PDA

View Full Version : who is still in contract after the end of the season?

Comiston Hibee
04-05-2015, 06:28 PM
not sure who we have signed up - can one of you good people post a list please
:flag:

The Sundance Kid
04-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Gray, Hanlon, Forster, Harris, El Alagui, Stanton, Handling, Scott Allan, Malonga, Lewis Allan, Dja Djedje, Perntreou, Cummings, Martin and Duthie are still under contract beyond the summer.

Oxley, Fontaine, Robertson, Craig, Stevenson, Boyle, Watson, Fyvie, McGeouch and Cerny are the out of contract players

Sir David Gray
04-05-2015, 06:35 PM
David Gray
Paul Hanlon
Jordon Forster
Farid El Alagui
Sam Stanton
Danny Handling
Scott Allan
Dominique Malonga
Franck Dja Djedje
Jason Cummings
Alex Harris

Unsure about the younger players.

Comiston Hibee
04-05-2015, 06:41 PM
David Gray
Paul Hanlon
Jordon Forster
Farid El Alagui
Sam Stanton
Danny Handling
Scott Allan
Dominique Malonga
Franck Dja Djedje
Jason Cummings
Alex Harris

Unsure about the younger players.

that is a good nucleus and hopefully keep Fontaine, Robertson, Fyvie, Cerny, Stevenson and Boyle and then add a bit more quality [another defender, I do think Watson could do a job] and a keeper to challenge Cerny.
I would want McGeough and Craig as well I think

Sir David Gray
04-05-2015, 06:50 PM
that is a good nucleus and hopefully keep Fontaine, Robertson, Fyvie, Cerny, Stevenson and Boyle and then add a bit more quality [another defender, I do think Watson could do a job] and a keeper to challenge Cerny.

I think it all really depends on us going up to be honest.

I can't really see many of these players extending their contracts if we're in the Championship for another season.

jdships
04-05-2015, 08:11 PM
I think it all really depends on us going up to be honest.

I can't really see many of these players extending their contracts if we're in the Championship for another season.

That's the word from EM's " Greigs" :greengrin

muzzando
04-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Gray, Hanlon, Forster, Harris, El Alagui, Stanton, Handling, Scott Allan, Malonga, Lewis Allan, Dja Djedje, Perntreou, Cummings, Martin and Duthie are still under contract beyond the summer.

Oxley, Fontaine, Robertson, Craig, Stevenson, Boyle, Watson, Fyvie, McGeouch and Cerny are the out of contract players

Would like to keep the bolded players if possible and get Scott Allan on a longer contract. All of that seems unlikely though. Think Craig is a useful player to have in the squad and is different to the other options we have, also don't think Stubbs rates Cerny and we can do better than Oxley.

GreenCastle
05-05-2015, 09:04 PM

Some big names in that 2nd list.

Fontaine-McGeouch-Robertson-Stevenson-Fyfie-

Craig and Boyle if they continue recent form.

Watson and Cerny - not sure.

Oxley - would be happy to keep but have a feeling he may go elsewhere.

Importance of promotion massive to keep / build on this team.

stevie-bee
05-05-2015, 09:13 PM

Why keep Cerny he has not had a game , he can't be that good if oxley has played every game

McKenzie
05-05-2015, 09:20 PM
If we go up, priority has to be on keeping the group together. With this squad I think we can challenge top 6. Staying down and realistically, I don't see many out of contract players staying on

Mr White
05-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Why keep Cerny he has not had a game , he can't be that good if oxley has played every game

Cerny's chances have been hampered by his illness and stubbs not wanting to disturb the link between oxley and his defenders. Fair enough imo.

silverhibee
05-05-2015, 10:08 PM
Got a feeling Lewis Stevenson will leave the club this summer.

Hibeesmad
05-05-2015, 11:39 PM

Got told a while ago that Inverness are interested and that we are looking at some boy Holt from Queen of the South.

Salt N Sauzee
06-05-2015, 10:09 AM

Surely not :confused:

Heisenberg
06-05-2015, 10:13 AM

I strangely enough have been thinking the same thing.

hibees 7062
06-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Got told a while ago that Inverness are interested and that we are looking at some boy Holt from Queen of the South.

So is potter

J-C
06-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Surely not :confused:

His contract is up and tbh he's one of the 1st names on the sheet, surprised they've not offered one as I think he'd sign in a heart beat, he hasn't looked himself this past few games and I wonder if it's playing on his mind.

sleeping giant
07-05-2015, 12:58 AM
No doubt in my mind that he will be offered a new contract.
He must have played in nearly every game this season.

greenlex
07-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Maybe Lewis has been offered a deal but like others will be waiting to see what division we are playing next season. There won't be lack of choices for the laddie that's for sure. It's a time in his career he should be looking for a longer deal than a year or so if it's available.

jacomo
07-05-2015, 09:33 AM

Agree with all of that.