PDA

View Full Version : Sky - phone interview

Hibee_Lisa
06-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of a telephone interview with Sky? The role I have applied for is talk tech customer advisor. Any information on what to expect from the interview would be greatly appreciate, possibly the types of questions which will be included.

Cheers.

hibeenicol
07-05-2015, 08:04 AM
Was wondering if anyone had any recent experience of a telephone interview with Sky? The role I have applied for is talk tech customer advisor. Any information on what to expect from the interview would be greatly appreciate, possibly the types of questions which will be included.

Cheers.

Hi Lisa

What I can remember of the phone interview was only a few questions of why do you want to work at sky? Why should you get a job at sky? Any experience?

Be yourself talk away and have a great conversation with the person on the other end of the line.
Pass this and you'll have another 2 interviews 2 sell yourself even more.
Good luck

Sir David Gray
07-05-2015, 09:39 PM
I worked for an outsource company on behalf of Sky for three years.

I did a phone interview with them but I don't know if the questions will be the same as the ones asked by Sky themselves.

There were only a few questions and it's really just to gauge your responses. Most of the questions are along the lines of "Tell me of a time when..."

e.g. Tell me of a time when you delivered excellent customer service and tell me of a time when you went the extra mile when doing something.

Good luck with the job if you get it, it's pretty hard going with the kind of nonsense you have to put up with on a daily basis.

You do get nice customers to speak to as well though...sometimes. :greengrin