PDA

View Full Version : TheRangers Fans full of confidence

CallumLaidlaw
11-05-2015, 09:50 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/hotline/sports-hotline-queens-beaten-hibs-5672712

Glad they think we'll bottle it. Hope they do that next Sunday, but if not, we'll just need to teach them a lesson! :flag:

Ronniekirk
11-05-2015, 09:53 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/opinion/sport/hotline/sports-hotline-queens-beaten-hibs-5672712

Glad they think we'll bottle it. Hope they do that next Sunday, but if not, we'll just need to teach them a lesson! :flag:

They think the natural order. Of old firm dominance is about to be restored and the hype will increase leading up to the game against us .They will have more confidence so it's up to us to match that and knock it out of them

hibs0666
11-05-2015, 09:56 AM
The currants were the ones whose bottle crashed during the must-win games at the end of the season. I expect them to do the same in the playoffs when the pressure is on.

Hibernia&Alba
11-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Same old arrogance from them. It's surprising, given how dreadful a team they have. There's nothing to fear at all, and the greatest pressure is on them.

Big_Franck
11-05-2015, 10:31 AM
The Rangers' record in big games this season is shocking, so if there's any team that's proved they can't handle the pressure it's them.

They were also in pole position for 2nd place but bottled it with a couple of games to go. IF they scrape past QOS we'll do them.

Sir David Gray
11-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Good, i'm glad they feel that way.

We are the better side and if we play to our full potential then we'll win.

frazeHFC
11-05-2015, 11:43 AM
With the run we are on, the fact we have beaten them in 3 out of 4 league games, and the fact we finished higher than them is enough to give me all the confidence I need. I'm happy at being underdogs though, just really hope it's us having the final laugh!

Bad Martini
11-05-2015, 11:44 AM
We put 10 past them including the challenge cup game this season.

We beat them three times to their twice, one of which was the afforementioned challenge cup game in August. In August, we got what we deserved.

The league panned out and the huns got what THEY deserved and arguably, more than they deserved the cheating bassas.

The league however does not lie.

Allow them their confidence. They'll inveriably break out the old songbook, sing their sectarian, inbred, mutant, unemployable and utterly reprehensible pish....ideally as we slap a good few past them in both legs with no reply.

They are pish. They KNOW they are pish and they canny kid anyone else on otherwise. 2-1 against Queens. A narrow victory if ever there was one...the story of their season and most of their "best" results.

I found myself roaring a huge **** off cheer when Queens equalised, almost akin to the same cheer I roar when we score. I forgot how much I despise that vile institution that is "the" rangers...............

..................and I hope with all my being that we utterly destroy them, ripping them a new one.

ENDOF

SteveHFC
11-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Hopefully we'll pump them a week on Wednesday.

If they get through of course.

greenlex
11-05-2015, 12:06 PM
This is good. After our first hits the rigging at Ibrox a full house of confident Huns will turn on them.

Hibby Gav
11-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Pin it up on the dressing rooms walls ....

ggtth

Keith_M
11-05-2015, 12:20 PM
I only read one comment on there that suggests Hibs will bottle it.

Geo_1875
11-05-2015, 12:24 PM
They're only confident now that McCulloch and Moshni are injured.

emerald green
11-05-2015, 12:53 PM
The Daily Ranger (LOL). What about the photo of McCall pointing to his own head! He looks a complete fanny. :greengrin

Deansy
11-05-2015, 05:15 PM
The Hun is the same as the Jambo - memories of 'Money past' still affecting their perception of reality.

hfc rd
11-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Jeez! They think their FC Barcelona judging by some of their comments. We've beaten them 3 out of the 4 league games and also deservedly finished above them. They are s****.

The_Horde
11-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Maybe the sevco should remember what happened to us last season.

Tie not over.

JJP
11-05-2015, 05:38 PM
I prefer to be quietly confident of our chances.

Bostonhibby
11-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Wasn't there another team in Glasgow a couple of years ago that was so cocksure that it could sweep everything and everyone out of the way because of who they "were"?.

Look what happened to them. Now defunct.

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Wasn't there another team in Glasgow a couple of years ago that was so cocksure that it could sweep everything and everyone out of the way because of who they "were"?.

Look what happened to them. Now defunct.

Third Lanark?

:dunno:

Bostonhibby
12-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Third Lanark?

:dunno:
Were they the ones who flew the union Jack and sang god save the queen but didn't pay their taxes to their majesty?

Waxy
12-05-2015, 11:21 AM
You get the feeling they still think they're the Old defunct Glasgow Rangers.

Keith_M
12-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Were they the ones who flew the union Jack and sang god save the queen but didn't pay their taxes to their majesty?

Ah, you mean Hearts!

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
12-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Ah, you mean Hearts!

:greengrin

Touche'

southern hibby
12-05-2015, 02:11 PM
Gents, we won at Ibrox 2-0 and it should have been a penalty to the newest team on the park before Lewis scored. Make no mistake they were the better team that day and also at Easter Road which they won 2-0, but we never has David at right back that day, which was a big factor.

To say we will pump them easily is bravado and nothing more. Our last game against them we should have done better but didn't, we were tactically lacking that day. However we have rested and they have more games to play with older players.
I may be wrong but with my productions above and with what I said about age QOS will win 2-1 on the night and score in injury time to really get us wondering if we can beat them over 2 legs.

GGTTH

Ronster117
13-05-2015, 10:07 PM
They are still under some strange illusion that they are world beaters ...all teams using them as a cash cow....let them be over confident....then watch as we hump them and the arse falls outa their world.

Steve20
14-05-2015, 08:25 AM
They are still under some strange illusion that they are world beaters ...all teams using them as a cash cow....let them be over confident....then watch as we hump them and the arse falls outa their world.

I hardly think just because they think they'll beat QOS and Hibs that they think they're world beaters. It's not like they're alone in those thoughts. The bookies have them the shortest price out of the three Championship sides to win the playoffs.

Arch Stanton
14-05-2015, 10:21 AM
I hardly think just because they think they'll beat QOS and Hibs that they think they're world beaters. It's not like they're alone in those thoughts. The bookies have them the shortest price out of the three Championship sides to win the playoffs.

Whatever their notion of what the "world" is I'm sure they do think they're world beaters.

Anyway, I thought low odds meant a lot of people were backing them rather than actually being adjudged best. I can imagine loads of huns will have put the housekeeping on them winning.