PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Fitba'- Questions for Guillaume Beuzelin

Fenriz
09-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi everyone,

As folk may have seen in the weekly updates thread, Monday Night Fitba' has a new website, which has a whole load of excellent content, including a number of new blogs plus a forum for any discussions you'd like to be included on the show.

To celebrate, the guys will be doing an online Q&A with Guillaume Beuzelin alongside Christoph Berra at some point in the near future. Any questions for Boozy, please post them here and we'll pose them to him.

Also, we're looking for new bloggers for the website, there have been a number of decent entries recently so if anyone else fancies having a shot get in touch!

As always, last weeks show plus all previous episodes can be found on the website as well as iTunes. Tune in at 10pm on Radio Saltire for the live show.
http://www.mondaynightfitba.com
http://www.radiosaltire.org

Cheers! :flag:

Billychaotic182
09-05-2015, 01:37 PM
On his last game for hibs my young nephew made him a flag to say good bye. Did he see it?

And can he come back to hibs tv lol

BOB MARLEYS DUG
09-05-2015, 05:50 PM
Was the Hibs team of 2004/2005 and 2005/2006 one of the best teams he has ever played in?

Pretty Boy
09-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Did he really almost convince Julian Brellier to sign for us?

I wasn't really fussed about signing him but that rumour went on for an age.

CallumLaidlaw
09-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Would he like to come back to Hibs in the future?

How does he rate the current team?

Who did he expect to go furthest from the young lads that he played alongside during 05-07

Bay Area Hibees
09-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Loved watching him. What was the main thing he learned about being a good manager from his time with Tony Mowbray?

Is a good "number 2" critical for success of team or does that depend on the manager, his strengths etc?

Thanks
Steve greig
San Francisco

Danderhall Hibs
09-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Did he really almost convince Julian Brellier to sign for us?

I wasn't really fussed about signing him but that rumour went on for an age.

That rumour was totally made up. The papers and that took it on and made it real but I can guarantee it was made up.

silverhibee
10-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Did he apply for assistant manger job at Hibs when Stubbs was brought in.