PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: STATEMENT FROM LEEANN: PLAY-OFF TICKET PRICING

RSS Bot
08-05-2015, 12:00 PM
More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/5418)

Beefster
08-05-2015, 12:03 PM
So Rangers charge £5 for the QOTS game but Hibs, who were desperate to let ST holders in for nothing, charge £15? Awesome.

I've no major issue paying but what a ****ing shambles this entire saga has been.

007 Mickey Weir
08-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Seems fair at £15. Would have been good to get kids on at £5. But £10 isn't bad.

Bishop Hibee
08-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Seems fair at £15. Would have been good to get kids on at £5. But £10 isn't bad.

Agree. The Huns are grandstanding hide their own inadequacies.

Blaster
So Rangers charge £5 for the QOTS game but Hibs, who were desperate to let ST holders in for nothing, charge £15? Awesome.

I've no major issue paying but what a ****ing shambles this entire saga has been.

It's all to do with the costs mate. Rangers have a potential 25000 in addition to their season ticket holders to subsidise the cost. We only have 12000 and that assumes a sellout

Mikeystewart
The running cost of Rangers' home legs would be much greater than ours. This leads me to believe that rangers will be making a loss on the playoff games and funding the levy themselves.
I just hope for a good turn out, if fans won't come back now when will they....

CraigHibee
08-05-2015, 12:08 PM

yeah it is a bit of a joke tbh, the huns will get their ***** kicked for charging £5 a ticket though, it was agreed minimum pricing at £15.00, although i was hoping my season ticket would have allowed me to get in for nowt/reduced fee i'm happy that hibs are playing by the rules and won't suffer any potential penalty

Diclonius
08-05-2015, 12:08 PM
£15 and £10 is more than acceptable but we're going to look bad next to Rangers. We need a full house for these games and I'm not convinced we'll get it.

PatHead
08-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Think £15 is about right for the game though many will feel we should be matching the The Rangers pricing I wouldn't want us to lose money. Any more would be unfair on supporters and I can only assume prices would have been higher had season tickets been allowed in for free.

It has been a shambles but lets buy tickets and fill the ground so that The Rangers can have no complaints about getting a small allocation if they make it through. Hibs need as many supporters as we can get at these games.

Iain G
08-05-2015, 12:14 PM
£15 and £10 is more than acceptable but we're going to look bad next to Rangers. We need a full house for these games and I'm not convinced we'll get it.

There is never ever any way that we could look bad when placed next to that cheating, swindling, leeching, rule breaking, dishonest, deceitful, fat and biggotted excuse for a football club or those crooks who run it or their manky supporters.

Leeann has laid it out, we need to cover costs and levy and stick to the rules agreed and we have been open in explaining our issues around the issue and have pushed for change that works for the supporters. Open, honest, respectful and classy communication here from the club IMHO. :agree:

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Looks like we may be getting a small allocation, if we're heading to Ibrox

SteveHFC
08-05-2015, 12:22 PM

Let the ticket scramble begin. :na na:

Only those who have renewed for next season should get get tickets for Ibrox.

Hibeesmad
08-05-2015, 12:24 PM
I really hope that we sell this out and get half of that South stand too, would be great

O'Rourke3
08-05-2015, 12:26 PM

If it's true then money or not we should restrict the away support rather than take the money and run. Been discussed elsewhere of course. I'd also announce that any new registrations from May 1 on the database do not qualify for home tickets for the POs. Suspect with a reduced allocation we'll have hundreds of new supporters or supporters that have been missing for around (I don't know) 3 seasons. Hibs fans will have access to tickets - Rangers fans (if it comes to that) should not!

Mon the Queens.....

IanM
08-05-2015, 12:28 PM
I really hope that we sell this out and get half of that South stand too, would be great

This

I think if anyone had been following this saga over the last few weeks the only surprised would have been if Hibs had announced something different. It's not right of course, complete shambles but at least LD had questioned them over this and it's completely out their hands.

Looking forward to it! could be a brilliant £15!

Spike Mandela
08-05-2015, 12:28 PM

No great desire to follow follow Rangers financial planning thank you very much.:cb

scoopyboy
08-05-2015, 12:32 PM

Do you think Rangers will charge £5 when (or if) they play us?

Brightside
08-05-2015, 12:32 PM

I'd rather have a club thats run correctly than pay £5 for a game.

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Do you think Rangers will charge £5 when (or if) they play us?

They said they would

My_Wife_Camille
08-05-2015, 12:36 PM

Why should they? Next season is next season. People who have season tickets and loyalty points for this season should get first choice.

HappyHibby93
08-05-2015, 12:39 PM
In truth that seems like fair pricing to me. What i really like about this, is that the huns will be getting a smaller allocation, if they get through the Queens tie. Surely we will sell out for this, huge game, fair ticket price, we have no excuses.

Bobby's Cinema
08-05-2015, 12:46 PM
:aok: Fine by me. I'm sure I might be feeling differently if I'd shelled out on a ST at premier league prices.

seanshow
08-05-2015, 12:49 PM
I'd rather have a club thats run correctly than pay £5 for a game.

Didnt sevco say all home playoff games will be £5 a pop.

As far as Hibs are concerned and purely on a fan backing 12th man approach - £10 & £5 would have filled the stadium imo, leaving the away fans with 1000 tickets.

At £15 im not sure this would happen with der hun being offered the whole south stand as normal and giving up a little psychological advantage.(if they beat q.o.s)

Id love to be proved wrong.

liamh2202
08-05-2015, 12:53 PM
yeah it is a bit of a joke tbh, the huns will get their ***** kicked for charging £5 a ticket though, it was agreed minimum pricing at £15.00, although i was hoping my season ticket would have allowed me to get in for nowt/reduced fee i'm happy that hibs are playing by the rules and won't suffer any potential penalty

No they won't spfl said yesterday they are happy with the buns pricing

truehibernian
08-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Pricing as it should be, very sensible - get to see us win promotion for the price of four pints........well done LD :aok: mind if I had my way I'd only give The Rangers the away dugout let alone any of the South Stand :agree:

col02
08-05-2015, 01:04 PM
We've all enjoyed watching players the calibre of Scott Allan, McGeoch, Gray, Fontaine and Fyvie this season. That's down to the decision made by the board last season regarding pricing. Let's get over the line against whoever we might play and help the club carry on the rebuilding job!

Lucius Apuleius
08-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Nothing wrong with the pricing IMO.

cabbageandribs1875
08-05-2015, 01:16 PM
should have been £10 for adults lots of folk not working out there, anyway.,..ticket purchased...bring on the challenger

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Lets gets these tickets sold and make sure theres only around 1500 huns at ER!!

SlickShoes
08-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Pricing and reasoning seems fine to me, got my ticket bought already so now looking forward to the game.

kaimendhibs
08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
That's my ticket bought. Hope we fill the place

EHZERO7
08-05-2015, 01:27 PM
We've all enjoyed watching players the calibre of Scott Allan, McGeoch, Gray, Fontaine and Fyvie this season. That's down to the decision made by the board last season regarding pricing. Let's get over the line against whoever we might play and help the club carry on the rebuilding job!

:top marks

davhibby
We took over 16,000 to Hampden at similar prices so I see no reason why we shouldn't be selling this out

Gatecrasher
Prices are decent, tickets bought, mon the hiBees!:flag:

Bob Box Fish
08-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Need to fund the players jolly abroad and Petries new speedos.

£15 is fine for a play off after spending £28 for the last Rangers home game.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2015, 01:31 PM
thats mine and 3 others bought! Another vital 5 loyalty points for the 2nd leg :wink:

Thecat23
08-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Don't agree with it, but will be there! Not sure Hibs will fill ER to be honest only time will tell. If it was £10 and £5 then might fill it.

Nando™
08-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Sensible pricing, we can't be doing with losing money.

Mon the Hibs.

Albanian Hibs
08-05-2015, 01:43 PM
thats mine and 3 others bought! Another vital 5 loyalty points for the 2nd leg :wink:

1st leg 😉

jacomo
08-05-2015, 01:47 PM

Der Hun are bribing their own supporters to like them again. As LD made clear, they did nothing to back us up when we were seeking a reduction in overheads from the League to make tickets more affordable.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2015, 01:51 PM
1st leg 

oh yeah :doh:

Albanian Hibs
08-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Tickets bought

CmoantheHibs
08-05-2015, 01:59 PM
There is never ever any way that we could look bad when placed next to that cheating, swindling, leeching, rule breaking, dishonest, deceitful, fat and biggotted excuse for a football club or those crooks who run it or their manky supporters.

Leeann has laid it out, we need to cover costs and levy and stick to the rules agreed and we have been open in explaining our issues around the issue and have pushed for change that works for the supporters. Open, honest, respectful and classy communication here from the club IMHO. :agree:

:agree:.Spot on.We deal with ourselves, not anyone else.I only started reading through the thread and generally dont post but this response has hit the nail on the head as far as I see it.

Aaron
08-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Myself and the Board will make a call next Thursday 14th based on the demand to that point to determine whether we will open up half of the South Stand to Hibs supporters. We want this to be the case, but can only do so if the demand is there from supporters.

Lets make sure this happens and we give Sevco / QOTS as few tickets as possible.

JimBHibees
08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
I think the pricing is reasonable especially compared with the 28 pounds normal for a Cat A game. Would have been nice for it to be added to the season ticket however there are reasons that hasnt happened so lets sell the place out and be a huge asset for the team. :flag:

Scottiedog007
08-05-2015, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=
Only those who have renewed for next season should get get tickets for Ibrox.[/QUOTE]

Maybe only those who have went to every away game this season including cup games should get tickets for Ibrox

Golden Bear
08-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Ticket purchased, printed and filed away in a secure place.

Bring on whoever!

:flag:

greenlex
08-05-2015, 02:39 PM
It's all to do with the costs mate. Rangers have a potential 25000 in addition to their season ticket holders to subsidise the cost. We only have 12000 and that assumes a sellout
Very much this. Agree the whole saga is nonsense tho. The gate money should be split equally between the losing play off contenders after costs. Each club should be allowed to admit season ticket holders if they see fit.

essexhibee
08-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Two tickets purchased in the East stand. Hopefully a better result than last time I was up and the 5-0 loss to celtic!

Cannae wait.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 02:49 PM
Hibs in a no win scenario here, SPFL dictating the terms of these games.

I would not want Hibs to have to shell out, and would far rather see the money used to strengthen the playing squad, so I am happy that we are being charged a price, which I also regard as fair.....

Nando™
08-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Maybe only those who have went to every away game this season including cup games should get tickets for Ibrox

Nope, priority should always be given to ST holders, to further boost the value of getting one in the first place.

Big_Franck
08-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Very fair prices, can't complain with that.

Said it before but if Rangers don't give us 3/4k for Ibrox then we should give them a couple of blocks in the South max, regardless of whether we'll fill the rest of the South with Hibs fans or not. **** them.

Ross4356
08-05-2015, 03:07 PM
I'll defo be at this and at £15 a head I'd hope regardless of the score in the 1st leg, 18,000 Hibees should easily want to attend this

Pete
08-05-2015, 03:19 PM
Very fair prices, can't complain with that.

Said it before but if Rangers don't give us 3/4k for Ibrox then we should give them a couple of blocks in the South max, regardless of whether we'll fill the rest of the South with Hibs fans or not. **** them.

Totally agree.

We should give them a similar percentage as they give us.

We get 1000 and they can get 400. We get 2000 and they can have the top deck of the Dunbar.

This isn't about money and we shouldn't feel pressured into giving them a big allocation, even if it means the crowd is reduced.

We need to start standing up for ourselves.

Lucius Apuleius
08-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Email from Leanne says that they will make a call on the south stand next Thursday as to whether we retain some of it for our use

HappyAsHellas
08-05-2015, 03:32 PM
3 tickets bought for this one - let's fill up the place and get this done. GGTTH

Blaster
08-05-2015, 03:33 PM
Email from Leanne says that they will make a call on the south stand next Thursday as to whether we retain some of it for our use

I just hope we can fill the three stands. Recent evidence suggests otherwise. I hope we can and need the south stand but not overly optimistic

grunt
08-05-2015, 03:37 PM

Who says we'll be going to Ibrox?

Scottiedog007
08-05-2015, 03:43 PM
Nope, priority should always be given to ST holders, to further boost the value of getting one in the first place.

I am a Season Ticket Holder, But if we get small allocation for either Dumfries or Govan I think they should then give priority to those season ticket holders who have made the effort throughout the season to attend all available away games this season like myself !!

Borderhibbie76
08-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Quick question...just bought my ST seat online, first time ive done this...I assume access is added automatically to my ST card??

IanM
08-05-2015, 03:49 PM
Its a generic email but nice touch getting an email from Leeann about the ticket prices 👍

oconnors_strip
08-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Quick question...just bought my ST seat online, first time ive done this...I assume access is added automatically to my ST card??

Yes

Borderhibbie76
08-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Yes

Cheers pal 👍

Stuarty27
08-05-2015, 03:55 PM

Not anymore, that's the whole point of the loyalty points system.

Getting a season ticket is a great head start but folk consistently attending away games should also be rewarded.

Stuarty27
08-05-2015, 04:00 PM
Anyway

I don't care what the prices are, I aint missing this game.

Imagine a win in a full house vs Rangers. You couldn't script it.

Golden Bear
08-05-2015, 04:01 PM
Has the Loyalty Points scheme actually kicked into place yet with regard to the preferential allocation of tickets?

And if so, what is the current threshold? I'm not asking for any particular reason, just wondering.

PatHead
08-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Has the Loyalty Points scheme actually kicked into place yet with regard to the preferential allocation of tickets?

And if so, what is the current threshold? I'm not asking for any particular reason, just wondering.

It was used for the Falkirk game at 75? points. I assume that if we did get The Rangers they would set the level at a higher level which would ensure season ticket holders who go to away games got first dabs.

Stuarty27
08-05-2015, 04:08 PM
How it should be done, is everyone who wants a ticket should apply and the people with the highest loyalty points gets them.

scoopyboy
08-05-2015, 04:15 PM
Don't agree with it, but will be there! Not sure Hibs will fill ER to be honest only time will tell. If it was £10 and £5 then might fill it.

If Hibs made it £10 and £5 then folk would be saying it was too much and it should be £5 and £2.50.

If they made it £5 and £2.50 folk would be wanting in for nothing.

No matter what Hibs reduce prices to it's never enough.

Every time this happens.

marinello59
08-05-2015, 04:16 PM
How it should be done, is everyone who wants a ticket should apply and the people with the highest loyalty points gets them.

That would be an administrative nightmare.

CallumLaidlaw
08-05-2015, 04:33 PM
That would be an administrative nightmare.

One things for sure. I can see this being a 6am outside easter road job for the Ibrox tie.

S4uzee
08-05-2015, 04:38 PM
One things for sure. I can see this being a 6am outside easter road job for the Ibrox tie.

Or online hopefully

Steve20
08-05-2015, 04:42 PM
If Hibs made it £10 and £5 then folk would be saying it was too much and it should be £5 and £2.50.

If they made it £5 and £2.50 folk would be wanting in for nothing.

No matter what Hibs reduce prices to it's never enough.

Every time this happens.

I understand why Hibs let people in for free, and I do blame the SPFL, but it should be nothing.

hibee
08-05-2015, 05:04 PM
I don't agree with charging ST holders to get in but know why they are doing it. The £15 for adults is ok but £10 for kids is too much (as a percentage of the adults price).

Pretty Boy
08-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Price is fine by me.

Tickets will be bought this weekend.

berwickhibee
08-05-2015, 05:52 PM
most people seem convinced we will be at ibrox:wink: 2 very tight games ahead against QOS for the gers. id prefer palmerston:thumbsup:

Danderhall Hibs
08-05-2015, 06:07 PM
Kids price is a bit steep considering I paid £25 for the full season for her and now (hopefully) 2 games will cost almost the same again.

PatHead
08-05-2015, 06:23 PM
The ticket prices for other Play Off matches are

Queen of South v The Sevco Rangers £16
Alloa v Brechin £16 though Alloa are donating £2 from each ticket to a food bank.
Forfar v Stranraer £13
Queens Park v Arbroath appears to be £12
Stenhousemuir v East Fife £13

Don't think it is our prices that are wrong it is The Rangers who are out of line.

Concessions vary from £2 to £9.

By the way QoS are only getting 900ish tickets for Ibrox.

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 06:29 PM
Any idea how many rangers got for Palmerston?

CB_NO3
08-05-2015, 06:32 PM
I can't confirm but away fans normally get 3k. I can't see it being any different tbh.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 06:35 PM
The ticket prices for other Play Off matches are

Queen of South v The Sevco Rangers £16
Alloa v Brechin £16 though Alloa are donating £2 from each ticket to a food bank.
Forfar v Stranraer £13
Queens Park v Arbroath appears to be £12
Stenhousemuir v East Fife £13

Don't think it is our prices that are wrong it is The Rangers who are out of line.

Concessions vary from £2 to £9.

By the way QoS are only getting 900ish tickets for Ibrox.

Interesting stuff, shows the Hibs pricing is well in line, in fact cheaper than the Queen's :aok:

PatHead
08-05-2015, 06:38 PM
Any idea how many rangers got for Palmerston?

Sorry Billy, haven't got a clue how many they got.

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Sorry Billy, haven't got a clue how many they got.

I presume behind the goals and half of the new stand. Looks like we will definitely only get 900 or so for Ibrox, reading rhe below

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2802

Pete
08-05-2015, 07:41 PM
I presume behind the goals and half of the new stand. Looks like we will definitely only get 900 or so for Ibrox, reading rhe below

http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=2802

The allocation for away fans should have absolutely nothing to do with how many home fans are expected.

Queens have been shafted and we had better not accept the same.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 07:45 PM
The allocation for away fans should have absolutely nothing to do with how many home fans are expected.

Queens have been shafted and we had better not accept the same.

We have been allocated c 900-1000 tickets, for every match at Ibrox so far this Season, I don't see that changing now...... Nothing to do with Hibs whatsoever, so do not understand your point about accepting it

Pete
08-05-2015, 07:48 PM
We have been allocated c 900-1000 tickets, for every match at Ibrox so far this Season, I don't see that changing now...... Nothing to do with Hibs whatsoever, so do not understand your point about accepting it

Well if we get that then we give them 400. That's what I mean.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 07:50 PM

Understand that, however, unless we are guaranteed to fill 3 stands plus overspill in South, then we would be mad to knock back money from opposing fans....... I hope Hibs fans come out in numbers for this one......

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 07:51 PM

Max 400, but we need Hibs fans to sell out then
Hope we get Queens, as I've got a chance of getting a ticket

Pete
08-05-2015, 07:55 PM
Understand that, however, unless we are guaranteed to fill 3 stands plus overspill in South, then we would be mad to knock back money from opposing fans....... I hope Hibs fans come out in numbers for this one......

I couldn't care less if we don't even fill one stand, we should allow them the same percentage of the ground as we are allowed. We could easily take 3000 through but we won't be allowed to.

Isn't the money divided up differently anyway? Even if it wasn't I don't care about money as I'm not into them buying an advantage in one of the most important two legged ties for decades.

Pete
08-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Max 400, but we need Hibs fans to sell out then
Hope we get Queens, as I've got a chance of getting a ticket

Why would we need to sell out or get Queens to give the opposition 400 tickets. If Queens give us the aallocation they are giving rangers, we should give them the opportunity to fill the Dunbar, regardless of the demand from our own supporters.

We have to be fair.

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 08:01 PM
I couldn't care less if we don't even fill one stand, we should allow them the same percentage of the ground as we are allowed. We could easily take 3000 through but we won't be allowed to.

Isn't the money divided up differently anyway? Even if it wasn't I don't care about money as I'm not into them buying an advantage in one of the most important two legged ties for decades.

Not sure how monies are split, but their support didn't help them when we papped them 4 zip earlier in Season

Pete
08-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Not sure how monies are split, but their support didn't help them when we papped them 4 zip earlier in Season

True, but it might have been 10-0 if there was only 400 of them. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
08-05-2015, 08:03 PM
True, but it might have been 10-0 if there was only 400 of them. :greengrin

:greengrin:greengrin

Sir David Gray
08-05-2015, 09:26 PM
I really hope we fill Easter Road for the play off matches and if it is Sevco that we play, we can put the 40 or so who are lucky to get a ticket for the south stand high up in the corner of the top tier.

Billy Whizz
08-05-2015, 10:03 PM
I really hope we fill Easter Road for the play off matches and if it is Sevco that we play, we can put the 40 or so who are lucky to get a ticket for the south stand high up in the corner of the top tier.

No reason why we shouldn't' sell out. £15 a ticket and 2 weeks to the game, ER should be bursting at the seems with Hibs supporters, regardless of who we're playing

Sir David Gray
08-05-2015, 10:43 PM
No reason why we shouldn't' sell out. £15 a ticket and 2 weeks to the game, ER should be bursting at the seems with Hibs supporters, regardless of who we're playing

Agreed.

I hope we leave Hibs with no option but to limit the number of tickets given to the away team, whoever that may be.

Hero76
09-05-2015, 04:02 AM
Fiver all the way sevco leading the way.

Ronniekirk
09-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Fiver all the way sevco leading the way.
They have far bigger capacity in their ground and We have said any money made after paying game costs goes to Stubbs playing budget so I have no problem with the prices we are charging .

green&left
09-05-2015, 08:18 AM

Why? Got to give ourselfs as much sporting advantage as possible, to hell with a few grand extra.

Plus itll be £7.50 straight to the spfl anyway before VAT, so thatll leave about £4.50 profit. Time you add police and stewarding for a full huns end you'll probably be looking at breakeven anyway.

southern hibby
09-05-2015, 08:25 AM

10/10 why should next season have anything to do with this season? This was Petrie's ploy to sell season tickets, with the cup final tickets.
I hope LD way to sell season tickets is to put a team on the park worth watching ( which has happened this season ) and to reward the people who has attended this season with the tickets they require.

GGTTH

CallumLaidlaw
09-05-2015, 08:30 AM
10/10 why should next season have anything to do with this season? This was Petrie's ploy to sell season tickets, with the cup final tickets.
I hope LD way to sell season tickets is to put a team on the park worth watching ( which has happened this season ) and to reward the people who has attended this season with the tickets they require.

GGTTH

Loyalty points for next season has already been added so some have in excess of 300 points.

Itsnoteasy
09-05-2015, 09:22 AM
I am a Season Ticket Holder, But if we get small allocation for either Dumfries or Govan I think they should then give priority to those season ticket holders who have made the effort throughout the season to attend all available away games this season like myself !!

I have to agree. That is why loyalty points should have started at beginning of season and not 3/4 through it.

southern hibby
09-05-2015, 09:35 AM
Well not like Hibs to try and force people to buy season tickets, by using games you might miss out on THIS SEASON if you don't get a season ticket for NEXT SEASON ( for the record I'll be getting one ). Just feel Hibs should be using this season's loyalty points and not season tickets for next year points for this seasons games.

I for one feel this is a bullying tactic by Hibs ( sorry if this goes against the grain, but it's how I feel). I've been to every game this season but may not get a ticket for a game this season because I have not yet got next seasons ticket.

Hibs need to remember people have bills to pay and can't all afford early bird schemes especially when we had potentially 6 extra games to play and a cup final too, when the scheme came out. I used to use the close season money I saved with no games during the close season to help pay towards season tickets. However obviously that tactic is now dead and buried.
Well that's me not paying the bills this week and down to ER Monday to get a season ticket then.

GGTTH

kaimendhibs
09-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Well not like Hibs to try and force people to buy season tickets, by using games you might miss out on THIS SEASON if you don't get a season ticket for NEXT SEASON ( for the record I'll be getting one ). Just feel Hibs should be using this season's loyalty points and not season tickets for next year points for this seasons games.

I for one feel this is a bullying tactic by Hibs ( sorry if this goes against the grain, but it's how I feel). I've been to every game this season but may not get a ticket for a game this season because I have not yet got next seasons ticket.

Hibs need to remember people have bills to pay and can't all afford early bird schemes especially when we had potentially 6 extra games to play and a cup final too, when the scheme came out. I used to use the close season money I saved with no games during the close season to help pay towards season tickets. However obviously that tactic is now dead and buried.
Well that's me not paying the bills this week and down to ER Monday to get a season ticket then.

GGTTH
Genuinely not being funny but have I missed something? I haven't seen any announcement on how tickets for away leg will be distributed, have you?

southern hibby
09-05-2015, 09:53 AM
No I've not but from what ive read on here it's seems like points for next season season tickets will count for away tickets. If this is not the case then I'll wind my neck in.

GGTTH

gegs70
09-05-2015, 09:55 AM
I was just wondering if there was a minimum price to charge for the play off games imposed by the SPFL?

kaimendhibs
09-05-2015, 09:58 AM
No I've not but from what ive read on here it's seems like points for next season season tickets will count for away tickets. If this is not the case then I'll wind my neck in.

GGTTH

As it goes, I agree that next seasons points should not be used.

B.H.F.C
09-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Genuinely not being funny but have I missed something? I haven't seen any announcement on how tickets for away leg will be distributed, have you?

No announcement but points have been allocated for next year. Those with most points should get the tickets, or the loyalty scheme is a complete waste of time.

marinello59
09-05-2015, 10:21 AM
No announcement but points have been allocated for next year. Those with most points should get the tickets, or the loyalty scheme is a complete waste of time.

If you have a season ticket you will have enough points to be in the first priority group to have a chance of tickets. That's how they sold STs for this season. Nobody is going to be guaranteed tickets, it will be a lottery.

B.H.F.C
09-05-2015, 10:29 AM
If you have a season ticket you will have enough points to be in the first priority group to have a chance of tickets. That's how they sold STs for this season. Nobody is going to be guaranteed tickets, it will be a lottery.

It shouldn't be a a lottery with the loyalty scheme. We get a thousand tickets, the top thousand get the opportunity to buy. It shouldn't be a one in seven chance by opening it up to every season ticket holder. If they do that then they'd be as well scrapping the loyalty scheme.

southern hibby
09-05-2015, 10:37 AM

I totally agree, but do you not feel that the loyalty points for next seasons season ticket should be added to next seasons points at the start of the season and not just now as this gives a false account of points collected this season.
Maybe I'm naive or just blinkered but it's how I feel. Also as I've said in a post above if these points are not used this season then I will wind my neck in, but if they are I feel I've been cheated as a supporter that's done every game this season.

GGTTH

marinello59
09-05-2015, 10:39 AM
It shouldn't be a a lottery with the loyalty scheme. We get a thousand tickets, the top thousand get the opportunity to buy. It shouldn't be a one in seven chance by opening it up to every season ticket holder. If they do that then they'd be as well scrapping the loyalty scheme.

Those who have bought tickets since the loyalty scheme was launched will also have priority which may or may not be in the first band so the loyalty scheme will be coming in to play. Things will probably change next season but Season tickets were bought for this campaign on the understanding that it gave you priority when buying tickets.
You can't have an exclusive buying period whilst a few fans decide whether they are going or not, time won't allow it.

BoomtownHibees
09-05-2015, 11:12 AM

It will still be a lottery. They will announce a threshold, say 300 points, and anybody with at least that amount will get the opportunity to buy. If there's any left then they will be opened up to the next batch of points, say 250 and above, and so on.

There may only be 2000 fans who are in the top bracket so you would have about a 1 in 2 chance of getting a ticket.

Jones28
09-05-2015, 11:20 AM

Can I get one too Steve, seeing as I'm coming from Grimsby? It's punishment enough living in the ****ing place

HH81
09-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Can I get one too Steve, seeing as I'm coming from Grimsby? It's punishment enough living in the ****ing place

Agreed :-).

Although there is a class chippy there.

Sprouleflyer
09-05-2015, 12:07 PM
How do you buy your ST seat for this game?

I am online but I can't seem to figure out how to buy my seat.

What do I select?

When I go into Choose my seat, it just gives me the stadium plan. I thought it would have had my seat showing to purchase on the front page?

What am I missing?

DaveF
09-05-2015, 12:10 PM
How do you buy your ST seat for this game?

I am online but I can't seem to figure out how to buy my seat.

What do I select?

When I go into Choose my seat, it just gives me the stadium plan. I thought it would have had my seat showing to purchase on the front page?

What am I missing?

Have you logged in? I did the same thing a while back only to be told to login and that allowed me to select my seat.

Sprouleflyer
09-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Have you logged in? I did the same thing a while back only to be told to login and that allowed me to select my seat.

Yes, name and client ref number showing top right hand side.

Cool_Hand_Luke
09-05-2015, 12:40 PM
Yes, name and client ref number showing top right hand side.

Is there a link saying 'You have reserved seats'? If so...try clicking that?

Sprouleflyer
09-05-2015, 02:19 PM
Is there a link saying 'You have reserved seats'? If so...try clicking that?

Can't see any link for reserved seating.

I will try again tomorrow, if still nothing showing, I will phone and book my ticket on Monday.

Billy Whizz
09-05-2015, 02:35 PM

I will try again tomorrow, if still nothing showing, I will phone and book my ticket on Monday.

When you log in, it should show any season ticket seats that you want to buy for tge play off game. Should have a name with a tick in the box

greenlex
09-05-2015, 03:02 PM

I will try again tomorrow, if still nothing showing, I will phone and book my ticket on Monday.Have you clicked the Uberfan button?:greengrin

3pm
09-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Mine done.

Borderhibbie76
09-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Have you clicked the Uberfan button?:greengrin

clearly not an Uberfan :)

overdrive
09-05-2015, 03:26 PM
When I click the link to sign in it comes up with"404 Not Found". Any ideas?

Sir David Gray
09-05-2015, 03:32 PM

Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance?

I'm getting the same message.

I've just tried Firefox instead and it's working fine on that.

3pm
09-05-2015, 03:32 PM

Go in via the actual fixture rather than clicking on Home tickets.

DH1875
09-05-2015, 11:04 PM
Hey guy's, looking for a bit of help here. Normally get tickets posted out but looking at the print at home option for the playoff games. Problem is I have a really old laptop which wont print PDF files. Can anyone recommend a way to print at home (trying to charge $50 to download files) that isn't PDF. Thanks.

StevieT
09-05-2015, 11:16 PM
Hey guy's, looking for a bit of help here. Normally get tickets posted out but looking at the print at home option for the playoff games. Problem is I have a really old laptop which wont print PDF files. Can anyone recommend a way to print at home (trying to charge $50 to download files) that isn't PDF. Thanks.

Forward the email to a mate and get them to print them off?

overdrive
09-05-2015, 11:53 PM
Go in via the actual fixture rather than clicking on Home tickets.

I did. Tried chrome, Firefox and IE

Billy Whizz
10-05-2015, 07:30 AM

Go to an Internet cafe and do it

Stuarty27
10-05-2015, 09:12 AM
Any red sections yet...

Arch Stanton
10-05-2015, 09:21 AM

I use Xubuntu which runs alright on older laptops - could download and install that instead of Windows. Problem might be keeping stuff you have currently (pics, audios, videos, docs etc) which you would have to save onto a USB memory drive.

FranckSuzy
10-05-2015, 09:22 AM

Apologies if I've picked this up wrongly but can you not save the PDF files to your documents folder and print them off from there? I had to do this with my old laptop :greengrin

iwasthere1972
10-05-2015, 09:31 AM

I normally email the document from my phone to my work email address and print from there. Don't know if that's a possibility for you. I don't mean emailing them to my work of course. :greengrin

DH1875
10-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Apologies if I've picked this up wrongly but can you not save the PDF files to your documents folder and print them off from there? I had to do this with my old laptop :greengrin

Nah, Ive tried that and it doesnt work. Will get it sorted anyways.