PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Miller talking out his....

KeithTheHibby
06-05-2015, 01:45 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/kenny-miller-wants-to-leave-rangers-with-promotion-1-3764064

That's right Kenny, of course you would rather play an extra 2 matches. If it's all the same to you I'd rather get a bye into what is essentially a semi-final rather than start at the quarters.

Thick as pig ****.

Hibbyradge
06-05-2015, 01:48 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/kenny-miller-wants-to-leave-rangers-with-promotion-1-3764064

That's right Kenny, of course you would rather play an extra 2 matches. If it's all the same to you I'd rather get a bye into what is essentially a semi-final rather than start at the quarters.

Thick as pig ****.

He's just trying to look for positives, as any professional sportsman should.

Stubbs would say something similar if we were in that position.

BSEJVT
06-05-2015, 01:50 PM

Thick as pig ****.

I know there is an element of playing to the orcs, but if he has been remotely accurately quoted in that article it slays forever the myth about where his loyalties truly lie.

It also shows the absolutely folly of signing players because of their past achievements at a club or their affinity for it, as he has been totally humpty this year.

Hibs dodged a bullet last year in not resigning him.

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2015, 01:55 PM
pmsl@ emotional ties, ............more like emotional pound signs

CallumLaidlaw
06-05-2015, 01:56 PM
He's just trying to look for positives, as any professional sportsman should.

Stubbs would say something similar if we were in that position.

:agree: And Stubbs has as good as said that in his HTV interview this week.

pennyhibee
06-05-2015, 02:00 PM
Richard Gough saying the same thing What else would you expect from them they are

both dyed in the wool therangers fans

Thecat23
06-05-2015, 02:19 PM
He talks ***** a lot trust me!

Joking aside what else is he meant to say 😂 Same old crap that we read from old firm players.

Keith_M
06-05-2015, 02:21 PM

Joking aside what else is he meant to say  Same old crap that we read from old firm players.

Wearrapeepul!

jacomo
06-05-2015, 02:23 PM

Joking aside what else is he meant to say 😂 Same old crap that we read from old firm players.

'This is my club' is taking a bit far, is it not? Unless he really is a Hun at heart.

Regardless of whether he's playing to the gallery, I can honestly say that for the first time since Kenny M left Hibs I don't want him back again. Would have been delighted if he'd returned here last summer but I think our top 3 strikers are all better than him.

Thecat23
06-05-2015, 02:25 PM
'This is my club' is taking a bit far, is it not? Unless he really is a Hun at heart.

Regardless of whether he's playing to the gallery, I can honestly say that for the first time since Kenny M left Hibs I don't want him back again. Would have been delighted if he'd returned here last summer but I think our top 3 strikers are all better than him.

He's a fan pleaser simple as that. They actually laugh at the crap they put out!

Thecat23
06-05-2015, 02:25 PM
Wearrapeepul!

[emoji16]

HibbyAndy
06-05-2015, 02:57 PM

Neither do i he is a welt.

And they are.

Thecat23
06-05-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm more than happy with our strikers. If Stubbs wanted him at Hibs it wouldn't be as a player IMO it would be to help with the kids coming through.

adhibs
06-05-2015, 03:54 PM
When are hibs in Spain? First time I've seen that mentiond

scoopyboy
06-05-2015, 03:59 PM
One of the reasons I wanted to finish second was to avoid suspensions.

Jason Cummings and Paul Hanlon are one booking away from a suspension, however if they do get a booking now the suspension will not kick in until next season (14 days after the event).

If Kenny Miller gets booked on Saturday he misses a game in the play offs, he's not the sharpest is he?

The biggest reason I wanted to finish second was that we would have no chance of getting beaten in the 3rd v. 4th play off.

Thecat23
06-05-2015, 04:21 PM

Jason Cummings and Paul Hanlon are one booking away from a suspension, however if they do get a booking now the suspension will not kick in until next season (14 days after the event).

If Kenny Miller gets booked on Saturday he misses a game in the play offs, he's not the sharpest is he?

The biggest reason I wanted to finish second was that we would have no chance of getting beaten in the 3rd v. 4th play off.

He's never been the sharpest tool in the box Scoops!!

Iggy Pope
06-05-2015, 04:29 PM
He's never been the sharpest tool in the box Scoops!!

He's a balloon.

SanFranHibs
06-05-2015, 04:34 PM

Joking aside what else is he meant to say  Same old crap that we read from old firm players.

No Surrender !

Onion
06-05-2015, 07:41 PM

Thick as pig ****.

Usual mind games by a Hun who is pretending to be happy about being the 3rd best team in the Championship. So Mr Miller, if playing matches is better than sitting around, why were they so determined to get 2nd place ?? The guy just comes across as an idiot.

Scottie
06-05-2015, 07:43 PM
No Surrender !
:greengrin :thumbsup:

Deansy
06-05-2015, 08:43 PM

That means he'll do whatever he wants to do on Saturday as the ref will have instructions NOT to book him under any circumstances !!

cabbageandribs1875
06-05-2015, 08:50 PM
has mercenary miller surpassed tommy docherty's 'man of many clubs' count yet

Craig_HFC
07-05-2015, 06:47 AM
He's got a head like a dildo.

cabbageandribs1875
07-05-2015, 09:22 AM

he has a well fit wife and a healthy bank balance, that probably won't worry him :)

Keith_M
07-05-2015, 09:30 AM

Rampant Rabbit?