PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Leeann

dunedinhibs
03-05-2015, 06:50 AM
I think Leeann deserves a big thank you from the Hibernian family as well as Stubbs, the back room staff and the team. She chose the right man for the job who at the time a lot of people were very scepticle of, understandably as its his first managerial position. But she saw his potential and brought him to the club as its lowest moment in my lifetime I can recall (im 23). Stubbs has drawn a lot of top talent to hibs with his vision of our future and Im confident Leeann will continue to let Stubbs build on what we have for next season whether its in the championship or the premiership.

As I live in New Zealand and cant attend the games or get a good vibe of the supporters im going on what i read on here, but it seems shes working very hard to reunite the fans and get the community back on board. Season ticket sales are up from last year and hopefully we will start seeing the attendance grow as time goes on.

Apologies if shes mentioned in the other thread but i thought she deserved a thread of her own. Thanks Leeann For all the hard work and taking on the daunting task of fixing our club!
:flag::hibees:flag:

Wyatt.S.Earp
03-05-2015, 10:54 AM
yip.............go along with that....:thumbsup:

Baker9
03-05-2015, 11:22 AM
We'll said. She is the driving force behind everything good that is happening and deserves huge credit.

Peevemor
03-05-2015, 12:35 PM
Totally agree. Good shout.

Forza Fred
04-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Agree she deserves credit.

She also has the good judgement to know that when a team wins all get a rosy glow.

The best results for a club are shown on the park and all benefit from the team's success.

Well done Rod anyone? :greengrin

Waxy
04-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Agree. Totally changed the club for the better.

WillowbraeHibby
04-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Yep, agree with your post... Well done all. :flag::flag::flag:

mca
04-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Do We " Thank " Rodders for Actually Realising that he was out of his Depth... And Appointing LD.. :wink:

Ross4356
05-05-2015, 03:35 PM
Well done Leeann

Leithenhibby
05-05-2015, 03:50 PM
I think Leeann deserves a big thank you from the Hibernian family as well as Stubbs, the back room staff and the team. She chose the right man for the job who at the time a lot of people were very scepticle of, understandably as its his first managerial position. But she saw his potential and brought him to the club as its lowest moment in my lifetime I can recall (im 23). Stubbs has drawn a lot of top talent to hibs with his vision of our future and Im confident Leeann will continue to let Stubbs build on what we have for next season whether its in the championship or the premiership.

As I live in New Zealand and cant attend the games or get a good vibe of the supporters im going on what i read on here, but it seems shes working very hard to reunite the fans and get the community back on board. Season ticket sales are up from last year and hopefully we will start seeing the attendance grow as time goes on.

Apologies if shes mentioned in the other thread but i thought she deserved a thread of her own. Thanks Leeann For all the hard work and taking on the daunting task of fixing our club!
:flag::hibees:flag:

:agree: LD has done a wonderful job since her appointment. But, George Craig had a big part to play in securing Stubbsy's services. :wink:

worcesterhibby
05-05-2015, 05:36 PM
Great post. Well done Leanne it's brilliant to have you as part of the Hibernian family...long may it continue.

givescotlandfreedom
06-05-2015, 03:35 AM
Things are really on the up here right grouch the club. Well done Leeann and thanks for your hard work.

HoboHarry
06-05-2015, 03:45 AM
Do We " Thank " Rodders for Actually Realising that he was out of his Depth... And Appointing LD.. :wink:
We absolutely should. It was well documented that he had approached LD before the whole Butcher fiasco - Rod obviously has his faults but he did indeed recognize that the club needed a change of direction and fair play to him for that.....

Viva_Palmeiras
06-05-2015, 06:06 AM
I have a sneaking suspicion that one of the architects was Brian Houston. But a strategy is one thing but it's success is in the execution. Well done all as its a team effort

jacomo
07-05-2015, 10:29 AM
We absolutely should. It was well documented that he had approached LD before the whole Butcher fiasco - Rod obviously has his faults but he did indeed recognize that the club needed a change of direction and fair play to him for that.....

Great. Had he made the same realisation 10 years earlier... even greater!

Anyhow, well done LD. Feisty Scottish women are taking over the world.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Well done LD, now, keep up the hassling of the GFA :agree:

silverhibee
07-05-2015, 02:21 PM
:agree: LD has done a wonderful job since her appointment. But, George Craig had a big part to play in securing Stubbsy's services. :wink:

And yet Leeann said she had known about Stubbs for a few years and the good work he was doing.

:greengrin

silverhibee
07-05-2015, 02:27 PM

Who appointed the "fiasco that was Butcher".

Rod gets no thanks, he should have resigned in the summer after his last manager appointment got us relegated.

Probably STF that thought the club needed a change of direction after protests during last season against Petrie who was making a c*** of things, as per.