PDA

View Full Version : Garry O'Connor news quiet....

4 Front Teeth
10-05-2015, 08:36 AM
..... Anyone know what he is up to and why he stopped playing for Selkirk? Also there was chat on here that there was going to be a documentary on him.... not sure if that was just a joke?

chinaman
10-05-2015, 08:49 AM
..... Anyone know what he is up to and why he stopped playing for Selkirk? Also there was chat on here that there was going to be a documentary on him.... not sure if that was just a joke?
I saw him last week with kellie maloney (formerly known as frank frank). Big gaz looks daft wi heels and a dress

CRAZYHIBBY
10-05-2015, 10:05 AM

Think the documentary is called.... How to blow your millions like a complete twat

sleeping giant
10-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Think the documentary is called.... How to blow your millions like a complete twat

What's it to you if he's blown his millions ?

fatbloke
10-05-2015, 12:29 PM

:top marks

Leave the guy alone to get on with his life.

Dalkeith Hibee
10-05-2015, 01:08 PM
I do feel a bit sorry for him. Bit of a daft laddie who had made loads of money and couldnt handle it. I cant honestly say I would have done much better being in his position (except the drugs of course).

Around about the time he left for Russia he was a fantastic centre forward and credit to him for going abroad and trying it. I hope he can get his life back on track

CRAZYHIBBY
10-05-2015, 02:16 PM

Whats it to you?

Brooster
10-05-2015, 03:18 PM
When did he stop playing for Selkirk? He played against Edinburgh City 3 weeks ago...at centre half.

scoopyboy
10-05-2015, 03:25 PM
When did he stop playing for Selkirk? He played against Edinburgh City 3 weeks ago...at centre half.

Pretty sure he bagged a hat trick against Preston Athletic recently as well.

4 Front Teeth
10-05-2015, 04:56 PM
I tried to Google if he was still playing for Selkirk and couldn't find trace of him... good to see he is still playing though. I hadn't heard that he had stopped playing for them I just couldn't find out what he's up to.

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-05-2015, 05:09 PM

He's finishing the season with Selkirk then moving to India as he's signed for some team over there apparently

snooky
10-05-2015, 06:19 PM
:top marks

Leave the guy alone to get on with his life.

Agreed

CraigHibee
10-05-2015, 09:23 PM
He's finishing the season with Selkirk then moving to India as he's signed for some team over there apparently

good luck to him if true

Purple & Green
10-05-2015, 09:28 PM

Scran should be good if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-05-2015, 09:28 PM
good luck to him if true

That's what I was told down in Gala last week anyway. Agreed, good luck if true. He was some size when I seen him play recently so he'll need to put in some serious work over the summer if he's to get up to speed

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Scran should be good if nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha true!

eastmainsmsh
10-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Hope its true no one forces you to take drugs but foolishly he tried it and got hooked sad really good luck if he gets move :aok:

ManBearPig
10-05-2015, 11:10 PM
I believe he was at East mains a couple of Wednesday's ago. Just seemed to be visiting in the evening don't knownif any more to it.