attend EVERY Hibs game, which can only be a positive move.

Finally, I cannot thank those who have donated enough, as the groups who have been contacted were absolutely delighted to be offered a chance to go to the game. It makes you extremely proud to be a Hibby :not worth

GGTTH

Saint Suzy we should call you!

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Saint Suzy we should call you!

You obviously haven't met me :devil: :greengrin Nah seriously, it's been my pleasure and special mention to those on The Bounce too, as the donations they received that couldn't be allocated were generously added to ours :thumbsup: Therefore, another group to benefit are Craigroyston Boys Club :aok:

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 04:20 PM
That's some list! Credit again has to go to Paco for suggesting this and for Suzy for all her hard work again.

:agree: Absolutely. Brilliant idea and hopefully, this has brought Kicks for Kids/Leith Links to more people's attention :aok: Fundraising is still going on for next season's KfK STs..... :cb :greengrin

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 04:23 PM
I think the kicks for kids donations should also be promoted. It would be great to get a whole bunch on season tickets so these kids can go anytime next season as well. Also 100% of what is raised goes to club. But great effort to everyone who has donated so far.

:wink: :thumbsup:

southern hibby
21-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know how much it is for the kick for kids season tickets and who deals with it??

GGTTH

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 04:31 PM
Does anyone know how much it is for the kick for kids season tickets and who deals with it??

GGTTH

Yes :wink: :greengrin It's £75 and you can either purchase it direct from the Hibs ticket office or via Leith Links. Either way, the cash goes into the Manager's transfer pot and more children can attend games :aok:

pacorosssco
21-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Yes :wink: :greengrin It's £75 and you can either purchase it direct from the Hibs ticket office or via Leith Links. Either way, the cash goes into the Manager's transfer pot and more children can attend games :aok: im miserable today but this has cheered me up. Now lets get more seasons for the kids next yeat

FranckSuzy
21-05-2015, 10:45 PM
A late addition to the list is KITS (Kids In The Street), who provide free football sessions to children in the Craigmillar area. This has come about due to the juggling of ticket numbers to some groups :aok:

PatHead
21-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Great to see so many deserving people benefiting from the fund. Great work.

pacorosssco
22-05-2015, 08:50 PM
When I had this idea I never could off imagined its success but I hope it doesnt end here I hope this is just the start. Imagine year on year if we could raise 500 seasons for those in need of a lift and our next generation

FranckSuzy
25-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Just received this email from Hibs :thumbsup:

"I would like to take this opportunity to say a massive ‘hib-felt’ “thank you” to both of you for your amazing efforts in offering an amazing opportunity for over 300 children (plus carers) to attend Saturday’s game.

All the charities who benefitted are listed below:

Kinsfolk Carers
CCLASP
Canongate Youth Project
Edinburgh Deaf Football Club
Dads Work
Bingham Community Centre
Pentland Community Centre
Street Soccer
Jack Kane Centre Community Wing
Gorgie Mills School
The Yard
Lothian Autistic Society
Dean and Cauvin Trust
Granton Youth Club
East Lothian Foster Carers Mens Group – 3 adults and 6 kids
Pilton Youth & Children’s Project
St Ninian’s Youth Club
The Ripple Project
The BIG Project
6VT
Kids in Care
Drylaw Young Peoples Centre
Lothian Villa Children’s Home
Carrick Knowe Primary School
Citadel Youth Centre
Kids in the Street
Fort Community Centre

Please pass on our sincere thanks to all supporters who contributed, for their overwhelming generosity in welcoming these children into The Hibernian Family.

It is extremely humbling for me to be able to offer such opportunities to groups of children, who would otherwise be unable to attend, and to hear the joy, excitement and gratitude in the voices of their support workers is the best part of my job!

Thank you all so, so much for making a difference! This is why we have the greatest Club in the world! #wearehibernianfc #proudtobeahibby

Kind regards
Sue"

FranckSuzy
27-05-2015, 08:51 PM
I received a lovely email today, from Kids In Care, one of the groups who received tickets for Saturday's game plus KfK STs :thumbsup:

"I am just writing to thank you and Leith Links for your support throughout the year for Kids in Care. Sue has been great all season in securing tickets for some of my young folk and has said you provided great support throughout the year. I am so pleased that groups such as the Leith Links are willing to support our young folk who would not have the opportunity to attend matches under normal circumstances.

Although the result was a disappointment I’m hoping next year will be more productive for us.

Thanks again and please pass on my thanks to all your members.

Glory Glory"

Big_Franck
27-05-2015, 09:14 PM
I received a lovely email today, from Kids In Care, one of the groups who received tickets for Saturday's game plus KfK STs :thumbsup:

"I am just writing to thank you and Leith Links for your support throughout the year for Kids in Care. Sue has been great all season in securing tickets for some of my young folk and has said you provided great support throughout the year. I am so pleased that groups such as the Leith Links are willing to support our young folk who would not have the opportunity to attend matches under normal circumstances.

Although the result was a disappointment I’m hoping next year will be more productive for us.

Thanks again and please pass on my thanks to all your members.

Glory Glory"

That's great to hear. Hopefully they'll benefit from tickets again next year.

For anyone that would like to donate but hasn't as yet it costs as little as £6.25 per month to help buy a Kicks for Kids season ticket. See this link: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/

weonlywon6-2
27-05-2015, 09:18 PM
Some of you folk out there are doing the club and yourselves proud with the work you do
👍👍👍👍👍👍

FranckSuzy
27-05-2015, 09:42 PM
That's great to hear. Hopefully they'll benefit from tickets again next year.

For anyone that would like to donate but hasn't as yet it costs as little as £6.25 per month to help buy a Kicks for Kids season ticket. See this link: http://leithlinks4kids.com/ways-to-donate/

Cheers BBF :thumbsup:

Some of you folk out there are doing the club and yourselves proud with the work you do


Thanks very much and it's an absolute pleasure to help :aok: Hearing how much the kids enjoy the games makes my day.