PDA

View Full Version : Attendances in the play-offs

Long suffering
11-05-2015, 12:21 PM
For whatever reasons the gates have obviously not been great for our games this season, in large part due to the £28 for gers/hearts IMO, but, what sort of crowds do you reckon we will get in the play-offs? The sensible admission price should make for decent crowds and I would love to think that we would pack ER out if it was to be Rangers (espec given the fact we got 18k v Accies last year). What if it is QOS what do people reckon?

iwasthere1972
11-05-2015, 05:01 PM
For whatever reasons the gates have obviously not been great for our games this season, in large part due to the £28 for gers/hearts IMO, but, what sort of crowds do you reckon we will get in the play-offs? The sensible admission price should make for decent crowds and I would love to think that we would pack ER out if it was to be Rangers (espec given the fact we got 18k v Accies last year). What if it is QOS what do people reckon?

This is basically a semi final and we know that the glory hunters generally wait until the final before snapping up tickets. :stirrer:

Honestly. Last season the match against Hamilton was free for season ticket holders but with there now being a charge I don't know if all season ticket holders will turn up. It may make a difference depending on whether it's The Rangers or QoTS that we're playing.

Fingers crossed that fans turn out in numbers but honestly I've no idea what the attendance will be. Couldn't even have a guess.

Anyway two tickets purchased online today so bring it on.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Pretty Boy
11-05-2015, 05:02 PM
14 or 15K for Rangers/QOTS. Win that and 18Kish for the 1st leg of the final imo.

Billy Whizz
11-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Had a quick look at sales to date. Loads of availability in all 3 stands. Need a rush in the next day or so, as the board will make a decision on Thursday re the South Stand. Would hate to give the full south to Rangers, if they were to qualify (unless they give us 4,000 tickets for Ibrox)

007 Mickey Weir
11-05-2015, 06:14 PM
We won't sell out our end to be honest. Hope I am wrong.

scoopyboy
11-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Had a quick look at sales to date. Loads of availability in all 3 stands. Need a rush in the next day or so, as the board will make a decision on Thursday re the South Stand. Would hate to give the full south to Rangers, if they were to qualify (unless they give us 4,000 tickets for Ibrox)

We won't sell the three stands IMO so if we only give Rangers half the south the other half will just lie empty.

Billy Whizz
11-05-2015, 06:47 PM
We won't sell the three stands IMO so if we only give Rangers half the south the other half will just lie empty.

Disappointing if we can't sell out though. One of our biggest games in years, and decent prices as well. I'd give them half, if they only give us the usual allocation for Ibrox

eastterrace
11-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Disappointing if we can't sell out though. One of our biggest games in years, and decent prices as well. I'd give them half, if they only give us the usual allocation for Ibrox

the kick off time will put people off now that they cant complain about the prices.

emerald green
11-05-2015, 07:00 PM

I agree it's disappointing given the importance of this game and the fact the attendance was 18,000 for the Hamilton Accies tie. When do Hibs stop selling tickets for the home stands? I've already got mine. I am aware the Board will have to make a decision regarding the South stand this coming Thursday.

The result of the first leg (if it's at Ibrox) may have an impact on the number of tickets sold for the home stands.

CB_NO3
11-05-2015, 07:00 PM
We had 11k against Berwick on a Sunday on Sky Sports at £15. We can surely get 15k Hibs fans on a Saturday lunch time in a much bigger game.

Ozyhibby
11-05-2015, 07:39 PM
I think we will get a decent attendance but I don't think enough tickets will be sold by Thursday to make the decision on the south stand.

HH81
11-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Why does a decision have to be made by Thursday?

Ronniekirk
12-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Without realising it was the play offs that weekend I booked a weekend away for 12 up in Kilberry in Argyle Gutted am missing this :confused:and my son isn't too happy either
So I can't complain if it's not a big crowd .Thats my excuse in early

Ronniekirk
12-05-2015, 06:19 AM
Probably because they won't want to risk losing out on The Rangers selling out their allocation for the full stand which will be guaranteed .
Given recent home attendance figures they wouldn't be confident we could sell three stands plus out so they decided to give fans the opportunity to show if their was enough interest and looks like there hasn't been .They would need to get tickets printed and arrange security etc if splitting that fourth stand so assume there would have to be a cut off point at some point to get things sorted out logistically . Whether it could of been left to next Monday for example and the ticket office been open all this weekend I don't know . not being able to print off at home will mean people out of Edinburgh may not have been able to get to ticket office in the timescale allowed so think that won't have helped

Big_Franck
12-05-2015, 06:21 AM

I'd guess it's to give the away team notice on how many tickets they're getting and allow them to sell and post out their tickets in time.

The three home stands won't be anywhere near sold out by Thursday as there'll still be another 9 days until the game. There'll be a late rush as always.

If it's Rangers and they give us the usual 900 we should give them the same. I've said this before but we should not be giving the hun players the advantage of a 3,700 away fans off their heid on buckie backing their team.

Pete
12-05-2015, 06:27 AM
The most important match for years and people are talking about rangers fans filling the stands to bring in a few more pounds (which is divided up).

We're getting 900 so we should be telling them that they're getting 400 and that's it. By "we" I mean our fans, our manager and our board. Ask any player and he will tell you that a big, noisy travelling support helps them..yet decisions are being made about wether this happens or not because of money or if spaces are empty???

This is absolutely ****ing mental.

Pete
12-05-2015, 06:32 AM
Probably because they won't want to risk losing out on The Rangers selling out their allocation for the full stand which will be guaranteed .

I'm hoping that type of attitude is nowhere near our club and I presume you mean hibs when you said "they".

If anyone else is forcing our hand to sell rangers lots of tickets because of money or how good it looks on the TV then it's the final nail for me.

scoopyboy
12-05-2015, 07:04 AM
The most important match for years and people are talking about rangers fans filling the stands to bring in a few more pounds (which is divided up).

We're getting 900 so we should be telling them that they're getting 400 and that's it. By "we" I mean our fans, our manager and our board. Ask any player and he will tell you that a big, noisy travelling support helps them..yet decisions are being made about wether this happens or not because of money or if spaces are empty???

I see where you are coming from but I can also see another side to it.

We are asking fans to donate £10 a month or £20 or whatever they can afford to bring the club closer to the fans by buying shares.

So we are grabbing tenners with one hand but then throwing tens of thousands of pounds away with the other.

I couldn't therefore blame fans for saying why should I go through the finiancial undertaking when Hibs are blowing far easier chances of getting cash.

Ronniekirk
12-05-2015, 07:08 AM
I'm hoping that type of attitude is nowhere near our club and I presume you mean hibs when you said "they".

If anyone else is forcing our hand to sell rangers lots of tickets because of money or how good it looks on the TV then it's the final nail for me.
It's what we normally do If we are going to beat them then it's down to the players handling the occasion, being fit and on form and Stubbs getting tactics right and players carrying those out . Plus add in a bit of Scott Allan magic and Cummings and Malonga to keep scoring in each game that will do for me The best way to shut that mob up is to beat them

HH81
12-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I'd guess it's to give the away team notice on how many tickets they're getting and allow them to sell and post out their tickets in time.

The three home stands won't be anywhere near sold out by Thursday as there'll still be another 9 days until the game. There'll be a late rush as always.

If it's Rangers and they give us the usual 900 we should give them the same. I've said this before but we should not be giving the hun players the advantage of a 3,700 away fans off their heid on buckie backing their team.

I agree. All we do is tell both clubs we will match the number you give us and leave it at that.

green&left
12-05-2015, 08:35 AM

This. Hibs shouldn't be looking to profit from this game. If by the time we give the SPFL 50%, pay VAT/taxes on the tickets and cover match day costs and we break even that should be enough.

Got to give ourselves as much advantage as possible. And telling the huns to f&^^&$n ram it after the shambles we've had to endure at Ibrox the last few occassions in the stands.

Trust Leeann will do the right thing (Hopefully).

EH6 Hibby
12-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Given recent home attendance figures they wouldn't be confident we could sell three stands plus out so they decided to give fans the opportunity to show if their was enough interest and looks like there hasn't been .They would need to get tickets printed and arrange security etc if splitting that fourth stand so assume there would have to be a cut off point at some point to get things sorted out logistically . Whether it could of been left to next Monday for example and the ticket office been open all this weekend I don't know . not being able to print off at home will mean people out of Edinburgh may not have been able to get to ticket office in the timescale allowed so think that won't have helped

We won't know if it's The Rangers we're playing until Sunday.

green&left
12-05-2015, 08:41 AM
I see where you are coming from but I can also see another side to it.

We are asking fans to donate £10 a month or £20 or whatever they can afford to bring the club closer to the fans by buying shares.

So we are grabbing tenners with one hand but then throwing tens of thousands of pounds away with the other.

I couldn't therefore blame fans for saying why should I go through the finiancial undertaking when Hibs are blowing far easier chances of getting cash.

We wouldn't be blowing any money. The profit would be minimal from a full huns end after its all divided up and match day costs are paid.

3200 huns @ £15 is £48k plus say 600 at £10 (concessions) would take in £54,000. The SPFL get half that right away. Pay stewarding and policing for a full huns end and you're talking about £12000 "profit". Easily offset by TV money, ST holders paying in (again) plus the PATG.

Wether we sell the 3 home stands or not give them half the top tier and have the rest of the south empty or with Hibbys in it.

This decision will test the ambition and true principles of our board and football club.

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Surely the decision on how many tickets given to the away team should hinge on how many tickets they are prepared to give us in return?

It's simple, ask Rangers for 4,000 tickets for Ibrox and, if they say "no you're getting the usual 900", just reply, "OK, here's your 400 tickets for the South Stand".

What's so complicated about it?

hibsmad
12-05-2015, 08:52 AM
As long as there is not a disastrous result in the first leg, which I am certainly not anticipating, then I am convinced we would sell all three stands plus sell a portion of the South.

What we would lose out on financially would be minimal. Plus, if having less of them in the stadium helped us on our way to promotion then we would gain a hell of a lot more financially than we would lose on this game. There's only one decision for me and that is to give them half the stand at most (although I'd prefer a quarter).

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 08:54 AM
How about we compromise. Give them 7,500 tickets.....

....and make them all sit in the Main Stand at Meadowbank.

:wink:

Gatecrasher
12-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Hopefully we fill the 3 home stands at least, The team deserve it.

Scott Allan Key
12-05-2015, 09:35 AM
I would love to have attended but what with TV changing dates at last minute and Hibs only securing 2nd recently I have had no time to arrange leave from work. Am sure I'm not only one in that position.

scoopyboy
12-05-2015, 09:40 AM
We wouldn't be blowing any money. The profit would be minimal from a full huns end after its all divided up and match day costs are paid.

3200 huns @ £15 is £48k plus say 600 at £10 (concessions) would take in £54,000. The SPFL get half that right away. Pay stewarding and policing for a full huns end and you're talking about £12000 "profit". Easily offset by TV money, ST holders paying in (again) plus the PATG.

Wether we sell the 3 home stands or not give them half the top tier and have the rest of the south empty or with Hibbys in it.

This decision will test the ambition and true principles of our board and football club.

Not as bad as I feared.

Does the TV money go to Hibs or simply disappear into the SPFL pot?

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 10:34 AM
The Herald are reporting that the The Rangers v QOTS game is heading for a sell-out.

If DerHun win, there's no way they're gonna give us any more than 900 tickets for the Away Leg.

Come on QOTS!!!!

southern hibby
12-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Gents, I might be wrong here ( and I'm not sure where I got this from ) but I'm under the impression you have to give away teams for the play offs a minimum number of tickets to what you give them during the league campaign.

So if we gave The Rangers 3400 for their two league games then this is the minimum that we have to give them in the play offs. This is why I believe The Rangers never used our allocation in the second league game in Ibrox, because if they did they would have to give us more for the play off game.
As I said not sure where I got this from and it might be pure codswallop but for some reason I'm thinking it.

GGTTH

southern hibby
12-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Sorry I said used our allocation, I meant uped our allocation when we asked it to be.

GGTTH

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Gents, I might be wrong here ( and I'm not sure where I got this from ) but I'm under the impression you have to give away teams for the play offs a minimum number of tickets to what you give them during the league campaign.

So if we gave The Rangers 3400 for their two league games then this is the minimum that we have to give them in the play offs. This is why I believe The Rangers never used our allocation in the second league game in Ibrox, because if they did they would have to give us more for the play off game.
As I said not sure where I got this from and it might be pure codswallop but for some reason I'm thinking it.

GGTTH

I suspect you are.

There is currently no set rule for league games and giving a team 3,900 tickets for one match does not set a precedent for subsequent games.

JimBHibees
12-05-2015, 10:50 AM
I suspect you are.

There is currently no set rule for league games and giving a team 3,900 tickets for one match does not set a precedent for subsequent games.

Pretty sure it is only cup ties where a home team must give a defined percentage of tickets to away teams. League games it is some vague comment like a 'reasonable' amount'.

JimBHibees
12-05-2015, 10:51 AM
The Herald are reporting that the The Rangers v QOTS game is heading for a sell-out.

If DerHun win, there's no way they're gonna give us any more than 900 tickets for the Away Leg.

Come on QOTS!!!!

Bearing in mind the media have been keen to announce most Rangers home games post King as heading for a sell out. :greengrin

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Bearing in mind the media have been keen to announce most Rangers home games post King as heading for a sell out. :greengrin

Good point.

:greengrin

renato
12-05-2015, 11:51 AM

I said the same on the PM board thread a while back - completely agree with this. As has been demonstrated the commercial benefit is minimal to us but it shouldn't be a factor here anyway. At worst this should be a negotiation re like for like allocations, with Sevco told 900 tickets max, if that's our Ibrox allocation.

Trust LD to do the right thing here but I would be VERY disappointed if we buckle over this issue. From people I've spoken to and some views on this thread, it looks like I'm not alone with this view.

Hibernia&Alba
12-05-2015, 12:02 PM
Surely the decision on how many tickets given to the away team should hinge on how many tickets they are prepared to give us in return?

It's simple, ask Rangers for 4,000 tickets for Ibrox and, if they say "no you're getting the usual 900", just reply, "OK, here's your 400 tickets for the South Stand".

What's so complicated about it?

Definitely. Why allow them so much support? We want their visit to be as unfriendly as possible, meaning same proportion of tickets for their cavemen.

lord bunberry
12-05-2015, 12:02 PM
We should give them 400 tickets and put them in the top corner of the Dunbar end. Even if we don't sell any other tickets for that stand. This game shouldn't be about making money, it's about giving ourselves the best chance of winning and showing The Rangers that they can't walk all over us. If they want more tickets they will have to give us more.

Big_Franck
12-05-2015, 12:04 PM

Totally agree with both the points in bold. Leanne has said a few times that we have to hand over 50% of the gate receipts before VAT is paid and before any costs are taken off.

That means that after paying the 20% VAT and paying 50% to the SPFL we are left with 30% of your £54k, presuming that's close to the actual figure. That's £16,200 before steward/policing costs associated with having an end full of huns.

What we stand to lose is negligible. Give them a few hundred tickets max and tell them to get to ****.

Eyrie
12-05-2015, 07:17 PM

Nice work. £12k isn't worth worrying about compared to the impact of a full away end grunting support for their team.

Sir David Gray
12-05-2015, 07:29 PM

GGTTH

You are wrong.

There is no set minimum number of tickets that a home club needs to provide to fans of the visiting team in the play off matches.

The SPFL simply states that a "reasonable amount" of tickets need to be supplied to the away team and it should be agreed in advance between the two clubs. If they can't come to an agreement then the SPFL will make the final decision.

iwasthere1972
12-05-2015, 07:42 PM

So we would get on average £11.84 plus £2.36 VAT = £14.20. (£14.20 x 3,800 = £53,960). Out of that £14.20 we hand over £7.10 to the SPFL and the £2.36 collected in VAT to HMRC. That would leave us with £4.74 per Hun less policing costs of maybe a couple of quid per Hun.

Aye give them 800 at the most and if we don't have our supporters in the other 3,000 seats then put flags and banners on them.

Not worth the hassle.

Bristolhibby
12-05-2015, 09:43 PM
This is basically a semi final and we know that the glory hunters generally wait until the final before snapping up tickets. :stirrer:

Honestly. Last season the match against Hamilton was free for season ticket holders but with there now being a charge I don't know if all season ticket holders will turn up. It may make a difference depending on whether it's The Rangers or QoTS that we're playing.

Fingers crossed that fans turn out in numbers but honestly I've no idea what the attendance will be. Couldn't even have a guess.

Anyway two tickets purchased online today so bring it on.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

Difference is a Final is in Hampden. Any "final" we would be in would be the away end at Fir Park.

J

seanshow
12-05-2015, 10:13 PM
I agree with the restriction of away tickets for gers or q.o.s,but it all becomes irrelevant if we fill Easter road with Hibees.
Leeann and Stubbsy have made the call to arms, its up to us now to buy the tickets! :flag:

Hibeesmad
12-05-2015, 10:22 PM
We took around 17,000 to the semi final the other week, this is an even bigger semi final. Come on let's get behind the team

DH1875
13-05-2015, 07:33 AM
The SPFL simply states that a "reasonable amount" of tickets need to be supplied to the away team and it should be agreed in advance between the two clubs. If they can't come to an agreement then the SPFL will make the final decision.

Erm....Can anyone else see a problem here? Let's say we offer them 500 tickets, they say no thanks we want 4k and are going to the SPFL to get them. Do we honestly think the SPFL will find in our favour. More likely to give rangers half the bloody stadium.

DarlingtonHibee
13-05-2015, 10:11 AM
[QUOTE=DH1875;4370620]Erm....Can anyone else see a problem here? Let's say we offer them 500 tickets, they say no thanks we want 4k and are going to the SPFL to get them. Do we honestly think the SPFL will find in our favour. More likely to give rangers half the bloody stadium.[/QUOTE

This - they will get a minimum of half the away end - imo if its left to the SPFL.

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 11:10 AM
I think the biggest problem is us selling the tickets. I'm sure the club know where they stand in regard to how many tickets they have to give Rangers.

Big_Franck
13-05-2015, 11:31 AM
I think the biggest problem is us selling the tickets. I'm sure the club know where they stand in regard to how many tickets they have to give Rangers.

Why? We shouldn't have to sell home tickets in the south to limit the number of tickets we give the huns.

We get 900 in a tiny wee corner when their stadium is half empty, yet we seem to be contemplating handing them an advantage by giving them a full away end in such an important game.

Big_Franck
13-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Erm....Can anyone else see a problem here? Let's say we offer them 500 tickets, they say no thanks we want 4k and are going to the SPFL to get them. Do we honestly think the SPFL will find in our favour. More likely to give rangers half the bloody stadium.

We should do the same for the game at Ibrox then, rather than just accept the 900 we normally get.

GlesgaeHibby
13-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Why? We shouldn't have to sell home tickets in the south to limit the number of tickets we give the huns.

We get 900 in a tiny wee corner when their stadium is half empty, yet we seem to be contemplating handing them an advantage by giving them a full away end in such an important game.

Will be much more enjoyable to see a full stand of angry huns, rather than just 900 as we beat them.

Canon Hannan
13-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Will be much more enjoyable to see a full stand of angry huns, rather than just 900 as we beat them.

Yes very true Glesgae!

The banter should be good. I would rather have 900 of them though or even 450 with a huge segregation area. Don't give them any advantage.

JimBHibees
13-05-2015, 01:44 PM
So we are only getting 950 tickets if we play at Ibrox, personally think that is a shocker.

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 01:51 PM

I totally agree with you. I've said it on a thread I started on here a few weeks back. I was mostly shot down at the time as most felt it more important to make a few quid.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?298926-900-tickets&p=4314847

JimBHibees
13-05-2015, 01:55 PM
I totally agree with you. I've said it on a thread I started on here a few weeks back. I was mostly shot down at the time as most felt it more important to make a few quid.

Give them what they have given us and leave the rest of the South empty even if we cant fill one single seat in it. Next step will be the old bill putting pressure on Hibs that it would be a risk to only given them such a small amount of seats.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 01:59 PM
So we are only getting 950 tickets if we play at Ibrox, personally think that is a shocker.

:agree: They have done this to give themselves the best advantage they can, we should do similar.

Give them the same ratio as they have given us, and with the current state of affairs regarding the split in money, we are not losing very much compared to the advantage of only having 350 ex huns on the top tier as far away as possible we'd surely get.

Andy74
13-05-2015, 02:15 PM
:agree: They have done this to give themselves the best advantage they can, we should do similar.

Give them the same ratio as they have given us, and with the current state of affairs regarding the split in money, we are not losing very much compared to the advantage of only having 350 ex huns on the top tier as far away as possible we'd surely get.

They can fill their stadium though, we won't get close to it. We could risk making the place dead as usual.

JimBHibees
13-05-2015, 02:26 PM

Absolutely and as you say we should do the same. Even if we dont sell enough to sell any south stand tickets so be it.

Keith_M
13-05-2015, 02:37 PM
They can fill their stadium though, we won't get close to it. We could risk making the place dead as usual.

What a defeatist attitude.

Remind me how many we sold for last year's Play Off game.

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 02:41 PM
What a defeatist attitude.

Remind me how many we sold for last year's Play Off game.

Wasting your time there. He'll support whatever position the board take.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 02:50 PM

Is that right? And i'd bet my last penny the place wont be dead as usual even with 10k in the ground.

I think there will be a lot more than 10k.

Pete
13-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Is that right? And i'd bet my last penny the place wont be dead as usual even with 10k in the ground.

Exactly. We have over a week to go and people will take more interest once we know who we are playing.

I'd rather give lapsed hibees the chance to back the team than take the "safe" option of selling rangers the whole end.

In fact, can someone run the benefits of giving rangers nearly 4000 tickets by me again please?

liamh2202
13-05-2015, 03:11 PM

Exactly mate.... Give them as little as possible. For once this isn't about money

Smartie
13-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Exactly. We have over a week to go and people will take more interest once we know who we are playing.

I'd rather give lapsed hibees the chance to back the team than take the "safe" option of selling rangers the whole end.

In fact, can someone run the benefits of giving rangers nearly 4000 tickets by me again please?

Guaranteed £££££££

Although this will appeal to one particular moustachioed fud, he'll be in a minority of one if this is the only thing taken into consideration.

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 03:14 PM

3000 * £15 = £45,000
- spfl cut of 50% brings it down to £22,500
- VAT of 20% on the original £45k (£9k)
Brings it down to £13,500

Are we really going to gamble on our chances of winning this game for £13500?

Andy74
13-05-2015, 04:01 PM

Why would we be any more up for this game as a crowd, especially if there were next to no opposition fans to interact with?

Andy74
13-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Wasting your time there. He'll support whatever position the board take.

No I can make my own mind about my own view thanks. Tool.

CropleyWasGod
13-05-2015, 04:04 PM
3000 * £15 = £45,000

The VAT won't be on the 45k. It'll be on the 22.5. And it'll be 1/6 of that. Approx 3.75.

So the net take to Hibs is about 18.75k

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 04:28 PM
No I can make my own mind about my own view thanks. Tool.

Of course you can. :-)

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 04:36 PM
The VAT won't be on the 45k. It'll be on the 22.5. And it'll be 1/6 of that. Approx 3.75.

I'm sure I read that the spfl were taking 50% of the gross figure and the vat was the responsibility of the home team. Either way, does not change my point. It's not a lot of cash.

Pete
13-05-2015, 04:42 PM

I like that new number though.

:greengrin

Pete
13-05-2015, 05:04 PM
The only club we should definitely be giving the whole away end over to is Queen of the South.

They are kind enough to give us nearly 3000 so we should give them the opportunity to give their team a similar support.

Is this the allocation thread now? Perhaps they should be merged...or separated. :dunno:

iwasthere1972
13-05-2015, 05:25 PM
3000 * £15 = £45,000

But the 20% VAT wouldn't be on £45K. The £45K includes VAT so it would be £37,500 + £7,500 VAT.

Mind you it still ain't a lot. Here's hoping that Queens win and this becomes immaterial.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Why would we be any more up for this game as a crowd, especially if there were next to no opposition fans to interact with?

I thought the fans were very good at Hampden, with very few Falkirk fans there way up the other end of the park. I never heard them at all, but it did not stop our fans getting behind the team?

Strange question?

Ozyhibby
13-05-2015, 06:06 PM

Why would we be any more up for this game? Really?

Keith_M
13-05-2015, 07:17 PM

Once again...

How many tickets did we sell for the Play Off match last year?

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Once again...

Andy's confused, he thinks this is just an ordinary league game and is comparing apples and sausages.

Andy74
13-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Once again...

It's a good point and yes it sold well. It was also the 'final'. It was also free for season ticket holders.

What was our average last year as well though because we are well down and we've had pretty average take up of the bigger games like only 10,000 for the last Rangers game.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 07:42 PM
It's a good point and yes it sold well. It was also the 'final'. It was also free for season ticket holders.

What was our average last year as well though because we are well down and we've had pretty average take up of the bigger games like only 10,000 for the last Rangers game.

Falkirk a few weeks ago was a semi final like this one is, 17k plus TRAVELLED and paid the extra cost that that entails.

Pete
13-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Who cares if we sold 10000 or 10 tickets for a specific home game?

This is a two legged knock out match. All this flim-flam about league matches is irrelevant.

Andy74
13-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Falkirk a few weeks ago was a semi final like this one is, 17k plus TRAVELLED and paid the extra cost that that entails.

If my group is anything to go by there's two going and we had six for that game.

blackpoolhibs
13-05-2015, 07:54 PM
If my group is anything to go by there's two going and we had six for that game.

Probably had enough of you? :wink:

Andy74
13-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Probably had enough of you? :wink:

No doubt!

hibee
13-05-2015, 08:16 PM

Me too, 5 ST holders, 2 definitely not going and the other 3 are a maybe due to kids Sat morning games and the early kick off meaning we might not make it back in time.

Bishop Hibee
13-05-2015, 09:22 PM
We'll have a good support but not 17K. My 2 eldest boys were at the semi but can't afford missing another day at their respective weekend jobs. 16-17000 at ER as a guesstimate.

Hibeesforever
13-05-2015, 09:30 PM

Spot on, if Hibs get under 1k, forget giving any of the South to their fans. Terrible statement for football fans if this proves to be the case.