PDA

View Full Version : Assists

AngusHibby
04-05-2015, 04:17 PM
Anyone know where I might be able to find a table for most assists in the championship? Wanting to see how many Scott Allan got this season

The Sundance Kid
04-05-2015, 04:24 PM
I don't know if it can be found online, I've been keeping track of the Hibs assists for this season as I couldn't find any info online for it.

Allan has 16 so far this season which I would imagine would stand a good chance of being top of the league.

Our assist table for the season looks like this:

Allan - 16
Stevenson - 8
Craig - 7
Cummings - 6
Gray - 3
Forster, Robertson, Kennedy, Booth, Fontaine, Stanton, McGeouch, Dja Djedje, Fyvie, Watson, Malonga - 2
Oxley, Handling, Hanlon, Boyle, El Alagui - 1

AngusHibby
04-05-2015, 04:30 PM
I don't know if it can be found online, I've been keeping track of the Hibs assists for this season as I couldn't find any info online for it.

Allan has 16 so far this season which I would imagine would stand a good chance of being top of the league.

Allan - 16
Stevenson - 8
Craig - 7
Cummings - 6
Gray - 3
Forster, Robertson, Kennedy, Booth, Fontaine, Stanton, McGeouch, Dja Djedje, Fyvie, Watson, Malonga - 2
Amazing, thank you very much

Centre Hawf
04-05-2015, 04:45 PM

Allan - 16
Stevenson - 8
Craig - 7
Cummings - 6
Gray - 3

Amazing Craig has that many considering he hasn't played a lot in the last few months of the season. Think he gets a bit of a hard time still from some fans.

AlbertK86
04-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Not only has he had the 16 assists if you go through all our goal she has been at the heart of most of them.

sometimes 2-3 passes prior to the goal but usually the decisive one

Fergus52
04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Thought Malonga had more than 2